Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
753,321 - 753,340 of 1,079,675 Comments Last updated 22 min ago
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as nobody would pick Obama first for a baseball game.
Girls softball, maybe.
Why insult Girls baseball with an arm like that maybe he could play Pee Wee Ball!!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you mean barely rejected?
Figures a Herman Cain supporter would be brain dead and in denial concerning the results of the election.

You always were real ignorant.

332 to 206 is a sweep of historical proportions.

Obama ran on increasing taxes on the rich and on Obamacare.

And he won big!!

In spite of idiots like yourself, who was so sure he'd be a one-termer. How'd that work out for you, nitwit??

You prove your stupidity every time you show up here.

And you whine like Allen West!!

I'm lovin' it!!
THE DEBIL

Reykjavík, Iceland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

THAT IS PROBABLY THE FUNNIEST JOKE I EVER WROTE AND I JUST WANT TO PAT MYSELF ON THE BACK FOR IT. PAT.. PAT.. PAT.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Iran is supplying weaponry and ammunition to the beleaguered Syrian government by way of Iraq__George W Bush's Iraq__the one that has already cost the US over 4000 lives and a trillion smackeroos.

Yep__Shiite blood is thicker that US aid money so the Iraqi inspectors are tipping off Iran to ground and air inspection dates.

And US ally Qatar is helping arm the rebels__ain't life fkn grand?

I say we, the US, recalculate/reduce our foreign aid spending in "every" agency and see what happens.

Did we ever complete the gigantic US Embassy in Iraq? Or the hospitals BushCo promised???

Anyone know?

Oh and BTW, who got the oil?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Livestock convention? Classic! Did he squeal like a pig?
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You fckn idiot, where do you think meat products come from?
Not from livestock conventions, you halfwit!!

You appear even more stupid this time around.

Has your banging your head against the wall for the past month killed a few more of the last couple of dozen of your brain cells??

Sure looks that way, loser.
THE DEBIL

Reykjavík, Iceland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

JOHN GALT IS DRIVING INTO TOWN TO COLLECT DAGNE, WHO TOOK THE BARTENDER AT HIS WORD AND IS NOW RAGING DRUNK AT THE RED RAM IN FOUR CORNERS. HE PULLS UP TO THE TOLLBOOTH AND THE TOLLBOOTH OPERATOR SAYS, "THAT'LL BE $400." "$400 DOLLARS?" JOHN SAYS. "THAT'S RIDICULOUS!" "YOU THINK THAT'S RIDICULOUS, MR. GALT, IT'LL BE $800 WHEN YOU COME BACK." "HOW'D YOU KNOW IT WAS ME?" GALT ASKED, INTERESTED. "WELL, SIR," SAID THE TOLLBOOTH OPERATOR, "YOUR LICENSE PLATE SAYS "COCKSUCKER 1.""
Carter

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
No
What voters should have said to a second term of Obama incompetence
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
MEEEE TOO. WHAT'S SO BAD ABOUT MAKING A BEER RUN AT 10:30 ON A SUNDAY MORNING?
You'd be late for homily and grits.

You depraved, brainless worm.
THE DEBIL

Reykjavík, Iceland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

AFTER GETTING OUT OF JAIL, DAGNE AND JOHN DECIDE TO TRY AND MAKE THE MOST OF THE EXTORTIONATE RIDE TO TOWN. THEY GO TO CITY HALL TO TALK WITH THE BUILDING DEPARTMENT ABOUT PUTTING SOME TRAILERS UP IN THE GULCH TO ACCOMODATE OTHER GENIUSES LIKE, HARRY OF HARRY'S FORD, WHO HAD DECIDED TO SHUT HIS FORD DEALERSHIP IN PROTEST OF THE GOVERNMENT'S TAX POLICY. AND "CHOPPER" BLOCK AND HIS WIFE FIFI OF H&r BLOCK, THE FAMOUS FOOTBALL UNIFORM SUPPLIER.

THEY WALK INTO THE OFFICE AND UP TO THE DESK AND THE SECRETARY SAYS, "YOU'LL HAVE TO GET IN LINE." BOTH JOHN AND DAGNE LOOK AROUND AND DAGNE SAYS, "BUT THERE IS NO LINE, WE'RE THE ONLY ONES HERE?" THE SECRETARY STARES DOWN HER NOSE AT DAGNE UNTIL DAGNE AND JOHN MOVE OVER TO WHERE A VELVET ROPE SNAKES ACROSS THE ROOM SUSPENDED ON LITTLE CHROME POLES. "NEXT" SAYS THE SECRETARY. THE PROCESS ONLY WENT DOWNHILL FROM THERE.
THE DEBIL

Reykjavík, Iceland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT IS IT WITH YOU WOMEN AND WORMS? YOU'D THINK YOU LIKED TO FISH?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
HomiNy you stupid hillbilly slutto__unless you're referring to the book or the Ocala Florida publisher.

Nothing wrong with a 10:30 AM Sunday beer run__when you're low, you're low eh? Better than waiting until you've worked your way through a couple dozen and decide it's time.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
THAT IS PROBABLY THE FUNNIEST JOKE I EVER WROTE AND I JUST WANT TO PAT MYSELF ON THE BACK FOR IT. PAT.. PAT.. PAT.
Nah, the general needing two new helpers was your best work so far__cleanest too.
THE DEBIL

Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Nah, the general needing two new helpers was your best work so far__cleanest too.
I'M NOT SURE I WANT TO BE JUDGED ON HOW "CLEAN" I AM? I'M WORKING UP MY NEW ROUTINE FOR THE HOLIDAYS. I GUESS I CAN'T TALK ABOUT IT, BUT IT OWES EVERYTHING TO THE STUFF I TRY OUT ON TOPIX. THANK YOU, TOPIX! AND THANK YOU, RT, FOR YOUR INPUT, SLIGHTLY JUDGMENTAL THOUGH IT MAY HAVE BEEN.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
JOHN, JOHN, JOHN. YOU ARE AN ANT OF THE HIGHEST ORDER. NO SOFTY, SELF-INDULGENT REGRETS FOR YOU. WHEN THE BADGER CLAWS IT WAY INTO THE HIVE AND EATS HALF YOUR FAMILY YOU JUST PICK YOURSELF UP, DUST YOURSELF OFF, AND START ALL OVER AGAIN. MAYBE YOU SHOULD VISIT THE ROCKAWAYS, JOHN, IT AIN'T BRANSON. YOUR SHEER CHEEK IS AMAZING THOUGH, JOHN. THOSE PEOPLE WHO GOT WASHED AWAY ARE FIREMEN, COPS, SECRETARIES. MOST OF THEM HAVEN'T EVEN SEEN AN INSURANCE AGENT A MONTH AFTER THE STORM. YOU'RE AN INSUFFERABLE MORON, JOHN, AND YOUR VIEW OF THE WORLD IS SO SKEWED AS TO BE UNRECOGNIZABLE. IN A BATTLE FOR SELF-SUFFICIENCY, JOHN, THOSE MEN AND WOMEN WOULD EAT YOUR LUNCH. THEY ARE SLOWER TO ANGER THAN YOUR PEOPLE JOHN, BUT ONCE YOU DO, YOU WILL REGRET THE DAY YOU DECIDED TO DO IT.
You're talking to a guy who doesn't believe in furniture, duh
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>HomiNy you stupid hillbilly slutto__unless you're referring to the book or the Ocala Florida publisher.
Nothing wrong with a 10:30 AM Sunday beer run__when you're low, you're low eh? Better than waiting until you've worked your way through a couple dozen and decide it's time.
LOL! They're a bunch of joyless dullards!

Did you see where the anti federal government governor, Rick Scott got turned down for Sandy relief funds! He's probably going to miss the deadline for federal funding for insurance exchanges in Florida. What an incompetent dope.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
I'M NOT SURE I WANT TO BE JUDGED ON HOW "CLEAN" I AM? I'M WORKING UP MY NEW ROUTINE FOR THE HOLIDAYS. I GUESS I CAN'T TALK ABOUT IT, BUT IT OWES EVERYTHING TO THE STUFF I TRY OUT ON TOPIX. THANK YOU, TOPIX! AND THANK YOU, RT, FOR YOUR INPUT, SLIGHTLY JUDGMENTAL THOUGH IT MAY HAVE BEEN.
LMAO, the holidays where? Al Goldsteins place in the Catskills? Flack's place in Norfuk__home of the seagoing heffers?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
lily's solution: drink more. The deficit will go away.
Better than whining all day and night like you fools. Life goes on, and if it doesn't for you, then you are a real loser.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! They're a bunch of joyless dullards!
Did you see where the anti federal government governor, Rick Scott got turned down for Sandy relief funds! He's probably going to miss the deadline for federal funding for insurance exchanges in Florida. What an incompetent dope.
Brevard will get another $25 mil for beach erosion, they always qualify due to KSC and the Port of Canaveral.

Even though the state is improving Scott is getting little if any of the credit for it and may face a (R) challenger in 2014.

Orlando mayor Buddy Dyer, a (D) is said to be plotting a run for governor, he can beat Scott.

Speaking of governors, how about Piyush Jindals school voucher plan being declared unconstitutional?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Brevard will get another $25 mil for beach erosion, they always qualify due to KSC and the Port of Canaveral.
Even though the state is improving Scott is getting little if any of the credit for it and may face a (R) challenger in 2014.
Orlando mayor Buddy Dyer, a (D) is said to be plotting a run for governor, he can beat Scott.
Speaking of governors, how about Piyush Jindals school voucher plan being declared unconstitutional?
I'm not familiar with Buddy Dyer, but look forward to a Democratic governor for Florida next time, hope he's dynamic, Alex Sink was a little dull. Didn't read about that Jindal vouncher story, but, that's good news. The public school system in Lousiana is a sad story. Friends who used to live there say that everyone sends their children to private schools. The public schools are only for the poorest of the poor. It's not right.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Has John McAfee been captured?

After weeks on the run, the 67-year-old software pioneer and founder of the McAfee anti-virus company has reportedly been nabbed by authorities at the Belize-Mexico border.

"We have received an unconfirmed report that John McAfee has been captured at the border of Belize and Mexico," his official blog whoismcafee.com said on Saturday.
McAfee has been on the lam since Nov. 11, when a neighbor he had allegedly been "quarreling with" was found dead, lying face up in a pool of blood, in San Pedro, Belize. The man's body was found in his own home.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/02/john...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

36 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 39 min voice of peace 67,931
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 68,374
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Learn to Read 174,601
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Brian_G 45,781
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr truth 48,894
Presidential library planned for Chicago Chicag... 5 hr joey 3
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 7 hr TW_sugar_daddio 10
Abby 7-24 8 hr Pippa 42
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 hr Mister Tonka 97,524
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000