Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1274811 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

THE DEBIL

Reykjavík, Iceland

#815227 Dec 2, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Any place else in the country, self-reliant people would have made much greater progress in recovery. New Yorkers are victims of the nanny state.
UH-HUH. WELL, THAT AND A 900 MILE WIDE STORM BROUGHT ON BY CHANGING WORLDWIDE WEATHER PATTERNS DIRECTLY ATTRIBUTABLE TO INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT IN THE THIRD WORLD SO YOU CAN HAVE MO' CHEAP CHINEE SHIT FO' CHRISTMAS. YOU HAVE GIVEN ME A REALLY GOOD IDEA FO' A STORY THOUGH, JOHN.. GIVE ME A FEW MINUTES...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#815228 Dec 2, 2012
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Livestock convention? Classic! Did he squeal like a pig?
You fckn idiot, where do you think meat products come from?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#815229 Dec 2, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
All I want to know is what is he planning to cut in his balanced approach.
I've asked three liberals that question so far and none of them had an answer.
Which means they don't have a clue either like the rest of us.
Well...it's like they say: "To be negotiated next year"

Isn't that solid enough for you carol?:}
THE DEBIL

Reykjavík, Iceland

#815230 Dec 2, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Even though homosexual draft dodgers like Ghost like to accuse all Conservatives of being homosexuals, Brooks is not.
WHO SAID HE WAS? I JUST SAID YOU WOULDN'T PICK HIM FIRST FOR A FOOTBALL GAME?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#815231 Dec 2, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"Meet the Press:

Republicans are insisting that 100% of American tax payers incur a tax increase if the 4 cents on a dollar Bush tax cut for those earning more than $250,000 is not extended.
Democrats are insisting that 100% of American tax payers incur a tax increase if Obama is not given unlimited power to spend us into oblivion.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#815232 Dec 2, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe his package included $400 billion in Medicare cuts. Didn't they report that part on Fox? I mean, everybody else reported the two elements of the offer Geitner tendered: Let the Bush tax cuts expire for the wealthy and $400 billion in Medicare cuts.
You need to buy one of those TV's that get more than one channel.
Those "cuts" are a joke considering that money will be spent by obamacare. You liberals are fckn stupid.

Lapeer, MI

#815233 Dec 2, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be a fuddy-duddy, I'm dying to hear DimNeutron's take on Obama's 2008 budget.
Keep it simple, Stupid. Forget the hearing part and just skip over to the dying. Don't worry. The lights go out faster when they're dull to begin with.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#815234 Dec 2, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
UH-HUH. WELL, THAT AND A 900 MILE WIDE STORM BROUGHT ON BY CHANGING WORLDWIDE WEATHER PATTERNS DIRECTLY ATTRIBUTABLE TO INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT IN THE THIRD WORLD SO YOU CAN HAVE MO' CHEAP CHINEE SHIT FO' CHRISTMAS. YOU HAVE GIVEN ME A REALLY GOOD IDEA FO' A STORY THOUGH, JOHN.. GIVE ME A FEW MINUTES...
So New Yorkers just sit around on their butts waiting for the government to rebuild their homes instead of acting on their own initiative.

Good plan.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#815235 Dec 2, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
WHO SAID HE WAS? I JUST SAID YOU WOULDN'T PICK HIM FIRST FOR A FOOTBALL GAME?
Just as nobody would pick Obama first for a baseball game.

Girls softball, maybe.

Lapeer, MI

#815236 Dec 2, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know what is Obama planning to cut in the budget?
It's still a big mystery to liberals.
He's going to remove the operation budgets for all Republican leaders and cut the SCOTUS down to 4 Liberal members who work part time and only three days a week.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#815237 Dec 2, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe his package included $400 billion in Medicare cuts. Didn't they report that part on Fox? I mean, everybody else reported the two elements of the offer Geitner tendered: Let the Bush tax cuts expire for the wealthy and $400 billion in Medicare cuts.
You need to buy one of those TV's that get more than one channel.
Wasn't "medicare cuts" the noose you loony left wingers hung around ryans neck?

Lapeer, MI

#815238 Dec 2, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
PICTURE OF JOHN TAKEN BY QUANG JU AT THE ANNUAL REUNION...
http://www.wired.com/images/slideshow/2008/02...
OR, WHAT PEOPLE DO TO PEOPLE WHOSE ASSES THEY OWN.
Go polish a doorknob. Use either end.

Lapeer, MI

#815239 Dec 2, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The Obama plan will do nothing but increase the rate of deficit spending.
What's your solution?
lily's solution: drink more. The deficit will go away.

Lapeer, MI

#815240 Dec 2, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"Shinning" once again allows no lie to be unrepeated. "God no....are you kidding me??? Michelle was talking to voters, she didn't snub anyone. Rewatch the tape...McCain snubbed Obama, no one else on either side did any snubbing." Are you and carol related?
Crawl back into your trash can. Reporters immediately afterwards commented on the rude snub by Moochelle. They noticed. I noticed.

You were drunk as a skunk beneath a parking meter.

Go fish, baby.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#815241 Dec 2, 2012
GOPidiotsx wrote:
<quoted text>
FOX News? The network that predicted a Romney landslide on election night based upon their polling? HAHAHAHA
That's correct, try and find a liberal comment to one of their stories on the Faux web site. It's all moderated and filtered so they only accept comments from one of their kind. That way they can always form an objective view of the world and predict things like landslide elections when they block all the opposing voices.
THE DEBIL

Reykjavík, Iceland

#815242 Dec 2, 2012
OHHHHHH., I GET IT. YOU ASSOCIATE THE WORD "PANTYWAIST" WITH THE WORD, "GAY." UM, NOPE. FOR THE MOST PART THERE'S NO CONNECTION. MANY OF THE VERY BADDEST BOYS I KNOW ARE GAY AND VERY DEFINITELY NOT PANTYWAISTS. ON THE OTHER HAND, YOU TAKE ANTONIN SCALIA. HE'S GOT 9 KIDS AND IS VERY MUCH A PANTYWAIST. THERE'S A CONNECTION THOUGH, THE GUYS WITH THE MOST DOUBTS ABOUT THEIR MASCULINITY TEND TO HAVE THE MOST KIDS.

Lapeer, MI

#815243 Dec 2, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The people of New York are responsible for the politicians that they elected.
FEMA is useless except as a loan-processing agency.
Any place else in the country, self-reliant people would have made much greater progress in recovery. New Yorkers are victims of the nanny state.
So the people of New York need to rebuild on their own. Move back into their homes if at all inhabitable. If unions or government inspectors get in their way, deal with them by any means necessary.
And they can't even get a 64oz pop. On top of that, Mr. Bloomberg wants to take their guns, too. How can the people get anything done? Threatening politicians is the only way things get moving!
Lincoln Duncan

United States

#815244 Dec 2, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The net gain was 8 seats, not 13. The Republicans still have 33 more Congressmen than the Democrats.
P.S. Copying from Wikipedia is hazardous to your health.
and they will be invited to the White House by President Obama.
THE DEBIL

Reykjavík, Iceland

#815245 Dec 2, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
So New Yorkers just sit around on their butts waiting for the government to rebuild their homes instead of acting on their own initiative.
Good plan.
JOHN, JOHN, JOHN. YOU ARE AN ANT OF THE HIGHEST ORDER. NO SOFTY, SELF-INDULGENT REGRETS FOR YOU. WHEN THE BADGER CLAWS IT WAY INTO THE HIVE AND EATS HALF YOUR FAMILY YOU JUST PICK YOURSELF UP, DUST YOURSELF OFF, AND START ALL OVER AGAIN. MAYBE YOU SHOULD VISIT THE ROCKAWAYS, JOHN, IT AIN'T BRANSON. YOUR SHEER CHEEK IS AMAZING THOUGH, JOHN. THOSE PEOPLE WHO GOT WASHED AWAY ARE FIREMEN, COPS, SECRETARIES. MOST OF THEM HAVEN'T EVEN SEEN AN INSURANCE AGENT A MONTH AFTER THE STORM. YOU'RE AN INSUFFERABLE MORON, JOHN, AND YOUR VIEW OF THE WORLD IS SO SKEWED AS TO BE UNRECOGNIZABLE. IN A BATTLE FOR SELF-SUFFICIENCY, JOHN, THOSE MEN AND WOMEN WOULD EAT YOUR LUNCH. THEY ARE SLOWER TO ANGER THAN YOUR PEOPLE JOHN, BUT ONCE YOU DO, YOU WILL REGRET THE DAY YOU DECIDED TO DO IT.
Lincoln Duncan

United States

#815246 Dec 2, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't "medicare cuts" the noose you loony left wingers hung around ryans neck?
Ryan was great in the debate
His stand on Abortion sunk Romney?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 16 min Joe Balls 196,908
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 24 min CrunchyBacon 100,629
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 28 min Doug77 6,402
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr litesong 54,496
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 hr Ariel Sharon 70,157
abby 8-28=15 6 hr Mrs Gladys Kravitz 7
Amy 8-28-15 6 hr Mrs Gladys Kravitz 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages