Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 37,698)

Showing posts 753,941 - 753,960 of1,033,598
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
capt_obvious

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
Is it safe to discuss politics and current events now that new yawk has been sedated?
The only safe thing to say is that you are a phookin idiot!
j sebring

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Like Fabio.
But not gay.
I know a thing or two about gay...
You are gay!

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

chicago by plier birth wrote:
Gee Whiz? I came here for political discussion? Whatta country?
You don't go anyplace for any discussion, you can't put two cognitive sentences together?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Impeach Obama wrote:
The folks on Staten Island sure are upset with Obama's FEMA. They still haven't done anything. No power, no heat, no water. Why won't CNN and MSNBC report about their incompetence?
The Media Jackals don't wish to stain the Boy Messiah's robes.
dem_s alter_ego

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll never win the White House again.
I'm euthanizing your tea party.
Hey its me again!....

Listen to me...pls....

You need to stop eating the paint chips...

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>FEMA doesn't set power poles or repair gas lines dumbdumb.
and you haven't got a clue what you're talking about.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't understand how they keep Boehner, who can't seem to get anything done at all.
There's a lot you don't understand. Go blow Dixie in your vodka bottle.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I see, you want classified information made public.
Go ahead. You & your buddies McCain, Graham & whoever that woman was might as well keep making asses of themselves.
I especially love the clips of John McCain & Lindsey Graham ranting how Sadam had nuclear programs. Then watch them praise Condoleeza Rice after she had gone on the Sunday talk show saying the same things.
All proven to be wrong.
Our Ambassador and a security team being murdered by Islamic terrorists is to be Classified?

You, boy, are godawful stupid.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
She said what the intelligence community indicated.
She repeated what the Boy Messiah told her to say.

*THAT* is not exactly what anyone would call the "Intelligence" Community, Dood.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
That was ten years earlier, moron We had Sadam bottled up in a no fly zone.
Hardly a justification for invasion.
Maybe someone should invade the US because we slaughtered the American Indian?
You must spend your morning at Head Start classes to get material for your posts. Naive doesn't even begin to describe your replies.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Our Ambassador and a security team being murdered by Islamic terrorists is to be Classified?
They can never admit anything Obama or his administration does is wrong. This is true even though this is the most corrupt administration in history. They are delusional!!!!!!

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
She repeated what the Boy Messiah told her to say.
*THAT* is not exactly what anyone would call the "Intelligence" Community, Dood.
You & John McCain are mental twins. Not a good thing.

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The murders were reported you f*cking dumbass.

Who did it as not reported because we did not know for sure at that time. The White House called it a act of terrorism that same day. I would think you & Mitt would have known that.

My God, you right whiners are pathetic.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
oh lord.
260 vs this.....
Iraq Body Count
http://www.iraqbodycount.org/
got it? you can even go add up all the people Saddam killed and it still makes Bush look like Stalin.
i'm sure glad we don't all live in your closed off bubble.
Little boy, yer doing it again. Lying.

Cherry pick all the Leftist web links you want to but the lies still show like toilet paper trailing from your filthy heels.

"The largest number of deaths during his reign is attributable to the Iran-Iraq war (1980-1988). Iraq claims to have lost 500,000 people during that war.
The 1990 occupation of Kuwait and the ensuing Gulf War caused 100,000 deaths, by Iraq's reckoning--probably an exaggeration, but not by much: the 40-day bombardment of Iraq before the three-day ground war, and the massacre of escaping Iraqi troops on the "highway of death" make the estimate more credible than not.
"Casualties from Iraq's gulag are harder to estimate," Burns wrote. "Accounts collected by Western human rights groups from Iraqis and defectors have suggested that the number of those who have 'disappeared' into the hands of the secret police, never to be heard from again, could be 200,000."

Add it up, and in three decades, about 900,000 Iraqis have died from violence, or well over 3% of the Iraqi population--the equivalent of more than 9 million people in a nation with a population as large as that of the United States. That's what Iraq will have to recover from over the next decades--not just the death toll of the last six years, but that of the last 30."

About.com : http://middleeast.about.com/od/usmideastpolic...

And here's a bleeding heart Liberal, Molly Ivins, who has the guts to apologize for doing what you do gleefully every day here on Topix:

" Ha! I could hardly have been more wrong, no matter how you count Saddam's killing of civilians. According to Human Rights Watch, Hussein killed several hundred thousand of his fellow citizens. The massacre of the Kurdish Barzani tribe in 1983 killed at least 8,000; the infamous gas attack on the Kurdish village of Halabja killed 5,000 in 1988; and seized documents from Iraqi security organizations show 182,000 were murdered during the Anfal ethnic cleansing campaign against Kurds, also in 1988.

In 1991, following the first Gulf War, both the Kurds and the Shiites rebelled. The allied forces did not intervene, and Saddam brutally suppressed both uprisings and drained the southern marshes that had been home to a local population for more than 5,000 years.

Saddam's regime left 271 mass graves, with more still being discovered. That figure alone was the source for my original mistaken estimate of 20,000. Saddam's widespread use of systematic torture, including rape, has been verified by the UN Committee on Human Rights and other human rights groups over the years.

There are wildly varying estimates of the number of civilians, especially babies and young children, who died as a result of the sanctions that followed the Gulf War. While it is true that the ill-advized sanctions were put in place by the United Nations, I do not see that that lessens Hussein's moral culpability, whatever blame attaches to the sanctions themselves -- particularly since Saddam promptly corrupted the Oil for Food Program put in place to mitigate the effects of the sanctions, and used the proceeds to build more palaces, etc.

There have been estimates as high as 1 million civilians killed by Saddam, though most agree on the 300,000 to 400,000 range, making my comparison to 20,000 civilian dead in this war pathetically wrong.

I was certainly under no illusions regarding Saddam Hussein, whom I have opposed through human rights work for decades. My sincere apologies. It is unforgivable of me not have checked. I am so sorry."

Now, let's see if you have the guts to apologize.

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
Someone invading the US? That would be your dream come true.
Peace
KMA
PS: I have asked you several times why you think anyone should pay a higher Federal Income tax rate than you do. No response from a coward such as you is expected.
Oh look, Its Mr dumbass Eed giving me the finger after I was no longer looking. ha else would I expect from such a loser.

We all pay federal income tax from the same chat.

Whats not fair about that?

Too bad you are too f*cking stupid to know how that chart works.

If I make $80K taxable, Bill Gates & I pay the same rate on our first 80K of income. What's not far?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Lincoln Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>
Which is why the Republicans love the fetus but hate the child, want to cut people of medical insurance so they can die ...to make room for tax cuts for millionaires.
You seem a phony
While Democrats hate both the fetus and the child. American kids can't read & write but they surely know that we can all have two mommies and two daddies. They won't be balancing their own checkbooks because they can't but they'll know how to perform fellatio and masturbate with a microphone for American Idol.

They routinely get their azzes whupped in testing by foreign students who don't play Liberal make-believe and hand out prizes to everybody including the losers. You don't seem a phony. You *ARE* phony.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to mention our use of white phosphorous:
Did the US cause Fallujah's birth defects?
As deformities spike in the Iraqi city, we ask if the US has been honest about weaponry used during the 2004 assaults.
Iraqi physicians have also long reported a spike in cases involving severe birth defects in Fallujah since 2004. They have reported children born with multiple heads, serious brain damage, missing limbs and with extra fingers and toes
http://www.aljazeera.com/programmes/insidesto...
Forget the Liberal smears and Islamic news services' BS. Saddam had chemical weapons and used them often. And Bimbo's like you want to blame our military.(yawn)

How about Fetal Alcohol Syndrome? You, out of all the people here on Topix, should know how that's worked out in your family tree so far.
MISS OURI

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
While Democrats hate both the fetus and the child. American kids can't read & write but they surely know that we can all have two mommies and two daddies. They won't be balancing their own checkbooks because they can't but they'll know how to perform fellatio and masturbate with a microphone for American Idol.
They routinely get their azzes whupped in testing by foreign students who don't play Liberal make-believe and hand out prizes to everybody including the losers. You don't seem a phony. You *ARE* phony.
SO, UM, SHOW ME. SHOW ME THESE TESTAMENTS TO COMPETITIVE CAPITALISM WHO ARE SO MUCH BRIGHTER THAN THOSE SOFT, FLABBY AMERICANS MASTURBATING THEIR LIVES AWAY? WHERE ARE THEY? SHOW ME THE BEEF, CRACKER?
MISS OURI

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

SHOW ME THE RIVER IN KOREA WHERE THE TROUT FISHING IS INSURMOUNTABLE? SHOW ME THE LAKE IN JAPAN WHERE YOU CAN CATCH A 12 POUNDER, AND I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT A JAPANESE. SHOW ME THE OCEAN IN CHINA OR INDIA OR MALAYSIA WHICH ISN'T A SWAMP OF HUMAN WASTE AND FERTILIZER? DON'T BE SHY, SHOW ME EVIDENCE OF THE GENIUS OUR SPOILED CHILDREN LACK?

SHOW ME THE REASONS TO COMPETE WITH THESE HUMAN DRONES? WHAT'S IN IT FOR US?
MISS OURI

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

IN EVERY INSTANCE WHERE COMPETITION BECOMES THE GOAL THE HUMAN CONDITION IS DEGRADED AND MADE WORTHLESS. LIFE IS LITERALLY WORTHLESS IN CHINA AND INDIA. IS THAT WHAT YOU ENVISION AS NIBBANA? WHILE YOU ARE MARCHING AROUND SCREAMING "GROWTH, GROWTH!" DO YOU EVER STOP AND CONSIDER THE CONSEQUENCES?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 753,941 - 753,960 of1,033,598
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

46 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Abby 4-14 7 min PEllen 52
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Learn to Read 167,393
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 50 min Whiny1 4,021
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 58 min KiMare 47,001
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 64,956
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr prognosticator 96,010
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr litesong 42,928
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE