Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#816714 Dec 4, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>Well, first of all, you still aren't seeking the truth and thinking for yourself apparently.

If you did just a little bit of research, you'd discover the numbers of viewers who watch O'Reilly - who have made it the #1 cable news source for almost a decade - consists of more independents and moderate democrats combined than conservatives.

You'd also discover that a university up in New England (where a lot of liberals live) did a study and Bill O'Reilly was voted the #1 trusted news commentator on cable television.

Them's the facts, Jack...er, I mean, Homer.
Liberals hate facts like roaches hate insecticide!!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#816715 Dec 4, 2012
Morsi of Egypt made the mistake of thinking he was Obama, a dictator in a nation of sheep.

The people of Egypt may yet prove more dedicated to democracy than Americans.
WhiteStraightey

London, KY

#816716 Dec 4, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
DON' NEED NO HELP. YOU WATCH.
I'll beuh sendin' youz one o' dem dar democartic bills, slathered with sum o' dat dar republickin glue fer it.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#816717 Dec 4, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Boston Suffolk University's poll and findings of likely voters:
28% said they trust Fox News the most.
18% CNN.
NBC 10%.
MSNBC 7%.
CBS and ABC 6%.
Suffolk offered 28 different TV news personalities on the trust question. The top 10 most trusted new sources:
Bill O'Reilly 9%.
Anderson Cooper 6%.
Mike Huckabee 4%.
Sean Hannity 4%.
Wolf Blitzer 3%.
Chris Matthews 3%.
Tom Brokaw 3%.
Katie Couric 3%.
Diane Sawyer 3%.
I didn't conduct the poll. Suffolk University in Boston did.
It's just one poll. Take it or leave it.
OH! The pain of truth! GhostofRaygun turns in the wind crying!
WhiteStraightey

London, KY

#816718 Dec 4, 2012
oil_a_mans_back wrote:
<quoted text>
Living in bumfuck keeps me away from dipchitz like you...
Do you want us to stay where we are or...prod us into moving to your shithole? Make up yer mind...
whoduhhell wuld wanna live in a chithole with a ratmouth derbil.

Ewe.
WhiteStraightey

London, KY

#816719 Dec 4, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you change your screenname, IM??
The jerk in you shines through, regardless of which name you use.
For that total "affect". Next time, try and think before you ask a duhmmy type question.
WhiteStraightey

London, KY

#816721 Dec 4, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Key word is 'former', nitwit. Not current. Big difference and you know it, or should.
Yuu said two Navy Seals were killed. That was not true. They were private contractors, working for the CIA. As in mercenaries.
What's with your dumb win/lose nonsense??
The only thing you've ever won is the most lies told on Topix. With the most frequency.
Tell us more lies about your skmoking addiction and your hatred for the 'war on smoking'. LOL
You win there!!
Wait till they get to the armament that the affiliates of al queada used in the (9/11) 3rd attack part...the one AFTER blowing holes previously.
carol

Orlando, FL

#816722 Dec 4, 2012
GOPidiotsx wrote:
<quoted text>
You still lose.
For the last time, Obama was only down for 2 weeks following the first debate. That changed after the secind debate. Nate Silver debunked the Sandy myth.
Karl Rove sent Gretchen off the set in disbelief, prompting her to ask, "Are you using some sort of Republican math?"
Classic.
As for Sandy, maybe it was because Mittens proposed privatizing FEMA.
Boston Globe - Before the destruction wrought by Hurricane Sandy along the East Coast, the candidates were deadlocked at 47 percent each. Pew researchers attribute Obama’s growth in popularity in part to how he handled the storm’s aftermath which earned a 69 percent approval rating among likely voters including the majority of swing voters.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/news/politics/2012...

Swish...two points.
carol

Orlando, FL

#816723 Dec 4, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Desperate people say stupid things. You are desperate.
carol wrote:
CNN - Two former Navy SEALs were among four Americans killed last week....
nuclur jerk wrote: "Yuu said two Navy Seals were killed. That was not true."
Urban education, eh?
Move.
Thanks for reminding me. I DID say that...and nuc DID say that.

So do I get the points...or do you?

Okay, you can have them. You earned it.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#816724 Dec 4, 2012
The Members Behind the Purge of Conservatives

"This is just the opening salvo in a long war. House leaders have made it clear that they will punish conservatives for standing by their election promises."

http://www.redstate.com/2012/12/04/the-member...

3 Parties.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#816725 Dec 4, 2012
Erick Erickson: As the sun rises this morning we can look at John Boehner, Eric Cantor, and Kevin McCarthy and know the opposition is not just across the aisle, but in charge of our own side in the House of Representatives. All the time and energy I would otherwise have to spend to convince conservatives that these gentlemen would be a problem for the GOP has been spared. They’ve proven it themselves.

http://www.redstate.com/2012/12/04/i-am-thank...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#816726 Dec 4, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course they do, silly. That's what folks like Demos/Tenzing/Nucular live for.
There ya go again.
carol

Orlando, FL

#816727 Dec 4, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
That type of thinking is why the Republican Party needs to stop catering to evangelicals. Besides, most of you church-folk are Democrats who more than willing to soak up government benefits, but that abortion stuff keeps you from expressing your true feelings.
The future is in fiscal conservatism. There is no future in religious fundamentalism. Many conservatives are turned of by that illogical stuff. So they stay home, as in this election.
You'll have to jog my memory. Who touted religious fundamentalism in this last election?

The liberal machine always pulls out the abortion issue when they have nothing else to run on. You actually pointed out the obvious - and the conundrum - in the Democrat Party.

A lot of black democrats ARE "church-folk" and many are against abortion and gay marriage. Yet, the majority still voted for Obama. Just like the "church-folk" Hispanics.

Two obscure republicans opened their mouths and put their foot in it. They were ostricized...by republicans.

There's nothing wrong with saying you're pro-life as a republican. And I don't recall any republican presidential candidate going any further than that.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#816728 Dec 4, 2012
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals hate facts!!!
Yet they win elections. That's a fact you nitwits hate.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#816729 Dec 4, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
That type of thinking is why the Republican Party needs to stop catering to evangelicals. Besides, most of you church-folk are Democrats who more than willing to soak up government benefits, but that abortion stuff keeps you from expressing your true feelings.
The future is in fiscal conservatism. There is no future in religious fundamentalism. Many conservatives are turned of by that illogical stuff. So they stay home, as in this election.
lol! As I've said before, cons like to use God as a political tool, then discard Him when He's no longer needed.

amazing....
carol

Orlando, FL

#816730 Dec 4, 2012
GOPidiotsx wrote:
<quoted text>
And McDonalds is the number one restarant, does that make it good for you?
O'Reilly's demographic is 55+.
So 25% of Americans are stupid.
I think it's great! Watch FOX, and stay stupid, and keep losing elections!
That's because older is wiser.

How old are you by the way?
child of god

Coshocton, OH

#816731 Dec 4, 2012
Obama is the antichrist. Repent for the time is short.
carol

Orlando, FL

#816732 Dec 4, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course they do, silly. That's what folks like Demos/Tenzing/Nucular live for.
Silly me. They DO like more spending, more taxes and more regulations.

...I knew that.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#816733 Dec 4, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll have to jog my memory. Who touted religious fundamentalism in this last election?
The liberal machine always pulls out the abortion issue when they have nothing else to run on. You actually pointed out the obvious - and the conundrum - in the Democrat Party.
A lot of black democrats ARE "church-folk" and many are against abortion and gay marriage. Yet, the majority still voted for Obama. Just like the "church-folk" Hispanics.
Two obscure republicans opened their mouths and put their foot in it. They were ostricized...by republicans.
There's nothing wrong with saying you're pro-life as a republican. And I don't recall any republican presidential candidate going any further than that.
When you say you are "pro-life", everybody understands that you are opposed to abortion under any circumstances. Very few reasonable people support that position.

How about just dropping any mention of abortion from the party platform and simply responding to any questions by saying that abortion is a personal choice?

Guys like Akin and Mourdock did not just "put their foot in their mouth."

They were religious fanatics blinded to reality by their religion.
carol

Orlando, FL

#816734 Dec 4, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! As I've said before, cons like to use God as a political tool, then discard Him when He's no longer needed.
amazing....
That's pretty funny. Every liberal on here became a biblical scholar and claimed to know Jesus personally before the election.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
daughter/father appropriate physical contact (Mar '12) 17 min WOW 16
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 26 min Frijoles 71,064
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Maude 181,842
abby 12-21 1 hr PEllen 1
amy 12-21 1 hr PEllen 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr mdbuilder 49,224
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr KiMerde 51,255
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:07 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:07AM