Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
753,861 - 753,880 of 1,082,423 Comments Last updated 39 min ago
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure. And all cash sales in all businesses, seasonal or not, actually get rung up and sales taxes are paid.
Surely you know that some cash businesses pay their employees in cash, "off the books", with no Social Security or tax withholding.
The higher the taxes, the more the economy goes underground.
Some is not most pal__most means over 50%__many is not most pal__most means over 50%.

501 C-3 (tug at heart) charities are exempt but must keep track of sales and in kinds to submit with a W-9. Same goes for 501 C-6, Chambers, Rotaries etc.

I'm not sure about churches__never administered a church.

Private sales even if temporary/seasonal are subject to all government R&R's. Cheat at your own risk.

Did you know that in certain communities yard sales are limited and require permitting?
raccoon tour

Luxembourg

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey look, the lying sack of sht is still here. Why don't you be a man of character for a change and beat it?
Shut up you dumb bitch, I got work to do here an' you bes' not get in my way.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey look, the lying sack of sht is still here. Why don't you be a man of character for a change and beat it?
Right after you explain your loony comment that we get meat products from Livestock Conventions!! LOL

You're dumber than a box-o-rocks and totally helpless without Gunner here to run interference for you!!

I'm lovin' it!!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. Like I said, one of us will know the truth. Which more than likely will be me. Because people like O'Reilly and Krauthammer aren't part of the Obama Team Cheerleading Squad.
I will get the truth via a variety of sources with crosschecking and actual thinking involved, you on the other hand will be spoonfed what Fox tells you and go with that.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
How much did Bush spend? Do you know???
According to Bruce Bartlett(Former Reagan Advisor) something like a $20 trillion increase in the national debt under Bush's watch.

http://www.deepjournal.com/p/7/a/en/590.html

Impostor: How George W. Bush Bankrupted America and Betrayed the Reagan Legacy
by Bruce Bartlett

http://www.conservativebookservice.com/produc...

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

THE DEBIL wrote:
COMMERCE IS THE FILTHIEST WORD IN THE LANGUAGE, IN ANY LANGUAGE. IF THE STRUGGLE FO' MONEY REPRESENTS THE MEANING OF LIFE THEN WHAT WE NEED IS SOME MO' DEATH.
Who said anything about money? Oh, yeah, that would be you.

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

THE DEBIL wrote:
DEBIL CAN READ YOU MINDS. HE KNOW YOU WANT HIM TO JUS' WAKE HER UP AN' DO HER LIKE A SAUSAGE PIZZA ROLLED UP LIKE A CIGARETTE... BUT DEBIL A GENTLEMAN. HE LET HER GET HERSELF TOGETHER... MAYBE PUT ON A L'IL LIPSTICK, THAT SORT OF THING...
Why does carol get consideration but I get assjacked?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of spineless bitches, where's gunner?
Retard Fred and DBWriter have not been seen since election day!!

Nobraina is back as John Galt, Floriduh is back as Carter. I think Gunner bcame back as 'orangelion' for awhile, but he fled just as quickly when his alias was busted.
dem

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

The thread is on life support.
Shall I unplug it?
dem

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Here's an idea.
Lets pretend Romney won!

You guys were so sure he would that I'm certain you have your victory speeches ready.

GO!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Love it. I say do it and let the American people see who the Republicans really care about. Let them show their true colors.
They now have an 'offer' on the table. It's not theirs, it's a year old, it only increases revenue by closing special-interest loopholes and deductions, and it's nonspecific about exactly what they want to cut.

The same old. A year anyway.
dem

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>Retard Fred and DBWriter have not been seen since election day!!

Nobraina is back as John Galt, Floriduh is back as Carter. I think Gunner bcame back as 'orangelion' for awhile, but he fled just as quickly when his alias was busted.
The midget was here one morning.
He was claiming the election was a conspiracy. Blah blah blah.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>According to Bruce Bartlett(Former Reagan Advisor) something like a $20 trillion increase in the national debt under Bush's watch.
http://www.deepjournal.com/p/7/a/en/590.html
Impostor: How George W. Bush Bankrupted America and Betrayed the Reagan Legacy
by Bruce Bartlett
http://www.conservativebookservice.com/produc...
got Bruce banned from FOX.

Good book.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

dem wrote:
The thread is on life support.
Shall I unplug it?
It does seem to be in it's death throes, much like the Republicans chances at winning the presidency again in my lifetime.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>It does seem to be in it's death throes, much like the Republicans chances at winning the presidency again in my lifetime.
wingnut thrashing has become way too easy.[?]
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
Here's an idea.
Lets pretend Romney won!
You guys were so sure he would that I'm certain you have your victory speeches ready.
GO!
How about a game of 21 instead? You were dealt an 8 and a 7, stay or hold?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

....Most conservatives are of the "starve the beast" school, which says that if you deprive the government of revenue by cutting taxes, it will be forced to shrink. That would be true if the government couldn't spend money it doesn't have. In fact, it does so year in and year out. There is no point cutting off a wayward teen's allowance if he still has your credit card.

In 2006, a study published by the late economist William Niskanen debunked this theory of spending dynamics. Niskanen, who was Reagan's chief economist and chairman of the libertarian Cato Institute in Washington, looked at the historical data and found that revenue increases actually curtailed spending growth. Revenue reductions, however, caused it to accelerate—the exact opposite of what Norquist claims.

University of Alabama political scientist Michael New later took another look at the evidence and confirmed those findings. "Like Niskanen, I find statistically significant evidence that low levels of federal revenues actually stimulate expenditure growth," he wrote in The Cato Journal in 2009.

It's not hard to see why. Americans are more likely to support a bigger federal budget if they don't have to pay the full cost each year. Tax cuts allow us to get $100 worth of programs and services for only $80. As with any commodity, price discounts increase consumption. Tax increases force us to pay something closer to the real cost of government, which dampens demand for it.

http://reason.com/archives/2012/12/03/higher-...
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
wingnut thrashing has become way too easy.[?]
Yeah, with Fox News still trying to gain it's footing after being knocked down and staggered on election night, these rightwingers are unfocused and in complete disarray.

Even Rasmussen has given up and is posting Obama's approval rating at 56%

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>It does seem to be in it's death throes, much like the Republicans chances at winning the presidency again in my lifetime.
Because the majority of voters are on the dole. They won't do anything to disrupt the gravy train. Only complain the Republicans aren't paying their 'Fair Share'. The more things change, the more they stay the same. Pony up Homer, you aren't holding up your end.....
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>How about a game of 21 instead? You were dealt an 8 and a 7, stay or hold?
stay or hold, yeah, how about hit me or hold instead?

There, much better.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

27 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Voting Whites NO LONGER hold majority in Ohio. 46 min WeBlacksOutBirthedWhitey 2
Chicago Train Robbery 50 min StarNazisDontFOOKWithMe 6
Strategy 57 min ItTakesBalls2BNo1 7
Children were thrown to hungry crocodiles 1 hr AskACroc-KidsTasteGood 5
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Uzi 68,415
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 1 hr NITiN 19
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Dale 174,966
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 15 hr Mister Tonka 97,562
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 28 at 10:11PM CDT

•••
•••
•••