Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
LIBERAL_DRIVEL

Oklahoma City, OK

#816351 Dec 4, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
They've re-defined "conservative", now the entry in the Fox "News" Official Dictionary says:
con·serv·a·tive/k&#601;n &#712;s&#601;rv&#6 01;tiv/
Noun:
A stupid person.
A mentally handicapped person.
A compulsive liar.
Synonyms:
fool - imbecile - blockhead - dunce - nitwit - dolt - Eman
That's why the idiot brigade don't think people like George Will and David Brooks are conservatives.
Do you hug yo momma with the same hands that typed this bs?

If so i'll send her a bunch of hand sanitizer...
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#816352 Dec 4, 2012
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>Everyone in the US for the last 10 years have paid the LOWEST tax rates in US history. That's not enough for you? All you Repubs like to remissness about the good ole Reagan years. The tax rates at that time were MUCH higher than they are now. Even Mitt would have been at a rate of 25% instead 15%. Just more PROOF that tax rates DO NOT change growth.
Are you deaf as well as duhm?

For the past for years-I personally have watched people pay MORE in taxes than ever...and that's probably only going to get worse.

I well remember those years-some of the hardest working years in my life-- just to be able to have SOME food on the table, of my life. WithOUT grubbing off of givverment assistance.

I don't give two flying chits about people like Romney's taxes-because I don't have my head up the arse of ANYone else's business.

You obviously have no comprehension of LOSSES.

See: the Titanic....for example. SUNK, almost as soon as it sailed.

C'est la vie-that's the reality of HISTORY.

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#816353 Dec 4, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>Money was saved from Medicare without cutting benefits.

This money was then used to pay for part of Obamacare.

Doctors payments under Medicare were not cut.

Hospitals agreed to payment cuts since they got 30 million more paying customers.

Where is the rationing? Besides in the right whiner head.
You really think Obama is the best economic expert of all times!!!

Liberals are easy to fool because liberalism is a mental disorder.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#816354 Dec 4, 2012
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
...confirming what a hypocrite you are...
Your keyboard's malfunctioning again.

Judged:

11

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#816356 Dec 4, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
It causes dementia; that explains you, a life of ding dongs.
More talking to yourself, FREAK?

Stay AWAY from my posts, or I WILL file a complaint and furyher it in having you investigated-for stalking and harassment.

STALKER, lunaTIC nutcase.

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#816357 Dec 4, 2012
John Galt wrote:
One of the top-notch programs at Sinclair Community College

African-American Studies

Education is More than Words and NumbersÂ… Learn About a Culture

Our African-American studies program strives to provide you with personal, professional, leadership and community development skills to prepare you for success.

The program’s curriculum allows you build a strong liberal arts foundation and acquire an associate degree—all while you choose from a variety of courses, including the Jazz Movement, Black History and the History of the Black American, African-American Literature or Psychology, and even Hip Hop Marketing.

This program might be for you if:

You are interested Africana studies and learning more about the African-American culture.
You enjoy learning about history and the way our world is shaped by different cultures.
You plan to transfer to a four-year university or college to further your liberal arts studies.

Since 1992, Sinclair has offered the African-American studies emphasis and it has always facilitated the success of students and the achievement of SinclairÂ’s mission of community development. This program provides you with a knowledge of a culture and helps diversify your educational growth. After completion, many graduates choose to transfer to another four-year college or university to further develop their academic experience and background.
Defending the liberal college's sexist sign fiasco?

Why are you changing subject?

Is the sign a violation insult to the dignity of women or just a "men working" sign?

Which is it?

How many women died due to the sign?

See? Liberals are easily fool because liberalism is a mental disorder!
Shiplu

United States

#816358 Dec 4, 2012
Hi, I love USA. plz, add me in fb shiplusky@gmail.com

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#816359 Dec 4, 2012
John Galt wrote:
One of the top-notch programs at Sinclair Community College

African-American Studies

Education is More than Words and NumbersÂ… Learn About a Culture

Our African-American studies program strives to provide you with personal, professional, leadership and community development skills to prepare you for success.

The program’s curriculum allows you build a strong liberal arts foundation and acquire an associate degree—all while you choose from a variety of courses, including the Jazz Movement, Black History and the History of the Black American, African-American Literature or Psychology, and even Hip Hop Marketing.

This program might be for you if:

You are interested Africana studies and learning more about the African-American culture.
You enjoy learning about history and the way our world is shaped by different cultures.
You plan to transfer to a four-year university or college to further your liberal arts studies.

Since 1992, Sinclair has offered the African-American studies emphasis and it has always facilitated the success of students and the achievement of SinclairÂ’s mission of community development. This program provides you with a knowledge of a culture and helps diversify your educational growth. After completion, many graduates choose to transfer to another four-year college or university to further develop their academic experience and background.
Do they have American-White studies?

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#816360 Dec 4, 2012
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure. Has your toothless boyfriend been around?
There's a real knee-slapper. No wonder you have to ask if people are being funny.

Judged:

12

12

12

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#816361 Dec 4, 2012
John Galt wrote:
One of the top-notch programs at Sinclair Community College

African-American Studies

Education is More than Words and NumbersÂ… Learn About a Culture

Our African-American studies program strives to provide you with personal, professional, leadership and community development skills to prepare you for success.

The program’s curriculum allows you build a strong liberal arts foundation and acquire an associate degree—all while you choose from a variety of courses, including the Jazz Movement, Black History and the History of the Black American, African-American Literature or Psychology, and even Hip Hop Marketing.

This program might be for you if:

You are interested Africana studies and learning more about the African-American culture.
You enjoy learning about history and the way our world is shaped by different cultures.
You plan to transfer to a four-year university or college to further your liberal arts studies.

Since 1992, Sinclair has offered the African-American studies emphasis and it has always facilitated the success of students and the achievement of SinclairÂ’s mission of community development. This program provides you with a knowledge of a culture and helps diversify your educational growth. After completion, many graduates choose to transfer to another four-year college or university to further develop their academic experience and background.
Do they have American-White studies in your all inclusive liberal screwool?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#816362 Dec 4, 2012
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals want free money for life for doing nothing!!!
Until they bankrupt our country and then blame the republicans for no extended unemployment.
Talk about a really rude awakening then huh?

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#816363 Dec 4, 2012
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals SIN:
S_hift subject
I_gnore facts
N_ame calling
Go peddle your stupid somewhere else, we're full up here what with Galt, Gunner, and the gang.

Why don't you go see if the birther thread's still breathing.
LIBERAL_DRIVEL

Oklahoma City, OK

#816364 Dec 4, 2012
mandates and elections...

Polling on Obama voters...

--TAXING RICH PEOPLE-check

"...Yet 41 percent who supported the Democratic incumbent want to get control of the deficit mostly by cutting spending, with only some tax increases..."

http://hotair.com/archives/2012/12/03/polls-n...

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#816365 Dec 4, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>Homer answered the question.
The question was:

If Bush tax cuts are ONLY and exclusively only and nothing for the middle class but only for the rich then

Why did Obama extended tax cuts ONLY and exclusively for the rich?

No liberal had ever answered my question!!!

Will you dear to?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#816366 Dec 4, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO, that guy owned a tanning salon in Key West.
For those rainy day speshulls?

geez....he must've stumbled one too many time over a bocaca rat on one her of many continuous delusional stupors.
TenzTard

United States

#816367 Dec 4, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
They've re-defined "conservative", now the entry in the Fox "News" Official Dictionary says:
con·serv·a·tive/k&#601;n &#712;s&#601;rv&#6 01;tiv/
Noun:
A stupid person.
A mentally handicapped person.
A compulsive liar.
Synonyms:
fool - imbecile - blockhead - dunce - nitwit - dolt - Eman
That's why the idiot brigade don't think people like George Will and David Brooks are conservatives.
You described yourself, Mr. Nowhere Man.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#816368 Dec 4, 2012
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>Hurricane Sandy also had something to do with car sales in November.
there you go with facys again. They make their head spin don'tcha know!
TenzTard

United States

#816369 Dec 4, 2012
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Must be Fckface. Stupidity is your trademark Waxballs.
Tenzing up to his old tricks again.

Blah, Blah, ohblablah #1.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#816370 Dec 4, 2012
LIBERAL_DRIVEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you hug yo momma with the same hands that typed this bs?
If so i'll send her a bunch of hand sanitizer...
See Martinez? We've got more than enough stupid around here already.
LIBERAL_DRIVEL

Oklahoma City, OK

#816371 Dec 4, 2012
Liberal idea of helping a business out...

{DNC communications director attacks Papa John’s; ‘Horrible pizza, horrible policy’}

http://twitchy.com/2012/12/04/dnc-communicati...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 min Earthling-1 48,354
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 58 min wojar 180,548
Abby 11-20-14 2 hr Cass 11
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr JOEL 70,559
'We Charge Genocide' Presents Report on Chicago... 5 hr erudite 6
Rediscovering Lost Photos From a Long-Ago West End 6 hr Niemand 4
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 hr Cali Girl 2014 51,230
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:04 pm PST

Bleacher Report 2:04PM
Can the Texans Steal the AFC South?
NBC Sports 2:10 PM
For Cutler, McCown was steadying force - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 5:01 PM
Will Mark Ingram's heavy workload stay level?
Bleacher Report 5:55 PM
Complete Preview for Jags vs. Colts
NBC Sports 7:50 PM
Week 12 skill-position injury report — Thursday