Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 37,702)

Showing posts 754,021 - 754,040 of1,077,542
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
GOPidiotsx

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
You did not answer afucking thing. I asked you why any one shpuld pay a higher or lower rate than any one else? You took the cowards way out, expected. I did not ask about tax charts, I asked about fairness, all pay the same rate. Not an option in your world, a world where you expect others to pay for you.
Peace
KMA
Romney/ Ryan in a landslide LOLOLOLOL
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Linda wrote:
<quoted text>How'd that brown power play out in Zimbabwe after successful whites were thrown off of their productive farms? How's that brown power playing out anywhere? How's Haiti doing?
We see it on the local level in Brooklyn with an affirmative action DA whose record is one of abuse of power and multiple mistakes. You see it in any urban school run by brown people with power. Failure all around. Rampant cronyism, failing students, shocking violence on a daily basis.
Hi Jane, have you kicked the homeless today?
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
You did not answer afucking thing. I asked you why any one shpuld pay a higher or lower rate than any one else? You took the cowards way out, expected. I did not ask about tax charts, I asked about fairness, all pay the same rate. Not an option in your world, a world where you expect others to pay for you.
Peace
KMA
The rich should pay more
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep your racist hate of patronization to yerself-loser.
Wtf?

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
Well..well...surprise (not)..more Saddam type tactics.
Barbarians.
WASHINGTON (AP)— President Barack Obama warned Syria on Monday that the use of chemical weapons would be "totally unacceptable" and that the country's leaders would be held accountable.
Obama said that if Syrian President Bashar Assad made the "tragic mistake" of deploying chemical weapons, there would be consequences. Obama stopped short of detailing those consequences.
Obama's comments came as U.S. officials said intelligence had detected Syrian movement of chemical weapons components in recent days.
The White House said earlier Monday that it was increasingly concerned that the beleaguered regime in Syria might be considering use of chemical weapons against its own people and warned that doing so would "cross a red line."
Obama makes a speech and Liberals believe him!!!

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

GOPidiotsx wrote:
<quoted text>You know, I miss the good old days when the GOP controlled Congress & the WH.
2 wars that weren't paid for, the endless appropriations bills that pissed away a surplus. The color coded threat earnings, the trillion dollar Dept of Homeland security , the bungled federal response to natural disasters, Gov't intrusion into private matters AKA Terri Schiavo, falling wages, the obsession with homosexuals.
That sounds like Obama's first term!!!

Want facts?

How much was the wars versus how much had Obama spent on shovel ready jobs?

Let's hear the silence...

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

GOPidiotsx wrote:
<quoted text>Romney/ Ryan in a landslide LOLOLOLOL
Where were you after the 2010 shellacking?

Still crying?

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>The rich should pay more
So Obama can spend it on vacation, golf and 40,000 picture frames on federal agency?

So GSA can go to Las Vegas with our tax money?

So Obama can spend it on "shovel ready jobs" and Solindra?

So he can travel in one Air Force one while his wife travels on the other one to the same destination four hours apart?

Do you really think that if small companies pay more that the 60% they pay now Obama will spend less?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Well..at least he has to know a little how it feels, to have REAL issues to deal with, instead of just campaigning...or Bush blaming, because sure aint no Bush potus now.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Higher Taxes, Smaller Government?

To curb spending, Republicans will have to insist on clear, enforceable measures to induce greater discipline, and stick to them.

http://reason.com/archives/2012/12/03/higher-...
GOPidiotsx

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently a majority of real Americans believe him and it's eating you alive.
Guess the message of legitimate rape and cutting PBS just isn't a winning one.
Nj raider 1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
Peace
KMA
Your an idiot, honestly! How is it fair that a person making $30,000 a year pay the same tax rate as a person making 1,000,000 a year? You do know percentages don't you? You do realize instead of trying to bleed the middle class & poor, you should be thankful because the middle class is the motor that runs america. Did I mention that your arguing nonsense being the people have spoken? 2/3 of americans agree on the 3.6% tax hike on the rich. Honestly, your worse than john boehner. Their job is to do the will of the people. Instead ya'll plan is to do what helps you all pockets. Ya'll became accustom to shitting on the lower classes & finally someone with common sense was elected & decided this country needed change. Now look at ya'll, all rosy in the cheeks! Obama was re elected. THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN! Stop whining!
GOPidiotsx

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
That sounds like Obama's first term!!!
Want facts?
How much was the wars versus how much had Obama spent on shovel ready jobs?
Let's hear the silence...
I can't really decipher your grammatically mangled question, but if you think the stimulus bill came CLOSE to the cost of 2 wars you really are more stupid than your grammatical errors
GOPidiotsx

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Where were you after the 2010 shellacking?
Still crying?
That didn't last long. GOP lost seats in 2012.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Getting rid of the Bush tax rates on everyone raises $4.5 trillion over the next ten years. Getting rid of the Bush tax rates on just the people over $250,000 raises $800 billion which mean the 98% get to keep $3.7 trillion over the next ten years. This is fair?
Obama and crew is playing you libtards like a fine fiddle!
You really believe he is going to pay down the debt? He is going to spend it all and a lot more!! Merry morans, all of you!!!
Tax cuts aren't the problem. Spending is. Heard on levin today that in todays dollars, clinton spent something like 2.3 trillion. Thats how he got a surplus.
THE DEBIL

Copenhagen, Denmark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Tax cuts aren't the problem. Spending is. Heard on levin today that in todays dollars, clinton spent something like 2.3 trillion. Thats how he got a surplus.
OH, WELL THAT MAKES SENSE THEN.
Nj raider 1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

sonicfilter wrote:
Higher Taxes, Smaller Government?
To curb spending, Republicans will have to insist on clear, enforceable measures to induce greater discipline, and stick to them.
http://reason.com/archives/2012/12/03/higher-...
Ya'll republicans talk & act like ya'll have leverage. There is a such thing as mid term elections. Go ahead! Hold the middle class hostage only to lose the majority in the house due to ya'll ignorance. As I stated before! THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN!!! 2/3 OF AMERICANS ARE IN AGREEMENT WITH THE TAX HIKE ON THE WEALTHY!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
White House to buy 54 Christmas tree and the rich must pay for it!!!
Only 54? What 3 states pissed off obama?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

GOPidiotsx wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, I miss the good old days when the GOP controlled Congress & the WH.
2 wars that weren't paid for, the endless appropriations bills that pissed away a surplus. The color coded threat earnings, the trillion dollar Dept of Homeland security , the bungled federal response to natural disasters, Gov't intrusion into private matters AKA Terri Schiavo, falling wages, the obsession with homosexuals.
And to think almost 6 trillion in deficit spending fixed everything.
GOPidiotsx

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 754,021 - 754,040 of1,077,542
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
McCarthy: 'Very good leads' in investigation in... 13 min bensleys thoughts 1
Thousands march in downtown Chicago in support ... 19 min bensleys thoughts 1
Obama Gives Trillions for Wall Street, Not a Di... 27 min bensleys thoughts 5
City to install more jet noise monitors in Chicago 38 min bensleys thoughts 1
Israel And Palestine, An Animated Introduction 50 min Charles Idemi 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr wojar 174,372
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 3 hr NITiN 2
•••
•••