Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 37,642)

Showing posts 752,821 - 752,840 of1,071,962
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
CAROL CAROL CAROL

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

IF Y'ALL CAN JUS' STICK IT OUT A FEW MORE DAYS YOU CAN WIN THIS THING. HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH.. SURE YOU CAN...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. When the captain of the cheerleading team admits their football hero dropped the ball and disputes what he said to the American people, the pep rally has fizzled out.
Ah! No wonder bushie boy doesn't want to acknowledge the boys he killed.

Not to mention the civilians.

And he scurried away with his tail between his legs.... quietly.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously hold no love for this country. What in the hell are you doing here? Are you nuts? Heck, try Russia, Cuba, Namibia, Syria, N. Korea and all of those other loving, compassionate countries.
But you'd miss your Quarter Pounder w/cheese and American Idol. Besides, you love to beat yourself up. Fool
Countries are not individuals, jerk. You'd be hard pressed to find anybody on the street here today who believes in slavery or the oppression of America's Indigenous Peoples or Women not being allowed to vote or the raping of the environment by industry magnates or.....etc., etc.
You are another Bush-Basher but worse. You want to bash America for all of the bad people and social scars in it's past. Myself, I want to celebrate how far we've come and look forward to improving ourselves ever more. Your glass ain't even half full, pal. It's empty and yer dying of thirst.
Russia has a horrible past of murder, slavery and oppression. Stalin, anyone? 60 million murdered in the name of the Fatherland and Communism? China and Mao's 60 million murders, too. Where in the hell was your history teacher when you were physically still a kid? At an American Marxist Meeting?
You got shortchanged, bro. Urban education? Move to the suburbs and try again, Dood.
lol! Really? I wonder why Bachmann felt slavery was good for "some people?"
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a mystery why the Garbage Man hasn't caught you yet.
lol! He was asking about you son.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Just proves that Susan Rice is stupid if she believed that crap.
Liar or stupid, take your choice.
lol! That still makes bushie the "bigger" one son!

No matter which one you pick!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't matter. The Democrats supported the Iraq War by voting for it and funding it.
The Democratic Partyís congressional leadership voted to give the Bush administration nearly $100 billion of unconditional supplementary government spending primarily to support the war in Iraq.
In the Senate, 37 of 49 Democrats voted to support the measure. In the House, 86 of the 231 Democratic House members voted for the supplemental funding; HOWEVER, 216 OF THEM VOTED IN FAVOR OF AN EARLIER PROCEDURAL VOTE DESIGNED TO MOVE THE FUNDING BILL FORWARD even though it would make the funding billís passage inevitable (while giving most of them a chance to claim they voted against it).
http://www.fpif.org/articles/the_democrats_su...
216 voted to kick the can down the road knowing it would make the funding bill's passage evitable..."while giving most of them a chance to claim they voted against it."
..."A chance to CLAIM they voted against it."
Talk about cowardly.
lol! Yep! They sure did. Based on the information provided by the bushie.

Heck, even I supported bushie for the first 6 months. Until it became apparent he didn't know what he was talking about and all he had left was to spread fud.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
When you steal someone's property, you steal his freedom.
lol! Have you talked to an American Indian recently?
Proud American

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

God bless our president!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
But I notice you didn't explain why every prominent democrat believed Saddam was a threat and had to be removed from power even before 9/11.
Because the primary objective was the wmd's.

I notice when that argument became null and void, cons turn to the "humanitarian" angle. Last I checked, over 100,000 civilians were killed under the bushie objectives.

But regardless of that 1998 claim, bushie did nothing. Just like he did nothing after the USS Cole.

Coincidence? I.. think... not!!!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is an irrelevant joke, to be tolerated until he destroys the country or leaves office, whichever occurs first.
lol! Why don't you just leave for a "better" country con?

Make you much happier much quicker instead of being a complaining, whining mental invalid.
Black Wino

La Quinta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Yowzaa.... dat Barry is strutting around like's a arrogant Pimpish King..! sumpin tell's me dat he well step in own chit an he won't be able to scrape it off like he did in his first four years of smearing chit all over da White House....

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Proud American wrote:
God bless our president!
Don't ask God to bless Allah's own!
You'll bring down His wrath, fool!
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
For one thing, Jesus was the ultimate liberal. He reached out to the poor and castigated the rich.
I've had my issues with the Catholic bishops on issues like marriage equality and contraception where they were trying to impose their own values on the population as a whole but in this case they're right. Even a non believer should be able to see that further enriching the already wealthy on the backs of the middle class and poor is immoral.
By the way I do attend church services on a regular basis and have never suggesting disbanding religion.
Unlike organized religion, Christianity is a philosophy. Organized religion is nothing more than a political tool to maintain control of the masses.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Greed IS aproblem these days. There's a difference in people having what they need, and coveting after that which they don't.
A big one.
Greed sucks, and so do greedy people.
Wrong! In most cases greed is GOOD! If not for greed we would still be living in the 1700's. The automobile, telephone, refrigeration, modern medicine, electrical grid, etc. were not created for the "betterment of mankind". They were created and improved upon by forward thinking people who realized they could make a few bucks.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Homer could use a 100K sound room so I could crank up my Fender Strat(Made in the USA), without disturbing my neighbors. Maybe get back to writing songs, quit my day job, get back to being in a rock and roll band. Nah, f it.
Where is your Marshall stack made?
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Proud American wrote:
God bless our president!
Allah, bless our Mullah Obama.
PDUPONT

South Hadley, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

the_rac_on_teur wrote:
buy a vote goes bust...
all that dope smoking and binge drinking...
"Sorry, college students. President Obama has cut your access to Pell Grants by 33%; he just forgot to mention it before Election Day"
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/11/oops-...
Oh the horror! Eligibility for Pell Grants was reduced from 18 semesters to 12! For the vast majority of students who manage to get their bachelors degree in eight semesters this isn't going to be a problem and still leaves four semesters to get a master's . Unless of course you're like Sarah Palin who needed 12 just to get a BA.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Since she said the statements were based on information at that time, they are not lies.
They continued to spread the lie long after they had the correct information, ignorant f'k.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

new yawk wrote:
Just sitting back reading my pocket sized constitution.
It's like the bible with guns.
Can you read me the part where it says abortion is a right? I can't seem to find it.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

The folks on Staten Island sure are upset with Obama's FEMA. They still haven't done anything. No power, no heat, no water. Why won't CNN and MSNBC report about their incompetence?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 752,821 - 752,840 of1,071,962
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info