Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#815283 Dec 2, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT IS IT WITH YOU WOMEN AND WORMS? YOU'D THINK YOU LIKED TO FISH?
Shrimp make better bait lol
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#815284 Dec 2, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>HomiNy you stupid hillbilly slutto__unless you're referring to the book or the Ocala Florida publisher.
Nothing wrong with a 10:30 AM Sunday beer run__when you're low, you're low eh? Better than waiting until you've worked your way through a couple dozen and decide it's time.
Yew aint never yeard a penguin speak regular has you.

Brainless worm number two o' the day
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#815285 Dec 2, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>It's just beginning.
;) and the little dog laughed...
Poll of 2014 Democratic primary: Charlie Crist 61%, Alex Sink 25%

The first Florida-based poll conducted since the close of the Democratic National Convention shows former governor Charlie Crist lapping the prospective field of Democratic candidates eyeing the 2014 gubernatorial race.

Crist is the top choice of 61% of likely Democratic voters, followed by former Chief Financial Officer Alex Sink with 25% support. Orlando mayor Buddy Dyer comes in at 7%, state Senator Nan Rich at 3.5% and Florida Democratic Party chair Rod Smith at 3.4%.

This is interesting; Charlie Crist, 61%!

http://saintpetersblog.com/2012/09/poll-of-20...
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#815286 Dec 2, 2012
Deal or No Deal

NRís editors have a pretty pessimistic take on the fiscal-cliff talks. If no deal emerges, then Republicans have two options. The high-risk one is to pass an extension of all the tax cuts, watch Senate Democrats block it, watch tax rates rise for everyone, and try to blame Obama and the Democrats for this result. The low-risk one is to pass an extension of the middle-class tax cuts, which presumably the Democrats would have to pass, and watch taxes for high earners rise. That way at least Republicans wouldnít get blamed for middle-class tax increases.

That second option isnít great. But itís better than some of the possible deals Iíve been reading and hearing about.

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/334533/d...

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#815287 Dec 2, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
SO, UM, NANOWHATEVER, WHICH STRUGGLE IS IT ALL ABOUT? WOULD IT SURPRISE YOU IF I TOLD YOU THERE WASN'T ONE? NO, I SUPPOSE NOT. YOU'VE MADE UP YOU MIND USING THE LIMITED RESOURCES AT HAND. SO, UM, STRUGGLE ON... TALLY HO!
If there was no struggle we would all still be living in caves eating raw meat and screwing our siblings. Kinda like you.

Location hidden

#815288 Dec 2, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Shrimp make better bait lol
Grasshoppers and crawdads are free fresh from the field and creek. I hate the way worms feel when they wiggle.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#815289 Dec 2, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't trust Jeb Bush for a minute with education funds. It's a way to steal; too many of these alternative schools, etc. have just closed, up and left the students high and dry. It's an opportunity for people to go into the private school business, but where is the oversight? Many of these schools sell a dream and charge huge tuitions and then the parents find out that they are not even accredited. Seems shady to me.
Agree, we just had another charter school go bust up here__principal and husband collected a million buck$ in less than 4 years before abandoning the place.

NorthStar High School Orlando___orlandosentinel.com

Location hidden

#815290 Dec 2, 2012
Independent wrote:
<quoted text>Dude get OFF THE NARCOTICS!, GET HELP SOON. REAL SOON BEFORE YOU HURT YOURSELF OR WORSE, SOMEONE ELSE.
I suspect he was rebuking the image reflected off his screen.
THE DEBIL

Rome, Italy

#815291 Dec 2, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>If there was no struggle we would all still be living in caves eating raw meat and screwing our siblings. Kinda like you.
OHHHHHH, NO, YOU'RE NOT GETTING OFF THAT EASY. WHAT YOU'RE ARGUING IS THAT IF ONE "STRUGGLES" HARD ENOUGH YOU GET A CAVE FROM THE LIMITED SUPPLY AVAILABLE. THE CURRENCY IN YOUR HYPOTHESIS IS THE STRUGGLE. THE VERY ACT OF "STRUGGLING" IS WHAT YOU WISH TO BE REWARDED FOR. NOT ONLY THAT BUT YOU DEMAND THAT NON-STRUGGLERS BE PUNISHED BY - IN THIS CASE - NOT GETTING A CAVE. YOU DON'T NEED TO EAT MEAT AT ALL, IT'S NOT NECESSARY SO THAT'S NO ARGUMENT AND I'M NOT SURE WHAT PLANET YOU LIVE ON BUT "SCREWING YOUR SIBLINGS" IN NOT A PROBLEM IN NATURE NOR IT IS POPULAR EXCEPT IN RURAL AMERICA; FOR ONE THING THERE IS SUCH A WEALTH OF WOMEN WITHOUT CAVES OUT THERE. SO THAT MEANS YOUR ENTIRE ARGUMENT FOR YOUR BELOVED CIVILIZATION IS NO MORE THAN AN ISSUE OF THE AVAILABILITY OF REAL ESTATE. ARE WE SURE THAT'S THE POSITION YOU WANT TO TAKE BEFORE I FUCK YOU UP THE ASS LIKE THE WHINEY LITTLE BABY YOU IS?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#815292 Dec 2, 2012
<quoted text>
Poll of 2014 Democratic primary: Charlie Crist 61%, Alex Sink 25%
The first Florida-based poll conducted since the close of the Democratic National Convention shows former governor Charlie Crist lapping the prospective field of Democratic candidates eyeing the 2014 gubernatorial race.
Crist is the top choice of 61% of likely Democratic voters, followed by former Chief Financial Officer Alex Sink with 25% support. Orlando mayor Buddy Dyer comes in at 7%, state Senator Nan Rich at 3.5% and Florida Democratic Party chair Rod Smith at 3.4%.
This is interesting; Charlie Crist, 61%!
http://saintpetersblog.com/2012/09/poll-of-20...
LOL, I wonder which part of Chaingang Charlies hometown that poll came from??? Crist has the clout of John Morgan behind him__Alex Sink has the clout of Holland and Knight but Buddy Dyer is a very likable, very slippery, Clintonesque giterdone kinda guy who "wins." And he once beat the sht out of an ornery pit bull__no foolin.
THE DEBIL

Rome, Italy

#815293 Dec 2, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Grasshoppers and crawdads are free fresh from the field and creek. I hate the way worms feel when they wiggle.
OH, BABY, AS DEBIL OFTEN SAY TO HIS MANY LESBIAN FRIENDS, MAYBE YOU JUS' HAVEN'T MET THE RIGHT MAN? WHICH, IF NOTHING ELSE, MAKES THEM LAUGH.
THE DEBIL

Rome, Italy

#815294 Dec 2, 2012
"IT'S ALL ABOUT THE STRUGGLE." YES, I SEE. YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE THAT IT IS THE "STRUGGLING" THAT IS THE KEY TO HAPPINESS AND THE TRUE DETERMINANT OF THE HUMAN HIERARCHY. IT DOESN'T REALLY EVEN MATTER WHAT YOU'RE STRUGGLING AGAINST OR FOR AS LONG AS YOU'RE STRUGGLING AGAINST OR FOR SOMETHING. FASCINATING. SO HERE'S A QUESTION, AT WHAT POINT WOULD YOU NOT NEED TO STRUGGLE ANYMORE? IS THERE A TIME YOU CAN ENVISION WHEN STRUGGLE IS NO LONGER A NECESSARY COMPONENT? I'M LEARNING A GREAT DEAL IN THIS, PLEASE TELL ME MORE.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#815295 Dec 2, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, I wonder which part of Chaingang Charlies hometown that poll came from??? Crist has the clout of John Morgan behind him__Alex Sink has the clout of Holland and Knight but Buddy Dyer is a very likable, very slippery, Clintonesque giterdone kinda guy who "wins." And he once beat the sht out of an ornery pit bull__no foolin.
I just realized that poll was from before the election, although Charlie was there at the both rallies I went to, in Delray and Sunrise. I don't mind Charlie Crist; I take it you don't? I'd like to see someone new, like this Buddy Dyer guy. I wish we'd have someone with a personality, this Rick Scott is like a mortician.
Re the charter schools, yes, we have had a number of them go under here too. It might seem that is the plan, a way to siphon off the public funds. If you want to send your kid to private or parochial schools, then pay for it yourself. I did.
GOPidiotsx

United States

#815296 Dec 2, 2012
<quoted text>
I don't trust Jeb Bush for a minute with education funds. It's a way to steal; too many of these alternative schools, etc. have just closed, up and left the students high and dry. It's an opportunity for people to go into the private school business, but where is the oversight? Many of these schools sell a dream and charge huge tuitions and then the parents find out that they are not even accredited. Seems shady to me.
Jeb is behind FL virtual school, which is privately run, but gets public $$. The academic results are terrible. 250 students to one teacher. The investors are hauling in $6500 per student.

Location hidden

#815297 Dec 2, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
JOHN GALT IS DRIVING INTO TOWN TO COLLECT DAGNE, WHO TOOK THE BARTENDER AT HIS WORD AND IS NOW RAGING DRUNK AT THE RED RAM IN FOUR CORNERS. HE PULLS UP TO THE TOLLBOOTH AND THE TOLLBOOTH OPERATOR SAYS, "THAT'LL BE $400." "$400 DOLLARS?" JOHN SAYS. "THAT'S RIDICULOUS!" "YOU THINK THAT'S RIDICULOUS, MR. GALT, IT'LL BE $800 WHEN YOU COME BACK." "HOW'D YOU KNOW IT WAS ME?" GALT ASKED, INTERESTED. "WELL, SIR," SAID THE TOLLBOOTH OPERATOR, "YOUR LICENSE PLATE SAYS "COCKSUCKER 1.""
I'm sure you gaywads can't wait to take the stigma out of the title.

"A rose by any other name....", hmmm?

Location hidden

#815298 Dec 2, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
.... IS THERE A TIME YOU CAN ENVISION WHEN STRUGGLE IS NO LONGER A NECESSARY COMPONENT?...
No.

Location hidden

#815299 Dec 2, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
OH, BABY, AS DEBIL OFTEN SAY TO HIS MANY LESBIAN FRIENDS, MAYBE YOU JUS' HAVEN'T MET THE RIGHT MAN? WHICH, IF NOTHING ELSE, MAKES THEM LAUGH.
I never met a lesbian who wasn't extremely confused, if not outright hypocritical.

Location hidden

#815300 Dec 2, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
OHHHHHH, NO, YOU'RE NOT GETTING OFF THAT EASY. WHAT YOU'RE ARGUING IS THAT IF ONE "STRUGGLES" HARD ENOUGH YOU GET A CAVE FROM THE LIMITED SUPPLY AVAILABLE. THE CURRENCY IN YOUR HYPOTHESIS IS THE STRUGGLE. THE VERY ACT OF "STRUGGLING" IS WHAT YOU WISH TO BE REWARDED FOR. NOT ONLY THAT BUT YOU DEMAND THAT NON-STRUGGLERS BE PUNISHED BY - IN THIS CASE - NOT GETTING A CAVE. YOU DON'T NEED TO EAT MEAT AT ALL, IT'S NOT NECESSARY SO THAT'S NO ARGUMENT AND I'M NOT SURE WHAT PLANET YOU LIVE ON BUT "SCREWING YOUR SIBLINGS" IN NOT A PROBLEM IN NATURE NOR IT IS POPULAR EXCEPT IN RURAL AMERICA; FOR ONE THING THERE IS SUCH A WEALTH OF WOMEN WITHOUT CAVES OUT THERE. SO THAT MEANS YOUR ENTIRE ARGUMENT FOR YOUR BELOVED CIVILIZATION IS NO MORE THAN AN ISSUE OF THE AVAILABILITY OF REAL ESTATE. ARE WE SURE THAT'S THE POSITION YOU WANT TO TAKE BEFORE I FUCK YOU UP THE ASS LIKE THE WHINEY LITTLE BABY YOU IS?
"Reward?" You are clueless.

"Civilization?"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHA !
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#815301 Dec 2, 2012
GOPidiotsx wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeb is behind FL virtual school, which is privately run, but gets public $$. The academic results are terrible. 250 students to one teacher. The investors are hauling in $6500 per student.
What a scam
carol

Orlando, FL

#815308 Dec 2, 2012
GOPidiotsx wrote:
<quoted text>
He met w/ GOP leaders 10 days ago, you moron.
The GOP has no interest in what's best for the country.
He sent Timothy Geithner to Capitol Hill to present his laughabale plan to Republicans and to negotiate. Geithner is stepping down in January.

He sat down with Republicans one day on the 17th.

Obama could care less about solving this potential crisis. If Republicans don't give in to his demands by the end of the month, taxes will go up anyway. So he's going to drive us back into a recession with or without negotiating with Republicans.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 24 min J RULES 69,347
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 42 min loose cannon 177,958
In Chicago's war zones, the tragedy extends bey... 46 min SMH 3
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 56 min litesong 46,575
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr what a loser 4,017
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 1 hr SLY WEST 1,121
Antarctic Ice Sheet Largest by Far in 25 Years 1 hr joey 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Mister Tonka 98,196
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search