Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
754,461 - 754,480 of 1,096,626 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Shouldn't you be outside harassing homeless people??
You lost, Jane. Quit whining like the loser you are.
STFU, deal with it, move on.
All your nastiness and racism didn't change anything. You were still proven to be an out of touch nitwit.
you need to have the guts to disclose your location, so i can ship a few to you by Greyhound. or, are you like Looney Lily, who never sees professional panhandlers claiming to be homeless. you know, another out of touch lib who advocates on behalf of the problems she never has to deal with in her insulated world.

as far as losing...I know that. America has lost. unemployment could be at 25% and the waitlist to see your GP a year, and you'll still be worshipping at the Altar of Obama.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/12 ...

The reality should be seeping in... Republicans donít have a game plan. They donít have a specific proposal to avoid the fiscal cliff...They keep expecting Obama to come back with something more to their liking, which theyíd also reject. Many Republicans literally donít understand what is happening.
Nostrilis

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Is Affirmative Action even around any more? I tend to think it's simply a term used by losers (like lorac and Jane) to explain why, one again, they didn't get into a first rate college or ever get the job...like all those "crimes" for which the criminal said "Some black dude did it."
It's around alright. Obviously you have no government sector experience and they didn't teach this to you at Wendy's before you were fired for mouthing off. It's even required before contracts are awarded.

You can slither back under your rock now.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>you need to have the guts to disclose your location, so i can ship a few to you by Greyhound. or, are you like Looney Lily, who never sees professional panhandlers claiming to be homeless. you know, another out of touch lib who advocates on behalf of the problems she never has to deal with in her insulated world.
as far as losing...I know that. America has lost. unemployment could be at 25% and the waitlist to see your GP a year, and you'll still be worshipping at the Altar of Obama.
Just ship them to 'hidden location'.

We have our own Post Office.

We don't accept COD's, so you'll have to pay the freight.

Professional panhandler?? So that was your major in school!!

No surprise there.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

LIBERAL_DRIVEL wrote:
<quoted text>
As a Cubs fan I hear it every other year in spring training....
So its not a stretch that other teams aren't stretching the truth....
Every other year??

You just disagreed with your own statement!!

Thanks, nitwit!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You WOULD think the killing of an ambassador and three other Americans, two of whom were Navy Seals, who begged for help but were denied a farce.
Is editing the CIA report by scratching out al Qaeda and sending out a mouthpiece to lie to the American public a farce too?
Nevermind. We see your sign.
You don't even know the facts concerning the folks who were killed.

Navy Seals?? Working as contractors for the CIA?? How's that work??

Where do you get your material?? FAUX Comedy Station??
IToldYouSo

Saint Peters, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Jeebuss wrote:
Yep.
People don't care. They just wanted a black president. Period.
You're right, they have no one to blame but themselves when taxes skyrocket and the military becomes downsized, leaving us vulnerable to attacks.
They are actually happy that they have put this country in danger.
It's a little over 4 years since this first post was made creating this thread. I guess it just goes to show what Idiots think. Our country STILL has the lowest tax rates in generations, the defense budget is still higher than it's been since WWII and not 1 person has been killed in the 50 states as a result of a terrorist attack.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Nostrilis wrote:
<quoted text>
It's around alright. Obviously you have no government sector experience and they didn't teach this to you at Wendy's before you were fired for mouthing off. It's even required before contracts are awarded.
You can slither back under your rock now.
Gee, Sock Drawer, but you know you've already called me a government teat sucker for saying I've never been on welfare or even unemployment.

Clarence Thomas = Affirmative Action

Barack Obama = Harvard Law Review
neanderthal

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mother??
Oh boy!

Hairy, reduced to insulting moms, and liberal is no way to go through life!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

IToldYouSo wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a little over 4 years since this first post was made creating this thread. I guess it just goes to show what Idiots think. Our country STILL has the lowest tax rates in generations, the defense budget is still higher than it's been since WWII and not 1 person has been killed in the 50 states as a result of a terrorist attack.
That was actually the second post__the first being kicked due to it's racist content.

I agree with the rest of your message particularly the part about "what the idiots think."

Incidentally, about 60,000 posts have disappeared from this joyous thread for various reasons but mostly racism and vulgarity.

Hah, can you believe that???
capt obvious

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Gee, Sock Drawer, but you know you've already called me a government teat sucker for saying I've never been on welfare or even unemployment.
Clarence Thomas = Affirmative Action
Barack Obama = Harvard Law Review
It not teats.... then what does thy suck for nutrients?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Two conservative Republicans booted from House budget panel

http://news.yahoo.com/two-conservative-republ...
LIBERAL_DRIVEL

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Every other year??
You just disagreed with your own statement!!
Thanks, nitwit!!
It flew right over yer 1 ounce pecan sized brain.....

That's ok...it be empty
IToldYouSo

Saint Peters, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
Two conservative Republicans booted from House budget panel
http://news.yahoo.com/two-conservative-republ...
I guess the House GOP leadership and Budget committee chair have had enough of "We are going to act like raging idiots and be proud of it" by some of their more brainless brethren.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Bob Costas Responds To Fox News Attacks: "Sometimes The Quality Of The Thinking Of Those Who Oppose You Speaks For Itself"

http://mediamatters.org/video/2012/12/04/bob-...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

The Influence of Rubio and Ryan in the GOP

"As much as many Republicans railed against Obamaís relative lack of qualifications in 2008, they seem fascinated by the idea of rallying behind their own inexperienced rising stars."

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Is Affirmative Action even around any more? I tend to think it's simply a term used by losers (like lorac and Jane) to explain why, one again, they didn't get into a first rate college or ever get the job...like all those "crimes" for which the criminal said "Some black dude did it."
"One again" ???? Hahahaha. Stupid fck.
Lily the aborter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Couldn't locate his original post so I am posting here. I am a woman and there are a multitude of birth control methods available to me. I personally believe using one of these methods rather than abortion for birth control is the best option.
There are over 800,000 abortions in this country per year. With Obamacare, my taxes are going to help pay for something I consider morally wrong! It disgusts me!!!!
Get over it sugga, you're putting too much sugar on the honey.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

"Insults are the last resort of insecure people with a crumbling position trying to appear confident."
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

"Insults are the last refuge of the out argued."

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 8:29PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE