Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
753,361 - 753,380 of 1,083,639 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
THE DEBIL

Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Grasshoppers and crawdads are free fresh from the field and creek. I hate the way worms feel when they wiggle.
OH, BABY, AS DEBIL OFTEN SAY TO HIS MANY LESBIAN FRIENDS, MAYBE YOU JUS' HAVEN'T MET THE RIGHT MAN? WHICH, IF NOTHING ELSE, MAKES THEM LAUGH.
THE DEBIL

Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

"IT'S ALL ABOUT THE STRUGGLE." YES, I SEE. YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE THAT IT IS THE "STRUGGLING" THAT IS THE KEY TO HAPPINESS AND THE TRUE DETERMINANT OF THE HUMAN HIERARCHY. IT DOESN'T REALLY EVEN MATTER WHAT YOU'RE STRUGGLING AGAINST OR FOR AS LONG AS YOU'RE STRUGGLING AGAINST OR FOR SOMETHING. FASCINATING. SO HERE'S A QUESTION, AT WHAT POINT WOULD YOU NOT NEED TO STRUGGLE ANYMORE? IS THERE A TIME YOU CAN ENVISION WHEN STRUGGLE IS NO LONGER A NECESSARY COMPONENT? I'M LEARNING A GREAT DEAL IN THIS, PLEASE TELL ME MORE.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, I wonder which part of Chaingang Charlies hometown that poll came from??? Crist has the clout of John Morgan behind him__Alex Sink has the clout of Holland and Knight but Buddy Dyer is a very likable, very slippery, Clintonesque giterdone kinda guy who "wins." And he once beat the sht out of an ornery pit bull__no foolin.
I just realized that poll was from before the election, although Charlie was there at the both rallies I went to, in Delray and Sunrise. I don't mind Charlie Crist; I take it you don't? I'd like to see someone new, like this Buddy Dyer guy. I wish we'd have someone with a personality, this Rick Scott is like a mortician.
Re the charter schools, yes, we have had a number of them go under here too. It might seem that is the plan, a way to siphon off the public funds. If you want to send your kid to private or parochial schools, then pay for it yourself. I did.
GOPidiotsx

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't trust Jeb Bush for a minute with education funds. It's a way to steal; too many of these alternative schools, etc. have just closed, up and left the students high and dry. It's an opportunity for people to go into the private school business, but where is the oversight? Many of these schools sell a dream and charge huge tuitions and then the parents find out that they are not even accredited. Seems shady to me.
Jeb is behind FL virtual school, which is privately run, but gets public $$. The academic results are terrible. 250 students to one teacher. The investors are hauling in $6500 per student.

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
JOHN GALT IS DRIVING INTO TOWN TO COLLECT DAGNE, WHO TOOK THE BARTENDER AT HIS WORD AND IS NOW RAGING DRUNK AT THE RED RAM IN FOUR CORNERS. HE PULLS UP TO THE TOLLBOOTH AND THE TOLLBOOTH OPERATOR SAYS, "THAT'LL BE $400." "$400 DOLLARS?" JOHN SAYS. "THAT'S RIDICULOUS!" "YOU THINK THAT'S RIDICULOUS, MR. GALT, IT'LL BE $800 WHEN YOU COME BACK." "HOW'D YOU KNOW IT WAS ME?" GALT ASKED, INTERESTED. "WELL, SIR," SAID THE TOLLBOOTH OPERATOR, "YOUR LICENSE PLATE SAYS "COCKSUCKER 1.""
I'm sure you gaywads can't wait to take the stigma out of the title.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

"A rose by any other name....", hmmm?

“talk to the kitteh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
.... IS THERE A TIME YOU CAN ENVISION WHEN STRUGGLE IS NO LONGER A NECESSARY COMPONENT?...
No.

“talk to the kitteh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
OH, BABY, AS DEBIL OFTEN SAY TO HIS MANY LESBIAN FRIENDS, MAYBE YOU JUS' HAVEN'T MET THE RIGHT MAN? WHICH, IF NOTHING ELSE, MAKES THEM LAUGH.
I never met a lesbian who wasn't extremely confused, if not outright hypocritical.

“talk to the kitteh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
OHHHHHH, NO, YOU'RE NOT GETTING OFF THAT EASY. WHAT YOU'RE ARGUING IS THAT IF ONE "STRUGGLES" HARD ENOUGH YOU GET A CAVE FROM THE LIMITED SUPPLY AVAILABLE. THE CURRENCY IN YOUR HYPOTHESIS IS THE STRUGGLE. THE VERY ACT OF "STRUGGLING" IS WHAT YOU WISH TO BE REWARDED FOR. NOT ONLY THAT BUT YOU DEMAND THAT NON-STRUGGLERS BE PUNISHED BY - IN THIS CASE - NOT GETTING A CAVE. YOU DON'T NEED TO EAT MEAT AT ALL, IT'S NOT NECESSARY SO THAT'S NO ARGUMENT AND I'M NOT SURE WHAT PLANET YOU LIVE ON BUT "SCREWING YOUR SIBLINGS" IN NOT A PROBLEM IN NATURE NOR IT IS POPULAR EXCEPT IN RURAL AMERICA; FOR ONE THING THERE IS SUCH A WEALTH OF WOMEN WITHOUT CAVES OUT THERE. SO THAT MEANS YOUR ENTIRE ARGUMENT FOR YOUR BELOVED CIVILIZATION IS NO MORE THAN AN ISSUE OF THE AVAILABILITY OF REAL ESTATE. ARE WE SURE THAT'S THE POSITION YOU WANT TO TAKE BEFORE I FUCK YOU UP THE ASS LIKE THE WHINEY LITTLE BABY YOU IS?
"Reward?" You are clueless.

"Civilization?"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHA !
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

GOPidiotsx wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeb is behind FL virtual school, which is privately run, but gets public $$. The academic results are terrible. 250 students to one teacher. The investors are hauling in $6500 per student.
What a scam
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

GOPidiotsx wrote:
<quoted text>
He met w/ GOP leaders 10 days ago, you moron.
The GOP has no interest in what's best for the country.
He sent Timothy Geithner to Capitol Hill to present his laughabale plan to Republicans and to negotiate. Geithner is stepping down in January.

He sat down with Republicans one day on the 17th.

Obama could care less about solving this potential crisis. If Republicans don't give in to his demands by the end of the month, taxes will go up anyway. So he's going to drive us back into a recession with or without negotiating with Republicans.
drink the hive

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

1947: Kenneth Arnold UFO Sighting Takes Place...

http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/20...
Linda

Edison, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

TSM wrote:
Obama and the Liberals/Democrats have no intent of solving this Fiscal Cliff Crisis their intention is to use this Crisis against Republicans in 2014 the question will it Work!! Republicans should just walk away leave No Prints!!
I agree.

This time of year, worth a repeat of an old story:

You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich.
You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong.
You cannot bring about prosperity by discouraging thrift.
You cannot lift the wage earner up by pulling the wage payer down.
You cannot further the brotherhood of man by inciting class hatred.
You cannot build character and courage by taking away people's initiative and independence.
You cannot help people permanently by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves.

......Abraham Lincoln

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>Since this is about the 20th time you have asked, here's your answer in compact form from one of the largest financial consulting firms in America.
http://mcgladrey.com/Tax-Alerts/Obamas-38-tri...
There are no appropriations for the 2013 budget because the Super Committee hasn't reached an agreement since tasked to do so in 2011. That's the "fiscal cliff" you've been hearing about if no agreement is reached before the Bush tax cuts expire (again).

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Retaining control of the House of Representatives is hardly a "broad rejection."
"Retaining" is the operative word here contrasted starkly with the phrase "re-take the Senate".
Linda

Edison, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
He sent Timothy Geithner to Capitol Hill to present his laughabale plan to Republicans and to negotiate. Geithner is stepping down in January.
He sat down with Republicans one day on the 17th.
Obama could care less about solving this potential crisis. If Republicans don't give in to his demands by the end of the month, taxes will go up anyway. So he's going to drive us back into a recession with or without negotiating with Republicans.
Obama would never let a crisis go to waste, when he could use it to further his agenda. But hey, this is what America wanted. I think Republicans should let him do whatever he wants starting with taxing the rich and continuing the

Strangulation of businesses with more government interference

Refusing to okay the pipeline so that the energy goes to China

Keep the unemployment rate high and prospects for decent jobs low so that many don't bother to even look

Grant mass amnesty for more poor to strain the system and take away more resources from America's existing poor

Continue implementing ObamaCare and watch how many complain about what they no longer have: Employer sponsored decent healthcare

America deserves all of the above. Our grandchildren don't, but Americans have already decided to live for today and f*ck the future.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Brooks is neither liberal nor Conservative, closest to a "moderate" as there is.
... and you call yourself a "conservative".

Tsk!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Porkulus was not in the Bush budget for 2009.
Supplemental appropriations.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Cherry picking. Sure, the Kuwaiti's probably liked it but obviously not everybody was thrilled with it. While a few Iraqi's might prefer the way things are now vs. under Saddam evidently a lot of people didn't appreciate us propping up dictators like Mubarek and the Shah. Except for the few who benefit directly the overwhelming majority does not like an occupier. If you pulled your head out of your ass for a minute and considered how you would feel about a Chinese occupying force in the US or in US waters or the EU installing and supporting a US President you'd get a clue.
You didn't mention the women in Afghanistan under the Taliban rule.

Punishments against women by the Taliban in Afghanistan were often carried out publicly either as formal spectacles held in sports stadiums or town squares or spontaneous street beatings.

In October 1996, a woman had the tip of her thumb cut off for wearing nail varnish.

In December 1996, 225 Kabul women had been seized and punished for violating the sharia code of dress. The sentence was handed down by a tribunal and the women were lashed on their legs and backs for their misdemeanor.

In May 1997, five female CARE International employees were forced from their vehicle by members of the religious police. The guards used a public address system to insult and harass the women before striking them with a metal and leather whip almost 5 feet in length.

In 1999, a mother of seven was executed in front of 30,000 spectators in Kabulís Ghazi Sport stadium for allegedly murdering her abusive husband. She was imprisoned for three years and extensively tortured prior to the execution, yet she refused to plead her innocence in a bid to protect her daughter (reportedly the actual culprit).

When a Taliban raid discovered a woman running an informal school in her apartment, they beat the children and threw the woman down a flight of stairs (breaking her leg) and then imprisoned her. They threatened to stone her family publicly if she refused to sign a declaration of loyalty to the Taliban and their laws.

An Afghan girl named Bibi Aisha was promised to a new family through a tribal method of solving disputes known as baad. When she fled the violence girls often suffer under baad, her new family found her and a Taliban commander ordered her punished as an example, "lest other girls in the village try to do the same thing". Her ears and nose were cut off and she was left for dead in the mountains, but survived.

Failure to comply with Taliban's threats led to women being shot and killed as was the case of 22-year old Hossai in July 2010.

Many punishments were carried out by individual militias without the sanction of Taliban authorities as it was against official Taliban policy to punish women in the street.

...You're on the wrong side. Of just about everything.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Linda wrote:
<quoted text>Obama would never let a crisis go to waste, when he could use it to further his agenda. But hey, this is what America wanted. I think Republicans should let him do whatever he wants starting with taxing the rich and continuing the
Strangulation of businesses with more government interference
Refusing to okay the pipeline so that the energy goes to China
Keep the unemployment rate high and prospects for decent jobs low so that many don't bother to even look
Grant mass amnesty for more poor to strain the system and take away more resources from America's existing poor
Continue implementing ObamaCare and watch how many complain about what they no longer have: Employer sponsored decent healthcare
America deserves all of the above. Our grandchildren don't, but Americans have already decided to live for today and f*ck the future.
Unfortunately, it seems the only way a lot of people are going to get it.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"Meet the Press:
Obama has proposed giving 100% of American tax payers a tax break by making the Bush tax cuts permanent on the first $250,000 of income.
Republicans are insisting that 100% of American tax payers incur a tax increase if the 4 cents on a dollar Bush tax cut for those earning more than $250,000 is not extended. And they accuse Democrats of failure to compromise. It's laughable.
Hey Boehner! Where's the Republican counter proposal?"
Leo, It isn't up to Boehner, IF... you earned $250,000, you wouldn't want your taxes increased anymore than a tax increase on the $15912 you earn now, so give it a rest.... If Barack Hussein Obama hadn't increased the national debt six fold we might not be in the position taxpayers find now??

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

83 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min wojar 175,111
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 min Terry rigsby 49,001
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 16 min _Zoey_ 4,566
last post wins! (Apr '13) 17 min gauntlet 305
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 20 min nono 3,849
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 25 min truth-facts 45,891
Amy 7-30 43 min Julie 20
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr PEllen 97,577
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE