Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
carol

Orlando, FL

#816456 Dec 4, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
If they're so truthful and trusted, how could they have been so wrong about the election??
I mean, they had every salient fact wrong. Mitt never led. Mitt never had momentum, it was all FAUX propaganda, Joe Goebbels would have been proud.
The correct polls were all DEmocrat polls. Every Republican poll was wrong, esp. Rasmussen and Gallup.
And re still repeating the same lame excuses they used.
You've avoided that question since the election, but I watched FAUX on election night, and the stunned looks and comments from ALL FAUXer's proved they really believed their own propaganda!!
Let's have an answer, and not more of your 'twister' nonsense.
Why would anyone (who isn't crazy) believe a network that was so completely, totally wrong concerning the election is 'fair and balanced'??
Of course Mitt was leading and had momentum in every single poll right before the hurricane and Obama got to take the spotlight back and look presidential while Romney had to take a backseat.

Fox reported Obama the winner even before all the votes were counted in Ohio and Florida.

Get a life. Tay?

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#816457 Dec 4, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
For sure-- in a country with NO BUDGET, driving full speed towards the cliffs!!
Bless his heart.
All Right!

Don't I win some somethin'?

"Say boy, got my Cheez-whiz?"
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#816458 Dec 4, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you be just as excited as me if a Black Republican emerged in the next 4 years and became the new POTUS?
Conservatives wouldn't be called racists anymore and liberals would be screaming into their pillows all over the country.
Is Herman Cain planning a cumback?
carol

Orlando, FL

#816459 Dec 4, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Bah! You've asked people to lighten up??? You are one of the most miserable, condescending people on this thread, no offense.
No offense taken. I know you didn't mean it.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#816460 Dec 4, 2012
<quoted text>
I think we should find one lol
Hey hillbilly, saw the story about you today, still leaking brain fluid out your nose?

http://www.complex.com/city-guide/2012/12/ari...

When did you move to Arizona?

Location hidden

#816461 Dec 4, 2012
<quoted text>
For sure-- in a country with NO BUDGET, driving full speed towards the cliffs!!
Bless his heart.
Oops! that last one was meant for Homer.
carol

Orlando, FL

#816462 Dec 4, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
By "truth" she means "total BS".
Jus' tryin' to help Homer.
You're just jealous Chris Matthews wasn't on the list of the most trusted news commentators.

Neither was anyone else at MSNBC - or CNN for that matter.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#816463 Dec 4, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been meaning to ask, when are you going to start yours?
Remember: the journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step ...
Then the second one.
Then the third ... you get the picture.
Just you keep putting one foot in front of the other and you'll have left all that ignorance behind before ya know it!
I find if you put one foot in front of the other...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#816464 Dec 4, 2012
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I disagree. I am not a liberal. I love America and the freedoms it affords and we will never give it away. Civil war will ensue if the danger of losing it becomes more apparent and imminent. Need I say more?
Just as I thought.

You're no American. You're a whiner and crybaby and a traitor.

Secession is treason. Per the US Constitution. Obama should let one state secede, then blockade it and watch the refugees come streaming across the border.

Once only the traitors are left, the USA will invade and destroy the last of the traitors.

Need I say more??

Apparently we didn't punish the traitors of the last Civil War enough if nitwits like you continue to bring it up.
carol

Orlando, FL

#816465 Dec 4, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
So how much did theFe deral Gov't programs your daughter took advantage of cost the taxpayers??
Or doesn't it matter when it's a 'real American' like Carol??
She will owe the taxpayers about $10,000 when she graduates.

And she will pay back every last red cent too. Even if Obama insists on you paying for it.

So there.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#816466 Dec 4, 2012
Rep. Tim Huelskamp (R-KS) condemned House GOP leaders for removing him and three other Republican representatives from their committee posts for bucking the party line.

"It confirms, in my mind, the deepest suspicions of most Americans about Washington, DC: It's petty, its vindictive, and if you have any conservative principles you will be punished for articulating those," Huelskamp said at a briefing at the Heritage Foundation. He added that his demotion was "not about principles, it's about blind obedience and that does a disservice to the institution."

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/r...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#816467 Dec 4, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Newark maybe?
I thought he said Hilton Head or The Villages down by Realtime.

Location hidden

#816468 Dec 4, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny. I've had to tell at least a half dozen liberals on here to lighten' up during the past four years.
Actually, I think you were one of them.
It's the sarcasm and tongue-in-cheek that a lot of liberals just don't get...the ones who take everything so literally.
Like walking on eggshells.
???
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#816469 Dec 4, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
All Right!
Don't I win some somethin'?
"Say boy, got my Cheez-whiz?"
Ewe-cheez-whiz is nasty. And pull yer pants up boi-yer arse is showing.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#816470 Dec 4, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you be just as excited as me if a Black Republican emerged in the next 4 years and became the new POTUS?
Conservatives wouldn't be called racists anymore and liberals would be screaming into their pillows all over the country.
the definition of racism has changed. it is now invoked whenever anyone questions the judgement or performance of a minority, whether they are a high school student or Ambassador to the UN or President of the USA.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#816471 Dec 4, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I find if you put one foot in front of the other...
you might run into the abominable snowman?

Location hidden

#816472 Dec 4, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
If they're so truthful and trusted, how could they have been so wrong about the election??
I mean, they had every salient fact wrong. Mitt never led. Mitt never had momentum, it was all FAUX propaganda, Joe Goebbels would have been proud.
The correct polls were all DEmocrat polls. Every Republican poll was wrong, esp. Rasmussen and Gallup.
And re still repeating the same lame excuses they used.
You've avoided that question since the election, but I watched FAUX on election night, and the stunned looks and comments from ALL FAUXer's proved they really believed their own propaganda!!
Let's have an answer, and not more of your 'twister' nonsense.
Why would anyone (who isn't crazy) believe a network that was so completely, totally wrong concerning the election is 'fair and balanced'??
Well,'cause they SAY they're "fair and balanced". Its like when Carol says she's telling the truth ... its a funny little game they play.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#816473 Dec 4, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
???
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny. I've had to tell at least a half dozen liberals on here to lighten' up during the past four years.
Actually, I think you were one of them.
It's the sarcasm and tongue-in-cheek that a lot of liberals just don't get...the ones who take everything so literally.
Like walking on eggshells.

DERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrr lol
Jane Says

New York, NY

#816474 Dec 4, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as I thought.
You're no American. You're a whiner and crybaby and a traitor.
Secession is treason. Per the US Constitution. Obama should let one state secede, then blockade it and watch the refugees come streaming across the border.
Once only the traitors are left, the USA will invade and destroy the last of the traitors.
Need I say more??
Apparently we didn't punish the traitors of the last Civil War enough if nitwits like you continue to bring it up.
the US doesn't need to go to all that trouble. just continue to NOT enforce existing immigration law, watch their taxes rise to pay for all the unskilled and unfunded newcomers and the legal residents are already fleeing the borders.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#816475 Dec 4, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Hey hillbilly, saw the story about you today, still leaking brain fluid out your nose?
http://www.complex.com/city-guide/2012/12/ari...
When did you move to Arizona?
Ah didn't, but yew should've seen muh eyes bleed!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 7 min andet1987 1,490
Playboy offered Sarah Palin $4 Million to pose ... 1 hr Larry Flint 4
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 2 hr _Zoey_ 7,786
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Jacques from Ottawa 178,266
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 2 hr _Zoey_ 326
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr ritedownthemiddle 46,876
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr PEllen 98,269
Amy 9-23-14 6 hr edogxxx 21
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••