Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
754,281 - 754,300 of 1,098,830 Comments Last updated 3 min ago

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>So the construction company will make a claim against the college for the costs created by the work stoppage. The college will increase tuition to pay for the claim. Liberal students will take out larger student loans that they will never repay. And only the taxpayers will suffer.
Correct!

You got this liberal thing all figured out!!!

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you trying to be funny again?
Do I owe you money or sumthin'?

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
i'm outa here. but in response to another unloaded gun....

A complaint sent to the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) in January accused TransCanada of using “false or misleading statements about the proposed Keystone XL pipeline,” and “consistently used public statements and information it knows are false in a concerted effort to secure permitting approval of Keystone XL from the U.S. government” with claims the pipeline will create American jobs “at a rate that is 67 times higher than job creation totals given by the company to Canadian officials for the Canadian portion of the pipeline.” TransCanada admits the pipeline’s construction will create at best, a few thousand temporary jobs, and that the Canadian oil will be sold to China and Europe on the foreign market.
http://www.politicususa.com/keystone-xl-gas-p...

Gulf Coast Crude Oil Production:
112.20M bbl for Sep 2012

Aug. 31, 2008 87.12M

http://ycharts.com/indicators/gulf_coast_crud...
Oil production could be better if not for Obama!

Remember?

"Unemployment is 9% but could had been 15% if not for me" Obama.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
If you do not understand not honor Internet protocol you do not belong in this Internet forum.
Show me where there is any sort of internet protocol that ignores your inability to spell commonly used words in the English language.

You want a pass for your ignorance?? Figures, you're a wingnut!!

Of course, you didn't speak English in the Phillipines, did you??

Hence, your language problems.

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Sure, once the economy recovers from the complete global financial economic collapse left behind by Bush and company. And not a minute sooner.
It is a fact that the global financial economic collapse was caused solely by the liberal Acorn subprime mortgages lawsuit threats!!!
LIBERAL_DRIVEL

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
They've re-defined "conservative", now the entry in the Fox "News" Official Dictionary says:
conservative/k&#601;n &#712;s&#601;rv&#6 01;tiv/
Noun:
A stupid person.
A mentally handicapped person.
A compulsive liar.
Synonyms:
fool - imbecile - blockhead - dunce - nitwit - dolt - Eman
That's why the idiot brigade don't think people like George Will and David Brooks are conservatives.
Do you hug yo momma with the same hands that typed this bs?

If so i'll send her a bunch of hand sanitizer...
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>Everyone in the US for the last 10 years have paid the LOWEST tax rates in US history. That's not enough for you? All you Repubs like to remissness about the good ole Reagan years. The tax rates at that time were MUCH higher than they are now. Even Mitt would have been at a rate of 25% instead 15%. Just more PROOF that tax rates DO NOT change growth.
Are you deaf as well as duhm?

For the past for years-I personally have watched people pay MORE in taxes than ever...and that's probably only going to get worse.

I well remember those years-some of the hardest working years in my life-- just to be able to have SOME food on the table, of my life. WithOUT grubbing off of givverment assistance.

I don't give two flying chits about people like Romney's taxes-because I don't have my head up the arse of ANYone else's business.

You obviously have no comprehension of LOSSES.

See: the Titanic....for example. SUNK, almost as soon as it sailed.

C'est la vie-that's the reality of HISTORY.

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>Money was saved from Medicare without cutting benefits.

This money was then used to pay for part of Obamacare.

Doctors payments under Medicare were not cut.

Hospitals agreed to payment cuts since they got 30 million more paying customers.

Where is the rationing? Besides in the right whiner head.
You really think Obama is the best economic expert of all times!!!

Liberals are easy to fool because liberalism is a mental disorder.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
...confirming what a hypocrite you are...
Your keyboard's malfunctioning again.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
It causes dementia; that explains you, a life of ding dongs.
More talking to yourself, FREAK?

Stay AWAY from my posts, or I WILL file a complaint and furyher it in having you investigated-for stalking and harassment.

STALKER, lunaTIC nutcase.

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
One of the top-notch programs at Sinclair Community College

African-American Studies

Education is More than Words and Numbers… Learn About a Culture

Our African-American studies program strives to provide you with personal, professional, leadership and community development skills to prepare you for success.

The program’s curriculum allows you build a strong liberal arts foundation and acquire an associate degree—all while you choose from a variety of courses, including the Jazz Movement, Black History and the History of the Black American, African-American Literature or Psychology, and even Hip Hop Marketing.

This program might be for you if:

You are interested Africana studies and learning more about the African-American culture.
You enjoy learning about history and the way our world is shaped by different cultures.
You plan to transfer to a four-year university or college to further your liberal arts studies.

Since 1992, Sinclair has offered the African-American studies emphasis and it has always facilitated the success of students and the achievement of Sinclair’s mission of community development. This program provides you with a knowledge of a culture and helps diversify your educational growth. After completion, many graduates choose to transfer to another four-year college or university to further develop their academic experience and background.
Defending the liberal college's sexist sign fiasco?

Why are you changing subject?

Is the sign a violation insult to the dignity of women or just a "men working" sign?

Which is it?

How many women died due to the sign?

See? Liberals are easily fool because liberalism is a mental disorder!
Shiplu

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Hi, I love USA. plz, add me in fb shiplusky@gmail.com

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:

African-American Studies

Our African-American studies program strives to provide you with personal, professional, leadership and community development skills to prepare you for success.

The program’s curriculum allows you build a strong liberal arts foundation and acquire an associate degree—all while you choose from a variety of courses, including the Jazz Movement, Black History and the History of the Black American, African-American Literature or Psychology, and even Hip Hop Marketing.

You are interested Africana studies and learning more about the African-American culture.
You enjoy learning about history and the way our world is shaped by different cultures.
You plan to transfer to a four-year university or college to further your liberal arts studies.

Since 1992, Sinclair has offered the African-American studies emphasis and it has always facilitated the success of students and the achievement of Sinclair’s mission of community development. This program provides you with a knowledge of a culture and helps diversify your educational growth. After completion, many graduates choose to transfer to another four-year college or university to further develop their academic experience and background.
Do they have American-White studies?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure. Has your toothless boyfriend been around?
There's a real knee-slapper. No wonder you have to ask if people are being funny.

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:

African-American Studies

Do they have American-White studies in your all inclusive liberal screwool?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals want free money for life for doing nothing!!!
Until they bankrupt our country and then blame the republicans for no extended unemployment.
Talk about a really rude awakening then huh?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals SIN:
S_hift subject
I_gnore facts
N_ame calling
Go peddle your stupid somewhere else, we're full up here what with Galt, Gunner, and the gang.

Why don't you go see if the birther thread's still breathing.
LIBERAL_DRIVEL

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

mandates and elections...

Polling on Obama voters...

--TAXING RICH PEOPLE-check

"...Yet 41 percent who supported the Democratic incumbent want to get control of the deficit mostly by cutting spending, with only some tax increases..."

http://hotair.com/archives/2012/12/03/polls-n...

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>Homer answered the question.
The question was:

If Bush tax cuts are ONLY and exclusively only and nothing for the middle class but only for the rich then

Why did Obama extended tax cuts ONLY and exclusively for the rich?

No liberal had ever answered my question!!!

Will you dear to?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO, that guy owned a tanning salon in Key West.
For those rainy day speshulls?

geez....he must've stumbled one too many time over a bocaca rat on one her of many continuous delusional stupors.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago