Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Homer

Effort, PA

#815929 Dec 3, 2012
A little light entertainment for the season -

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#815930 Dec 3, 2012
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>And if it does NOT crash I'm sure you will give Obama all the credit.
See? I told you all along that you live in a fantasy world.
Homer

Effort, PA

#815931 Dec 3, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
K. NOW WE TRYIN' TO REDEFINE THE HUMAN CONDITION HERE SO WE GOT TO BE INCLUSIVE. FIRST THING WE BUILD IS A CELL IN THE BASEMENT FO' THE CONSERVATIVES... KIDDIN'..
All inclusive D, you don't mind if I call you D? True conservatives are just fine, it's the faux conservatives Homer has a problem with.
Homer

Effort, PA

#815932 Dec 3, 2012
What will future historians think when they look at thread 10,000 years from now?

Homer thinking: What a bunch of jackwagons.

Lapeer, MI

#815933 Dec 3, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
OH, AN' WINSTON CHURCHILL WAS A FAT DRUNK NOBODY LIKED, THOUGH HE DID HAVE A SMALL TALENT FO' PAINTING. THE WORLD IS AWASH IN AMBITIOUS MEN AND WOMEN AN' WHAT GOOD HAS IT EVER DONE ANYONE?
Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

Since you are a clueless urban buckwheat, you are doomed to repeat every stupid move or belief in human history. You are ripe for the pickin', Fool.
Homer

Effort, PA

#815934 Dec 3, 2012
Bottom line, ya gotta be respectful of other people's opinions and beliefs.
Homer

Effort, PA

#815935 Dec 3, 2012
Except for phuckface EasyED, f him. Ya give what ya get.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#815936 Dec 3, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does obama need to be strong armed into compromise?
lol

why do republicans? the more fitting question at the moment.

so can anyone tell me what are the specific cuts to entitlements that the Republicans want to make?(i know the dollar figures. try harder. specific.)
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#815937 Dec 3, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
If the smallest morsel of Truth ever found its way into your body, it would poison you. You are as happy as a pig eatin' sh*t living in the land of Lying Links.
lying?

citation. try it. it'll only hurt for a second.

'everybody knows' is really letting you guys down nowadays. chin up buddy.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#815939 Dec 3, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush Bashing! What a surprise!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAAHA....
it was just the usual hypocrisy club over the head of some wingnut who had written Bush out of it's memory. damn Bush voters.

don't get all excited.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#815941 Dec 3, 2012
A Republican candidate interested in promoting a message of liberty wouldn’t see the non-payment of a certain kind of federal tax as a moral failing or proof of dependency and irresponsibility. On the contrary, he would have been pleased that the tax burden is so relatively light, and he would have understood that the lightness of that burden was a legacy of decades of his party’s policies.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...

why don't they talk that way on FOX?

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#815942 Dec 3, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
OH, MAN, DEBIL SORRY. HE NOT PLAYIN' NO FAVORITES IT NOT IN HIS NATURE. HE JUS' GLAD YOU CAN STILL CRACK A SMILE... WAIT... THAT COME OUT WRONG FO' SOME REASON? YOU VERY CUTE, ALWAYS HAVE BEEN. LES' BE FRIENDS. GO PUT ON SUMTHIN' SEXY, I WAIT.(I ALREADY GOT MY OUTFIT ON.)
:p
Nostrilis

West Haven, CT

#815943 Dec 3, 2012
Homer wrote:
Except for phuckface EasyED, f him. Ya give what ya get.
Homer is losing it - Typical lowlife Democrat.
GOPidiotsx

Chicago, IL

#815944 Dec 3, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
It was actually in February 2009, three months after his election in 2008.
He called for $3.6 trillion in spending in 2010 estimating that $2.4 trillion in revenue will be collected.
The question is: Did he estimate correctly?
However, consider this:
Obama exceeds all former presidents in extravagant and very costly White House dinners.
Two years ago, an extravaganza held for Mexican President Felipe Calderon included a performance by Beyonce and cost the taxpayers $969,793.
The dinner for the prime minister of India cost nearly half a million dollars.
Dinners for Chinese President Hu Jintao and British Prime Minister David Cameron were of the same level of extravagance.
I'm sure you would agree this kind of spending seems unfair with so many Americans out of work.
Nancy didn't have any problem spending millions redecorating the WH when the unemployment rate was over 8%. Did you have a cow then?
Homer

Effort, PA

#815948 Dec 3, 2012
Nostrilis wrote:
<quoted text>
Homer is losing it - Typical lowlife Democrat.
Stop it, the guy is a jackass. He's never had a kind word for anyone that disagrees with him. He's a disrepectful person, always changing people's names into something disparaging, Homer has no time for that.

Lapeer, MI

#815949 Dec 3, 2012
Homer wrote:
Bottom line, ya gotta be respectful of other people's opinions and beliefs.
To a point.

Location hidden

#815952 Dec 3, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
FOR ONCE IN YOU LIFE CAN YOU JUS' BE A MAN INSTEAD OF PRETENDIN' YOU CHARLES ATLAS? YOU GOT TO LISSEN TO THE DEBIL CAUSE HE TELL YOU THE TRUTH: YOU-GET-THE-WOMEN-LAUGHIN'-AN' -THE-WORL-BE-A-BETTER-PLACE. STOP TRYIN' TO COMPETE WITH ME! I DON' WANNA PLAY.
The competition is only in "your" mind. You cannot compare yourself with him at any level and still be dealing with reality.

Location hidden

#815954 Dec 3, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
That's my motto!
Liar.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#815955 Dec 3, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice fluff piece but it doesn't answer my question.
Getting rid of the Bush tax rates on everyone raises $4.5 trillion over the next ten years. Getting rid of the Bush tax rates on just the people over $250,000 raises $800 billion which mean the 98% get to keep $3.7 trillion over the next ten years. This is fair?

Obama and crew is playing you libtards like a fine fiddle!

You really believe he is going to pay down the debt? He is going to spend it all and a lot more!! Merry morans, all of you!!!
wamc

Crossville, TN

#815958 Dec 3, 2012
check out The 2012 Declaration of Independence Facebook page

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 6 min RACE 4,796
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 7 min KiMare 50,626
Obama Gives Trillions for Wall Street, Not a Di... 7 min Foster 24
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 9 min RACE 1,311
Word (Dec '08) 11 min RACE 4,770
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min Dale 179,392
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 13 min RACE 652
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]