Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
753,961 - 753,980 of 1,099,338 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
GOPidiotsx

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Santa Jesus wrote:
Carol I hope you are reading this free therapy session.
Carol is immune to reality based thinking.
Linda

Edison, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Santa Jesus wrote:
The GOP, ran from the top down as it has always been, will try to re-brand themselves again. Grover Norquist, corporate pilot fish that he is, has already threatened tea party 2.0 if the fiscal cliff is crossed. I'm sorry, but this is no country for butt-hurt old men. The tea party was not a second wind, it was a last gasp. The Republican party will not change their ideas because their ideology is set in stone. Their ideas having been rejected again in the face of an electorate that is moving away from them, the GOP has only one real choice left.
Get some new ideas or die.
Or the electoral beatings will continue until your myopic ideology improves.
The electorate is moving away from independence and personal responsibility towards dependency on the government.

So what if there are no jobs when you can collect unemployment until your depression symptoms let you collect SSD for the rest of your life. Why vote for anyone who promises you a job?

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
love the right wing talking point inference.
i am that poor sap you azzhole.
want to present a reasoned argument without the backhanded insults? or should we go down the road i went earlier with some wingnut who must have rethought his attempt to insult his own intelligence?
"sonic"
I have to note you prove yourself to be a nothing. O will ask the question once again, why should anyone pay a higher or lower tax rate than you do. You are special? Your money is more important to you than those who pay a higher rate than you do?
No answer expected, you are also a coward.
Peace
Linda

Edison, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Santa Jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Halle Berry has a cheap shot Frenchmen.
What a profound answer. A couple more like that and you might be next in line for one of those Nobel prizes, dumbed down even more since Obama's "Peace Prize."
Linda

Edison, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Santa Jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, Sour Jane.
Like I said, you have NO answers. Maybe you should run for President in 2016. Start practicing. 143 days of voting "present," and you are there.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

THE DEBIL wrote:
I, FOR ONE, FEEL NEW HOPE. I AM INSPIRED TO BETTER MYSELF... OH, AN' NO TEXANS, EXCEPT DENNY. I THINK WE CAN ALL AGREE THAT TEXANS ARE BASICALLY ON A SINKING SHIP AND WE SHOULD CUT THEM OFF AND LET THEM DUKE IT OUT WITH MEXICO. THIS COUNTRY WAS FOUNDED ON SOMETHING OR OTHER, AND DESPITE CLAIMS TO THE CONTRARY, WE ARE UNLIKELY TO GO BACK TO EATING MASTODONS AND LIVING IN CAVES. AND NO MORE GODDAM STRUGGLING!!!! RAISE YOU HANDS IF YOU WANT PIZZA? I KNOW, I KNOW, IT'S FATTENING, BUT THIS IS A SPECIAL NIGHT.
You need to go sit in the corner with duhmbo--in one dem dar speshll "pizza rooms"...

(ugh).
GOPidiotsx

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Linda wrote:
<quoted text>Europe has all those social programs and high taxes. Why is Europe failing?
I've had it up to here with you friggin morons.
We are not like ANY European country. Period.
Stay stupid Jane, and get used to losing elections.

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I answered your extremely stupid question.
We all pay from the same chart.
Maybe, if you weren't so extremeley uninformed, you would know how that chart works.
"real dumb"
You did not answer afucking thing. I asked you why any one shpuld pay a higher or lower rate than any one else? You took the cowards way out, expected. I did not ask about tax charts, I asked about fairness, all pay the same rate. Not an option in your world, a world where you expect others to pay for you.
Peace
KMA
Linda

Edison, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Santa Jesus wrote:
On the whole, the GOP message is still myopic, a dreary world that pines for the good old days when women and brown people held no political power. Good luck selling that message to women and brown people.
How'd that brown power play out in Zimbabwe after successful whites were thrown off of their productive farms? How's that brown power playing out anywhere? How's Haiti doing?

We see it on the local level in Brooklyn with an affirmative action DA whose record is one of abuse of power and multiple mistakes. You see it in any urban school run by brown people with power. Failure all around. Rampant cronyism, failing students, shocking violence on a daily basis.

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Stop it, the guy is a jackass. He's never had a kind word for anyone that disagrees with him. He's a disrepectful person, always changing people's names into something disparaging, Homer has no time for that.
"homo"
You continue to prove yourself to be a coward. I got on your nerves? I just point out facts that you and those of your ilk would like to ignore. Now I will ask you the question. Why should anyone pay a higher or lower tax rate than you do? You are special and deserve a break?
Peace
Kma

Since: Nov 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

White House to buy 54 Christmas tree and the rich must pay for it!!!
Linda

Edison, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

GOPidiotsx wrote:
<quoted text>
I've had it up to here with you friggin morons.
We are not like ANY European country. Period.
Stay stupid Jane, and get used to losing elections.
Stupid is being blind to Obama's agenda of becoming like a European state. Used to losing elections? I look forward to it as I sit back and laugh, and it's already started before the 2nd Coronation. Obama's going to have months of lavish parties while the dopes who voted for him dine with their food stamps. And any day now we are sure to read of Michelle's next fabulous vacation right after The Re-Inauguration of The One.

I'm going to go and read now, while I think you're missing the latest episode of Honey Boo Boo.
GOPidiotsx

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Linda wrote:
<quoted text>The electorate is moving away from independence and personal responsibility towards dependency on the government.
So what if there are no jobs when you can collect unemployment until your depression symptoms let you collect SSD for the rest of your life. Why vote for anyone who promises you a job?
I know that's what FOX (Romney will win in a landslide) News is feeding you as the reason you lost.
Reality check, your Party's ideas suck.
Tea Turds barfing vomit about abortion and contraception and planned parenthood and chopping PBS.
Looney Tunes self deporting and gay bashing.
Nothing to do with dependency, you twit.
Keep swallowing the swill, and keep losing elections.
GOPidiotsx

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Linda wrote:
<quoted text>How'd that brown power play out in Zimbabwe after successful whites were thrown off of their productive farms? How's that brown power playing out anywhere? How's Haiti doing?
We see it on the local level in Brooklyn with an affirmative action DA whose record is one of abuse of power and multiple mistakes. You see it in any urban school run by brown people with power. Failure all around. Rampant cronyism, failing students, shocking violence on a daily basis.
Of course, it's all the Brown folks' fault. Shoulda never given them the right to vote, right Jane?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Santa Jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Christmas is canceled.
Whattt... no orchid room on the tax payers this year??

Ooooo Mrs Opotus not gonna like you or your thoughtlessness....nope...and ah don't blame her!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

GOPidiotsx wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that's what FOX (Romney will win in a landslide) News is feeding you as the reason you lost.
Reality check, your Party's ideas suck.
Tea Turds barfing vomit about abortion and contraception and planned parenthood and chopping PBS.
Looney Tunes self deporting and gay bashing.
Nothing to do with dependency, you twit.
Keep swallowing the swill, and keep losing elections.
Let us know when you ignotarded kindergartners get past November 7th and figure out the REAL world lol.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

GOPidiotsx wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, it's all the Brown folks' fault. Shoulda never given them the right to vote, right Jane?
Keep your racist hate of patronization to yerself-loser.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"sonic"
I have to note you prove yourself to be a nothing. O will ask the question once again, why should anyone pay a higher or lower tax rate than you do. You are special? Your money is more important to you than those who pay a higher rate than you do?
No answer expected, you are also a coward.
Peace
trollish.

come on man.[!?}
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Well..well...surprise (not)..more Saddam type tactics.
Barbarians.
WASHINGTON (AP) President Barack Obama warned Syria on Monday that the use of chemical weapons would be "totally unacceptable" and that the country's leaders would be held accountable.
Obama said that if Syrian President Bashar Assad made the "tragic mistake" of deploying chemical weapons, there would be consequences. Obama stopped short of detailing those consequences.
Obama's comments came as U.S. officials said intelligence had detected Syrian movement of chemical weapons components in recent days.
The White House said earlier Monday that it was increasingly concerned that the beleaguered regime in Syria might be considering use of chemical weapons against its own people and warned that doing so would "cross a red line."
GOPidiotsx

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Santa Jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be a sore loser, sour Jane.
It will make you a miserable republicunt.
You know, I miss the good old days when the GOP controlled Congress & the WH.
2 wars that weren't paid for, the endless appropriations bills that pissed away a surplus. The color coded threat earnings, the trillion dollar Dept of Homeland security , the bungled federal response to natural disasters, Gov't intrusion into private matters AKA Terri Schiavo, falling wages, the obsession with homosexuals.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 min TRD 68,341
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 min Slewer 46,279
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 min Jacques from Ottawa 177,275
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 27 min Sublime1 97,900
Abby 8/24/14 40 min RACE 13
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 54 min JOEL 68,925
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Bye Bye USA 49,420
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago