Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#816392 Dec 4, 2012
LIBERAL_DRIVEL wrote:
mandates and elections...

Polling on Obama voters...

--TAXING RICH PEOPLE-check

"...Yet 41 percent who supported the Democratic incumbent want to get control of the deficit mostly by cutting spending, with only some tax increases..."

http://hotair.com/archives/2012/12/03/polls-n...
You post reality and facts but liberals live on a fictitious UTOPIA!!!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#816393 Dec 4, 2012
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
The question was:
If Bush tax cuts are ONLY and exclusively only and nothing for the middle class but only for the rich then
Why did Obama extended tax cuts ONLY and exclusively for the rich?
No liberal had ever answered my question!!!
Will you dear to?
Obama signed into law the most significant tax bill in nearly a decade Friday, a day after overcoming liberal resistance in Congress

Obama signs bill to extend Bush-era tax cuts for two more years

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/...

Westerville, OH

#816394 Dec 4, 2012
LIBERAL_DRIVEL wrote:
Liberal idea of helping a business out...

{DNC communications director attacks Papa John’s; ‘Horrible pizza, horrible policy’}

http://twitchy.com/2012/12/04/dnc-communicati...
And they want them, with no money due to their criticism, to provide more benefits and pay for their workers!!!

Richs no longer giving charity because liberals do not appreciated the millions the rich had always given!
Jane Says

New York, NY

#816395 Dec 4, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Shazaam!
Obamacare is magic, covering tens of millions of people with free medical care and saving money at the same time.
Wow!
No one cared about Benghazi or the economy or the crippling debt, it was all about the sexist Republicans forcing contraceptiveless women into binders. Life of Julia is how educated and supposedly empowered women want to live.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#816396 Dec 4, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Dream on-maybe you can be a sideshow FREAK when the green smoke starts pouring out your ears.
FAR reaching kerplunk I WAited!! and tol''em FOR shure it wasn't til NEXT Wendesday's Kerfuffle WHOOP! whoop! I shoulda shoulda never never touch it I'm tellin' ya NOW good nite you said.
Stephen_hawking

Oklahoma City, OK

#816397 Dec 4, 2012
Mandates, fwee insurance, and just duma$$ voters (?)...

"According to polling by CNN, registered voters oppose Obamacare by a margin of 10 points 52 to 42 percent. Independents like Obamacare even less, opposing it by a margin of 22 points 57 to 35 percent. Clearly, voters didnt think they were ratifying Obamacare when they pulled the lever for Obama..."

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2012/1...
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#816398 Dec 4, 2012
<quoted text>
Dream on-maybe you can be a sideshow FREAK when the green smoke starts pouring out your ears.
I think Tenzing howls like crazy when there is a full Moon.

It's a whackjob for sure.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#816399 Dec 4, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>They don't even produce "men working" signs these days but use images. The airline incident happened in Brazil__that poster is a fkn imbecile.
Hey Homer, I told you that fred the freep was around here didn't I?

I got thirteen X three = thirty nine icons__that's the work of the CCM (ConnecticutCookieMonster).

Westerville, OH

#816400 Dec 4, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>Some of them can hide behind new id's.

Not Retard Fred. He'd have to change his whole act so he wouldn't be spotted. I doubt he would go that far.

DBWriter was too far out there, much like Fred.

Gunner is back, playing an orangelion.

Same with Nobraina. His tired old tactics of calling Obama a 'sissy' who he wouldn't pick for his baseball team is the same silly nonsense he's been saying for 4 years!! And the same ol' repetitive accusations of myself and Tenzing being the same person give him away. Plus, he used one of his old sockppuppets, John Galt, but moved him to CA!! LOL

Pretty sure Nobraina is behind the fraud from VA,'impeach obama', who changes his name regularly. What with his phony attempt to portray himself as a Navy Veteran, but failed to answer a simple Navy question thsat anyone who ever served aboard a ship would have easily known.
Your picture profile reminds me that you never told us who used the first nuclear bomb against innocent women and children.

A Republican president or a Democratic president?

Can you tells us or are you afraid of historical facts?

Location hidden

#816401 Dec 4, 2012
Old Liberals wrote:
<quoted text>
Hehe....
Gave up, did you Surprized? Too slow.
Hehe...
Surprised HELL! I wore the muffin head and didn't you tell that???
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#816402 Dec 4, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Well pal, you made me look.
That's a pretty good school, large too and while I suspect it's "tartan pride" mascot garners more than a few smiles from racist pieces of chit such as yourself Sinclair Community College serves a valuable purpose by offering courses that focus on the regions workforce needs. Most colleges and universities offer AA studies btw, even Loch Haven State, home of the Bald Eagles.
Bald LMAO, I guess Eagles was too simple.
Just don't hope for givverment help getting into a CC in Caliphonybrokia--HUGE hand-out waiting list--feds won't allow them to print their own money.

Nice to see Frmr POTUS G Bush--speaking out on trying to find a cure for ignorance today--bless his American freedom loving heart...
Jane Says

New York, NY

#816403 Dec 4, 2012
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
You really think Obama is the best economic expert of all times!!!
Liberals are easy to fool because liberalism is a mental disorder.
Obama said Jon Corzine was the best economic expert. How'd that work out?
LIBERAL_DRIVEL

Oklahoma City, OK

#816404 Dec 4, 2012
Vulture Capitalism-BAD...

Fashion EDITOR AS AMBASSADOR-GOOD...

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/heatherginsberg/...
carol

Orlando, FL

#816405 Dec 4, 2012
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>Americans voted against using numbers as a measuring stick. Otherwise, the dismal 'recovery' happening in spite of Obama and high unemployment would have mattered when they voted. But they were more into style than substance.
It is sad for America, because Obama won the election because and ONLY because culture trumps politics. And our culture is in the decline because of the progressive agenda promoted by the main stream media and the entertainment industry.
The November election was just a battle, the transformation of America is a war and one that is killing the two parent family, patriotism, individual rights INCLUDING freedom of speech and personal responsibility. In its place, those with a work ethic and who love God & country are diminished and ridiculed.
You see evidence of that on a daily basis here on Topix with sexual content and filthy language used to debate logic and presented as though the posters are enlightened and sophisticated. When you know that they are clueless and classless.
We definitely turned a corner in the last election. The same corner our founders warned us about.

Seems the whole world is going to hell in a handbasket.

All we can do is hang on to hope and keep on fighting the good fight.

But it's probably going to get really bad first.

Location hidden

#816406 Dec 4, 2012
Old Liberals wrote:
<quoted text>
You finished all the urine.
Is it urine or Mayan?

I'm just askin' the question!

Sheesh, no need to get all dusty 'bout it.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#816407 Dec 4, 2012
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Get your guns ready and loaded when they come for your stuff!!!
READY!!(we have some new po'lice cruisers too-yehaw!!)
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#816408 Dec 4, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Homer, I told you that fred the freep was around here didn't I?
I got thirteen X three = thirty nine icons__that's the work of the CCM (ConnecticutCookieMonster).
lol

Santababy...ooo...santanbaby.. .ah like yer hat lol

Location hidden

#816409 Dec 4, 2012
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for proving my point!
You had a point?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#816410 Dec 4, 2012
<quoted text>
More talking to yourself, FREAK?
Stay AWAY from my posts, or I WILL file a complaint and furyher it in having you investigated-for stalking and harassment.
STALKER, lunaTIC nutcase.
Like some cheese with your whine, KY hillbilly??

Lily stomps on your stupidity and makes you look like the dumbass you are!!

And you go nuts and threaten her!! ROFLMAO

I'm lovin' it!! Watching you come unglued, hillbilly!!

You can always leave this forum if you don't like it. As a public forum, you haven't a leg to stand on. Of course, you're too stoned to realize that!!

Y'know, if you're not here, you cant be harassed, can you??

Take the hint. You've nothing but stupidity to offer. Your lunaTIC act has gotten real old.

Even Dick Armey quit the TP. He knew there were only nitwits like you left in that cesspool.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#816411 Dec 4, 2012
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Tenzing howls like crazy when there is a full Moon.
It's a whackjob for sure.
Hamden.

WTH's in Hamden buhside an ol' hotdog stand lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 min HoneyBear1 98,342
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 13 min JOEL 69,478
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 24 min HOLME 50,018
Amy - 9-29-2014 26 min Mister Tonka 27
Abby 9-30 36 min Kuuipo 7
Abby 9-27 48 min Stina2 16
Amy 9-30 56 min Kuuipo 7
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr LRS 178,579

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]