Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
MISS OURI

London, UK

#814920 Dec 1, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
While Democrats hate both the fetus and the child. American kids can't read & write but they surely know that we can all have two mommies and two daddies. They won't be balancing their own checkbooks because they can't but they'll know how to perform fellatio and masturbate with a microphone for American Idol.
They routinely get their azzes whupped in testing by foreign students who don't play Liberal make-believe and hand out prizes to everybody including the losers. You don't seem a phony. You *ARE* phony.
SO, UM, SHOW ME. SHOW ME THESE TESTAMENTS TO COMPETITIVE CAPITALISM WHO ARE SO MUCH BRIGHTER THAN THOSE SOFT, FLABBY AMERICANS MASTURBATING THEIR LIVES AWAY? WHERE ARE THEY? SHOW ME THE BEEF, CRACKER?
MISS OURI

London, UK

#814921 Dec 1, 2012
SHOW ME THE RIVER IN KOREA WHERE THE TROUT FISHING IS INSURMOUNTABLE? SHOW ME THE LAKE IN JAPAN WHERE YOU CAN CATCH A 12 POUNDER, AND I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT A JAPANESE. SHOW ME THE OCEAN IN CHINA OR INDIA OR MALAYSIA WHICH ISN'T A SWAMP OF HUMAN WASTE AND FERTILIZER? DON'T BE SHY, SHOW ME EVIDENCE OF THE GENIUS OUR SPOILED CHILDREN LACK?

SHOW ME THE REASONS TO COMPETE WITH THESE HUMAN DRONES? WHAT'S IN IT FOR US?
MISS OURI

London, UK

#814922 Dec 1, 2012
IN EVERY INSTANCE WHERE COMPETITION BECOMES THE GOAL THE HUMAN CONDITION IS DEGRADED AND MADE WORTHLESS. LIFE IS LITERALLY WORTHLESS IN CHINA AND INDIA. IS THAT WHAT YOU ENVISION AS NIBBANA? WHILE YOU ARE MARCHING AROUND SCREAMING "GROWTH, GROWTH!" DO YOU EVER STOP AND CONSIDER THE CONSEQUENCES?
MISS OURI

London, UK

#814923 Dec 1, 2012
YOU MORONS ARE DESTROYING THE PLANET AND BECAUSE THERE ARE THIRD WORLD CULTURES WHO'VE MADE THE DECISION THAT THIS IS ACCEPTABLE AS LONG AS THEY ARE ABLE TO "COMPETE" WITH WESTERN CAPITALISTS. WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO OFFER THAT IS OF ANY VALUE? A FEW YEARS OF NFL FOOTBALL? YOU STOOPID MORONS. YOU'VE KILLED US.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#814924 Dec 1, 2012
Pres obama, phalanges, FEMA, and storms...

"I told the president … that FEMA was giving us the royal finger. And he said,‘FEMA works for me."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/11/30/staten-i...

Location hidden

#814925 Dec 1, 2012
MISS OURI wrote:
<quoted text>
SO, UM, SHOW ME. SHOW ME THESE TESTAMENTS TO COMPETITIVE CAPITALISM WHO ARE SO MUCH BRIGHTER THAN THOSE SOFT, FLABBY AMERICANS MASTURBATING THEIR LIVES AWAY? WHERE ARE THEY? SHOW ME THE BEEF, CRACKER?
How many pairs of NIKE AIR JORDANS do you own?

Location hidden

#814927 Dec 1, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh look, Its Mr dumbass Eed giving me the finger after I was no longer looking. ha else would I expect from such a loser.
We all pay federal income tax from the same chat.
Whats not fair about that?
Too bad you are too f*cking stupid to know how that chart works.
If I make $80K taxable, Bill Gates & I pay the same rate on our first 80K of income. What's not far?
Wait....wait...

you don't come anywhere near 80K unless its monopoly money....

Location hidden

#814928 Dec 1, 2012
MISS OURI wrote:
YOU MORONS ARE DESTROYING THE PLANET AND BECAUSE THERE ARE THIRD WORLD CULTURES WHO'VE MADE THE DECISION THAT THIS IS ACCEPTABLE AS LONG AS THEY ARE ABLE TO "COMPETE" WITH WESTERN CAPITALISTS. WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO OFFER THAT IS OF ANY VALUE? A FEW YEARS OF NFL FOOTBALL? YOU STOOPID MORONS. YOU'VE KILLED US.
If we have killed you why you still here?
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#814929 Dec 1, 2012
What happened was, I kept my word, or warning.

I never bluff. You, "dem" should know this.

Now, about that sedation ... I was bizy.

Getting your posts sedated. And Toto's too!

Now, get your lips off of my behind and quit stalking me.

You brain dead haunt.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#814930 Dec 1, 2012
Don't forget that America re-elected a Republican Congress to prevent Obama from having absolute power.

The House and the Senate should negotiate a compromise and then let Obama sign it or not, as he chooses.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#814931 Dec 1, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Your website isn't talking about the body count in mass graves.
Read this:
http://worldnews.about.com/od/iraq/qt/massgra...
Pretty gruesome stories.
Then read this:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/373836...
"Skeletons of unborn babies and toddlers clutching toys are being unearthed."
Now read this:
http://www.npr.org/2011/04/20/135570128/grave...
"Mass grave holds remains of more than 800 people killed during the rule of Saddam Hussein...it's believed the country has hundreds of mass graves from the Saddam era."
Finally this:
http://www.nytimes.com/2005/04/15/internation...
"Several mass graves in southern Iraq contain the bodies of people killed by Saddam Hussein's government including one estimated to hold 5,000 bodies, Iraqi officials say."
...you do not see the big picture.
sonicfiller doesn't think for himself but only picks up other folks' poop to fling here on Topix. Second Hand Liberal.

Lapeer, MI

#814932 Dec 1, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You just fell for the hype.
Remember Pelosi's song and dance about the CIA lying to her? And the press converging on her like a pack of wolves and her near nervous breakdown?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =pKBdNZdnRFgXX
She's lying just as sure as her bizarre gestures, stuttering and jumping around like a scared rabbit proved she was lying.
Ploys, gimmicks and maneuvers. Typical Leftist stuff. Jesse Jackson's son got got caught with his hand in the cookie jar so then pleads "Nervous Breakdown" and resigns, too. Jesse, Dood, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#814933 Dec 1, 2012
MISS OURI wrote:
Ghost in the final stages of dementia.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#814934 Dec 1, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh look, Its Mr dumbass Eed giving me the finger after I was no longer looking. ha else would I expect from such a loser.
We all pay federal income tax from the same chat.
Whats not fair about that?
Too bad you are too f*cking stupid to know how that chart works.
If I make $80K taxable, Bill Gates & I pay the same rate on our first 80K of income. What's not far?
Doubt if you pay any federal income tax whatsoever.

Lapeer, MI

#814935 Dec 1, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You & John McCain are mental twins. Not a good thing.
You and a rock quarry exhibit the same level of intelligence.

Location hidden

#814936 Dec 1, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Little boy, yer doing it again. Lying.
Cherry pick all the Leftist web links you want to
Lefty's love their killers...
"...With this understood, the Soviet Union appears the greatest megamurderer of all, apparently killing near 61,000,000 people. Stalin himself is responsible for almost 43,000,000 of these. Most of the deaths, perhaps around 39,000,000 are due to lethal forced labor in gulag and transit thereto. Communist China up to 1987, but mainly from 1949 through the cultural revolution, which alone may have seen over 1,000,000 murdered, is the second worst megamurderer. Then there are the lesser megamurderers, such as North Korea and Tito's Yugoslavia..."
http://www.hawaii.edu/powerkills/COM.ART.HTM

Since: Oct 12

Western * U*S*A*

#814937 Dec 1, 2012
:-)

Lapeer, MI

#814938 Dec 1, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The murders were reported you f*cking dumbass.
Who did it as not reported because we did not know for sure at that time. The White House called it a act of terrorism that same day. I would think you & Mitt would have known that.
My God, you right whiners are pathetic.
Your reply is a common Liberal blend of stupidity and lying.

The Boy Messiah did NOT call the Benghazi attack an act of terror that first day, liar. He said in his briefing that acts of terror will not be tolerated. That's it. This is a general open-ended statement that was not directed at the Benghazi incident. Why? Because the Jerk-In-Chief later on kept blaming the attack on that infamous anti-islam hack-job video and he kept sticking to this BS for nearly a week afterwards along with his lying sidekick suzzie rice. So what you present is pure, unadulterated Liberal spittle lying.

You also say we didn't know for sure at that time if it was an act of terrorism but then you say that the Jerk-In-Chief called it an act of terrorism that same day. Huh? Get ducks in a row first, ImaginaryDave, before lying again.

There was a drone sending video of the attack - the 7 hour long attack, jerk - and military support in Tripoli was told to stand down!! The POTUS POS tells his little gofer suzzie to lie on 6 different Sunday talk shows - for what purpose? Was he afraid this would somehow affect his Arab Spring and Morsi's Islamic Theocracy from taking hold?

ImaginaryDave, crawl back up into your highchair and wait for your Pablum - the Liberal Mommy Media will feed you more.

Lapeer, MI

#814939 Dec 1, 2012
MISS OURI wrote:
<quoted text>
Your caps are stuck and your ignorance hangs from your nose like snot. Stay back.

Lapeer, MI

#814940 Dec 1, 2012
MISS OURI wrote:
SHOW ME THE RIVER IN KOREA WHERE THE TROUT FISHING IS INSURMOUNTABLE? SHOW ME THE LAKE IN JAPAN WHERE YOU CAN CATCH A 12 POUNDER, AND I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT A JAPANESE. SHOW ME THE OCEAN IN CHINA OR INDIA OR MALAYSIA WHICH ISN'T A SWAMP OF HUMAN WASTE AND FERTILIZER? DON'T BE SHY, SHOW ME EVIDENCE OF THE GENIUS OUR SPOILED CHILDREN LACK?
SHOW ME THE REASONS TO COMPETE WITH THESE HUMAN DRONES? WHAT'S IN IT FOR US?
SHOW ME,SHOW ME,SHOW ME,SHOW ME,SHOW ME,SHOW ME,SHOW ME,SHOW ME,....

Whew!

Someone show her the door, please.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 min HughBe 69,396
Ferguson police shoot another black unarmed man! 12 min Daily Schadenfreude 35
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 46 min Patriot AKA Bozo 46,695
Amy 9-18 1 hr edogxxx 35
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr loose cannon 178,068
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr maurizio74 49,849
Abby 9-19 1 hr Kuuipo 6
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr edogxxx 98,231
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info