Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1277323 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#815920 Dec 3, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>You advocate people with mental illness have guns? You must have a mental illness too.
Visit your nearest gun range. Dress like a target.

Lapeer, MI

#815921 Dec 3, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
If it doesn't matter why do y'all falsely attribute it to Lincoln? Why do y'all falsely attribute anything to anybody? Because y'all are so stupid if there isn't instant name recognition y'all don't know whether its a good thing or a bad thing and Lincoln just happens to be one of your favorites. Y'all do the same thing with communist rhetoric, it has to be Lenin, Marx, Stalin or a prominent Democrat saying it or y'all don't know its bad.
I didn't do any attributing. WTH are you mumbling about now?
THE DEBIL

Copenhagen, Denmark

#815922 Dec 3, 2012
K, DEBIL LOOKIN' FO' SUGGESTIONS ABOUT THE PHYSICAL PLANT. YOU TELL HIM WHAT YOU WANT HE DRAW IT UP FO US AN' CREATE US A WEBSITE. REMEMBER: BE POLITE, ETC., ETC., ETC.,.. IN A PERFECT WORLD WHAT KIND OF FURNITURE WOULD THERE BE? AN' DON' SAY, "CAROL" CAUSE THA'S NOT KIND.

1. COUNTRY OR CITY? BOTH?
2. SEASIDE OR MOUNTAINTOP? BOTH?
3. MODERN OR PRIMITIVE? BOTH?

WAIT... DEBIL SEE WHERE THIS GOIN'...

Lapeer, MI

#815923 Dec 3, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody cares what you say. Your ignorent.
Nobody = Obama 2016
THE DEBIL

Copenhagen, Denmark

#815924 Dec 3, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Group hug D, Homer on board with this.
K. NOW WE TRYIN' TO REDEFINE THE HUMAN CONDITION HERE SO WE GOT TO BE INCLUSIVE. FIRST THING WE BUILD IS A CELL IN THE BASEMENT FO' THE CONSERVATIVES... KIDDIN'..

Lapeer, MI

#815925 Dec 3, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
Recall the situation in 2003. The Bush administration was already projecting the largest deficit in American history--$475 billion in fiscal year 2004, according to the July 2003 mid-session budget review. But a big election was coming up that Bush and his party were desperately fearful of losing. So they decided to win it by buying the votes of America's seniors by giving them an expensive new program to pay for their prescription drugs.
http://www.forbes.com/2009/11/19/republican-b...
Bush Bashing! What a surprise!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAAHA....
THE DEBIL

Copenhagen, Denmark

#815926 Dec 3, 2012
ALRIGHT, DEBIL A MAN OF ACTION. HE GOT US A WEBSITE. THIS IS GENIUS I TELL YOU! YOU DON'T LIKE THE WORL' YOU GOT? THEN BUILD A NEW ONE. START SMALL, BE HUMBLE.

Lapeer, MI

#815927 Dec 3, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Should I? Is that "tear" for the ones that we killed or the ones somebody else killed?
The Unchained Mouth haunts the halls of Topix one more day.

Lapeer, MI

#815928 Dec 3, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
I DON'T UNDERSTAND?
Take The Boy Messiah's hand. He'll walk you toward the light.
Hee, Hee.
Homer

Effort, PA

#815929 Dec 3, 2012
A little light entertainment for the season -

Lapeer, MI

#815930 Dec 3, 2012
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>And if it does NOT crash I'm sure you will give Obama all the credit.
See? I told you all along that you live in a fantasy world.
Homer

Effort, PA

#815931 Dec 3, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
K. NOW WE TRYIN' TO REDEFINE THE HUMAN CONDITION HERE SO WE GOT TO BE INCLUSIVE. FIRST THING WE BUILD IS A CELL IN THE BASEMENT FO' THE CONSERVATIVES... KIDDIN'..
All inclusive D, you don't mind if I call you D? True conservatives are just fine, it's the faux conservatives Homer has a problem with.
Homer

Effort, PA

#815932 Dec 3, 2012
What will future historians think when they look at thread 10,000 years from now?

Homer thinking: What a bunch of jackwagons.

Lapeer, MI

#815933 Dec 3, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
OH, AN' WINSTON CHURCHILL WAS A FAT DRUNK NOBODY LIKED, THOUGH HE DID HAVE A SMALL TALENT FO' PAINTING. THE WORLD IS AWASH IN AMBITIOUS MEN AND WOMEN AN' WHAT GOOD HAS IT EVER DONE ANYONE?
Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

Since you are a clueless urban buckwheat, you are doomed to repeat every stupid move or belief in human history. You are ripe for the pickin', Fool.
Homer

Effort, PA

#815934 Dec 3, 2012
Bottom line, ya gotta be respectful of other people's opinions and beliefs.
Homer

Effort, PA

#815935 Dec 3, 2012
Except for phuckface EasyED, f him. Ya give what ya get.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#815936 Dec 3, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does obama need to be strong armed into compromise?
lol

why do republicans? the more fitting question at the moment.

so can anyone tell me what are the specific cuts to entitlements that the Republicans want to make?(i know the dollar figures. try harder. specific.)
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#815937 Dec 3, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
If the smallest morsel of Truth ever found its way into your body, it would poison you. You are as happy as a pig eatin' sh*t living in the land of Lying Links.
lying?

citation. try it. it'll only hurt for a second.

'everybody knows' is really letting you guys down nowadays. chin up buddy.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#815939 Dec 3, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush Bashing! What a surprise!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAAHA....
it was just the usual hypocrisy club over the head of some wingnut who had written Bush out of it's memory. damn Bush voters.

don't get all excited.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#815941 Dec 3, 2012
A Republican candidate interested in promoting a message of liberty wouldn’t see the non-payment of a certain kind of federal tax as a moral failing or proof of dependency and irresponsibility. On the contrary, he would have been pleased that the tax burden is so relatively light, and he would have understood that the lightness of that burden was a legacy of decades of his party’s policies.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...

why don't they talk that way on FOX?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min SpaceBlues 54,560
Ask amy 9-2-15 29 min RACE 7
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 34 min Rose of Tralee 100,658
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 59 min Rogue Scholar 05 196,978
2000 Chevy astro dies after I take off on a com... 1 hr AAvila 1
129Steps- Steps to a brighter future 2 hr 129Steps 1
abby9-2-15 2 hr Mrs Gladys Kravitz 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages