Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
THE DEBIL

Tallinn, Estonia

#816777 Dec 4, 2012
"O' LITTLE TOWN OF BETHLEHEM.." DEBIL STAGGER UP THROUGH THE STREETS OF BETHLEHEM AN' COME UPON SOME CHRISTIANS SINGIN' CHRISTMAS CAROLS. HE SLASH ONE HAND AT THE LUTE PLAYER AN' SEPARATE HIS JAW FROM THE RES' OF HIS FACE. "AW, SHUT UP!" DEBIL SAY. "HEY. YOU GUYS KNOW, "YELLOWBIRD?" SING YELLOWBIRD... DO IT NOW!!!" THE TERRIFIED REDUCED QUARTET BREAK IMMEDIATELY INTO YELLOWBIRD AN' DEBIL CAST BACK TO HIS YEARS IN JAMAICA... THE BEAUTIFUL BROWN WOMEN ON THE HOT YELLOW SAND... "YELLOWBIRD VERY PRETTY AN' THE LEMON FLOWER IS SWEET..." NO... WAIT... THA'S NOT HOW IT GOES...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#816778 Dec 4, 2012
THE DEBIL is like looking at a movie storyboard.

wild stuff dude.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#816779 Dec 4, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
It isn't only in the case of abortion. Should Romney have not said he would cut funding to Planned Parenthood along with PBS and other government funding we can't afford?
Romney never used that phrase. It's my way of expressing my own personal anger about abortion. But I'm not running for president.
Funding for Planned parenthood should be eliminated, along with numerous other frivolous programs. But focusing on Planned Parenthood, a trivial expense, ties one to the anti-abortion extremists.
THE DEBIL

Tallinn, Estonia

#816780 Dec 4, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
In fact, most women don't want anyone telling them what to do about anything.
SO, UM, JOHN... YOU KNOW WHAT "MOS' WOMEN' WANT DO YOU? PRAY TELL, WHAT DO THEY WANT, JOHN? THEY WANT YOU? OR DO THEY WANT ME? SOME CHOICE, HUH? HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH... YOU FUCKIN' IDIOT. WHAT YOU HAD? THREE... FOUR WOMEN IN YOU ENTIRE MISERABLE LIFE? HOW IT FEEL, JOHN? HOW IT FEEL TO KNOW YOU'LL NEVER HAVE ANOTHER? JOHN? JOHN??
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#816781 Dec 4, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
On that, we agree. He went a bit too far. What has Obama done for Christie and the state of New Jersey lately?
Follow the money.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#816782 Dec 4, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you favor spending $100 billion of taxpayer money to rebuild beach homes and roller coasters?
phfft! i don't care. you're buying.

stupid question.
carol

Orlando, FL

#816784 Dec 4, 2012
whooyaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, but in reality it took only 538 individuals to decide who the next President would be. Popular vote doesn't really mean anything does it?
It's not the ideal system but the best in the world so far.

We've just lost our grounding as decent human beings because of the spread of progressive secularism. It is making politics a blood sport. Win at any cost.
THE DEBIL

Tallinn, Estonia

#816785 Dec 4, 2012
WHAT DOES CAROL WANT, JOHN? SHE A WOMAN, RIGHT? CAROL WANT A MAN, JOHN. SHE CALL HIM, "JESUS," BUT WHAT SHE SAYIN' IS SHE WANT A MAN TO "LOVE" HER WITHOUT HAVIN' TO SUCK HIS COCK OR BE HUMILIATED AS HE EXERCISE HIS... URGES. CAROL GOT THE WHOLE SHOW ON HER BACK. "OH JESUS, I LOVE YOU AL-WAYS... YOU ARE MY SAVIOR... BRAVE AND TRUE! OH, JESUS, OH, JESUS, I LOVE YOU... MORE THAN ANY OF THE GUYS I BLEW... AAAAAA-MEN.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#816786 Dec 4, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
For no reason at all? You're very much in the dark.
Obama and his Democrat-controlled Congress extended the Patriot Act.
The Patriot Act has kept us safe more than you know.
The Patriot Act was well-intentioned at a time of crisis, but has become an offensive intrusion of big government.

Time for Republicans to oppose any further extension or funding of this monster.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#816787 Dec 4, 2012
well, you 2 get back to your makeout session.

nighty night.
THE DEBIL

Tallinn, Estonia

#816788 Dec 4, 2012
WANT DEBIL TO TELL YOU WHY SO MANY WOMEN TURN TO THE CHRISTIAN MYTH AT THE END OF THEY LIVES? IT CAUSE THEY REVULSED BY THE IDEA OF CLEANIN' ANY MO' SPERM OUT THEY HAIR.
carol

Orlando, FL

#816789 Dec 4, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
this should make carol's night.....
Fox News Puts Karl Rove on the Bench
According to multiple Fox sources, Ailes has issued a new directive to his staff: He wants the faces associated with the election off the air — for now. For Karl Rove and Dick Morris — a pair of pundits perhaps most closely aligned with Fox’s anti-Obama campaign — Ailes’s orders mean new rules. Ailes’s deputy, Fox News programming chief Bill Shine, has sent out orders mandating that producers must get permission before booking Rove or Morris. Both pundits made several appearances in the days after the election, but their visibility on the network has dropped markedly. Inside Fox News, Morris’s Romney boosterism and reality-denying predictions became a punch line. At a rehearsal on the Saturday before the election, according to a source, anchor Megyn Kelly chuckled when she relayed to colleagues what someone had told her:“I really like Dick Morris. He’s always wrong but he makes me feel good.”
http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2012/12/fox-news...
hilarious.
Makes sense. Predicting outcomes of elections is their field of expertise and contribution. The election is over.

Obama's "handling" of Hurricane Sandy surprised everyone.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#816790 Dec 4, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
All Christie needed to do before the election was to demand that Obama provide federal aid, instead of slobbering all over him.
Then Christie should have attended the Romney campaign event in Pennsylvania.
If a governor needs to suck up to the President to get him to do his job, then we are all in big trouble.
If you guys like Christie so much, nominate him on your ticket.
And here I thought he was helping the people of the state that elected him.

If you like politics so much, you should insist that he and all other republican governors tell agencies like FEMA to take a hike. That'll really make him infamous!
carol

Orlando, FL

#816791 Dec 4, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Follow the money.
Was it enough to make all the slobbering and, thus, screwing with the election outcome worth it?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#816792 Dec 4, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
On that, we agree. He went a bit too far. What has Obama done for Christie and the state of New Jersey lately?
lol! Looking for more help from the feds son?

And here I thought cons were an independent bunch!
THE DEBIL

Tallinn, Estonia

#816793 Dec 4, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
THE DEBIL is like looking at a movie storyboard.
wild stuff dude.
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEH... LONG AS IT NOT OFFEND YOU TOO BAD. DEBIL IS A GENTLEMAN AN' NOT WANT TO OFFEND ANYBODY.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#816794 Dec 4, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
For no reason at all? You're very much in the dark.
Obama and his Democrat-controlled Congress extended the Patriot Act.
The Patriot Act has kept us safe more than you know.
lol! It's a good thing you don't have to explain your point. I'm sure it wouldn't jive with the aumf!
carol

Orlando, FL

#816796 Dec 4, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The Patriot Act was well-intentioned at a time of crisis, but has become an offensive intrusion of big government.
Time for Republicans to oppose any further extension or funding of this monster.
Since Obama wants us all to believe so badly that he has al Qaeda on the run and under control - even to the extreme of editing their name and involvement in Benghazi out of the CIA report and sending his mouthpiece to lie to the public - perhaps you're right and we can rest assured that no further attacks will be plotted behind our backs and without our knowledge.
carol

Orlando, FL

#816797 Dec 4, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! It's a good thing you don't have to explain your point. I'm sure it wouldn't jive with the aumf!
My point is Saddam was killing more of his own people than we could ever imagine - much less do.

And Democrats were saying he had to go even before 9/11.

That's my point.
THE DEBIL

Tallinn, Estonia

#816798 Dec 4, 2012
DEBIL STINK OF ALCOHOL AN' CAROL RECOIL FROM HIS FETID BREATH AN' SLACK RED LIPS BUT SHE KNOW IN HER HEART THAT SHE GOT NO PLACE ELSE TO GO AS LONG AS DEBIL FASCINATED BY HER SO, RESIGNEDLY, SHE HITCH UP HER DRAWERS AN' LET DEBIL HAVE HIS DRUNKEN WAY WITH HER...
UHHHHHH.... UHHHHHH... UHHHHH... UHHHHHH... UHHHHH.... UHHHHH... UHHHHHH.... UHHHH... UHHHHH.... UHHHHH.... UHHHHHH.... UHHHHHHHHH... UHHHHHHHHH.... UHHHHHHHHH.... UHHHHHHHHH... UHHHHHHHH... UHHHHHH... UHHHHHHH.. UHHHHHHHH... UHHHHHH... SAY SUMTHIN' DIRTY... UHHHHHH UHHHHHHH.. UHHHHHH... UHHHHHHH.... IN HER MIND SHE PRAY.. "JESUS, LORD, PLEASE SAVE ME FROM THIS EVIL, FILTHY MAN WHO USES ME SO UNFAIRLY... OH, AND PLEASE BRING BOBBY A PONY FOR CHRISTMAS, HE'S TRYING SO HA-RD...."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 17 min litesong 49,180
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 17 min Jacques Ottawa 181,797
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 19 min barefoot2626 16
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 43 min Bulls 359
anybody know Glen Musielak? Glentech? (Mar '13) 45 min Cracker Jack 40
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr John Lofton 98,849
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 2 hr _Zoey_ 7,866
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago