Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
THE DEBIL

Copenhagen, Denmark

#815903 Dec 3, 2012
I, FOR ONE, FEEL NEW HOPE. I AM INSPIRED TO BETTER MYSELF... OH, AN' NO TEXANS, EXCEPT DENNY. I THINK WE CAN ALL AGREE THAT TEXANS ARE BASICALLY ON A SINKING SHIP AND WE SHOULD CUT THEM OFF AND LET THEM DUKE IT OUT WITH MEXICO. THIS COUNTRY WAS FOUNDED ON SOMETHING OR OTHER, AND DESPITE CLAIMS TO THE CONTRARY, WE ARE UNLIKELY TO GO BACK TO EATING MASTODONS AND LIVING IN CAVES. AND NO MORE GODDAM STRUGGLING!!!! RAISE YOU HANDS IF YOU WANT PIZZA? I KNOW, I KNOW, IT'S FATTENING, BUT THIS IS A SPECIAL NIGHT.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#815904 Dec 3, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Retard Fred and DBWriter have not been seen since election day!!
Nobraina is back as John Galt, Floriduh is back as Carter. I think Gunner bcame back as 'orangelion' for awhile, but he fled just as quickly when his alias was busted.
Where'd you go? Was it something you said or replying as your sock?
THE DEBIL

Copenhagen, Denmark

#815905 Dec 3, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The Wisdom of Crowds is nothing but a cheap consumer myth. Mass delusion is a common thread throughout history and we've seen it again with this past Presidential Election.
Americans did not want to engage the "European Problem" prior to WWI but Roosevelt dragged us in because of his vision - an individual's vision. Churchill was spurned by the British voters before and even after WWII. A considerable percentage of Americans believe in ghosts, UFOs, "Professional" Wrestling, winning lotteries and Liberalism. Go figure.
And here comes little PeeDePoop to prance about detailing the Wisdom of Crowds and how the Republicans should fall in line.
This makes you a Fool leading a Fool's Parade.
"The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter."
----- Winston Churchill
FOR ONCE IN YOU LIFE CAN YOU JUS' BE A MAN INSTEAD OF PRETENDIN' YOU CHARLES ATLAS? YOU GOT TO LISSEN TO THE DEBIL CAUSE HE TELL YOU THE TRUTH: YOU-GET-THE-WOMEN-LAUGHIN'-AN' -THE-WORL-BE-A-BETTER-PLACE. STOP TRYIN' TO COMPETE WITH ME! I DON' WANNA PLAY.
THE DEBIL

Copenhagen, Denmark

#815906 Dec 3, 2012
OH, AN' WINSTON CHURCHILL WAS A FAT DRUNK NOBODY LIKED, THOUGH HE DID HAVE A SMALL TALENT FO' PAINTING. THE WORLD IS AWASH IN AMBITIOUS MEN AND WOMEN AN' WHAT GOOD HAS IT EVER DONE ANYONE?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#815907 Dec 3, 2012
Lincoln Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans are running out of country club types
Republican Party knows their Power Grab is in Trouble.
THE DEBIL

Copenhagen, Denmark

#815908 Dec 3, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does obama need to be strong armed into compromise?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA... YES, UM, THAT'S IT.. YOU ABOUT TO HAVE YOU FACES PUSHED DOWN INTO THE MUD YOU MAKE YOUSELVES AN' NOW YOU ALL SENSITIVE ABOUT THE RIGHTS OF MINORITIES... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ..

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#815909 Dec 3, 2012
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes stupid, he was taking his case to the people that matter, the voters. Those are the ones the GOP should be listening to not Grover Norquist and his ilk.
It is the PeeDePoops of this world that love to lead the Hanging Mob to the tree with rope in hand. They call it "leadership".
THE DEBIL

Copenhagen, Denmark

#815910 Dec 3, 2012
IN LIFE, AS IN LOVE, "WINNING" IS NOT AN OPTION. THERE IS NO MAN OR WOMAN WITH ANY ANSWERS BUT WE ALL GOT GENITALS. SO LOOK AT IT FROM MY POINT OF VIEW: WHEN YOU BEEN HANDED THE KEYS TO THE KINGDOM OF HAPPINESS WHY YOU OUT LOOKIN' FO' THE COMBINATION TO THE HOLY GRAIL OF ENLIGHTENMENT? CAROL, GET DEBIL A BEER WHILE YOU UP, WOULD YOU, DEAR?

Lapeer, MI

#815911 Dec 3, 2012
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text> At least when you put extra money in middle class workers' pockets which Obama did,they spend it and stimulate demand and growth.
Fool. This you say while 23 million Americans are out of work.

You've got more lies than lice, Idiot.

Lapeer, MI

#815912 Dec 3, 2012
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
So your answer is to spend our way out of debt? With this type of logic one has to wonder can any of you liberals even balance your checkbooks?
PeeDePoop is probably up to his big waxy ears in cc debt.

Lapeer, MI

#815913 Dec 3, 2012
Impeach Obama wrote:
<quoted text>Dems want everybody to believe that if they don't support Obama's policies, it's because they hate blacks. Same with Susan Rice. They say that the many black Republicans simply suffer from "white envy". They throw race into the equation every chance they get while accusing Republicans of being the "Party of Racists". Liberals are so full of sh't.
And the Boy Messiah played the race card against Hillary, remember?

Whatever works. Regardless of it being a lie. Use it. That's the chump boy's motto.
Homer

Effort, PA

#815914 Dec 3, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
OH YEAH WE GOT THAT SHINNING GUY, HE'S CLOSE TO BEIN' ONE OF THE GUYS, HE JUS' SENSITIVE ABOUT THAT WART... GIVE HIM A CHANCE.. WE JUS' GOT TO MAKE SURE WE DON' LOSE CONTROL AGAIN... PARITY, THA'S ALL I'M SAYIN'.... YOU LET A BUNCH OF WOMEN GET GOIN' WITH THEY BABIES AN' CHURCH AN' PIE-BAKIN' AN' THE NEXT THING YOU KNOW YOU GOT CHAOS... WE HAVE TO STAND FO' SUMTHIN, MEN! MONEY DON' BUY YOU LOVE, BUT A SMILE AN' A BIG WET WILLIE DOES...
Word up D, Homer on board.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#815915 Dec 3, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi homer. Speaking of bullsht, when is obama going to start focusing on jobs?
Obama has an infrastructure building program in his plan & the Republicans are having a fit.

You want jobs, talk to Boehner & McConnell.
Homer

Effort, PA

#815916 Dec 3, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
FIRST THING WE NEED IS A MISSION STATEMENT.... HMMMMMM... NUTHIN' TOO GRANDIOSE OR CENTERED ON PUBLIC SERVICE OR NUTHIN'... HOW BOUT SUMTHIN' TO DO WITH... LOVE?
"WE HOL' THESE TRUTHS TO BE SELF-EVIDENT THAT ALL MEN ARE VERY DEFINITELY NOT EQUAL AND SHALL NOT PERISH FROM THIS EARTH AS LONG AS WE HANG OUT TOGETHER. FURTHER, WE HOL' THAT ALL WOMEN ARE NOT EQUAL EITHER AN' THAT MANY OF THEM ARE SOOOOO DAMN CUTE AS TO BE IRRESISTIBLE AN'; THE RES' OF THEM WOULDN'T BE TOO BAD IF THEY JUS' TOOK A L'IL PRIDE IN THEYSELVES! FURTHER, NO MAN SHALL KISS A WOMAN'S ASS UNLESS SHE WILLS IT, REGARDLESS OF RACE CREED OR COLOR OR THE OVERALL CUTENESS OF HER SMILE. LIKEWISE! NO MAN SHALL ALLOW HISSELF TO BECOME GROSSLY FAT OR PICK HIS NOSE IN THE CAR WHERE THE WHOLE DAMN NEIGHBORHOOD CAN WATCH HIM DO IT!"
I JUS' PUTTIN' IT OUT THERE AN' WELCOME CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM PARTICULARLY FROM THE CUTE GIRLS WHO STILL LOVE DEBIL.
Word up D, Homer on board
Homer

Effort, PA

#815917 Dec 3, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
NOW, HOMER, THIS THREAD NOT "DEAD." IT JUS' GOIN' THROUGH... HOPE AN' CHANGE. PRETTY SOON WE REMAKE IT IN OUR OWN IMAGE. WE CHANGE THE LIGHTING - IT'S TOO DAMN BRIGHT IN HERE - WE PUT IN A L'IL MUSIC MAYBE HAUL IN A BEERATOR... MAKE IT NICE! NOT TOO MANCAVEISH SO WE GON' NEED SOMEONE TO CLEAN - LOOK! WE CREATED OUR FIRST JOB! FIRST RULE IS, NO SHOES... YEAHHHH... NOW YOU SEE? A REPUBLICAN WOULD'VE ALREADY GIVEN UP IN DESPAIR... BUT LOOK AT THE POSSIBILITIES... WE GOT CAROL - SHE NEVER GOIN' NOWHERE - AN' THERE NO SUBSTITUTE FO' A WOMAN WITH HER KIND OF EXPERIENCE... AN' NO FOOTBALL! IT KILLS MY BUZZ... THIS CAN BE NICE... GROUP HUG!!!
Group hug D, Homer on board with this.

Lapeer, MI

#815918 Dec 3, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
He's Back..."Colorblind" Herman Cain Plays the Race Card Banjo While Stumping to Republicans in New Hampshire
Like an expert at Three-card Monte or a proverbial "race pimp," Herman Cain expertly dealt from the bottom of the "race card" deck during a fund raising appearance before Republicans in Nashua, New Hampshire. There, Cain explained that white people should not have buyer's remorse over the election of Barack Obama, America's first black President. Instead, Cain suggested that (white) voters should realize that:
"...there are some people who will say,'I'm not going to vote for another black guy because this one didn't work out.' "And my response is,'Well, what about those 43 white guys you put in there? How did they work out?' "Don't condemn me because the first black one was bad."
The levels of hypocrisy demonstrated by Cain and his supporters in this moment are so glaring as to almost not merit comment for they are so utterly obvious. Presumably, Conservatives are colorblind. Yet, race is central--as it was in his minstrelesque CPAC speech several weeks ago--to Cain's performance. Again, Herman Cain suggests that he is "one of the good ones." Ultimately, Herman Cain is not like "those other blacks over there."
For a political ideology that ostensibly embraces individualism and rejects the politics of group identity, grievance, and victimology, it is ironic then that Cain has to signal that he is a different type of black man from President Barack Obama. That Cain needed to explain to a Republican audience that black folks are individuals, and not a nameless, faceless, horde of negritude that all walk lockstep like zombies is frightening to say the least--and a damning indictment of those that Cain would call political allies.
http://wearerespectablenegroes.blogspot.com/2...
Throwing race.
If the smallest morsel of Truth ever found its way into your body, it would poison you. You are as happy as a pig eatin' sh*t living in the land of Lying Links.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#815919 Dec 3, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"sonic"
I'll ask you the the same question I have asked "real dumb".
Why should you pay a lower or higher tax rate than anyone else? You are special? You are better than the poor sap who busted his ass, produced?
Peace
I answered your extremely stupid question.

We all pay from the same chart.

Maybe, if you weren't so extremeley uninformed, you would know how that chart works.

Lapeer, MI

#815920 Dec 3, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>You advocate people with mental illness have guns? You must have a mental illness too.
Visit your nearest gun range. Dress like a target.

Lapeer, MI

#815921 Dec 3, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
If it doesn't matter why do y'all falsely attribute it to Lincoln? Why do y'all falsely attribute anything to anybody? Because y'all are so stupid if there isn't instant name recognition y'all don't know whether its a good thing or a bad thing and Lincoln just happens to be one of your favorites. Y'all do the same thing with communist rhetoric, it has to be Lenin, Marx, Stalin or a prominent Democrat saying it or y'all don't know its bad.
I didn't do any attributing. WTH are you mumbling about now?
THE DEBIL

Copenhagen, Denmark

#815922 Dec 3, 2012
K, DEBIL LOOKIN' FO' SUGGESTIONS ABOUT THE PHYSICAL PLANT. YOU TELL HIM WHAT YOU WANT HE DRAW IT UP FO US AN' CREATE US A WEBSITE. REMEMBER: BE POLITE, ETC., ETC., ETC.,.. IN A PERFECT WORLD WHAT KIND OF FURNITURE WOULD THERE BE? AN' DON' SAY, "CAROL" CAUSE THA'S NOT KIND.

1. COUNTRY OR CITY? BOTH?
2. SEASIDE OR MOUNTAINTOP? BOTH?
3. MODERN OR PRIMITIVE? BOTH?

WAIT... DEBIL SEE WHERE THIS GOIN'...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Playboy offered Sarah Palin $4 Million to pose ... 1 hr Bob Guchione 1
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 2 hr Blow-up STAR News 81
FLOOD of illegal alien kids explained. 3 hr Mortimer Fish 1
Amy 9-16 3 hr Kuuipo 35
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr punte 46,608
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr loose cannon 177,989
iso Casandra Holloman 6 hr ThatGuyFromDanceC... 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 hr cheluzal 98,213
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search