Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
753,681 - 753,700 of 1,099,850 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#815672 Dec 3, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
IT'S NOT AS DEVIANT AS YOU MIGHT THINK. SOMETIMES PAULA BE HUMPIN' AWAY UP THERE AN YOU LOSE YOU TRAIN OF THOUGHT SO YOU PUT ON... LASSIE IN THE BACKGROUND IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN... MUTED, OF COURSE.
Lassie!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#815673 Dec 3, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Degreed persons need not apply--just look fer cans instead LOL
That's what you do

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#815674 Dec 3, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
Operation Rolling Tantrum
Oh, boy. This isn’t going to end, even when or if a deal is reached on defusing the austerity bomb; John Boehner has just declared that he’s going to hold the full faith and credit of the United States hostage every time we hit the debt limit. Nor will it be a case of holding the nation at gunpoint until it meets GOP demands; Republicans are signaling that they don’t intend to make any specific proposals, they’re just going to yell and stamp their feet until Obama soothes them somehow.
So this is going to be nightmarish, unless Obama surrenders — which I don’t think he will (because he shouldn’t).
And one thing to think about: if the next two years are, as they seem likely to be, one long Republican tantrum, the 2014 election is not going to be a normal midterm. It will instead be a referendum on GOP obstructionism, which may attract a lot more attention — and much higher turnout — than normal.
http://krugman.blogs.nytimes.com/
Whose gonna pay the bill..
new yawk

United States

#815675 Dec 3, 2012
My Italian ancestry is being attacked.
FBI says I have a case.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#815676 Dec 3, 2012
Impeach Obama wrote:
<quoted text>He only wants to nominate Susan Rice so he can keep bangin' her.
No, Reggie Love fills that roll, but in reverse.
ra_con_teur

Oklahoma City, OK

#815677 Dec 3, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You & Scott dickhead Brown are quite the pair.
I have no doubt she likely had Native American blood in her ancestry.
To look at someone & say no because they are fair skinned just shows how f*cking stupid you are.
Science does it everyday...
Geno and pheno typing....

Duma$$ dave...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#815679 Dec 3, 2012
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Raising the taxes on the wealthiest is only one part of the equation you simple minded twit.
We also need to invest in infrastructure like roads and bridges that are necessary for commerce. Each $1 invested in infrastructure returns $1.44 to the GDP.
www.newsday.com › Opinion
Investment in education and research also have positive returns on investment whereas tax cuts for the wealthiest are a drain on the economy. At least when you put extra money in middle class workers' pockets which Obama did,they spend it and stimulate demand and growth.
Each dollar spent on "infrastructure" adds one dollar to the debt, while less than 50 cents is spent on actual infrastructure, with the majority going to government overhead.
ra_con_teur

Oklahoma City, OK

#815680 Dec 3, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Elizabeth Warren scares the pants of these babies. She's brilliant, hope she runs for President. Scott Brown totally made a fool of himself with that attack on her.
Hahah...she needed help getiing into college...thats scarey!

Just like you and your retirement!

Help me! Ima liberal, I have fallen and can't get up without taxing or blaming someone!!!!
ra_con_teur

Oklahoma City, OK

#815681 Dec 3, 2012
new yawk

United States

#815682 Dec 3, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>Each dollar spent on "infrastructure" adds one dollar to the debt, while less than 50 cents is spent on actual infrastructure, with the majority going to government overhead.
Even though that makes zero sense I applaud you for deciding to post it.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#815683 Dec 3, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of-a recent refreshing sight to behold this holiday season...
A NON-prepackaged, shipped en masse, little Christmas tree lot.
May they prosper well for the winter-and stick it all in their BOOTS-AWAY from greedy, entitleMENTALed, dolluh grubbing off the backs of OTHERS, robbinghoodie type slackertics!!!
Seasonal cash businesses that have no overhead or benefits and pay no taxes help the economy and don't feed the government monster.
new yawk

United States

#815684 Dec 3, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>No, Reggie Love fills that roll, but in reverse.
I filled janes roll.
Quite a few actually.
Linda

Edison, NJ

#815685 Dec 3, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Each dollar spent on "infrastructure" adds one dollar to the debt, while less than 50 cents is spent on actual infrastructure, with the majority going to government overhead.
How much $$ will be squandered on B Hussein Obama's second inauguration? The word out today is that the WH is considering corporate sponsors for all the lavish, gala parties. Taxpayers pick up all the security costs.

I think it interesting that he is willing to take money from the very corporations, the rich corporations that he constantly puts down. Obama is talking out of both sides of his mouth again - he wants to punish corporations and capitalism but he wants to use their money to have multiple big parties with??

So, are there going to be Soros banners and ACLU banners, other union banners and banners selling cars!! Oh, and will there be banners for Solyndra and other bankrupt green companies??

The thought of this is disgusting and despicable. This is the kind of fundamental change to the very fabric of America that conservatives don't want to see and liberals SHOULDN'T want to see.

Or, do you supposed the unemployed and 'poor' will be invited to the D.C. festivities?
ra_con_teur

Oklahoma City, OK

#815687 Dec 3, 2012
Observable traits....

.....we are different....

http://biomed.brown.edu/Courses/BIO48/5.Geno....
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#815688 Dec 3, 2012
Virginia’s Republican Party appears poised to nominate state Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli to be its candidate for governor in 2013 — embracing a man whose extreme political views bear striking resemblance to those of unsuccessful 2012 Senate candidate Rep. Todd Akin (R-MO).

. He wants an abortion ban with no exceptions for rape or incest.

He does not believe LGBT people deserve legal protections. Cuccinelli has made it clear that he believes same-sex relationships are immoral. In 2009, he told a Virginia newspaper,“My view is that homosexual acts, not homosexuality, but homosexual acts are wrong. They’re intrinsically wrong

He is a climate-change denier.

He suggested President Obama stole the 2012 election

He wants Arizona-style anti-immigrant policies and self-deportation

He is a “tenther"

On top of all of this, he also opposed a 2004 bill to require members of the clergy to report child abuse — a bill supported by almost every religious group in the state — and was the lone vote against another bill aimed as strengthening domestic violence protections.

http://thinkprogress.org/

(I guess he didn't get the memo)
Linda

Edison, NJ

#815689 Dec 3, 2012
ra_con_teur wrote:
<quoted text>
Help me! Ima liberal, I have fallen and can't get up without taxing or blaming someone!!!!
LOL
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#815690 Dec 3, 2012
ra_con_teur wrote:
<quoted text>
You needed help to take the GED when you were 50
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#815691 Dec 3, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
Recall the situation in 2003. The Bush administration was already projecting the largest deficit in American history--$475 billion in fiscal year 2004, according to the July 2003 mid-session budget review. But a big election was coming up that Bush and his party were desperately fearful of losing. So they decided to win it by buying the votes of America's seniors by giving them an expensive new program to pay for their prescription drugs.
http://www.forbes.com/2009/11/19/republican-b...
Democrats should repeal Medicare Part D and solve all the fiscal problems.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#815692 Dec 3, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
Fox Wins Straw-Man Argument Against Taxing Millionaires At 100 Percent
Fox News is distorting President Obama's economic agenda by pushing the straw-man argument that taxing the entirety of millionaires' incomes would fund the government for less than three months. In fact, Obama has proposed no such thing, and this Republican talking point obscures the billions in revenue that would be generated from letting the Bush tax cuts expire for wealthy households.
http://mediamatters.org/research/2012/09/24/f...
The revenue from increasing taxes on the "wealthy" would not even cover the storm relief requested by New York. Not to mention relief for New Jersey and other states.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#815693 Dec 3, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
electroshock? is it free? i could use a little memory loss after a morning session with you quasi-realty wingnuts.
Kerrrriiist! She's totally, totally "out there"

So, Cucinelli is not against homosexuality, but just against their "acts"!!

Ok, so you can be gay but not have sex because it gives little boy Cucinelli a tingle!

What a nutjob.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 min JOEL 68,942
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 37 min D-U-H 49,462
HKN Record Label(Davido OBO) Need UpComing Arti... 38 min Mr Michael 1
Danger! It is horrible, rotten luck to hug a w... 46 min minluo 2
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 51 min danetoo 68,346
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr andet1987 4,649
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr LRS 177,347
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 hr Phil Indeblanc 97,916
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search