Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
THE DEBIL

Luxemburg, Luxembourg

#816596 Dec 4, 2012
THERE NO WOMEN HERE AT ALL NOW, CRACKER, DEBIL SHOW UP CAROL HIDE UNDER HER MATTRESS, WHY YOU FIGURE THAT IS? ACCIDENT? OR YOU THINK THEY JUS' NOT WANT TO GET YOU BLOOD ON THEY PRETTY DRESSES? DEBIL TELL YOU MANY TIMES: HE PLAY CHESS NOT CHECKERS. HE ALREADY BEEN IN YOU HEAD 50 TIMES. YOU NOT GON' S'PRISE HIM, NO MATTER WHAT, CAUSE YOU NOT SMART ENOUGH. YOU COME CRASHIN' THROUGH DEBIL'S DOOR IN YOU TACTICAL GEAR DEBIL CUT YOUR HEAD OFF AN' YOU L'IL DOG TOO. WHATEVER YOU CAN THINK OF, DEBIL THINK OF IT LONG AGO. HE BRING YOU TO THIS POINT, MORON.
NANOANOMALY, THE LOYAL LIEUTENANT. THE PETULANT CHILD. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, YEAH, A REAL FIGHTER THAT GIRL.. THE INDEPENDENT MAJORITY, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, OH MY! THE INTELLECTUAL SPIRIT OF THE HEARTLAND. CAROL IS JUS' A DUMB WHORE, I THINK WE CAN ALL AGREE ON THAT, BUT IT WAS NECESSARY TO GET THEM OUT OF THE WAY TO DEAL WITH YOU. SO HERE WE IS! YOU UP, CRACKER, GO GET 'EM.
carol

Orlando, FL

#816597 Dec 4, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been meaning to ask, when are you going to start yours?
Remember: the journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step ...
Then the second one.
Then the third ... you get the picture.
Just you keep putting one foot in front of the other and you'll have left all that ignorance behind before ya know it!
So are you saying you, too, like RealDave, believe Obama and the health care monstrosity won't cost the taxpayers one thin dime?

Because that's the journey to which I was referring. Of course, RealDave believes it's already paid for.

Please tell me you've gone further than that.
carol

Orlando, FL

#816598 Dec 4, 2012
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I disagree. I am not a liberal. I love America and the freedoms it affords and we will never give it away. Civil war will ensue if the danger of losing it becomes more apparent and imminent. Need I say more?
Hope springs eternal. This too shall pass.
sigmund_fraud

Blanchard, OK

#816599 Dec 4, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, no, ziggy, you misunderestimate me. You are typing now because I choose to let you type. Do you doubt me? I'll give you a few minutes to discuss this concept with your friends... I suppose it's possible I'm just a paranoid narcissist with an overblown opinion of myself? I guess we'll find out, won't we? K, now it's your turn...
You need to try life without making up boogey men!

And work out all the ethical positions for:
1) economics
2) politics
3) history
4) geology
5) anthropology
6) sociology
7) psychology

300 million people in america...all different! All playing games...all wanting and needing this or afraid of that!
have fun einstein!
child of god

Harpersfield, NY

#816600 Dec 4, 2012
IToldYouSo wrote:
<quoted text>
Christmas WAS a Christian holiday. Now, like all holidays in the United States it's become nothing more than an opportunity to empty the consumers bank account.
only if you allow it to.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#816601 Dec 4, 2012
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>you need to have the guts to disclose your location, so i can ship a few to you by Greyhound. or, are you like Looney Lily, who never sees professional panhandlers claiming to be homeless. you know, another out of touch lib who advocates on behalf of the problems she never has to deal with in her insulated world.
as far as losing...I know that. America has lost. unemployment could be at 25% and the waitlist to see your GP a year, and you'll still be worshipping at the Altar of Obama.
Karma has a way to get hateful shrews like you. You may find yourself homeless some day, with your hand out in desperation, and when it happens and someone comes along and spits on you, you will remember the evil you have done in your life.
I only hope that you will be humbled.
carol

Orlando, FL

#816602 Dec 4, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
If they're so truthful and trusted, how could they have been so wrong about the election??
I mean, they had every salient fact wrong. Mitt never led. Mitt never had momentum, it was all FAUX propaganda, Joe Goebbels would have been proud.
The correct polls were all DEmocrat polls. Every Republican poll was wrong, esp. Rasmussen and Gallup.
And re still repeating the same lame excuses they used.
You've avoided that question since the election, but I watched FAUX on election night, and the stunned looks and comments from ALL FAUXer's proved they really believed their own propaganda!!
Let's have an answer, and not more of your 'twister' nonsense.
Why would anyone (who isn't crazy) believe a network that was so completely, totally wrong concerning the election is 'fair and balanced'??
We already covered this material.
tommy_the_ tree

Blanchard, OK

#816604 Dec 4, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
UM, NOPE. YOU?
Ima tree.....we are supposed to begin life as saplings...
We evolve too!

Humans can learn alot from my cousin, the 4000 yr old bristlecone pine....

Geno and phenotypes are Ka ooll! Google that jesus hater! Your ethics on God hatin need work! It means you are for Darwin....which means affirmative action is a no no!!!!! No such thing as equal rights between carnivores...

Come on...dumass conifers like me know zebra don't eat lion....

Sorry about the spellung...nature gave me leaves not an opposable thumb...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#816605 Dec 4, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah...that's right! <slaps forehead>
http://i.huffpost.com/gadgets/slideshows/2592...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#816606 Dec 4, 2012
Jon Stewart's Hilarious Take Down Of Fox's War On Christmas

http://www.newshounds.us/jon_stewart_s_hilari...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#816607 Dec 4, 2012
The cover of Tuesday's New York Post — which shows a man moments before he was fatally struck by a subway train —is sparking outrage from readers.

Han, a 58 year old father from Queens, was pushed into the subway tracks by "a deranged woman" on Monday afternoon. One witness said that he was caught between the platform and the train, and dragged. The front page of the Post showed Han trying to lift himself back onto the platform at the 49th Street station as a Q train approached.

(Jane had a busy day)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/04/new-...
headlines

AOL

#816608 Dec 4, 2012

End Time 1-World GOVT -----#---- In Plain View

&fe ature=plcp

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#816609 Dec 4, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
those who do not have the desire.
is that the only reason someone would need help from the government?
give me a break.
let's be honest: i can't answer a question that is so obviously biased in any way that you'll agree with. your mind is set and you just want a punching bag. i'd think you'd know better by now.
have a nice night.
"sonic"
I have to note that one more time you do not respond to a simple question. Why should some American's Pay a higher tax rate than you or I do, or a lower tax rate? The question is not biased it is straight forward. I have asked a number of posters on this thread the same question and nary a one has answer.
Peace
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#816610 Dec 4, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You're, as usual, a fool and a liar. "Initially, Romney defended his view, telling reporters at a news conference shortly after the video was posted that his remarks were "not elegantly stated" and that they were spoken "off the cuff." He didn't disavow them, however, and later adopted as a response when the remarks were raised that his campaign supports "the 100 percent in America."
In an interview Thursday night with Fox News, Romney was asked what he would have said had the "47 percent" comments come up during his debate in Denver on Wednesday night with President Barack Obama.
"Well, clearly in a campaign, with hundreds if not thousands of speeches and question-and-answer sessions, now and then you're going to say something that doesn't come out right," Romney said. "In this case, I said something that's just completely wrong."
Actually, much of the forty-seven percent did vote for him--they're the Red State losers like you.(You are still retiring on SS at 61? How is that possible?)
Better hang on to yours if you have one snotta--jobs are pretty hard to come by these days--especially for those who already have Thirty plus years in.

Spokane, WA

#816611 Dec 4, 2012
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
No stupid, they keep them in offshore accounts in the Cayman Islands, Bermuda and Switzerland.
www.thenation.com/blog/168711/whats-romneys-o...
What cave have you been living in?
"dupont"
You are a typical left wing nut, you are envious of those who are successful. Those who invest their money off shore are not breaking the law.
Peace
Black Wino

Palm Desert, CA

#816612 Dec 4, 2012
hmmmm.....mmmm.... by da time King Barry's time at da Cracka House is up, the nation will have der fill of Looney Left democrats and all da chit dey smeared all over dis great nation.....
GOPidiotsx

Chicago, IL

#816613 Dec 4, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
We already covered this material.
It's OK Carol. FOX is full of crap, as has been proven over and over and over.
Stay stupid.

Spokane, WA

#816614 Dec 4, 2012
Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Evidently your not as bright as you may want to believe. Either that or you have alzheimers, dementia, or something. Your question was concerning flat tax & when the guy brought up the chart, you clearly stated that you weren't talking about the marginal difference each class pays. 3rd thing, your question was based on fairness & I told you that it's only fair that higher earners pay more taxes. Republicans think that if they acknowledge the fact that they've been basically cheating the tax code & vow to make it fair , that somehow blind america to the fact that t they've been doing it for years. Obama ran on higher taxes on higher earners, not on closing loopholes! Like I said stop winning! The way the tax code is set up, thee rich get richer & the poor stay poor. This country needs change.
"Nj"
Pretty poor response from anyone. Let us see;
- Some one who is wealthy has a million dollars in taxable income, after deductions, his tax liability is what $390,000
- Another person with an income of $50, 000 probably pays no income tax.
That's fair. Only in the world of those with their hand out.
Peace
KMA
GOPidiotsx

Chicago, IL

#816615 Dec 4, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"sonic"
I have to note that one more time you do not respond to a simple question. Why should some American's Pay a higher tax rate than you or I do, or a lower tax rate? The question is not biased it is straight forward. I have asked a number of posters on this thread the same question and nary a one has answer.
Peace
No one's responding because you're too finking stupid to understand marginal rates.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#816616 Dec 4, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Benghazi is a farce.
FAUX is still pushing it, Rmoney tried during the election, but fell flat on his face.
Most Americans are smart enough to realize that we have little control over events in foreign nations, esp. one that just ended a Civil War.
Blame game is ssooo Republiclown, esp. when they refuse to admit the horrible mistake Bush madein Iraq.
Why aren't they looking into Bush's proven lies in the State of the Union speech??
The lies that cost the USA thousands of troops killed, more thousande maimed, over a Trillion dollars??
And you whine about an attack in Benghazi?? One the CIA was in charge of??
Ask FAUX's hero, David Petraeus. If he wasn't chasing panties, he might have done a better job in Libya.
This is only sour grapes from FAUX, the only network chasing a non-story.
They have to do somehting, after making fools of themselves about the election.
Stand in front of the Stevens family, and the Navy Seals and the others and say that, you souless, clueless nutcase.

and they aren't done with it yet either, no doubt.

----------
Washington (CNN)-- Two hours after first being notified of an attack on the U.S. diplomatic mission in Benghazi, Libya, a government e-mail to the White House, the State Department and the FBI said an Islamist group had claimed credit, according to a copy obtained by CNN.

An initial e-mail was sent while the attack was still underway, and another that arrived two hours later -- sent from a State Department address to various government agencies including the executive office of the president -- identified Ansar al-Sharia as claiming responsibility for the attack on its Facebook page and on Twitter.

------
Esam Al-Fetori / Reuters

The U.S. Consulate in Benghazi is seen in flames after an attack, Sept. 11, 2012.

Follow @TIMEWorld

Ahmad Abu Khattallah does not dispute claims he was at the U.S. diplomatic compound in Benghazi the night it was attacked.“We had heard there was some shooting at the area,” says the man with a beard down to his chest.“February 17th [a brigade tasked with protecting the mission] asked us to help them extricate some of their men holed up in the mission.” But when asked who was behind the Sept. 11, 2012 assault that took the life of U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens, Khattallah gazes without emotion at his mobile phone as he sits for one of several interviews with TIME in a local hotel.“The attack came from the people,” he says, pausing to capture his thoughts.“I don’t know if anything was planned.” He grows vehement when confronted with allegations that he masterminded the raid (the Associated Press interviewed a witness who claims that Khattallah, who heads a militia called Abu Obaida Bin Jarra, guided fighters around the compound.)“The attack,” Khattallah insists,“that was not us.”

----------

After Benghazi Attack, Talk Lagged Behind Intelligence
NY TIMES

WASHINGTON — Even as Susan E. Rice took to the Sunday talk shows last month to describe the Obama administration’s assessment of the Sept. 11 attack on the American diplomatic mission in Benghazi, Libya, intelligence analysts suspected that the explanation was outdated.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 41 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,876
Some Valid Points 1 hr Rest of the story 1
How to make a woman squirtting 2 hr GuGu 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Guru 181,710
im single black hndsome 2 hr ligolyser 1
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 4 hr Silk 81
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 7 hr JOEL 70,988
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info