Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#815332 Dec 2, 2012
GOPidiotsx wrote:
<quoted text>
It's 3% on income AFTER 200,000. Folks managed just fine with that rate under Clinton's watch. You know, before Bush turned that surplus into a deficit waging 2 wars on China's credit card,passing Medicare Part D w/o paying for it, and collapsing the economy.
The annual budget deficit is now LESS than the 1.3 trillion Obama inherited, you boob.
Try changing the channel. After all, Romney did NOT win in a landslide like 'they' told you.
They're all millionaires on here!!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#815333 Dec 2, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly, a broad rejection of the Republican Party. Time to regroup and come up with a realistic face for the party. This comic book shi t they've been playing on Fox for the last fifteen years don't play anymore.
Agree, they're done
carol

Orlando, FL

#815334 Dec 2, 2012
GOPidiotsx wrote:
<quoted text>
And the GOP will take the blame. The Senate has already passed a bill extending tax cuts for 98% of Americans. The GOP Congress won't even bring the bill up for a vote.
Do you have any idea what was in that bill? As they say, the devil is in the details.

What may look good on the surface doesn't always look so good when you dig a little deeper.

This is how democrats operate. They make a bill sound like the best thing since sliced bread but don't tell you all the things they added or don't want you to know about.

Like Obamacare. It, too, is going to be full of surprises. Pelosi said so.
carol

Orlando, FL

#815335 Dec 2, 2012
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
50,000 women were systemically raped in Bosnia, there are approx 500-600 children born from these rapes, they do not have birth certificates, the mothers have abandoned them, the fathers are unknown. Only a handful of these rapists were prosecuted, the women live in fear for life. They are psychologically and physically damaged for life.
Honestly, men are fking sickening beyond words. How many years did this go on and no one gave a shyt
Apparently, a lot of liberals didn't give a shyte about women and basic human rights in Iraq and Afghanistan even when they knew about the abuses.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#815336 Dec 2, 2012
GOPidiotsx wrote:
<quoted text>
It's 3% on income AFTER 200,000. Folks managed just fine with that rate under Clinton's watch. You know, before Bush turned that surplus into a deficit waging 2 wars on China's credit card,passing Medicare Part D w/o paying for it, and collapsing the economy.
The annual budget deficit is now LESS than the 1.3 trillion Obama inherited, you boob.
Try changing the channel. After all, Romney did NOT win in a landslide like 'they' told you.
What hellhole would you be living in, if President Bush hadn't taken the fight to the towlelheads, and fought it on our soil?? You're the idiot or leech, take your choice??
carol

Orlando, FL

#815338 Dec 2, 2012
GOPidiotsx wrote:
<quoted text>
It's like peeing in the ocean. Won't make a dent in this multi-trillion deficit - not without drastic cuts and major reforms.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#815339 Dec 2, 2012
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
50,000 women were systemically raped in Bosnia, there are approx 500-600 children born from these rapes, they do not have birth certificates, the mothers have abandoned them, the fathers are unknown. Only a handful of these rapists were prosecuted, the women live in fear for life. They are psychologically and physically damaged for life.
Honestly, men are fking sickening beyond words. How many years did this go on and no one gave a shyt
according to Republican Richard Murdoch "that horrible situation of rape, that it is something that God intended to happen.”

“I struggled with it myself for a long time, but I came to realize life is that gift from God...”

“And I think even when life begins in that horrible situation of rape, that it is something that God intended to happen.”

Richard Murdoch
carol

Orlando, FL

#815340 Dec 2, 2012
Stop the spending wrote:
Do you think Oblunder will accomplish anything this term ???What a phony!!! Stop the spending!!!!4 more wasted years...
The same number of unemployed are still unemployed. Will they receive unemployment benefits indefinitely? Jobs will become even more scarce with the increased taxes and regulations on businesses.

The two main concerns of the majority - jobs and the economy - before the election apparently got lost after the election. After reelecting the problem again.
carol

Orlando, FL

#815341 Dec 2, 2012
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>according to Republican Richard Murdoch "that horrible situation of rape, that it is something that God intended to happen.”
“I struggled with it myself for a long time, but I came to realize life is that gift from God...”
“And I think even when life begins in that horrible situation of rape, that it is something that God intended to happen.”
Richard Murdoch
He misspoke. It would be hard to find even a handful of people who agree with him. He lost and we have much bigger issues to deal with.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#815342 Dec 2, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
How exactly is Obama going to make those cuts? Do you even know?
What we do know is Geithner suggested $1.6 trillion in tax increases but showed minimal or no interest in spending cuts.
When congressional leaders went to the White House three days after the election, Obama talked of possibly curbing the explosive growth of food stamps and Social Security disability payments. But since Geithner didn’t mention them, those reductions appear to be off the table now.
It's pretty much about spending and taxing. No cuts to speak of.
Obama wants to quit handing the wealthy tax breaks.

Carol wants to cut money to disabled & poor children

What the f*ck? Is Carol a real true Republican or what!

Come on, Carol. Do you read what you post??

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#815343 Dec 2, 2012
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Leo, It isn't up to Boehner, IF... you earned $250,000, you wouldn't want your taxes increased anymore than a tax increase on the $15912 you earn now, so give it a rest.... If Barack Hussein Obama hadn't increased the national debt six fold we might not be in the position taxpayers find now??
If I earned $250K, my tax rate would not go up under Obama.

You f*cking dumbasses have no clue how income taxes are calculated.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#815344 Dec 2, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Those "cuts" are a joke considering that money will be spent by obamacare. You liberals are fckn stupid.
That wasn't the question though was it?

Stupid kid can't stay on point, easily distracted by shiny baubles.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#815345 Dec 2, 2012
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>according to Republican Richard Murdoch "that horrible situation of rape, that it is something that God intended to happen.”
Richard Murdoch
Yes, I thought of him and that other pig Akin. They should read about the rape babies in Bosnia. What will become of these children? No one wants them. They have no birth certificates, fathers unknown, mothers have rejected them or are so destroyed mentally and physically that they cannot care for them.
We should buy a ticket for Murderdoch to visit these children who will live in an instution for life.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#815346 Dec 2, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama wants to quit handing the wealthy tax breaks.
Carol wants to cut money to disabled & poor children
What the f*ck? Is Carol a real true Republican or what!
Come on, Carol. Do you read what you post??
She must be a billionaire

Location hidden

#815347 Dec 2, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep it simple, Stupid. Forget the hearing part and just skip over to the dying. Don't worry. The lights go out faster when they're dull to begin with.
I'm sure it sounded poetic and profound to you.

"Only two kinds of people are gonna stay on this beach: those that are already dead and those that are gonna be dead."
Linda

Edison, NJ

#815348 Dec 2, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately, it seems the only way a lot of people are going to get it.
Yes, starting with the moron who keeps posting smiley faces to serious posts. Once the full affects of Obamacare are realized, they will have a perpetual grin normally only seen in an asylum.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#815349 Dec 2, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
He misspoke. It would be hard to find even a handful of people who agree with him. He lost and we have much bigger issues to deal with.
We have to be grateful that he spoke, he spoke what he felt, it was not a mistake. It opened the eyes of the American women.
The Bosnians locked up the raped and pregnant women so that they could not have abortions. They were forced to have the rapists babies as a form of ethnic cleansing.

Location hidden

#815350 Dec 2, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as nobody would pick Obama first for a baseball game.
Girls softball, maybe.
Let's see ... getting picked first for baseball or being elected President?

Hmmm ... let me think ...

Location hidden

#815351 Dec 2, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't "medicare cuts" the noose you loony left wingers hung around ryans neck?
Ryan's cuts = Obama's cuts. It was the idiots on your side who were confused by the whole issue.
Linda

Edison, NJ

#815352 Dec 2, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
The same number of unemployed are still unemployed. Will they receive unemployment benefits indefinitely? Jobs will become even more scarce with the increased taxes and regulations on businesses.
The two main concerns of the majority - jobs and the economy - before the election apparently got lost after the election. After reelecting the problem again.
Its ironic that college students and young adults supported Obama. Eventually, enough years will pass until the blame Bush excuse doesn't cut it when they are still living in their parents basements and working at McDonalds.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 15 min mdbuilder 46,574
Antarctic Ice Sheet Largest by Far in 25 Years 20 min joey 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Mister Tonka 98,196
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr NevadaBob 1,918
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 3 hr Blwlgo 4,016
Abby 9-13-14 3 hr cheluzal 19
Ask Amy 9-13-14 3 hr cheluzal 15
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr LRS 177,956
Amy 9-15 8 hr liner 10
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000