Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
carol

Orlando, FL

#814754 Dec 1, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Then find me the declaration of war for iraq you claim exists for the iraqi invasion son! Find me the Congressional records you claim exist that support and show the passage of such a declaration.
We can talk about the dow's you brought up for Korea and Vietnam later.
I'd just like to see you accomplish the small stuff first since you already have problems with facts, chica!
The Iraq War Resolution (formally the Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Iraq Resolution of 2002, Pub.L. 107-243, 116 Stat. 1498, enacted October 16, 2002, H.J.Res. 114) is a joint resolution passed by the United States Congress in October 2002 as Public Law No: 107-243, authorizing the Iraq War.

http://uspolitics.about.com/od/wariniraq/a/jt...
carol

Orlando, FL

#814755 Dec 1, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Cons are just giving America the con job son. Non cons are already up.
Wake up. You're sleeping through the entire movie.
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#814756 Dec 1, 2012
The posts out of AL are the debil, who uses various forms of my Screen Name.
She, yep, Debil is Female, more like a she-beast, has a sick obsession with Conservative posters. Especially Females.

And the fake new yawk with the United States ISP is usually dem.

Who is the draft dodger from Moreno Valley?

One thing is for sure, they all share a mental illness.
Have no life. And apparently, like the dumb ostrich, don't realize their arse is still sticking up and out for all to see.

And think they're fooling people.

PS The she-beast from Alabammer is so obsessed with all things Italian, she can't see straight. Nor can she recognize her own pathetic obsession and how ridiculous it makes her look.
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone is aware that all of these posts come from two individuals, namely the Chicago ghetto slime and the draft dodger from Moreno Valley. And even those two may be the same.
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

#814757 Dec 1, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, they disappeared after the election, just like you. I thought you moved into Shady Pines. Ghost gone too.
Yes, they're done counting in Florida; Florida now a blue state!
Allen West finally conceded. And I happily have Lois Frankel as the congresswoman in my district. All is well in the world.
Balmy weather in in sunny Florida, it's just perfect.
Dreary weather here, rain and snow showers. Sandy saved Obama. And he didn't do jack to earn it! If he wants a mandate he can re-hire Reggie Love.

I've been busy, vacation, then surgery for a melanoma and a couple of lesser basal cell cancers. Had another body scan with the dermatologist yesterday and have a couple more biopsies scheduled. I wasn't really in the mood after the election to read the gloating comments of you liberals. Wait and see the mess Obama makes in his second term.
carol

Orlando, FL

#814759 Dec 1, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Why Haven’t Republicans Repudiated Bush on Iraq?
The staying power of Bushism is more than a little perplexing. There are many things from Bush’s tenure that the GOP could have decided to reject, but the Iraq war is the most obvious choice. The Iraq war was a drawn-out, unpopular, extremely costly debacle that was mostly identified with Bush and his party by 2006, and it was a significant factor in wrecking the party’s reputation on national security and causing Republicans to lose both houses of Congress. The war in Iraq lasted almost as long as large-scale U.S. involvement in Vietnam, and the majority of the war occurred while Bush was in office. Republicans seemed to have every incentive to repudiate the war as a terrible mistake, but most of them have never done so.
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...
the big picture. all. day. long. left wing, right wing, doesn't matter. they all say it was a mistake and that there was very little justification to even put us in a position to make the mistake.
deal with it carol. it's the reality. you WILL NOT be able to walk away and try to say you were right. you have nothing.
This is one man's opinion. He doesn't speak for anyone but himself.
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

#814760 Dec 1, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
More whining from a sore loser!!
I'm lovin' it!!
Still drunk on the koolaid?

Look around dummy, Iran's closer to their nuke, the military is just counting the days until they flee Afghanistan, our intelligence service is in shambles, economy still sucks, and the ass-whole is still out on the campaign trail. And we've bought us a new dictator in Egypt.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#814761 Dec 1, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
The Iraq War Resolution (formally the Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Iraq Resolution of 2002, Pub.L. 107-243, 116 Stat. 1498, enacted October 16, 2002, H.J.Res. 114) is a joint resolution passed by the United States Congress in October 2002 as Public Law No: 107-243, authorizing the Iraq War.
Thank you, Miss Carol, I wasn't going to make the effort. Yeahoo knows, he makes the choice to remain in the clutches of the Demorat Party? He drank the kool-aid?? Jim Jones ain't got nothin' on Barack Hussein Obama Uh. Uh, Uh...

“I can see better with”

Since: Mar 11

my eyes closed

#814764 Dec 1, 2012
Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
Dreary weather here, rain and snow showers. Sandy saved Obama. And he didn't do jack to earn it! If he wants a mandate he can re-hire Reggie Love.
I've been busy, vacation, then surgery for a melanoma and a couple of lesser basal cell cancers. Had another body scan with the dermatologist yesterday and have a couple more biopsies scheduled. I wasn't really in the mood after the election to read the gloating comments of you liberals. Wait and see the mess Obama makes in his second term.
Gramps when will you ever come to grips with reality? Obama won because he was the better candidate. The days of republican wine and roses are over the reality is unless republicans run a viable candidate not a rich mans puppet they will never win.That is the facts.
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

#814765 Dec 1, 2012
Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> The difference was he ran on bipartisanship & so did the republicans which the republicans did an about face. They went from bipartisan talk to lets make Obama a1 term president & now even after they lost the election & the majority of americans voted for tax hikes on the top 2%, look who is blocking & holding the middle class hostage in opposition! These are common sense things that you know the true answer to, but you choose to shift the blame to try & make Obama look bad. Reality is america has moved past the days of the good ol boys & the party of one side dominance. This aint just an american thing. It's happening all over the world! Plenty of countries are trying their best to get under our skin & not just arab muslim ones. Russia, China,& a slew of others are pushing it to the limits. How long did ya'll think america would be able to tell countries how to run their sovereign nations before they felt it was time to point the finger & tell us it's time for regime change.? None of those countries wanted romney in office. What a coincidence! America feels the same way! Stop blaming Obama for the failed policies of the republicans past!
Russia, China, Iran, North Korea, etc. etc. all preferred Obama because he's a wimp-assed ditherer that they can push around.

Majority of Americans voted for tax hikes on 2%? I missed that question on the ballot. Majority of Americans kept the House under Republican majority leadership also.
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#814766 Dec 1, 2012
The gloating comments were to be expected.
Republicans would have done the same if Romney had won.
It was the heightened vitriol. And the stuck on stupidER.

Yep, he's going to make a mess. And The GOP is going to help him along. Then, he and his liberal administration WILL OWN it.
But, they'll blame the Republicans for not compromising their core political principles just to accomodate their bad liberal policy.

Not that I agreed with all of the entitlement programs the Republicans wanted to cut, BUT, "ALOT" needs to be cut.

Remember when the liberals threw a hissy fit about Federal Funding for PBS being cut? If the liberals can't see that cutting funding for something as nonessential as PBS ... liberals don't understand budget and spending cuts. Liberals are like children. They throw tantrums, make threats and sling accusations when they don't get their way. I'm not a Republican, but I can't tolerate the Liberal mind. It's limited and lacks complex reasoning and common sense.
Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't really in the mood after the election to read the gloating comments of you liberals. Wait and see the mess Obama makes in his second term.
THE DEBIL

Englewood, CO

#814770 Dec 1, 2012
new yawk wrote:
The posts out of AL are the debil, who uses various forms of my Screen Name.
She, yep, Debil is Female, more like a she-beast, has a sick obsession with Conservative posters. Especially Females.
And the fake new yawk with the United States ISP is usually dem.
Who is the draft dodger from Moreno Valley?
One thing is for sure, they all share a mental illness.
Have no life. And apparently, like the dumb ostrich, don't realize their arse is still sticking up and out for all to see.
And think they're fooling people.
PS The she-beast from Alabammer is so obsessed with all things Italian, she can't see straight. Nor can she recognize her own pathetic obsession and how ridiculous it makes her look.
<quoted text>
MMMMMM.. THERE'S THE GIRL WE KNOW AN' LOVE... WHERE'S YOU MOM? SHE'S A TALENTLESS BITCH AN' YOU NEED TO SPEND MO' TIME COACHIN' HER. YES, IT'S TRUE, THE DEBIL IS FEMALE (TRUER WORDS WERE NEVER SPOKEN...) BUT SHE IS ALSO MALE. SHE/HE HAS BIG DANGLING HAIRY BALLS AND A TORPEDO, OR FRENCH BREAD SHAPED BIFURCATED PENIS BUT IS ALSO EQUIPPED WITH A VAGINA TIGHT ENOUGH TO SQUEEZE CHEESE. SPEAKING OF MENTAL ILLNESS, HOW'S THAT TITTY KNIFE WORKIN' OUT FO' YOU? DON'T YOU EVER WORRY YOU'LL HAVE A STROKE AN' STAB YOUSELF WHEN YOU FALL OVER?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#814773 Dec 1, 2012
Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
Russia, China, Iran, North Korea, etc. etc. all preferred Obama because he's a wimp-assed ditherer that they can push around.
Majority of Americans voted for tax hikes on 2%? I missed that question on the ballot. Majority of Americans kept the House under Republican majority leadership also.
Romney ran on tax cuts.

