Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 37,681)

Showing posts 753,601 - 753,620 of1,072,766
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Halle Berry Sister wrote:
I love Obama.
Doubt it. You prefer men who fight over women.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Raising taxes on the 1% with a $16 trillion debt, a higher than acceptable unemployment rate and additonal taxes and regulations levied on businesses in 2013 isn't going to matter without drastic cuts and major reforms.
This president is stifling the private sector, creating class warfare, proposing even more spending - and Obamacare is right around the corner. You honestly can't believe raising taxes on a mere 1% will make any difference or the middle class will be immune.
Raising taxes on the wealthy may not be a huge problem in itself, but neither is it a solution to anything.

This tax increase is nothing but red meat for the mob, like the guillotine in the French Revolution.

Meanwhile, massive Obama spending will drive the country deeper into debt, which will hurt the economy even more than any tax increase.

So, if Obama gets his tax increases and the economy still crashes, as it will, how will he blame the Republicans?

“Sexy & Independent”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama 2012 baby!!!!!!"""
THE DEBIL

Copenhagen, Denmark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

THE REPUBLICAN PARTY, SUCH AS IT IS - SEEMS A L'IL OPTIMISTIC TO CALL IT A PARTY?- IS ON THE VERGE OF TOTAL EXTINCTION. NOW DEBIL S'POSE IT POSSIBLE YOU A FISCAL CONSERVATIVE AN' A SOCIAL MODERATE... OR, IT POSSIBLE YOU A SOCIAL AN' FISCAL CONSERVATIVE, BUT THE TRUTH IS, JOHN, YOU ANOTHER DEER IN THE HEADLIGHTS OF THAT BIG BROWN TRUCK BEARIN' DOWN ON YOU. YOU WAS RIGHT, JOHN, THIS WAS THE MOS' IMPORTANT ELECTION OF YOU LIFETIME... AN' YOU LOST.
THE DEBIL

Copenhagen, Denmark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

SANTA-SAHN WHIP THE REINDEER MERCILESSLY AN' SCREAM IN CHINEE, "MOVE! MOVE! YOU LAZY BA-TARDS! WE GOTTA BIG ORDER AN' WE GONNA FILL IT OR YOU DIE!"
THE DEBIL

Copenhagen, Denmark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
WHICH IS ALL OF US, INCIDENTALLY.
THE DEBIL

Copenhagen, Denmark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

THE INTERNET AND I GO WAY, WAY BACK. I REMEMBER WHEN I USED TO PICK UP CHICKS ON THE "AMAZON WOMEN" THREAD OF IRC... GODDAM THOSE WERE SOME BIG GIRLS. DEBIL TAKE ONE OF THEM TO LUNCH ONE DAY AN' SHE BRING HER FRIEND - FO' SAFETY. SO DEBIL SITTIN' THERE WITH THESE TWO BIG GIRLS AND THEY RUN UP, LIKE, A FITTY DOLLAR TAB, WHICH WAS A LOT AT MCDONALD'S IN THOSE DAYS. FINALLY THE MANAGER COME OUT AN' SHE SAY, "SORRY SIR, WE'RE OUT OF CHEESEBURGERS." AN' DEBIL POINT AT THE TWO BIG HUNGRY GIRLS AN' HE SAY, "YOU BETTER TELL THEM THAT."
THE DEBIL

Copenhagen, Denmark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

BOY, JOHN, YOU IS THE PUSSYEST-ASS JOHN GALT DEBIL EVER SEE.
THE DEBIL

Copenhagen, Denmark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

COMMERCE IS THE FILTHIEST WORD IN THE LANGUAGE, IN ANY LANGUAGE. IF THE STRUGGLE FO' MONEY REPRESENTS THE MEANING OF LIFE THEN WHAT WE NEED IS SOME MO' DEATH.
THE DEBIL

Copenhagen, Denmark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

NOW LOOK, KIDS, DEBIL NOT WANT TO ROCK THE BOAT. HE TELL YOU WHAT: YOU SEND HIM... $20 A MONTH AN' HE LET YOU TYPE WHATEVER YOU WANT, NO QUESTIONS ASKED. YOU SEND HIM FITTY DOLLARS A MONTH AN' HE BE YOU FRIEND.
THE DEBIL

Copenhagen, Denmark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

MAN IN PILGRIM HAT: "HEY, BABY, WHAT'S A GUY DO IN THIS TOWN IF HE WANTS A LITTLE ACTION?"
GIRL IN LOINCLOTH: "SHOW ME THE MONEY, HONEY, AND I'LL TELL YOU."
MAN IN PILGRIM HAT: "MONEY? ALL I'VE GOT IS THESE COLORFUL BEADS."
GIRL IN LOINCLOTH: "CLOSE ENOUGH."
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

THE DEBIL wrote:
THE REPUBLICAN PARTY, SUCH AS IT IS - SEEMS A L'IL OPTIMISTIC TO CALL IT A PARTY?- IS ON THE VERGE OF TOTAL EXTINCTION. NOW DEBIL S'POSE IT POSSIBLE YOU A FISCAL CONSERVATIVE AN' A SOCIAL MODERATE... OR, IT POSSIBLE YOU A SOCIAL AN' FISCAL CONSERVATIVE, BUT THE TRUTH IS, JOHN, YOU ANOTHER DEER IN THE HEADLIGHTS OF THAT BIG BROWN TRUCK BEARIN' DOWN ON YOU. YOU WAS RIGHT, JOHN, THIS WAS THE MOS' IMPORTANT ELECTION OF YOU LIFETIME... AN' YOU LOST.
The losers are the poor, who suffer most in the rotten Obama economy.

But, given that free cell phones are enough to keep them happy, no problem.

“Sexy & Independent”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
WHICH IS ALL OF US, INCIDENTALLY.
Okay ..........
THE DEBIL

Copenhagen, Denmark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

JOHN, HUNNERT DOLLA A MONTH IS A REAL BARGAIN FO' AN UNIMAGINATIVE GUY LIKE YOU... THIS IS A ONE-TIME OFFER. DEBIL PROMISE YOU HE GET YOU LAID...
THE DEBIL

Copenhagen, Denmark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Demos/Tenzing/Nucular is more like a wiseass know-it-all who likes to pick on those he perceives as vulnerable.
But, then again, you may be correct.
UH-HUH... WHAT ABOUT ME, JOHN? I PERCEIVE YOU A L'IL VULNERABLE... SHOULD I PICK ON YOU? WELL, SHOULD I, JOHN?
THE DEBIL

Copenhagen, Denmark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The losers are the poor, who suffer most in the rotten Obama economy.
But, given that free cell phones are enough to keep them happy, no problem.
WELL, JOHN, YOU GAVE IT YOU BEST SHOT. YOU PUT YOUSELF OUT THERE TO SAVE THE POOR AN' WHAT'D YOU GET IN RETURN? NUTHIN'. AT LEAST YOU TRIED, BROTHER. ON THE PLUS SIDE YOU BROUGHT DEMOCRACY TO IRAQ FOR 3 TRILLION DOLLARS SO YOUR EFFORTS WEREN'T ENTIRELY IN VAIN.
THE DEBIL

Copenhagen, Denmark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

HUNERT DOLLA A MONTH, JOHN, AN' ALL THIS CAN BE YOURS!
THE DEBIL

Copenhagen, Denmark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Halle Berry Sister wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay ..........
OKAY, WHAT? OK, YOU NAKED WITH SOME CRANBERRY SCENTED CANDLES GOIN', OR, OK, YOU FALLIN' ASLEEP?
THE DEBIL

Copenhagen, Denmark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

DEBIL JUS' WAKE UP AN' HE NEED A L'IL MORNING TIME STIMULATION. HE NOTICE IT AWFUL HARD TO FIND WOMEN WHO NOT BLEARY-EYED AN' LIMP BETWEEN THE HOURS OF, SAY, 2 AM AN' 10? YOU CAN POUR ALL THE COFFEE YOU WANT INTO THEM AN' THEY STILL DEAD TO THE WORLD? WELL, MIGHT AS WELL MAKE THE BES' OF IT.
THE DEBIL

Copenhagen, Denmark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

EVERY DAY DEBIL WAKE UP AN' SEE HIS DICK STARIN' BACK AT HIM WITH A BIG CROOKED SMILE ON IT'S FACE IS A GOOD DAY.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 753,601 - 753,620 of1,072,766
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

77 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min Patriot AKA Bozo 45,544
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 9 min Hatti_Hollerand 402
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min Frank 173,729
1st to contact have a gift 23 min posttopics 1
Four Dead in Bridgeview Head-On Collision 35 min Amena 70
Israel Will Avenge The Holocaust: Nuke Germany ... 1 hr Maimie Eisenhowers Couche 1
Bloomberg Calls Colorado a “Rural and Roadless”... 1 hr Maimie Eisenhowers Couche 3
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 9:07PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE