Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Lincoln Duncan

United States

#815246 Dec 2, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't "medicare cuts" the noose you loony left wingers hung around ryans neck?
Ryan was great in the debate
His stand on Abortion sunk Romney?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#815247 Dec 2, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as nobody would pick Obama first for a baseball game.
Girls softball, maybe.
Same ol' stupid Nobraina. You've made the same stupid comments for over four years now.

You're really terrified of the powerful black man who could beat you like the rabid dog you are!!

You were a loser, and you remain a loser.

That's why it's so easy to spot your sockpuppets!! They all spout the same silly nonsense. You're just scared of the big powerful black man, you give it away when you demean him in the silliest manner.

At least he wasn't a cheerleader in College(like dubya), or never played any sports, like Willard.

You'd think losing (again) would temper your anger and ignorance, but it only adds to it!!

For that, I'm happy!!

Obama did a pretty good job of kicking Republiclown azz, beating their standard bearers twice in a row.

You're just a sore loser, always have been.

So why are you such a coward you must hide behind your proxy locations and sockpuppets??
THE DEBIL

Reykjavík, Iceland

#815248 Dec 2, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Go polish a doorknob. Use either end.
UH-HUH. WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN? IS IT A MEATAPHOR FOR SOMETHING?
THE DEBIL

Reykjavík, Iceland

#815249 Dec 2, 2012
WHY ARE THERE STILL CONSERVATIVE HANGERS-ON HERE? WE'RE OBVIOUSLY NOT USING THE RIGHT CHEMICALS...

Location hidden

#815250 Dec 2, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The people of New York are responsible for the politicians that they elected.
FEMA is useless except as a loan-processing agency.
Any place else in the country, self-reliant people would have made much greater progress in recovery. New Yorkers are victims of the nanny state.
So the people of New York need to rebuild on their own. Move back into their homes if at all inhabitable. If unions or government inspectors get in their way, deal with them by any means necessary.
You're such a moron, Nobraina!! As well as a coward of epic proportions.

Seen pictures of Joplin, Mo. lately??

The city is still in ruins. So much for 'any place else in the country', eh??

Or the $132 Billion spent to rebuild New Orleans, when the city is still a disaster area and should have been abandoned after Katrina.
THE DEBIL

Reykjavík, Iceland

#815251 Dec 2, 2012
SO, UM, DAGNE TAGGART WALKS INTO A BAR. SHE SAYS, "BARTENDER, GIVE ME A BEER." BARTENDER DOESN'T EVEN LOOK AT HER AND SAYS, "GET IT YOURSELF."
TSM

El Paso, TX

#815252 Dec 2, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as nobody would pick Obama first for a baseball game.
Girls softball, maybe.
Why insult Girls baseball with an arm like that maybe he could play Pee Wee Ball!!

Location hidden

#815253 Dec 2, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you mean barely rejected?
Figures a Herman Cain supporter would be brain dead and in denial concerning the results of the election.

You always were real ignorant.

332 to 206 is a sweep of historical proportions.

Obama ran on increasing taxes on the rich and on Obamacare.

And he won big!!

In spite of idiots like yourself, who was so sure he'd be a one-termer. How'd that work out for you, nitwit??

You prove your stupidity every time you show up here.

And you whine like Allen West!!

I'm lovin' it!!
THE DEBIL

Reykjavík, Iceland

#815254 Dec 2, 2012
THAT IS PROBABLY THE FUNNIEST JOKE I EVER WROTE AND I JUST WANT TO PAT MYSELF ON THE BACK FOR IT. PAT.. PAT.. PAT.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#815255 Dec 2, 2012
Iran is supplying weaponry and ammunition to the beleaguered Syrian government by way of Iraq__George W Bush's Iraq__the one that has already cost the US over 4000 lives and a trillion smackeroos.

Yep__Shiite blood is thicker that US aid money so the Iraqi inspectors are tipping off Iran to ground and air inspection dates.

And US ally Qatar is helping arm the rebels__ain't life fkn grand?

I say we, the US, recalculate/reduce our foreign aid spending in "every" agency and see what happens.

Did we ever complete the gigantic US Embassy in Iraq? Or the hospitals BushCo promised???

Anyone know?

Oh and BTW, who got the oil?

Location hidden

#815256 Dec 2, 2012
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Livestock convention? Classic! Did he squeal like a pig?
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You fckn idiot, where do you think meat products come from?
Not from livestock conventions, you halfwit!!

You appear even more stupid this time around.

Has your banging your head against the wall for the past month killed a few more of the last couple of dozen of your brain cells??

Sure looks that way, loser.
THE DEBIL

Reykjavík, Iceland

#815257 Dec 2, 2012
JOHN GALT IS DRIVING INTO TOWN TO COLLECT DAGNE, WHO TOOK THE BARTENDER AT HIS WORD AND IS NOW RAGING DRUNK AT THE RED RAM IN FOUR CORNERS. HE PULLS UP TO THE TOLLBOOTH AND THE TOLLBOOTH OPERATOR SAYS, "THAT'LL BE $400." "$400 DOLLARS?" JOHN SAYS. "THAT'S RIDICULOUS!" "YOU THINK THAT'S RIDICULOUS, MR. GALT, IT'LL BE $800 WHEN YOU COME BACK." "HOW'D YOU KNOW IT WAS ME?" GALT ASKED, INTERESTED. "WELL, SIR," SAID THE TOLLBOOTH OPERATOR, "YOUR LICENSE PLATE SAYS "COCKSUCKER 1.""
Carter

Pompano Beach, FL

#815258 Dec 2, 2012
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
No
What voters should have said to a second term of Obama incompetence
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#815259 Dec 2, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
MEEEE TOO. WHAT'S SO BAD ABOUT MAKING A BEER RUN AT 10:30 ON A SUNDAY MORNING?
You'd be late for homily and grits.

