Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#815517 Dec 2, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
BAM!
Toilet seat hit you on the head again?

Get the cushioned ones.

Lapeer, MI

#815518 Dec 2, 2012
GOPidiotsx wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mind is the kiddie pool to Tenzings olympic sized model.
Correct. Tenzing has a thought on one side that either sinks before reaching the other side or goes in circles forever. And there are chocolate bars floating everywhere. Disgusting.

Me? I'm a lean, mean thinking machine.

C'mon over sometime. Getcher feet wet. I'll show you how to think, you big chicken.

Lapeer, MI

#815519 Dec 2, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
You can when you wrap it in a lie, you idiots would never quote the honorable William John Henry Boetcker, he's not in your lexicon. Y'all are well known for false attributions. Hell, Newt had y'all convinced there were no such things as "Palestinians" but your own Bible proved him wrong.
Tsk! Tsk! Tsk!

Still avoiding the contents, eh?

Watza matter? Will you burn if you touch it?

Lapeer, MI

#815520 Dec 2, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a much different climate with a $16 trillion debt. It's a much different climate with class warfare. It's a much different climate with the number of jobless, with the private sector under attack and an economy that's teetering on a fiscal cliff.
Tenzing is pulling you away from the Boy Messiah Bungler and into the fog of history to muddy the water here. He's known for distraction techniques. Car salesman. He'll go on forever comparing the Apples of the 1950's to the rotting Jerk-In-Chief Oranges lying right before us and making a howl about it. I'm tellin' ya, carol, he'll keep blowing the fog of historical data he makes up or twists into your face until you can't see your way back home.

More hot air diversion.(yawn)

Lapeer, MI

#815521 Dec 2, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
You have anger issues. Try hitting a pillow instead of a crack pipe.
Psychoanalysis is not your talent, Dood. Conning people is.
Try self analysis. Just don't get so disgusted with yourself that you commit suicide and take the whole damned neighborhood with you. Have some compassion for regular folks.

Lapeer, MI

#815522 Dec 2, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, thanks!
<blush>
That's one helluva lot of water on the brain, Dood.
You need a release. Try urinating.

Lapeer, MI

#815523 Dec 2, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
No it isn't, the climate is strikingly similar to the climate of the 50's. What's different is that you have a major "news" outlet telling you the climate is different. Where are all these rich folk going to emigrate to where they'll pay lower taxes and enjoy the benefits they enjoy here? Who else has run up their entitlement and infrastructure and war credit card tab to over 100% of GDP? They can just stay here and continue to ride the gravy train on the backs of future generations. Of course, buying $300k in Greek bonds gets them an EU passport if they're so inclined. Know anybody that wants to move to Greece?
By golly, you'll make an Orange out of an Apple if you have to paint it.

"... according to a 2008 US News & World Report article, that over 6.5 million Americans are leaving or have plans to leave the country each and every year! In the most recent 2010 U.S. Census report the number of Americans who renounced their citizenship has doubled."

Yahoo Voices: http://tinyurl.com/d9fll77

Huffpost Money - United States Losing Millionaires As China, India Gain Them, Study Says: http://tinyurl.com/col4nj2

Now, Fool, tell us how many millionaires left America right after WWII.

You are trying to make a silk purse out of a Sow's Ear and making a fool of yourself in attempting it.

Lapeer, MI

#815524 Dec 2, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been providing you stats for years, you just chose the Fox Swill over real data. This has pretty much been the story all along:
http://bullandbearwise.com/content.asp
Get somebody to explain bulls and bears to you, I'm spent.
You don't have to explain Bull to me. You've been showing a lot of it right here for a very long time.

I think you have anger management issues. You should consult Jack Kervorkian.

Lapeer, MI

#815525 Dec 2, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you threatening me?
How quaint.
Threatening you? Huh?

If you find intelligent conversation with me to be threatening, I would suggest you have a poor self-image.

Lapeer, MI

#815526 Dec 2, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
Go to bed, time to start a new week!
Go to bed and stay there. The world won't miss you.

Lapeer, MI

#815527 Dec 2, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>It'll take more than a little Dutch boy to plug that vomitory.
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mda69xhWX31...
Hey! I like that!

Lapeer, MI

#815528 Dec 2, 2012
carol wrote:
Well, that's it for me tonight.
I hope you didn't take any bullets tonight:}

“Sexy & Independent”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#815529 Dec 2, 2012
I love Obama.
Mitt Wrongney

United States

#815530 Dec 2, 2012
GOP on a daily downward spiral to self destruction.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#815531 Dec 2, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
How is a $16 trillion debt and a president who wants to punish the private sector instead of providing incentives even remotely similar to the 50s - or any other time in our history?
Raising taxes is only acceptable when leadership believes the private sector is better equipped to solve the nation's economic problems than the government, provides incentives to the private sector to help them solve the problems and focuses on limiting government spending.
There is absolutely no comparison to the 50s and this president.
Humphrey–Hawkins Full Employment Act

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Full_Employment_...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#815532 Dec 2, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been connecting carol and "brown people" forever and I've concluded that you're a closet racist with the door wide open.
Comin' out soon?
Demos/Tenzing/Nucular is more like a wiseass know-it-all who likes to pick on those he perceives as vulnerable.

But, then again, you may be correct.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#815533 Dec 2, 2012
Halle Berry Sister wrote:
I love Obama.
Doubt it. You prefer men who fight over women.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#815534 Dec 2, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Raising taxes on the 1% with a $16 trillion debt, a higher than acceptable unemployment rate and additonal taxes and regulations levied on businesses in 2013 isn't going to matter without drastic cuts and major reforms.
This president is stifling the private sector, creating class warfare, proposing even more spending - and Obamacare is right around the corner. You honestly can't believe raising taxes on a mere 1% will make any difference or the middle class will be immune.
Raising taxes on the wealthy may not be a huge problem in itself, but neither is it a solution to anything.

This tax increase is nothing but red meat for the mob, like the guillotine in the French Revolution.

Meanwhile, massive Obama spending will drive the country deeper into debt, which will hurt the economy even more than any tax increase.

So, if Obama gets his tax increases and the economy still crashes, as it will, how will he blame the Republicans?

“Sexy & Independent”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#815536 Dec 3, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Doubt it. You prefer men who fight over women.
Obama 2012 baby!!!!!!"""
THE DEBIL

Copenhagen, Denmark

#815537 Dec 3, 2012
THE REPUBLICAN PARTY, SUCH AS IT IS - SEEMS A L'IL OPTIMISTIC TO CALL IT A PARTY?- IS ON THE VERGE OF TOTAL EXTINCTION. NOW DEBIL S'POSE IT POSSIBLE YOU A FISCAL CONSERVATIVE AN' A SOCIAL MODERATE... OR, IT POSSIBLE YOU A SOCIAL AN' FISCAL CONSERVATIVE, BUT THE TRUTH IS, JOHN, YOU ANOTHER DEER IN THE HEADLIGHTS OF THAT BIG BROWN TRUCK BEARIN' DOWN ON YOU. YOU WAS RIGHT, JOHN, THIS WAS THE MOS' IMPORTANT ELECTION OF YOU LIFETIME... AN' YOU LOST.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min jacques Ottawau 181,681
14-Year-Old Boy Shot In Head On Far South Side 27 min Taint Shield 4
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 42 min kal 49,174
Deat Abby 12-16 1 hr Sublime1 44
best joke (Oct '09) 1 hr Always Smile 526
CHICAGO BEARS ARE SHYT. Boycott them 2 hr Go Blue Forever 18
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr RACE 4,912
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:25 am PST

Bleacher Report11:25AM
If Bears Fire Marc Trestman, What Should They Look For in a Replacement Coach?
NBC Sports11:31 AM
Chris Conte: NFL career worth shortened life
NFL11:41 AM
Trestman: There's accountability in Bears' building
NBC Sports12:41 PM
Bears' Trestman aware of speculation about future - NBC Sports
Yahoo! Sports 1:20 PM
Chicago sportscaster apologizes for tasteless joke in Cutler pun