Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
754,361 - 754,380 of 1,083,387 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
IT IS PAID FOR.
It does not add to the deficit.
Helping people purchase insurance is not rationing health care.
Is there anything you know about Obamacare that is actually true?
Oh my...and you believe it won't cost the taxpayers one thin dime too. Don't you?

You have a long way to go on your journey of truth and enlightenment, Grasshopper.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Beyond being a lying right wing loon, fred/Paul was a computer wizard and dedicated freep (one who skews online polling and discussions...urban dictionary)
Unless that cork soaker is dead he's around here somewhere in disguise.
If memory serves I believe he said he was retiring and moving to somewhere south on the coast.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
FAR reaching kerplunk I WAited!! and tol''em FOR shure it wasn't til NEXT Wendesday's Kerfuffle WHOOP! whoop! I shoulda shoulda never never touch it I'm tellin' ya NOW good nite you said.
You in the same padded cell w/that lunaTic bocaca rat nutcase freak?

You ourght to be!

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Tenzing howls like crazy when there is a full Moon.
It's a whackjob for sure.
"I think ..."

har
har

Good one!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Stephen_hawking wrote:
<quoted text>
What did you 'study' in college?
The effects of the gamma ray on the ovariectomized mouse uterus. Except for that one semester in Edmund, at Central State where I studied Okie litichur!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Like some cheese with your whine, KY hillbilly??
Lily stomps on your stupidity and makes you look like the dumbass you are!!
And you go nuts and threaten her!! ROFLMAO
I'm lovin' it!! Watching you come unglued, hillbilly!!
You can always leave this forum if you don't like it. As a public forum, you haven't a leg to stand on. Of course, you're too stoned to realize that!!
Y'know, if you're not here, you cant be harassed, can you??
Take the hint. You've nothing but stupidity to offer. Your lunaTIC act has gotten real old.
Even Dick Armey quit the TP. He knew there were only nitwits like you left in that cesspool.
WRONG.

NOw make like the hatched maggot you are and buzz of.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Just don't hope for givverment help getting into a CC in Caliphonybrokia--HUGE hand-out waiting list--feds won't allow them to print their own money.
Nice to see Frmr POTUS G Bush--speaking out on trying to find a cure for ignorance today--bless his American freedom loving heart...
Boy, there's some irony for ya.
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
Whatver happened to Fred?
probably what happened to me, if I am guessing correctly.

never a fan of GWB, having only voted for a Republican once in my life--the second time he ran. and then seeing the results of appeasement up close and personal in 2001, I started voting Republican. not realizing we were at a cultural crossroads and losing, I thought sure sane Americans would not re-elect the failure known as Obama. but cool over substance won in November, and so now I rarely come on here.

living in New York, the land of limousine libs second only to CA, my vote for President doesn't count much anyway. I now get to sit back and watch Obama accelerate the decline. I feel like I tried my best, but if this is what Americans will settle for--the end of prosperity and personal responsibility--then so be it.

I now only feel sorry for future generations, while I get to say "told you so, and ask who did you vote for?" it already has happened--the maximum amount for healthcare flexspend for next year was cut in half beginning next year because of ObamaCare. a friend just told me about a letter he got regarding his Medicare Advantage plan--cuts beginning January 1. it is just the start.

I would have preferred to have been all wrong about Obama, but I wasn't. I wonder what the unemployment rate and debt will be by 2016.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Diverting money from Medicare to Obamacare inevitably rations care for senior citizens.
How does diverting money from one broke entity to another broke entity save money without cutting services?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Your picture profile reminds me that you never told us who used the first nuclear bomb against innocent women and children.
A Republican president or a Democratic president?
Can you tells us or are you afraid of historical facts?
An American President. One who had the full support of Congress and the American people. A President who knew invading Japan would cause tremendous losses for the USA. DUH

You filipinos are real light on American history, aren't you??