You depraved, brainless worm.
THE DEBIL

Reykjavík, Iceland

#815260 Dec 2, 2012
AFTER GETTING OUT OF JAIL, DAGNE AND JOHN DECIDE TO TRY AND MAKE THE MOST OF THE EXTORTIONATE RIDE TO TOWN. THEY GO TO CITY HALL TO TALK WITH THE BUILDING DEPARTMENT ABOUT PUTTING SOME TRAILERS UP IN THE GULCH TO ACCOMODATE OTHER GENIUSES LIKE, HARRY OF HARRY'S FORD, WHO HAD DECIDED TO SHUT HIS FORD DEALERSHIP IN PROTEST OF THE GOVERNMENT'S TAX POLICY. AND "CHOPPER" BLOCK AND HIS WIFE FIFI OF H&r BLOCK, THE FAMOUS FOOTBALL UNIFORM SUPPLIER.

THEY WALK INTO THE OFFICE AND UP TO THE DESK AND THE SECRETARY SAYS, "YOU'LL HAVE TO GET IN LINE." BOTH JOHN AND DAGNE LOOK AROUND AND DAGNE SAYS, "BUT THERE IS NO LINE, WE'RE THE ONLY ONES HERE?" THE SECRETARY STARES DOWN HER NOSE AT DAGNE UNTIL DAGNE AND JOHN MOVE OVER TO WHERE A VELVET ROPE SNAKES ACROSS THE ROOM SUSPENDED ON LITTLE CHROME POLES. "NEXT" SAYS THE SECRETARY. THE PROCESS ONLY WENT DOWNHILL FROM THERE.
THE DEBIL

Reykjavík, Iceland

#815261 Dec 2, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT IS IT WITH YOU WOMEN AND WORMS? YOU'D THINK YOU LIKED TO FISH?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#815262 Dec 2, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
HomiNy you stupid hillbilly slutto__unless you're referring to the book or the Ocala Florida publisher.

Nothing wrong with a 10:30 AM Sunday beer run__when you're low, you're low eh? Better than waiting until you've worked your way through a couple dozen and decide it's time.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#815263 Dec 2, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
THAT IS PROBABLY THE FUNNIEST JOKE I EVER WROTE AND I JUST WANT TO PAT MYSELF ON THE BACK FOR IT. PAT.. PAT.. PAT.
Nah, the general needing two new helpers was your best work so far__cleanest too.
THE DEBIL

Rome, Italy

#815264 Dec 2, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Nah, the general needing two new helpers was your best work so far__cleanest too.
I'M NOT SURE I WANT TO BE JUDGED ON HOW "CLEAN" I AM? I'M WORKING UP MY NEW ROUTINE FOR THE HOLIDAYS. I GUESS I CAN'T TALK ABOUT IT, BUT IT OWES EVERYTHING TO THE STUFF I TRY OUT ON TOPIX. THANK YOU, TOPIX! AND THANK YOU, RT, FOR YOUR INPUT, SLIGHTLY JUDGMENTAL THOUGH IT MAY HAVE BEEN.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#815265 Dec 2, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
JOHN, JOHN, JOHN. YOU ARE AN ANT OF THE HIGHEST ORDER. NO SOFTY, SELF-INDULGENT REGRETS FOR YOU. WHEN THE BADGER CLAWS IT WAY INTO THE HIVE AND EATS HALF YOUR FAMILY YOU JUST PICK YOURSELF UP, DUST YOURSELF OFF, AND START ALL OVER AGAIN. MAYBE YOU SHOULD VISIT THE ROCKAWAYS, JOHN, IT AIN'T BRANSON. YOUR SHEER CHEEK IS AMAZING THOUGH, JOHN. THOSE PEOPLE WHO GOT WASHED AWAY ARE FIREMEN, COPS, SECRETARIES. MOST OF THEM HAVEN'T EVEN SEEN AN INSURANCE AGENT A MONTH AFTER THE STORM. YOU'RE AN INSUFFERABLE MORON, JOHN, AND YOUR VIEW OF THE WORLD IS SO SKEWED AS TO BE UNRECOGNIZABLE. IN A BATTLE FOR SELF-SUFFICIENCY, JOHN, THOSE MEN AND WOMEN WOULD EAT YOUR LUNCH. THEY ARE SLOWER TO ANGER THAN YOUR PEOPLE JOHN, BUT ONCE YOU DO, YOU WILL REGRET THE DAY YOU DECIDED TO DO IT.
You're talking to a guy who doesn't believe in furniture, duh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Triple Word Game (Dec '11) 4 min boundary painter 953
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 11 min Jane 1,478
Abby 9-20 30 min cheluzal 5
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 38 min Who 46,718
Amy 9-20 59 min cheluzal 5
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr cheluzal 98,235
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr KiMerde 49,868
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Jacques from Ottawa 178,078
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••