Obama ran on tax increases for the top 2%.

Guess who won?? With 332 electoral votes??

Hint: it wan't Willard!!

Did you run out of your Alzheimers medication during the campaign??

You seem unaware of just what Obama ran on.

All polls show most Americans approve of tax increases on the very wealthy.

You probably don't hear any of that on FAUX.

Of course, they told you nitwits that Rmoney was a sure bet to win!!

FAUX appeals to the small minded and demented. You fit the bill.
THE DEBIL

Englewood, CO

#814774 Dec 1, 2012
DEBIL HESITATE TO DEFILE AN' OL' WHITE GUY SUFFERIN' WITH THE CANCER... BUT HE ONLY HESITATE A MOMENT...
THE DEBIL

Englewood, CO

#814778 Dec 1, 2012
OH, DAMMIT! DEBIL HASS ALLOWED HISSELF TO BE HOIST ON HIS OWN PETARD!
THE DEBIL

Englewood, CO

#814779 Dec 1, 2012
SORRY, "CAROL," I WAS DISTRACTED. GUILTY OF READING WITHOUT UNDERSTANDING.

Location hidden

#814780 Dec 1, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
If this is even true, it's because Congress rejected his initial budget involving massive spending - including Democrats!
He just sent the same plan again this year.
You need to wake up.
Funny how when your side is repudiated TWICE in a row, you have the stupidity to tell others to wake up.

If you didn't live in the bubble of lies that is FAUX News, you might have a clue.

But you drank the kool-aid and watched as the American People rejected the lies and propaganda offered by FAUX.

Like the phony 'War on Christmas' tha only FAUX seems to be aware of!!

They may be the most watched cable news outlet, but it sure didn't help your side when election day came, did it??

Turns out the 3% of nitwits like you who rely on FAUX were suckered, just like the guys in high school fooled you when they said they wouldn't come in your mouth!!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#814781 Dec 1, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
lol! Wow. So you don't have a point.

Nothing new, son!

Location hidden

#814782 Dec 1, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Spending cuts? What spending cuts? Obama keeps talking about his "balanced approach" which include spending cuts. No one seems to know what he's talking about.
What you meant to say was;

"Nobody at FAUX seems to know what he's talking about".

Funny, you were among those who accused him of 'cutting'$700 Billion out of Medicare.

Remember??

Glad I could correct your foolish statement.

Your glib ignorance is amusing, but dangerous. Explains why you're poor.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#814783 Dec 1, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Wake up. You're sleeping through the entire movie.
lol! Because it's boring watching you people do the same thing over and and over when reality tells a completely different story, son!
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

#814784 Dec 1, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney ran on tax cuts.
Obama ran on tax increases for the top 2%.
Guess who won?? With 332 electoral votes??
Hint: it wan't Willard!!
Did you run out of your Alzheimers medication during the campaign??
You seem unaware of just what Obama ran on.
All polls show most Americans approve of tax increases on the very wealthy.
You probably don't hear any of that on FAUX.
Of course, they told you nitwits that Rmoney was a sure bet to win!!
FAUX appeals to the small minded and demented. You fit the bill.
When polled, 99.9% prefer that the other guy pays taxes.

California's Proposition 8? A majority voted to not allow the minority of kweers to marry. Now the courts will overturn the outcome based on the premise that a majority can't vote to restrict the rights of a minority. How is that different than the majority slacker have nots voting to tax the minority ambitious haves?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
only sex 15 min amitjulee 1
Amy 10-19 16 min Kuuipo 8
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 26 min casting director 98,492
BoyshineLiesIn SpeechAtNW 32 min LipsMoveBhoLies 6
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 42 min STEFANO COLONNA 69,957
Mike Brown Deserved What He Got 43 min Read NO_3 4
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 47 min Earthling-1 47,475
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr loose cannon 179,241
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]