Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
carol

Orlando, FL

#815173 Dec 2, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, we weren't attacked because people enjoy a foreign occupying force.
But it's okay with you that the Taliban occupied Afghanistan and shot women in the head at public events for entertainment.

You're kooky.
carol

Orlando, FL

#815174 Dec 2, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama had a budget in 2008???
2009. You know what I meant.

It's just more of the same. Different year.
carol

Orlando, FL

#815175 Dec 2, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama had a budget in 2008???
Do you know what is Obama planning to cut in the budget?

It's still a big mystery to liberals.
THE DEBIL

Reykjavík, Iceland

#815176 Dec 2, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Alcohol-induced dementia prevents advance planning to allow a Sunday morning supply.
SO, WHAT'S THE POOP, JOHN? DO YOU GUYS OUT IN THE GULCH HAVE YOUR OWN DISTILLERY OR DO Y'ALL TAKE UP A COLLECTION AND THEN SEND DAGNE INTO TOWN? WHERE DOES THE SHIT FROM GALT'S GULCH GO, JOHN? DOES THAT GO INTO TOWN TOO?
TSM

El Paso, TX

#815177 Dec 2, 2012
Why the American People should be relying on the News Media to report what’s been negotiated!!
Boehner should tell Obama and Liberals/Democrats no more back door negotiations all future negotiation whether being with Obama or Reid or any other Democrat will be Transparent!! If Obama or any other Democrat disagree than have them explain!!

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#815178 Dec 2, 2012
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Livestock convention? Classic! Did he squeal like a pig?
Probably. http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert-repo...
GhostofRaygun

Russellville, KY

#815179 Dec 2, 2012
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>That the best you have, Yeahoo? You better start paying, you're proximity to Red China is closer than mine. Whose Administration added more to the debt than any of the previous Administrations? Why that would be the Barack Hussein Obama Administration?? Even Terrible Timmy Geithner couldn't stop these spend thrifts? He's on Fox right now, making excuses?? He even lies with a straight face??
Actually Obama has added less to the debt than any President in the past 60 years. His spending has added only 1.4%. The debt problem would be growing at the rate current no matter who the President was until Washington stops it. It's hard to stop when 10,000 people per day turn 65 and $2 Billion per week is spent on war.
http://usgovinfo.about.com/library/weekly/aai...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#815180 Dec 2, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
HUMANITY? A PARKING METER? JOHN MCCAIN SUCKED A LOT OF CONG DICK. DUH. YOU'RE THE WHO WANTS TO MAKE HIM INTO A GOD. THERE ARE NO GODS, JUST HUMANS. THEREFORE I HAVE MORE HUMANITY INSIDE ME THAN YOU DO. NOW QUARTERS, THAT'S ANOTHER MATTER.
The humanity inside of you enters from the rear. And lots of it.
THE DEBIL

Reykjavík, Iceland

#815181 Dec 2, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Brooks is a flaming liberal dontcha know, he's not even a frequent "contributor" to Fox "News".
NO, HE ISN'T. WHO TOLD YOU THAT? HE JUST BOUGHT A BIG HOUSE UP THE STREET NEXT TO THE CATHEDRAL. HE'S JUST SMARTER THAN YOUR AVERAGE CONSERVATIVE. LET'S JUST SAY YOU WOULDN'T PICK HIM FIRST FOR A FOOTBALL GAME.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#815182 Dec 2, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Do they enjoy being liberated from an Iraqi occupying force - i.e. Kuwait?
Do they enjoy being supplied with guns and training to run off Russian occuyping forces - i.e. Afghanistan?
Do Iraqis prefer electing their own leaders or sustaining a tyrant who tortured and oppressed them and put thousands in mass graves?
You're kooky.
Cherry picking. Sure, the Kuwaiti's probably liked it but obviously not everybody was thrilled with it. While a few Iraqi's might prefer the way things are now vs. under Saddam evidently a lot of people didn't appreciate us propping up dictators like Mubarek and the Shah. Except for the few who benefit directly the overwhelming majority does not like an occupier. If you pulled your head out of your ass for a minute and considered how you would feel about a Chinese occupying force in the US or in US waters or the EU installing and supporting a US President you'd get a clue.
THE DEBIL

Reykjavík, Iceland

#815183 Dec 2, 2012
leosnana wrote:
HI, BABY, YOU FEEL LIKE DOIN' A L'IL HOT TUBBIN' WITH DEBIL?

Location hidden

#815184 Dec 2, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not only kooky but among the easily fooled who doesn't even have a stake in election outcomes. You just root for the wrong side because yours didn't stand a chance.
Deflection.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#815185 Dec 2, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
What did you want him to do? Find you a job? Defend your homestead? Keep an illegal alien off your lawn? Stop a drug smuggler from tempting you with stuff that's bad for you? Tell you who to have sex with?
Where does it end?
Fulfilling the Constitutional responsibilities of the Office of the President would be sufficient.

Location hidden

#815186 Dec 2, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
All I want to know is what is he planning to cut in his balanced approach.
I've asked three liberals that question so far and none of them had an answer.
Which means they don't have a clue either like the rest of us.
I believe his package included $400 billion in Medicare cuts. Didn't they report that part on Fox? I mean, everybody else reported the two elements of the offer Geitner tendered: Let the Bush tax cuts expire for the wealthy and $400 billion in Medicare cuts.

You need to buy one of those TV's that get more than one channel.
GhostofRaygun

Russellville, KY

#815187 Dec 2, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know what is Obama planning to cut in the budget?
It's still a big mystery to liberals.
Since this is about the 20th time you have asked, here's your answer in compact form from one of the largest financial consulting firms in America.
http://mcgladrey.com/Tax-Alerts/Obamas-38-tri...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#815188 Dec 2, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Which means that taxing the rich at a higher rate is just an ideological ploy.
As noted by Warren Buffett, the Obama tax plan is a morale builder for the middle class with no practical effect.

Purely for show.

Location hidden

#815189 Dec 2, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd just be happy if he hung around D.C. long enough to sit down with republicans and hash out a do-able negotiation.
It's what's kinda expected of a president.
Fox didn't report the closed door meetings with Congressional leadership?
THE DEBIL

Reykjavík, Iceland

#815190 Dec 2, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The humanity inside of you enters from the rear. And lots of it.
PICTURE OF JOHN TAKEN BY QUANG JU AT THE ANNUAL REUNION...

http://www.wired.com/images/slideshow/2008/02...

OR, WHAT PEOPLE DO TO PEOPLE WHOSE ASSES THEY OWN.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#815191 Dec 2, 2012
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a hostage of your own stupidity.
The Obama plan will do nothing but increase the rate of deficit spending.

What's your solution?

Location hidden

#815192 Dec 2, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
But it's okay with you that the Taliban occupied Afghanistan and shot women in the head at public events for entertainment.
You're kooky.
That's their problem, I notice nobody has invaded us when we've turned our troops on our own people or have committed other human rights transgressions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 33 min Rogue Scholar 05 180,952
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 70,627
My true thoughts about this song. 2 hr WhyNotLookAtHer 3
Are you sick of Topix polls or do you vote? 2 hr TheyfuckUsAll 5
World's Best Photo Art 3 hr Long Time Fan 5
EverGreen Belgrade 4 hr AqifBlytaWasShotL... 18
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 hr IBdaMann 48,593
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:50 pm PST

NBC Sports 4:50PM
NFL on Thanksgiving: Megatron reaches 10,000 yards