Remember when Teddy Roosevelt had thousands of your countrymen slaughtered in the Filipino uprising of 1899-1902?? Funny you don't mention that.

I believe that was under an American President, also. One who happened to be a Republican.

I know you're too stupid to realize this, but Americans do not quibble over such nonsense.

Truman did what needed to be done, as did Roosevelt.

Yout attempts to turn it into a political blame game shows how little you understand about your adopted country.

You belong back in the Phillipines, a banana republic. They have an active Communist uprising there. You'd fit right in.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Fox News is a rightwing hack channel, a mouthpiece for the new rightwing Republicans. Homer doubts there is a true conservative on their station. Sonicfilter is probably more conservative in the true sense of the word.
Well, first of all, you still aren't seeking the truth and thinking for yourself apparently.

If you did just a little bit of research, you'd discover the numbers of viewers who watch O'Reilly - who have made it the #1 cable news source for almost a decade - consists of more independents and moderate democrats combined than conservatives.

You'd also discover that a university up in New England (where a lot of liberals live) did a study and Bill O'Reilly was voted the #1 trusted news commentator on cable television.

Them's the facts, Jack...er, I mean, Homer.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

LIBERAL_DRIVEL wrote:
Vulture Capitalism-BAD...
Fashion EDITOR AS AMBASSADOR-GOOD...
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/heatherginsberg/...
Shirley Temple was ambassador to Hungary.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
We definitely turned a corner in the last election. The same corner our founders warned us about.
Seems the whole world is going to hell in a handbasket.
All we can do is hang on to hope and keep on fighting the good fight.
But it's probably going to get really bad first.
If you're gonna "fight the good fight" you might want to try some real ammo.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
You did not answer the question!
Are you afraid of the truth?
That was the truth.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>

Take the hint. You've nothing but stupidity to offer. Your lunaTIC act has gotten real old.
Even Dick Armey quit the TP. He knew there were only nitwits like you left in that cesspool.
BINGO-BINGO, said the titanic as it hit the iceburg!!!
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my god, who invited this nitwit?
Dupont? This your doing?
Would you be just as excited as me if a Black Republican emerged in the next 4 years and became the new POTUS?

Conservatives wouldn't be called racists anymore and liberals would be screaming into their pillows all over the country.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, first of all, you still aren't seeking the truth and thinking for yourself apparently.
If you did just a little bit of research, you'd discover the numbers of viewers who watch O'Reilly - who have made it the #1 cable news source for almost a decade - consists of more independents and moderate democrats combined than conservatives.
You'd also discover that a university up in New England (where a lot of liberals live) did a study and Bill O'Reilly was voted the #1 trusted news commentator on cable television.
Them's the facts, Jack...er, I mean, Homer.
Really gooduh hot dogs though LOL
headlines

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

End Time 1-World GOVT ----#----- In Plain View

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
We definitely turned a corner in the last election. The same corner our founders warned us about.
Seems the whole world is going to hell in a handbasket.
All we can do is hang on to hope and keep on fighting the good fight.
But it's probably going to get really bad first.
You lost. End of story.

Now be a good little fattie and STFU!!

Your stupid drivel got old before the election, now it's downright pig headed ignorance driving your nonsense, in light of the shellacking your side took.

So why don't you get yourself a life and quit the whining on Topix??

You accomplish nothing here, yet spend hours every day at it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my...and you believe it won't cost the taxpayers one thin dime too. Don't you?
You have a long way to go on your journey of truth and enlightenment, Grasshopper.
I've been meaning to ask, when are you going to start yours?

Remember: the journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step ...
Then the second one.
Then the third ... you get the picture.

Just you keep putting one foot in front of the other and you'll have left all that ignorance behind before ya know it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

80 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy 7-30 6 min edogxxx 15
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 8 min raphae 3,843
last post wins! (Apr '13) 34 min Concerned_American 304
Abby 7-30 1 hr Sublime1 8
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr truth 48,986
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr LRS 175,089
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Stina2 97,575
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••