Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#815836 Dec 3, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Go tell it to Charlie Manson.
The Democrat Party will never nominate another white candidate for President.
Just when I thought Nobraina couldn't say anything more stupid than many of his past utterances..........

he ups the ante again!!

Nobraina's stupidity is infinite!!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#815839 Dec 3, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure. And all cash sales in all businesses, seasonal or not, actually get rung up and sales taxes are paid.
Surely you know that some cash businesses pay their employees in cash, "off the books", with no Social Security or tax withholding.
The higher the taxes, the more the economy goes underground.
Some is not most pal__most means over 50%__many is not most pal__most means over 50%.

501 C-3 (tug at heart) charities are exempt but must keep track of sales and in kinds to submit with a W-9. Same goes for 501 C-6, Chambers, Rotaries etc.

I'm not sure about churches__never administered a church.

Private sales even if temporary/seasonal are subject to all government R&R's. Cheat at your own risk.

Did you know that in certain communities yard sales are limited and require permitting?
raccoon tour

Luxembourg

#815841 Dec 3, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey look, the lying sack of sht is still here. Why don't you be a man of character for a change and beat it?
Shut up you dumb bitch, I got work to do here an' you bes' not get in my way.

Location hidden

#815844 Dec 3, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey look, the lying sack of sht is still here. Why don't you be a man of character for a change and beat it?
Right after you explain your loony comment that we get meat products from Livestock Conventions!! LOL

You're dumber than a box-o-rocks and totally helpless without Gunner here to run interference for you!!

I'm lovin' it!!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#815845 Dec 3, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. Like I said, one of us will know the truth. Which more than likely will be me. Because people like O'Reilly and Krauthammer aren't part of the Obama Team Cheerleading Squad.
I will get the truth via a variety of sources with crosschecking and actual thinking involved, you on the other hand will be spoonfed what Fox tells you and go with that.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#815847 Dec 3, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
How much did Bush spend? Do you know???
According to Bruce Bartlett(Former Reagan Advisor) something like a $20 trillion increase in the national debt under Bush's watch.

http://www.deepjournal.com/p/7/a/en/590.html

Impostor: How George W. Bush Bankrupted America and Betrayed the Reagan Legacy
by Bruce Bartlett

http://www.conservativebookservice.com/produc...

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#815849 Dec 3, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
COMMERCE IS THE FILTHIEST WORD IN THE LANGUAGE, IN ANY LANGUAGE. IF THE STRUGGLE FO' MONEY REPRESENTS THE MEANING OF LIFE THEN WHAT WE NEED IS SOME MO' DEATH.
Who said anything about money? Oh, yeah, that would be you.

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#815850 Dec 3, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
DEBIL CAN READ YOU MINDS. HE KNOW YOU WANT HIM TO JUS' WAKE HER UP AN' DO HER LIKE A SAUSAGE PIZZA ROLLED UP LIKE A CIGARETTE... BUT DEBIL A GENTLEMAN. HE LET HER GET HERSELF TOGETHER... MAYBE PUT ON A L'IL LIPSTICK, THAT SORT OF THING...
Why does carol get consideration but I get assjacked?

Location hidden

#815851 Dec 3, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of spineless bitches, where's gunner?
Retard Fred and DBWriter have not been seen since election day!!

Nobraina is back as John Galt, Floriduh is back as Carter. I think Gunner bcame back as 'orangelion' for awhile, but he fled just as quickly when his alias was busted.
dem

United States

#815852 Dec 3, 2012
The thread is on life support.
Shall I unplug it?
dem

United States

#815853 Dec 3, 2012
Here's an idea.
Lets pretend Romney won!

You guys were so sure he would that I'm certain you have your victory speeches ready.

GO!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#815854 Dec 3, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Love it. I say do it and let the American people see who the Republicans really care about. Let them show their true colors.
They now have an 'offer' on the table. It's not theirs, it's a year old, it only increases revenue by closing special-interest loopholes and deductions, and it's nonspecific about exactly what they want to cut.

The same old. A year anyway.
dem

United States

#815855 Dec 3, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>Retard Fred and DBWriter have not been seen since election day!!

Nobraina is back as John Galt, Floriduh is back as Carter. I think Gunner bcame back as 'orangelion' for awhile, but he fled just as quickly when his alias was busted.
The midget was here one morning.
He was claiming the election was a conspiracy. Blah blah blah.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#815856 Dec 3, 2012
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>According to Bruce Bartlett(Former Reagan Advisor) something like a $20 trillion increase in the national debt under Bush's watch.
http://www.deepjournal.com/p/7/a/en/590.html
Impostor: How George W. Bush Bankrupted America and Betrayed the Reagan Legacy
by Bruce Bartlett
http://www.conservativebookservice.com/produc...
got Bruce banned from FOX.

Good book.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#815857 Dec 3, 2012
dem wrote:
The thread is on life support.
Shall I unplug it?
It does seem to be in it's death throes, much like the Republicans chances at winning the presidency again in my lifetime.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#815859 Dec 3, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>It does seem to be in it's death throes, much like the Republicans chances at winning the presidency again in my lifetime.
wingnut thrashing has become way too easy.[?]
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#815860 Dec 3, 2012
dem wrote:
Here's an idea.
Lets pretend Romney won!
You guys were so sure he would that I'm certain you have your victory speeches ready.
GO!
How about a game of 21 instead? You were dealt an 8 and a 7, stay or hold?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#815861 Dec 3, 2012
....Most conservatives are of the "starve the beast" school, which says that if you deprive the government of revenue by cutting taxes, it will be forced to shrink. That would be true if the government couldn't spend money it doesn't have. In fact, it does so year in and year out. There is no point cutting off a wayward teen's allowance if he still has your credit card.

In 2006, a study published by the late economist William Niskanen debunked this theory of spending dynamics. Niskanen, who was Reagan's chief economist and chairman of the libertarian Cato Institute in Washington, looked at the historical data and found that revenue increases actually curtailed spending growth. Revenue reductions, however, caused it to accelerate—the exact opposite of what Norquist claims.

University of Alabama political scientist Michael New later took another look at the evidence and confirmed those findings. "Like Niskanen, I find statistically significant evidence that low levels of federal revenues actually stimulate expenditure growth," he wrote in The Cato Journal in 2009.

It's not hard to see why. Americans are more likely to support a bigger federal budget if they don't have to pay the full cost each year. Tax cuts allow us to get $100 worth of programs and services for only $80. As with any commodity, price discounts increase consumption. Tax increases force us to pay something closer to the real cost of government, which dampens demand for it.

http://reason.com/archives/2012/12/03/higher-...
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#815862 Dec 3, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
wingnut thrashing has become way too easy.[?]
Yeah, with Fox News still trying to gain it's footing after being knocked down and staggered on election night, these rightwingers are unfocused and in complete disarray.

Even Rasmussen has given up and is posting Obama's approval rating at 56%

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#815863 Dec 3, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>It does seem to be in it's death throes, much like the Republicans chances at winning the presidency again in my lifetime.
Because the majority of voters are on the dole. They won't do anything to disrupt the gravy train. Only complain the Republicans aren't paying their 'Fair Share'. The more things change, the more they stay the same. Pony up Homer, you aren't holding up your end.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 14 min Edmond Pulpo 180,561
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 34 min RJS 7,850
Barack Obama, our next President??? 42 min GingerBase 1
abby 11-21 44 min RACE 4
amy 11-21 49 min RACE 4
Picture: Headmaster Allegedly Caught Giving Ora... 52 min GingerBase 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 56 min Frijoles 70,569
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Mister Tonka 98,672
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:50 pm PST

NBC Sports 7:50PM
Week 12 skill-position injury report — Thursday
Bleacher Report10:19 PM
What Are Experts Saying About Indianapolis?
NBC Sports 1:18 AM
Colts desperate to crank up rushing game - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
Predictions for Bears' Week 12 Matchup
NBC Sports 7:46 AM
Jay Cutler wants to keep on rolling (out)