Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
LIL_DEBIL

Blanchard, OK

#814829 Dec 1, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
WELL, IT VARIES. SOMETIMES IT TASTES LIKE STRAWBERRIES SOMETIMES MORE OF A RANCID DIRT FLAVOR? THE MAIN THING IS TEXTURE THOUGH. YOU ONLY WANT MATERIAL WHICH WILL SQUEEZE EASILY THROUGH YOUR TEETH.
Yo mommy must be proud of you...
dem

Chicago, IL

#814832 Dec 1, 2012
new yawk wrote:
I wonder if I can make bread with my yeast infection?
You still here nutcase?
dem

Chicago, IL

#814833 Dec 1, 2012
Linda wrote:
<quoted text>You can take the thugs out of the hood, but you can't take the hood out of the thugs.

Be they college students or Presidents with Chicago thug style politics.

Meanwhile Obammy is STILL campaigning instead of WORKING. If Reagan was President right now, he'd throw them all in a room, roll up his sleeves and come to compromise on the taxes. This affirmative action excuse is making speeches in PA. Maybe he is going for a third term. Someone better tell Hillary.

But Americans didn't want a Reagan, they wanted someone "cool," even if he is a failure.
Hi fake yawkie.
dem

Chicago, IL

#814834 Dec 1, 2012
new yawk wrote:
<quoted text>NOBADY wants to see your old a$$ wrinkly ANYTHING!

Ya broke back b*tch. Just an old white washed queer!

HaHaaHaaaaaa ...!
Seeing ghosts, fat azz?
paco

Blanchard, OK

#814835 Dec 1, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
I SOUND A LITTLE LIKE LAURA BUSH WHEN SHE'S WET AND NAKED BY THE POOL WITH THE TWO BLACK GARDENERS AND PACO THE POOL BOY, WHO, THOUGH SHORT OF STATURE, HAS THE PROUDEST ERECTION THIS SIDE OF THE PECOS RIVER.
Paco here...
No senor.....laura bysh be teachin...

Yo momma be hookin

And she cheap and stanky....
dem

Chicago, IL

#814836 Dec 1, 2012
LIL_DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>Yo mommy must be proud of you...
Well well well my little hooter pal.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#814838 Dec 1, 2012
Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
Dreary weather here, rain and snow showers. Sandy saved Obama. And he didn't do jack to earn it! If he wants a mandate he can re-hire Reggie Love.
I've been busy, vacation, then surgery for a melanoma and a couple of lesser basal cell cancers. Had another body scan with the dermatologist yesterday and have a couple more biopsies scheduled. I wasn't really in the mood after the election to read the gloating comments of you liberals. Wait and see the mess Obama makes in his second term.
"Grampy"
Good to have you back!!!
Good luck in the future.
Peace
pubic_lice

Blanchard, OK

#814839 Dec 1, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
LAURA LOUNGED ON THE CHAISE AND WATCHED RAPHAEL SCOOPING LEAVES OUT OF THE AZURE WATER. SHE SHIFTED HER UPPER BODY SO HER NIPPLES DIDN'T INTERFERE WITH THE VIEW. IN FACT, RIGHT NOW THEY FRAMED IT PERFECTLY AND SHE CHANGED HER FOCUS TO APPRECIATE THEIR LONG, PUFFY, RED PROFILES.
LAURA WAS PROUD OF HER BODY THOUGH SHE REALIZED SHE COULD LOSE A FEW POUNDS OFF HER THIGHS, BUT WHAT THE HELL. SHE WAS NEARLY 65 AND COULD PASS FOR 40... EXCEPT FOR HER FACE.
SHE LAY NAKED UNDER THE UMBRELLA AND GAZED LONGINGLY AT RAPHAEL'S BIKINI BOTTOMS AND SWOLLEN COD PIECE. "THANK GOD GEORGE ISN'T HERE, WHAT A PEST THAT MAN IS."
We had to leave your mommas stanky snatch...

Health reasons...

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#814840 Dec 1, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You get lost again on your way to the Birfer thread??
Seems to be where you belong, with the rest of the lunatic fringe.
Go back there.
You haven't blown yourself to hell and back yet?? Whatchu waitin' on? By the way you are the lunatic fringe you voted for Barack Hussein Obama uh, uh, uh??
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#814841 Dec 1, 2012
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>Can the Repub talking point of Drill Baby Drill ever die?
Here's where the US is right now.
1. Oil Production at the highest level since 2003.
2. Oil IMPORTS at the LOWEST levels in 20 years.
3. Wait for it,,,, Wait for it,,,, US Oil EXPORTS (oil sent away) is at the HIGHEST level since 1949.
You fricken Repubs have been played by big oil. They are shipping US oil 24/7 to China. So much for Drill Baby Drill to lower gas prices.
Footnote: In Aug. 2012 Exxon filed for a permit to build a NEW faucility in the Gulf to load LPG. You know all that new found natural gas that was suppose to make America energy independent? Exxon is going to ship it to China just like they do our oil. Repubs are suckers.
http://topics.nytimes.com/top/news/business/c...
Let's try reading it again. This time, try it with OUT blinders or hallucinogens----

Still, in an otherwise highly polarized political climate, access to affordable energy has become a rare issue with bipartisan appeal.
"It's just a no-brainer," Sen. Mary Landrieu, D-La., told The Associated Press. "Canada is going to export this oil. It's either going to come to the U.S. or it's going to go to Russia or China. Even Democrats that aren't really excited about oil and gas development generally can figure that out."
Many Democrats from states whose economies depend on oil, like Landrieu, support the pipeline. So do some trade unions, whose workers stand to gain thousands of new construction JOBS....

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#814842 Dec 1, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"impeach obama"
'mullah' one who is the head of a mosque. A description of the loser president we currently have, nobama.
Peace
Funny how a loser like you refers to the man who has won the Presidency twice as a loser!!

the American people have spoken. And they called you a moron, Ed!!

You're not just a loser, Ed, you're a really sore racist loser!!

It's just delightful to see a hate filled sore loser like you still spitting out the sour grapes.

I'm lovin it!!

Location hidden

#814843 Dec 1, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Grampy"
Good to have you back!!!
Good luck in the future.
Peace
Senile Ed welcomes back another senile loser.

How charming!!

Location hidden

#814845 Dec 1, 2012
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>You haven't blown yourself to hell and back yet?? Whatchu waitin' on? By the way you are the lunatic fringe you voted for Barack Hussein Obama uh, uh, uh??
A fringe is a minority. You birfers are a tiny minority of lunatics.

A majority of Americans voted for Obama, making folks like you the lunatic fringe by definition!!

Sorry you're such a sore loser!!

Now you can go back to the birfer thread, where racists of your ilk belong!!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#814846 Dec 1, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Ghost (Debil) is still here, spewing his usual draft-dodging crap.
did you get him another volcano victim yet-he's been acting so ravenous lately lol.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#814848 Dec 1, 2012
LIL_DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo mommy must be proud of you...
They both say, "See, same sex parents can raise a perfectly normal child."
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#814849 Dec 1, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
A fringe is a minority. You birfers are a tiny minority of lunatics.
A majority of Americans voted for Obama, making folks like you the lunatic fringe by definition!!
Sorry you're such a sore loser!!
Now you can go back to the birfer thread, where racists of your ilk belong!!
and the rest majority voted for Romney.

That's how elections work--and now it's time for opotus do dirch the campaign trail and actually get back to some REAL work again.

At least for the next 1438 days.

