Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
carol

Orlando, FL

#816502 Dec 4, 2012
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>if your daughter was a baby mama collecting way more than $10K in welfare payments with more $$ for each additional kid and no father in the picture, and NEVER paying any of it back, the Topix hypocrites would have no problem with that.
None whatsoever. In fact, they'd be calling me names if I even suggested she was wrong for doing that.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#816503 Dec 4, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
No offense taken. I know you didn't mean it.
I won't presume to speak for Homer, but I mean it--you are one of the most miserable, condescending, and untruthful posters on here...all you need is to start writing in total methmouth gibberish to be totally at the bottom of barrel.(Why don't you take a page from fried fred and gutless Gunner--at least they had the shame to pretend to disappear for a while.)
LIBERAL_DRIVEL

Oklahoma City, OK

#816504 Dec 4, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Benghazi is a farce.
FAUX is still pushing it, Rmoney tried during the election, but fell flat on his face.
Most Americans are smart enough to realize that we have little control over events in foreign nations, esp. one that just ended a Civil War.
Blame game is ssooo Republiclown, esp. when they refuse to admit the horrible mistake Bush madein Iraq.
Why aren't they looking into Bush's proven lies in the State of the Union speech??
The lies that cost the USA thousands of troops killed, more thousande maimed, over a Trillion dollars??
And you whine about an attack in Benghazi?? One the CIA was in charge of??
Ask FAUX's hero, David Petraeus. If he wasn't chasing panties, he might have done a better job in Libya.
This is only sour grapes from FAUX, the only network chasing a non-story.
They have to do somehting, after making fools of themselves about the election.
who is it that blames romney and his underwear for poor people STAYING poor?
carol

Orlando, FL

#816505 Dec 4, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Benghazi is a farce.
FAUX is still pushing it, Rmoney tried during the election, but fell flat on his face.
Most Americans are smart enough to realize that we have little control over events in foreign nations, esp. one that just ended a Civil War.
Blame game is ssooo Republiclown, esp. when they refuse to admit the horrible mistake Bush madein Iraq.
Why aren't they looking into Bush's proven lies in the State of the Union speech??
The lies that cost the USA thousands of troops killed, more thousande maimed, over a Trillion dollars??
And you whine about an attack in Benghazi?? One the CIA was in charge of??
Ask FAUX's hero, David Petraeus. If he wasn't chasing panties, he might have done a better job in Libya.
This is only sour grapes from FAUX, the only network chasing a non-story.
They have to do somehting, after making fools of themselves about the election.
You WOULD think the killing of an ambassador and three other Americans, two of whom were Navy Seals, who begged for help but were denied a farce.

Is editing the CIA report by scratching out al Qaeda and sending out a mouthpiece to lie to the American public a farce too?

Nevermind. We see your sign.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#816506 Dec 4, 2012
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>right, you're only supposed to ask affirmative action hires the "easy questions," as the mainstream media already knows.
Shouldn't you be outside harassing homeless people??

You lost, Jane. Quit whining like the loser you are.

STFU, deal with it, move on.

All your nastiness and racism didn't change anything. You were still proven to be an out of touch nitwit.
carol

Orlando, FL

#816507 Dec 4, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I won't presume to speak for Homer, but I mean it--you are one of the most miserable, condescending, and untruthful posters on here...all you need is to start writing in total methmouth gibberish to be totally at the bottom of barrel.(Why don't you take a page from fried fred and gutless Gunner--at least they had the shame to pretend to disappear for a while.)
Well, coming from someone who has exemplified the same characteristics of which you accuse me in almost every post, I'm not the least bit surprised, leosnana.

But Homer didn't mean it.
carol

Orlando, FL

#816508 Dec 4, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Buttons are round Carol, except for the square ones__nothing cute about buttons__cute is a sidecar on a motorscooter or one of those designer dachshunds.
You once posted about a Sunday dinner trip to Aunt Catfish in Port Orange and gave it a mmm-mmm-mmm. I almost upchucked thinking about the triple breaded double deep fried shyte that place serves to seniors and those who can't wait to be seniors.
auntcatfishontheriver.com
Take the slideshow tour and check out those fat pasty stooges sitting on their fat arses waiting to eat that crap.
It's just a figure of speech, Realtime.

Lighten' up.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#816510 Dec 4, 2012
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>right, you're only supposed to ask affirmative action hires the "easy questions," as the mainstream media already knows.
Clearly you know as much about affirmative action as you do about welfare.
carol

Orlando, FL

#816511 Dec 4, 2012
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>the definition of racism has changed. it is now invoked whenever anyone questions the judgement or performance of a minority, whether they are a high school student or Ambassador to the UN or President of the USA.
Oh yeah...that's right! <slaps forehead>

Location hidden

#816512 Dec 4, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You should be very careful calling someone else a fool. You voted for Obama.
As did a majority of Americans.

You and Rmoney are the 47%!! LOL

The majority is always right, it's the American way!!

You voted for the loser, that makes you the fool by definition.

Even in FL, you're in the minority. More proof that you're the fool!! You and Allen West!!

I'm lovin' it!! Your desperation to claim something, anything out of an election you clearly got demolished in, that is!!
Nj raider 1

United States

#816513 Dec 4, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Your analysis of Greece and social democracy was right on the mark.
However, your figure about the cost Medicare Part D was off the charts. The CBO estimated the cost at $724 billion. A far cry from $7 trillion.
Obamacare will cost $1.7 trillion. A far cry from $724 billion.
Obama increased the deficit by $6 trillion under his watch which exceeded Bush's entire 8 years.
The numbers always stack up against Obama far more than Bush. As much as some would like to believe otherwise.
Though everything you say may be true, one must first look at the economic situation of both when 1st entering office. Bush came in with nearly a 6 trillion dollar surplus on the american credit card, so before you start tallying up his debt/deficit, you have to acknowledge the fact that he blew 6 trillion first. Obama came in at the height of a recession that started under bush. In americas under world there's a saying you have to spend money to make. Same thing holds true in mainstream america. Obama had to spend money to stop americas decline. We were on the brink of a drop depression. Two different economic climates. One spent money recklessly for no reason, the other spent money to save america from the failed economic policies of the other. VERY BIG DIFFERENCE SIR!!!

Location hidden

#816514 Dec 4, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You should be very careful calling someone else a fool. You voted for Obama.
In your's and most of your friend's cases "fool" is a pretty safe if not overly obvious play.
LIBERAL_DRIVEL

Oklahoma City, OK

#816515 Dec 4, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You missed Karl Rove's nervous breakdown on live TV??
They lied to you and you believed it. That makes you a sucker!!
Romney never held a lead, it was all FAUX propaganda. The momentum story was bogus.
Because if either were true, Rmoney would have won the election.i
See Nate Silver's polls, the only one that proved correct both before and after votes were counted.
Your claim that a photo op after Sandy destroyed all Rmoney's lead and momentum is so dumb, only you could come up wirth such a weak idea.
There was never a chance that Rmoney could win. Obama 'gave' him the first debate to keep it from becoming a complete rout well before the election.
If not for that, Rmoney would have lost by 8 Million votes, not the 4.5 Million he won by.
Doofus...
Every GM in baseball predicts his team will be in the playoffs...

When's dawn?

#816516 Dec 4, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You WOULD think the killing of an ambassador and three other Americans, two of whom were Navy Seals, who begged for help but were denied a farce.
Is editing the CIA report by scratching out al Qaeda and sending out a mouthpiece to lie to the American public a farce too?
Speaking of signs, http://s-ak.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/termi...

Location hidden

#816517 Dec 4, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
None whatsoever. In fact, they'd be calling me names if I even suggested she was wrong for doing that.
Y'all don't realize that ADC's been defunct for over 15 years? Didn't Fox "News" report it?

Location hidden

#816518 Dec 4, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Look who's all uppity about lying!

Location hidden

#816519 Dec 4, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who has read the transcripts, and not just listened to FAUX propaganda would know that there was not enough time to get help to Benghazi. THis is repported by the Military and the CIA.

Here's the deal. You nitwits lost the election, and in your desperation, you attack Obama for Behghazi, when it was not within his powers to do anything in time. DUH

But when you've lost as badly as your side did, you lash out at anything.

Like the attacks on Susan Rice. It''s got nothing to do with Susan Rice, it's that Republiclowns want Obama to pick Kerry for Sec. of State, so they can run Scott Brown and hpefully pick up a seat.

It;s not going to work. Obama will push Susan Rice right down McCain and gay Lindsey Graham's throats.

Elections have consequences, and the Republiclowns are holding no currency after Obama's big win!!

(nobody can win with 8% unemployment, right??)

(the Supreme Court will find Obamacare unConstitutional)

(we're going to make Obama a one term President)

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

When's dawn?

#816520 Dec 4, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Shouldn't you be outside harassing homeless people??
You lost, Jane. Quit whining like the loser you are.
STFU, deal with it, move on.
All your nastiness and racism didn't change anything. You were still proven to be an out of touch nitwit.
Is Affirmative Action even around any more? I tend to think it's simply a term used by losers (like lorac and Jane) to explain why, one again, they didn't get into a first rate college or ever get the job...like all those "crimes" for which the criminal said "Some black dude did it."

Location hidden

#816521 Dec 4, 2012
LIBERAL_DRIVEL wrote:
<quoted text>
who is it that blames romney and his underwear for poor people STAYING poor?
Your mother??
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#816522 Dec 4, 2012
O'Reilly Calls For Stronger Federal Gun Laws, Breaks With Fox's Attacks On Bob Costas
O'Reilly Says All Gun Crimes Should Be Federal Offenses

http://mediamatters.org/video/2012/12/03/orei...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chicago Pizza Blows 14 min joey 2
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 25 min KiMare 51,279
AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10... (Mar '08) 47 min IUEC 7,564
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr OzRitz 49,304
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr festivus infidel 68,906
Ask Amy 12-23 2 hr Mister Tonka 14
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Sublime1 98,869
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr Jacques Ottawa 182,017
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:21 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:21AM
Fantasy Football 2015 Awards
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
What Can Bears Do to Get Back into Playoff Hunt?
NBC Sports11:49 AM
Reggie Wayne needs offseason triceps surgery
NBC Sports 1:29 PM
Colts say they will be all business despite nothing to gain - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:40 PM
Cutler realizes Bears could be in for changes - NBC Sports