Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#816691 Dec 4, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Boston's Suffolk University: More than a quarter of the nation says Fox is tops when it comes to who they trust the most and O'Reilly is the most believable.
The O'Reilly Factor is also the most watched cable news television program on American television.
I win. You lose.
Does that make you feel better about losing the election??

I guess I'd constantly change the subject if my party had performed so dismally.

Whatever it takes.
neanderthal

Blanchard, OK

#816693 Dec 4, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Key word is 'former', nitwit. Not current. Big difference and you know it, or should.
Yuu said two Navy Seals were killed. That was not true. They were private contractors, working for the CIA. As in mercenaries.
What's with your dumb win/lose nonsense??
The only thing you've ever won is the most lies told on Topix. With the most frequency.
Tell us more lies about your skmoking addiction and your hatred for the 'war on smoking'. LOL
You win there!!
If I inserted my stanky hairy foot in your mouth would it shut you up?
carol

Orlando, FL

#816695 Dec 4, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, no brainer descibes you perfectly.
That's why the shiny baubles fasciate you. Right up til when they implode.
Do you think things are going to get better with more spending, more taxes and more regulations?

Please answer yes or no.
toastGloveGayBun

Blanchard, OK

#816696 Dec 4, 2012
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>Stop with the what could have been and just enjoy the next 4 years. You Repubs had your best and brightest minds running.
How many scrotums can you wash in four years?
carol

Orlando, FL

#816697 Dec 4, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess I'd constantly change the subject if my party had performed so dismally.
Whatever it takes.
Romney can be criticized for not saying enough about the dangers ahead...without mincing words and with fearless abandon.

He chose to play it safe. Unfortunately...for all of us.
carol

Orlando, FL

#816698 Dec 4, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Key word is 'former', nitwit. Not current. Big difference and you know it, or should.
Yuu said two Navy Seals were killed. That was not true. They were private contractors, working for the CIA. As in mercenaries.
The only thing you've ever won is the most lies told on Topix. With the most frequency.
Tell us more lies about your skmoking addiction and your hatred for the 'war on smoking'. LOL
You win there!!
Okay, so you think the killing of two "former" Navy Seals and an ambassador who begged for help but were denied is a farce.

You didn't even know they were "former" Navy Seals and started harping about Fox.

So again, I win, you lose.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#816699 Dec 4, 2012
GOPidiotsx wrote:
<quoted text>
And McDonalds is the number one restarant, does that make it good for you?
O'Reilly's demographic is 55+.
So 25% of Americans are stupid.
I think it's great! Watch FOX, and stay stupid, and keep losing elections!
Fox is definitely not for you. Simplicity of thought and logic drives you over the edge. Instead, listen to the Boy Messiah's butt buddies tangle it all up and sugar coat turds for you. Stay happy!
carol

Orlando, FL

#816700 Dec 4, 2012
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>Repub math again. One quarter of the nation says Fox is tops.
In real world math that means 25% of the nation says Fox is tops.
Also meaning 75% thinks they are the Repub Propaganda Machine and fear mongers.
Boston Suffolk University's poll and findings of likely voters:

28% said they trust Fox News the most.
18% CNN.
NBC 10%.
MSNBC 7%.
CBS and ABC 6%.

Suffolk offered 28 different TV news personalities on the trust question. The top 10 most trusted new sources:

Bill O'Reilly 9%.
Anderson Cooper 6%.
Mike Huckabee 4%.
Sean Hannity 4%.
Wolf Blitzer 3%.
Chris Matthews 3%.
Tom Brokaw 3%.
Katie Couric 3%.
Diane Sawyer 3%.

I didn't conduct the poll. Suffolk University in Boston did.

It's just one poll. Take it or leave it.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#816701 Dec 4, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think things are going to get better with more spending, more taxes and more regulations?
Please answer yes or no.
Republicans would think so if they were in charge.

Lapeer, MI

#816702 Dec 4, 2012
GhostofRaygun wrote:
I believe you are in denial.

Cable News Ratings for Monday, December 3, 2012: http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2012/12/04/c...

November 2012 Ratings: Fox News Daytime Shows Have Best Months Ever: http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/november-...

2011 Poll: Fox, O'Reilly Most Trusted News Sources: http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/washington-w...

Those Liberal faucets of propaganda still trickle, Dood. But screaming ever louder might make somebody sit up and listen to you.
Too bad dogs can't vote, eh?

Lapeer, MI

#816703 Dec 4, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You win there!!
Desperate people say stupid things. You are desperate.

carol wrote:
CNN - Two former Navy SEALs were among four Americans killed last week....

nuclur jerk wrote: "Yuu said two Navy Seals were killed. That was not true."

Urban education, eh?

Move.

Lapeer, MI

#816704 Dec 4, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever it takes.
You always constantly change the subject. That's your MO, bro.
You just did it again.

Go ahead. Change the subject a third time:}

Lapeer, MI

#816705 Dec 4, 2012
neanderthal wrote:
<quoted text>
If I inserted my stanky hairy foot in your mouth would it shut you up?
Insert it in the other end and he'll follow you anywhere:}
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#816706 Dec 4, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Newt would have been a logical choice. He might have eccentric ideas and thinks outside the box, but he's no dummy when it comes to history and politics. Just the opposite.
But the idea of a former mistress as the first lady was just something I couldn't come to terms with. Even though they've been married for a very long time and have grandkids together, it would have never gone away.
That type of thinking is why the Republican Party needs to stop catering to evangelicals. Besides, most of you church-folk are Democrats who more than willing to soak up government benefits, but that abortion stuff keeps you from expressing your true feelings.

The future is in fiscal conservatism. There is no future in religious fundamentalism. Many conservatives are turned of by that illogical stuff. So they stay home, as in this election.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#816707 Dec 4, 2012
GhostofRaygun wrote:
99% of Obama voters never watch news programs of any kind.

Cartoons, Oprah, and BET are all they know.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#816708 Dec 4, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Please answer yes or no.
Of course they do, silly. That's what folks like Demos/Tenzing/Nucular live for.

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#816709 Dec 4, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>We definitely turned a corner in the last election. The same corner our founders warned us about.

Seems the whole world is going to hell in a handbasket.

All we can do is hang on to hope and keep on fighting the good fight.

But it's probably going to get really bad first.
So load up your guns and ammo!

When their all mighty hope government goes bankrupt they will personally come for your stuff, like in China, and you must defend your stuff from those who think your hard earned money belongs to them liberals!!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#816710 Dec 4, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney can be criticized for not saying enough about the dangers ahead...without mincing words and with fearless abandon.
He chose to play it safe. Unfortunately...for all of us.
One of the main reasons that Romney lost is because he scared women, including many true conservative women, by bending over for the anti-abortion zealots.

The Democrats just want you to think the problem is immigration, or taxes, or whatever else.

Time to simply say that abortion is a personal choice.

Westerville, OH

#816711 Dec 4, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>An American President. One who had the full support of Congress and the American people. A President who knew invading Japan would cause tremendous losses for the USA. DUH

You filipinos are real light on American history, aren't you??

Remember when Teddy Roosevelt had thousands of your countrymen slaughtered in the Filipino uprising of 1899-1902?? Funny you don't mention that.

I believe that was under an American President, also. One who happened to be a Republican.

I know you're too stupid to realize this, but Americans do not quibble over such nonsense.

Truman did what needed to be done, as did Roosevelt.

Yout attempts to turn it into a political blame game shows how little you understand about your adopted country.

You belong back in the Phillipines, a banana republic. They have an active Communist uprising there. You'd fit right in.
Communist Phillipines?

You liberals LOVE big government!!!

You hate America and love Comunism, why are you attacking the "kill the rich" system you love so much?

Westerville, OH

#816712 Dec 4, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>An American President. One who had the full support of Congress and the American people. A President who knew invading Japan would cause tremendous losses for the USA. DUH

You filipinos are real light on American history, aren't you??

Remember when Teddy Roosevelt had thousands of your countrymen slaughtered in the Filipino uprising of 1899-1902?? Funny you don't mention that.

I believe that was under an American President, also. One who happened to be a Republican.

I know you're too stupid to realize this, but Americans do not quibble over such nonsense.

Truman did what needed to be done, as did Roosevelt.

Yout attempts to turn it into a political blame game shows how little you understand about your adopted country.

You belong back in the Phillipines, a banana republic. They have an active Communist uprising there. You'd fit right in.
"An American President. One who had the full support of Congress and the American people. A President who knew invading IRAQ would cause tremendous losses for the USA. DUH"

Are you taking about Bush?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min Rogue Scholar 05 179,324
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 33 min Eric 70,062
Hanover Park Teen Charged In Weekend Stabbing (Jun '09) 42 min rip dynce 45
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 57 min grave digger 54,520
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr sst 47,491
Emanuel set to outline re-election agenda in fi... 1 hr El oh El 4
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr KiMerde 50,614
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr David 98,501
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]