GOD bless America, our Families, our troops, the Constitution, Civil laws and TERM LIMITS on the office of POTUS.
American SOLDIER

Lodi, WI

#814850 Dec 1, 2012
and then this... http://youtu.be/KcfmkpIkwyU
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#814852 Dec 1, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
OH, HONEY, IT DOESN'T PISS ME OFF IN THE LEAST. I DON'T CARE ABOUT EITHER OF THE PARTIES. BUT APPARENTLY SOMEONE ELSE DOES. A LOT OF SOMEONE ELSE'S. WELL, JUST TO BE CLEAR, I DON'T CARE ABOUT EITHER OF THE PARTIES INVOLVED AS LONG AS THEY DON'T MAKE IT MORE DIFFICULT FOR ME TO FISH.
ISRAEL, THE CONCEPT OF ISRAEL... ZIONISM... WHO CARES? PALESTINE? APPARENTLY IT'S A DIFFERENT WORD FOR ISRAEL. NO, IF I WERE GOD I WOULD SIMPLY FINISH WHAT HADRIAN OR WHOMEVER STARTED AND WOULD LEVEL THE ENTIRE COUNTRY(S). WHEN I WAS DONE THERE WOULD BE NO WALLS, NO RUINS, NO COBBLED STREETS, NO HILLS, NO VALLEYS. ALL THE DIRT WOULD BE TRANSPORTED TO THE OCEAN AND DUMPED IN TO MAKE NEW REEFS FOR ADDITIONAL FISH. IN MY PERFECT WORLD THERE WOULD NOT BE ONE SINGLE RECOGNIZABLE RELIC OF THE VILE HISTORY OF THAT VILE PLACE, WHERE, TO THIS DAY, ONE VARIETY OF DESERT RODENT COMPETES WITH ANOTHER FOR DOMINANCE OVER NOTHING, AT THE RISK OF WORLD WAR.
DEATH TO RELIGION OF ALL STRIPES. DEATH TO THE PRIESTS AND RABBIS. LONG LIFE TO THE FISHERMEN AND WOMEN. WHY DO YOU THINK JESUS IS REPRESENTED BY A FISH AND NOT AN ELEPHANT ON THE BUMPERS OF THE STOOPID ALL ACROSS AMERICA? FUCK, CHRISTIANS. GO BASS MASTERS.
Teach lil girls HOW to fish RIGHT, and hook their OWN damn worms,(rather than relying on gubbermint Uncy sams to do it all their lives) and they'll neva have to be volcano victims lol.
Plooker

Alto, NM

#814854 Dec 1, 2012
I looked into the CSM at the Army Hospital, he was relieved for a whole bunch of false claims! Command Sgt. Maj. Stoney Crump, releieved and charged under the UCMJ .. then there is former SMA Gene McKinney,
Who was busted to E8 and kicked out for sexual misconduct and obstruction of Justice... then there is Brian Creekmur a FAKE navy SEAL SNIPER,..

all these clowns were Disgraces to America, all of them Were African American, I met many 1SG and other MSG in the Army as well as SGM's that were Black, they were all ASSCLOWNS and not worthy to wear the Uniform. I had to even turn in my former Black 1SG who was breaking all the Rules. These ASSCLOWNS always had each others backs and were guilty of Racial Discrimination on a huge scale, holding all Non African American Soldiers down while rapidly promoting Their own Race.

Then People wonder why we see these disgraces !

I hate the False Valor assclowns! I think they should be executed by firing squad

The Racists assholes I detailed above should be tortured to death slowly ending in an execution

sorry B-tards
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#814857 Dec 1, 2012
new yawk wrote:
Jane?
Lets take our relationship to the next level.
Anal.
Dem toilert bowl water recyclers cawrled and said y'all need ta hook up sometime-an dat dem had a matching set of 'cillan chots made in libuhrulTiclick land fer ya!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 min HughBe 70,143
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 min Duke Snider 50,753
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 min Mister Tonka 98,539
Abby 10-30 17 min edogxxx 9
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 25 min Rogue Scholar 05 179,650
Amy 10-30 39 min edogxxx 11
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr RACE 4,814
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]