Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
753,261 - 753,280 of 1,095,599 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
THE DEBIL

Reykjavík, Iceland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

HENCE, MOUTH CANCER. THEM L'IL BASTARDS TOO TIRED AT THE END OF THE DAY TO WORRY ABOUT SCRUBBIN' DICK'S HATBAND, SO JOHN GET IT, WARTS AN' ALL.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like FEMA is doing a good job of turning middle-class homeowners into welfare residents of homeless shelters.
If I was living on the East Coast having to deal with FEMA, I would be fit to be tied. I saw a video where a lady was crying to that idiot Chuckee Schumer - the jerk with a permanent shit-eatin' smirk on his face - and saying what so many others are saying: FEMA is a lost cause and nothing but an irritation to down-and-out citizens. And Chuckee Babee pats her on the shoulder and smiles.

This is so sad to see inside of America. I'd like to see the Boy Messiah up to his knees in filth and freezing his azz off and have someone pat him on the shoulders and smile.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>Actually Obama has added less to the debt than any President in the past 60 years. His spending has added only 1.4%. The debt problem would be growing at the rate current no matter who the President was until Washington stops it. It's hard to stop when 10,000 people per day turn 65 and $2 Billion per week is spent on war.
http://usgovinfo.about.com/library/weekly/aai...
This is total BS that charges Porkulus to the last Bush budget and then uses that inflated level as a base.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd just be happy if he hung around D.C. long enough to sit down with republicans and hash out a do-able negotiation.
It's what's kinda expected of a president.
lol! You must have had a much lower expectation for bushie then!
THE DEBIL

Reykjavík, Iceland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Brooks is neither liberal nor Conservative, closest to a "moderate" as there is.
HORSESHIT. YOU DON' KNOW HIM, SO KEEP YOU .02 CENTS TO YOUSELF. DAVEY IS AS CLOSE TO A CONSERVATIVE PANTYWAIST AS YOU LIKELY TO GET. HE JUS' DON' SEE WHY THE CONSERVATIVE MOVEMENT HAS TO SUFFER TO ASSUAGE THE FEELINGS OF THE RIDICULOUS, ANTI-GAY, ANTI-IMMIGRANT CROWD.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Retaining control of the House of Representatives is hardly a "broad rejection."
lol! True! But that option has crested son. 2014 should be fun to watch!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
2009 Budget was George Bush's, don't you know anything?
Porkulus was not in the Bush budget for 2009.
GhostofRaygun

Russellville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Retaining control of the House of Representatives is hardly a "broad rejection."
These are preliminary figures and require updating (as of November 16, 2012). There was a total of 45 new seats picked up by both parties, 29 of which were gained by Democrats and 16 Republican, for a Democratic net gain of 13 seats.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Such as ...?
Allowing Congress to legislate and executing the laws passed by Congress.
Lincoln Duncan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

TSM wrote:
Why the American People should be relying on the News Media to report what’s been negotiated!!
Boehner should tell Obama and Liberals/Democrats no more back door negotiations all future negotiation whether being with Obama or Reid or any other Democrat will be Transparent!! If Obama or any other Democrat disagree than have them explain!!
President Romney will take care of this!
THE DEBIL

Reykjavík, Iceland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>The Debil is nothing if not tempting.
TEMPTING SCHMEMPTING GET YOU ASS IN HERE AN' LES' TAKE A DAY OFF TOGETHER... WHY WE BASICALLY MARRIED ALREADY, I EVEN GET THE FEELIN' YOU A L'IL BORED WITH ME? I GOT CHAMPAGNE! I GOT GRAPEFRUIT/ORANGE JUICE! I GOT CABLE AN' A WATERPROOF SCREEN. I GOT LOTION! I GOT CHANEL! SURELY WE CAN FIGURE OUT SUMTHIN? I GOT PREMIUM CHANNELS!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe you should stop listening to Faux news or stop lying. President Obama's offer included $400 billion in cuts to entitlement programs
"WASHINGTON -- Republicans in Congress reacted angrily to an Obama administration proposal delivered Thursday by Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner that offered to avert the fiscal cliff by raising $1.6 trillion in new taxes, in exchange for some $400 billion in cuts to entitlement programs to be negotiated next year.
But the proposal wasn't new. The offer that has Republicans furious was presented to them earlier this month by President Barack Obama at the White House, according to a well-placed Democratic source, and confirmed by two GOP sources involved in the talks. "
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/30/obam...
let's try and stick to the facts, k?
"...in exchange for some $400 billion in cuts to entitlement programs to be negotiated next year."

This is called kicking the can down the road - again - and again - and again...

"I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today"

--- Wimpy aka The Boy Messiah

The Buck doesn't stop in the Oval Office nowadays. It gets passed on to Republicans and given away to Chinese Bond Holders.

"Leadership" is not found in the Jerk-In-Chief's lexicon.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Carter wrote:
<quoted text> Florida liquor sales hours represent lily's only area of expertise.
"Carter"
"silly" would have a problem Washington State, liquor sale hours 6AM - 2 AM, 24/7/365.
Peace

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama considers tax increases to be "spending cuts."
So you figure it out.
"Meet the Press:

Obama has proposed giving 100% of American tax payers a tax break by making the Bush tax cuts permanent on the first $250,000 of income.

Republicans are insisting that 100% of American tax payers incur a tax increase if the 4 cents on a dollar Bush tax cut for those earning more than $250,000 is not extended. And they accuse Democrats of failure to compromise. It's laughable.

Hey Boehner! Where's the Republican counter proposal?"
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
If I was living on the East Coast having to deal with FEMA, I would be fit to be tied. I saw a video where a lady was crying to that idiot Chuckee Schumer - the jerk with a permanent shit-eatin' smirk on his face - and saying what so many others are saying: FEMA is a lost cause and nothing but an irritation to down-and-out citizens. And Chuckee Babee pats her on the shoulder and smiles.
This is so sad to see inside of America. I'd like to see the Boy Messiah up to his knees in filth and freezing his azz off and have someone pat him on the shoulders and smile.
The people of New York are responsible for the politicians that they elected.

FEMA is useless except as a loan-processing agency.

Any place else in the country, self-reliant people would have made much greater progress in recovery. New Yorkers are victims of the nanny state.

So the people of New York need to rebuild on their own. Move back into their homes if at all inhabitable. If unions or government inspectors get in their way, deal with them by any means necessary.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
lol! Sure you would son.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
HORSESHIT. YOU DON' KNOW HIM, SO KEEP YOU .02 CENTS TO YOUSELF. DAVEY IS AS CLOSE TO A CONSERVATIVE PANTYWAIST AS YOU LIKELY TO GET. HE JUS' DON' SEE WHY THE CONSERVATIVE MOVEMENT HAS TO SUFFER TO ASSUAGE THE FEELINGS OF THE RIDICULOUS, ANTI-GAY, ANTI-IMMIGRANT CROWD.
Even though homosexual draft dodgers like Ghost like to accuse all Conservatives of being homosexuals, Brooks is not.
THE DEBIL

Reykjavík, Iceland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

I DID AWAY WITH THE BED, THOUGH, I SLEEP SO MUCH BETTER ON THE FLOOR. DON' WORRY, DON' WORRY, YOU CAN BE ON TOP AN' WE PUT A PILLOW UNDER EACH KNEE... SAY, WHERE'S SONIC? I WANT TO PUT A PROJECTION SYSTEM IN TO DISPLAY ON THE CEILING IN HIGH-DEF, HOW HARD IS THAT?(NO, NOT THAT, THAT'S HARD...) I GOT FIOS NOW SO I CAN OPERATE AT SPEED UP TO ABOUT HALF THOSE OF BULGARIAN PEASANTS. WOWSERS!
Brad

Manchester, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe you should stop listening to Faux news or stop lying. President Obama's offer included $400 billion in cuts to entitlement programs
"WASHINGTON -- Republicans in Congress reacted angrily to an Obama administration proposal delivered Thursday by Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner that offered to avert the fiscal cliff by raising $1.6 trillion in new taxes, in exchange for some $400 billion in cuts to entitlement programs to be negotiated next year.
But the proposal wasn't new. The offer that has Republicans furious was presented to them earlier this month by President Barack Obama at the White House, according to a well-placed Democratic source, and confirmed by two GOP sources involved in the talks. "
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/30/obam...
let's try and stick to the facts, k?
LOL
You bash me for listening to Fox news and back it up with a link from huffington.LOL
What,you really don't see the news or have a google button?
CNN,NYT,Washington Post and every other news outlet is reporting Oblamers 1.6 trillion tax increase with spending cuts to be announced at a later date.
Like re-visiting e-verify much?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course it couldn't be that the Republican Party was broadly rejected by the electorate last month. Unless you're arguing that a huge majority of Americans are "liberals" which destroys your frequent contention that America is a "center-right" nation. But, holding contradictory "truths" is your speciality so you and only you CAN have it both ways.
Don't you mean barely rejected?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••