Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
romney_s_ underwear

Blanchard, OK

#816671 Dec 4, 2012
Hahahaha!

I'm worth more than lily's house....
oil_a_mans_back

Blanchard, OK

#816672 Dec 4, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
http://favim.com/image/483540/
I have a feeling you know where all the gay bath houses are...
THE DEBIL

Buenos Aires, Argentina

#816673 Dec 4, 2012
romney_s_ underwear

Blanchard, OK

#816674 Dec 4, 2012
Haahaahaa!

I create poor people!

Haahaahaa!
THE DEBIL

Buenos Aires, Argentina

#816675 Dec 4, 2012
oil_a_mans_back wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a feeling you know where all the gay bath houses are...
UH-HUH, YES, YES I DO. DEBIL ENJOY A NICE STIFF ONE FROM TIME TO TIME. YOU PEOPLE OUT IN BUMFUCK, DON' YOU EVER WONDER WHY THE RES' OF US CALL IT BUMFUCK?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#816676 Dec 4, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Before she was for Herman Cain, another mighty fine businessman. She was also for Newt and was all creamy and drippy about the thought of a Newt-Obama debate. Finally she settled on Mitt the Mormon Miracle__and the dish ran away with the spoon.
Carol specializes in pretending her past messages are all forgotten.

Yeah, the Newt thing was precious. She was all Meg Ryan in 'When Harry Met Sally' over the prospect that blowhard Newt might get a shot!! Bet poor hubby had to hose her down that night!!

Since: Dec 12

Duarte, CA

#816677 Dec 4, 2012
100% Support OBAMA
THE DEBIL

Buenos Aires, Argentina

#816678 Dec 4, 2012
GOPidiotsx

United States

#816679 Dec 4, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"gopidiotsucker"
Marginal rates are not the issue. Fairness is the issue. Why should anyone pay a higher or lower rate than you do? Lets make it fair, all with an income pay Federal In come tax at the same rate. Those who make more will pay more.
Peace
KMA
Again, moron, we all pay the same rates on the same income. You're too stupid to understand marginal. Done.
oil_a_mans_back

Blanchard, OK

#816680 Dec 4, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
UH-HUH, YES, YES I DO. DEBIL ENJOY A NICE STIFF ONE FROM TIME TO TIME. YOU PEOPLE OUT IN BUMFUCK, DON' YOU EVER WONDER WHY THE RES' OF US CALL IT BUMFUCK?
Living in bumfuck keeps me away from dipchitz like you...

Do you want us to stay where we are or...prod us into moving to your shithole? Make up yer mind...
GOPidiotsx

United States

#816681 Dec 4, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
The New York Times’ John Cassidy:
“After being behind in the national polls for most of October,[Obama] has now re-established a narrow lead. While there are a number of possible explanations for this turnaround tY, the most convincing is the simplest: his handling of Sandy has raised his standing, and his poll ratings.”
A Pew poll taken before the hurricane showed Romney and Obama neck-and-neck at 47% but the same polling firm had Obama ahead of Romney 48%-45% post-Sandy.
You lose. I win.
You still lose.
For the last time, Obama was only down for 2 weeks following the first debate. That changed after the secind debate. Nate Silver debunked the Sandy myth.
Karl Rove sent Gretchen off the set in disbelief, prompting her to ask, "Are you using some sort of Republican math?"
Classic.
As for Sandy, maybe it was because Mittens proposed privatizing FEMA.

Location hidden

#816682 Dec 4, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Watched the whole thing. No nervous breakdown. Rove was being cautious after what happened with Bush before all the Ohio votes were counted.
He was fine and dandy when Obama won regardless.
The New York Times’ John Cassidy was convinced the hurricane secured the win for Obama. He wrote:
“After being behind in the national polls for most of October,[Obama] has now re-established a narrow lead. While there are a number of possible explanations for this turnaround, the most convincing is the simplest: his handling of Sandy has raised his standing, and his poll ratings.”
Reflecting a national trend of the numbers going in Obama’s favor since the hurricane, Obama’s lead on the east coast jumped from 9 to 21 points.
A Pew poll taken before the hurricane showed Romney and Obama neck-and-neck at 47% but the same polling firm had Obama ahead of Romney 48%-45% post-Sandy.
You lose. I win.
Funny how you're reduced to arguing about the pre-election polls after your side lost the election!! What's with that??

As you're so fond of saying 'That's one man's opinion, and one Poll's opinion.'

If you won, why is Obama President??

After all, you believed the lies from FAUX once again. Huffpost and Nate Silver never showed Romney to have a lead.

FAUX was dead wrong, liberal media was completely correct.

So there, miss farty pants. There's my 'one man's opinions'.

Location hidden

#816683 Dec 4, 2012
WhiteStraightey wrote:
<quoted text>
Right on number one-
Iz looking quite possible for number two-
No impeachment yet, but ders been some buzz about it.
Now youz Tries not ta wear yer plaskit cwystal bawl out.
Why do you change your screenname, IM??

The jerk in you shines through, regardless of which name you use.
GOPidiotsx

United States

#816684 Dec 4, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Boston's Suffolk University: More than a quarter of the nation says Fox is tops when it comes to who they trust the most and O'Reilly is the most believable.
The O'Reilly Factor is also the most watched cable news television program on American television.
I win. You lose.
And McDonalds is the number one restarant, does that make it good for you?
O'Reilly's demographic is 55+.
So 25% of Americans are stupid.
I think it's great! Watch FOX, and stay stupid, and keep losing elections!
carol

Orlando, FL

#816685 Dec 4, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol specializes in pretending her past messages are all forgotten.
Yeah, the Newt thing was precious. She was all Meg Ryan in 'When Harry Met Sally' over the prospect that blowhard Newt might get a shot!! Bet poor hubby had to hose her down that night!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =FZluzt3H6tkXX
Newt would have been a logical choice. He might have eccentric ideas and thinks outside the box, but he's no dummy when it comes to history and politics. Just the opposite.

But the idea of a former mistress as the first lady was just something I couldn't come to terms with. Even though they've been married for a very long time and have grandkids together, it would have never gone away.
GhostofRaygun

Russellville, KY

#816686 Dec 4, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Boston's Suffolk University: More than a quarter of the nation says Fox is tops when it comes to who they trust the most and O'Reilly is the most believable.
The O'Reilly Factor is also the most watched cable news television program on American television.
I win. You lose.
Repub math again. One quarter of the nation says Fox is tops.
In real world math that means 25% of the nation says Fox is tops.
Also meaning 75% thinks they are the Repub Propaganda Machine and fear mongers.

Location hidden

#816687 Dec 4, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
CNN - Two former Navy SEALs were among four Americans killed last week in an attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi.
http://articles.cnn.com/2012-09-21/africa/wor...
I win. You lose.
Key word is 'former', nitwit. Not current. Big difference and you know it, or should.

Yuu said two Navy Seals were killed. That was not true. They were private contractors, working for the CIA. As in mercenaries.

What's with your dumb win/lose nonsense??

The only thing you've ever won is the most lies told on Topix. With the most frequency.

Tell us more lies about your skmoking addiction and your hatred for the 'war on smoking'. LOL

You win there!!

Location hidden

#816688 Dec 4, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Liked Herman Cain. Liked Newt Ginghrich. Would have paid big money to see Newt debate Obama. Still would.
Romney is what we got, but I also voted for him in 2008, and compared to another four years, Romney should have been a no brainer.
Cain, Newt and even Trump would have been a no brainer.
Yes, no brainer descibes you perfectly.

That's why the shiny baubles fasciate you. Right up til when they implode.
oil_a_mans_back

Blanchard, OK

#816689 Dec 4, 2012
GOPidiotsx wrote:
<quoted text>
You still lose.
For the last time, Obama was only down for 2 weeks following the first debate. That changed after the secind debate. Nate Silver debunked the Sandy myth.
Karl Rove sent Gretchen off the set in disbelief, prompting her to ask, "Are you using some sort of Republican math?"
Classic.
As for Sandy, maybe it was because Mittens proposed privatizing FEMA.
Math?
What costs the liberal consumer more:
A) scrotum washing
B) demonizing underwear
C) counterfeit foodstamps
D) suing law schools to get morans in that shouldnt be there
E) medical costs for liberals who boink giraffes
GhostofRaygun

Russellville, KY

#816690 Dec 4, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Newt would have been a logical choice. He might have eccentric ideas and thinks outside the box, but he's no dummy when it comes to history and politics. Just the opposite.
But the idea of a former mistress as the first lady was just something I couldn't come to terms with. Even though they've been married for a very long time and have grandkids together, it would have never gone away.
Stop with the what could have been and just enjoy the next 4 years. You Repubs had your best and brightest minds running.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min wojar 179,427
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 20 min Hamburg 50,642
very cute unuasual pix 1 hr ALL GOOD 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Mandela 68,666
omnipods boxes for sale 2 hr thanxlord 1
Amy 10-24 2 hr Mister Tonka 12
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 3 hr Anonymous91 54,522
Abby 10-24 9 hr edogxxx 23
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance