Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
753,701 - 753,720 of 1,081,597 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
THE DEBIL

Rome, Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
on the ceiling? though somehow for you i don't find that out of the norm.
most projectors aren't designed to point up. heat problems. so use an LED pico projector.
http://www.dlp.com/pico-projector/portable-pr...
THANK YOU MY FRIEND! I KNEW YOU WOULD KNOW.
THE DEBIL

Rome, Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

SAY, UM, ONE.. UM, TWO LAST QUESTIONS: DOES SIZE MATTER? DO I HAVE TO BUY KOREAN?
THE DEBIL

Rome, Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

IT'S NOT AS DEVIANT AS YOU MIGHT THINK. SOMETIMES PAULA BE HUMPIN' AWAY UP THERE AN YOU LOSE YOU TRAIN OF THOUGHT SO YOU PUT ON... LASSIE IN THE BACKGROUND IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN... MUTED, OF COURSE.
THE DEBIL

Rome, Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

PAULA:(SWEATING) "ARE YOU WATCHING TV AGAIN?"
DEBIL: "NO, NO, BABY, I JUS' ADMIRIN' YOU EARS..."
chikety_china

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
DON'T THEY MAKE SHEETS OF LCD'S YOU CAN JUST ROLL OUT LIKE CONTACT PAPER? BY "THEY" I MEAN THE CHINEE OF COURSE.
You smart round eye...
I make 30 cent an hour making sonic a tv he sell for 100 doudand dowwaa.....
One day i get air jordab sneaker...
Until then...its mules.and cabbage
DEBIL

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>One more time for the slow crowd. The 47% that pay no taxes are those retired over 65 years old, students, deployed military, those in rest homes, long term care hospitals, and those in mental hospitals. Many are those that work full time jobs but at year end receive the Earned Income Tax Credit refund because of their jobs being low paying. You choose. You choose which of the groups are you going to tax. But please don't tax my 86 year old mom. She just gets by on SS.
If you'd put tbat ole hag outta her misery...

Save me the trouble....
ra_con_teur

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Operation Rolling Tantrum
Oh, boy. This isn’t going to end, even when or if a deal is reached on defusing the austerity bomb; John Boehner has just declared that he’s going to hold the full faith and credit of the United States hostage every time we hit the debt limit. Nor will it be a case of holding the nation at gunpoint until it meets GOP demands; Republicans are signaling that they don’t intend to make any specific proposals, they’re just going to yell and stamp their feet until Obama soothes them somehow.
So this is going to be nightmarish, unless Obama surrenders — which I don’t think he will (because he shouldn’t).
And one thing to think about: if the next two years are, as they seem likely to be, one long Republican tantrum, the 2014 election is not going to be a normal midterm. It will instead be a referendum on GOP obstructionism, which may attract a lot more attention — and much higher turnout — than normal.
http://krugman.blogs.nytimes.com/
What do you think of phoney injuns like cherokee cheek bone warren?

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

ra_con_teur wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you think of phoney injuns like cherokee cheek bone warren?
You & Scott dickhead Brown are quite the pair.

I have no doubt she likely had Native American blood in her ancestry.

To look at someone & say no because they are fair skinned just shows how f*cking stupid you are.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
To look at someone & say no because they are fair skinned just shows how f*cking stupid you are.
Elizabeth Warren scares the pants of these babies. She's brilliant, hope she runs for President. Scott Brown totally made a fool of himself with that attack on her.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

THE DEBIL wrote:
IT'S NOT AS DEVIANT AS YOU MIGHT THINK. SOMETIMES PAULA BE HUMPIN' AWAY UP THERE AN YOU LOSE YOU TRAIN OF THOUGHT SO YOU PUT ON... LASSIE IN THE BACKGROUND IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN... MUTED, OF COURSE.
Lassie!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Degreed persons need not apply--just look fer cans instead LOL
That's what you do

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

sonicfilter wrote:
Operation Rolling Tantrum
Oh, boy. This isn’t going to end, even when or if a deal is reached on defusing the austerity bomb; John Boehner has just declared that he’s going to hold the full faith and credit of the United States hostage every time we hit the debt limit. Nor will it be a case of holding the nation at gunpoint until it meets GOP demands; Republicans are signaling that they don’t intend to make any specific proposals, they’re just going to yell and stamp their feet until Obama soothes them somehow.
So this is going to be nightmarish, unless Obama surrenders — which I don’t think he will (because he shouldn’t).
And one thing to think about: if the next two years are, as they seem likely to be, one long Republican tantrum, the 2014 election is not going to be a normal midterm. It will instead be a referendum on GOP obstructionism, which may attract a lot more attention — and much higher turnout — than normal.
http://krugman.blogs.nytimes.com/
Whose gonna pay the bill..
new yawk

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

My Italian ancestry is being attacked.
FBI says I have a case.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Impeach Obama wrote:
<quoted text>He only wants to nominate Susan Rice so he can keep bangin' her.
No, Reggie Love fills that roll, but in reverse.
ra_con_teur

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Science does it everyday...
Geno and pheno typing....

Duma$$ dave...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Raising the taxes on the wealthiest is only one part of the equation you simple minded twit.
We also need to invest in infrastructure like roads and bridges that are necessary for commerce. Each $1 invested in infrastructure returns $1.44 to the GDP.
www.newsday.com › Opinion
Investment in education and research also have positive returns on investment whereas tax cuts for the wealthiest are a drain on the economy. At least when you put extra money in middle class workers' pockets which Obama did,they spend it and stimulate demand and growth.
Each dollar spent on "infrastructure" adds one dollar to the debt, while less than 50 cents is spent on actual infrastructure, with the majority going to government overhead.
ra_con_teur

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Elizabeth Warren scares the pants of these babies. She's brilliant, hope she runs for President. Scott Brown totally made a fool of himself with that attack on her.
Hahah...she needed help getiing into college...thats scarey!

Just like you and your retirement!

Help me! Ima liberal, I have fallen and can't get up without taxing or blaming someone!!!!
ra_con_teur

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

...for dum dave...

http://www.brooklyn.cuny.edu/bc/ahp/BioInfo/S...
new yawk

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>Each dollar spent on "infrastructure" adds one dollar to the debt, while less than 50 cents is spent on actual infrastructure, with the majority going to government overhead.
Even though that makes zero sense I applaud you for deciding to post it.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of-a recent refreshing sight to behold this holiday season...
A NON-prepackaged, shipped en masse, little Christmas tree lot.
May they prosper well for the winter-and stick it all in their BOOTS-AWAY from greedy, entitleMENTALed, dolluh grubbing off the backs of OTHERS, robbinghoodie type slackertics!!!
Seasonal cash businesses that have no overhead or benefits and pay no taxes help the economy and don't feed the government monster.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

31 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr LRS 174,860
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 68,391
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr andet1987 4,585
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr andet1987 4,561
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr truth 48,928
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 hr TRD 68,037
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 6 hr hands on AR 16
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 27 at 10:14PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs