Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Linda

Edison, NJ

#815749 Dec 3, 2012
new yawk wrote:
Did someone say Jane is here?
I love Jane.
Jane is Linda!
new yawk is Tarzan.
Thank you for the compliment but I am not Jane.
GOPidiotsx

Chicago, IL

#815750 Dec 3, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
What part of Part D do you dislike---the FACT that people CONTRIBUTE monthly from their checks to it--rather than it just being another "fweeriding handout" for LoserTICS?
There should be MORE program bases like that!!!
You reakly are a typical rightwing dumbass.
Part D is for retirees. It's an unfunded program that costs trillions over 10 years. Was also a tax payers gift to big Pharma
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#815751 Dec 3, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
In most states the municipality does not benefit from sales tax revenue. A couple of free Christmas trees and the local officials will look the other way.
You're showing both your age and your small town life's experience again pally__oh and that you haven't a clue about sales taxes.

You're thinking about church or non-profit sales__private sales are a different animal.
raccoon tour

Luxembourg

#815752 Dec 3, 2012
I have a computer too. I found it in my neighbor's trash. Well, on his kitchen counter but it looked like he was going to throw it away so I took it.
Linda

Edison, NJ

#815753 Dec 3, 2012
Lincoln Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>
Voters in 2012 had clear choice and rejected your side!
There was a time in history when European countries also voted to become ineffective welfare states. The French recently decided to make that permanent and I can't wait to see how well they do with their increased taxes on their wealthy citizens.
raccoon tour

Luxembourg

#815754 Dec 3, 2012
I don't like it when mom calls me stupid. Besides, if
I were stupid could I write two sentences at a time?
raccoon tour

Luxembourg

#815755 Dec 3, 2012
There are many many naked women on the internet but they are often really big. I like big girls though, they remind me of my mom.
GOPidiotsx

Chicago, IL

#815756 Dec 3, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess that is why the Republican House was re-elected.
No Nobraina, it's called gerrymandering, and Republicans lost seats on the House. In fact, more actual votes were cast for Democrats in the House. Bonehead is screwed.

Give the Party of NO one more round of obstruction and downgrading of bond status, and you can kiss 2014, buh bye. Funny how those Tea Turd nuts that keep winning primaries only seem to want to talk about abortion and birth control.
raccoon tour

Luxembourg

#815758 Dec 3, 2012
Linda wrote:
<quoted text>There was a time in history when European countries also voted to become ineffective welfare states. The French recently decided to make that permanent and I can't wait to see how well they do with their increased taxes on their wealthy citizens.
They will regret it and the rich guys will all move to Oklahoma cause the food is so much better there. Oh! And we have a lot of churches they can go to... networking we call it.
raccoon tour

Luxembourg

#815759 Dec 3, 2012
I like to eat raw bread dough. It swells up in my stomach and I feel full.
sigmund_fraud

Oklahoma City, OK

#815760 Dec 3, 2012
ra_con_teur wrote:
<quoted text>
I love Walmart.
Bought my wife there.
'It' gave you the 'hairpeez' cuz it fried yo brain!!!!
raccoon tour

Luxembourg

#815761 Dec 3, 2012
A lot of rich guys in america are going to move to France now that "the black guy" has been re-elected. whew! those French rich guys got out of there just in time!
sigmund_fraud

Oklahoma City, OK

#815762 Dec 3, 2012
raccoon tour wrote:
There are many many naked women on the internet but they are often really big. I like big girls though, they remind me of my mom.
Not niwing mommy is a sure sign you are a homo!
raccoon tour

Luxembourg

#815763 Dec 3, 2012
Any way you cut it though, those poor people are closing in on us.
raccoon tour

Luxembourg

#815765 Dec 3, 2012
I like cheese. My brother eats cheese and so do I. It's good. I'll bet those rich French guys can't wait to get to Oklahoma so they can have some of our cheese.
baffoon_in_drawe rs

Oklahoma City, OK

#815766 Dec 3, 2012
raccoon tour wrote:
<quoted text>
They will regret it and the rich guys will all move to Oklahoma cause the food is so much better there. Oh! And we have a lot of churches they can go to... networking we call it.
You got to much junk in your trunk to move!!!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#815769 Dec 3, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You're showing both your age and your small town life's experience again pally__oh and that you haven't a clue about sales taxes.
You're thinking about church or non-profit sales__private sales are a different animal.
Well, he said he was in Korea; that makes him about 80!
raccoon tour

Luxembourg

#815770 Dec 3, 2012
new yawk wrote:
Don't take that the wrong way, Linda.
You're nothing like my dog.
He's slim, intelligent, and has a long tongue.
I just meant your face.
hi you, it's me, me! We like to talk to each other over the internet. We writee poo-poo jokes like little babies cause we were in the service and this is the level of conversation you get from morons like us. I'm from Oklahoma, how bout you? Do you like poop? I like poop. You can draw pictures with it on the refrigerator.
raccoon tour

Luxembourg

#815771 Dec 3, 2012
baffoon_in_drawers wrote:
<quoted text>
You got to much junk in your trunk to move!!!
now we are this name. Wheeeeeeeeeee!
raccoon tour

Luxembourg

#815772 Dec 3, 2012
new yawk wrote:
<quoted text>
I like that Olivier Martinez Frenchmen.
Just be careful he don't cold co ck you in the eye. The French are dirty fighters when they can't run.
Now we are that name. Wheeeeee!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abby 10-21 10 min PEllen 5
Amy 10-21 16 min Toj 3
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 21 min HughBe 69,975
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 26 min lides 50,593
Do you find smoking attractive? (No posts about... 1 hr edogxxx 8
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Just Making It Al... 47,481
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Sgt Prepper 179,268
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]