Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#814810 Dec 1, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You're such a chivalrous and courtly old guy. Do you change your diaper regularly, because I don't ever want to go through that again ...
Thank you, I do believe your Momma still calls yours a 'nappy'.....
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#814811 Dec 1, 2012
You want to be me so bad, don't you, Mariposan?

Common for gay men. Obsessed with Jane now?

You're as flaming as a Queen in a Gay Parade.
dem wrote:
Anyone seen Jane?
makO_velli

Blanchard, OK

#814812 Dec 1, 2012
...you whiteys should have killed all dem dair injuns and the cblackies....

Momy nature never heard of no civil rights....
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#814813 Dec 1, 2012
Sure that's the reason? Look around.

You're smarter than to believe you're the reason.

But, there IS a reason.

"There are three kinds of intelligence: one kind understands things for itself, the other appreciates what others can understand, the third understand neither for itself nor through others. The first kind is excellent, the second good, and the third useless".
~Niccolo Machiavelli

Save a few left: You, Grampy, Me ... I'd say the "third kind" has infested this thread.

Have A Good Day!
Nuculur option wrote:
If nothing else, my coming here forces Carol to get off her fat azz and do something.
I show up, and 'poof', she disappears!!
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#814814 Dec 1, 2012
She'd probably throw herself off of a building singing:

"I can fly!"

It's not her tripping on Acid. It's her brain damaged mind!
LIL_DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you sound when you aren't tripping on Acid?
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#814815 Dec 1, 2012
NOBADY wants to see your old a$$ wrinkly ANYTHING!

Ya broke back b*tch. Just an old white washed queer!

HaHaaHaaaaaa ...!
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey old man wanna see my ass?
Linda

Edison, NJ

#814817 Dec 1, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, pal, you're getting worse than ever. Lame. Real lame stuff.
Now you're making comparisons between international politics and the high rate of black male crime?
Whatchoo smokin' dis time, boy?
You can take the thugs out of the hood, but you can't take the hood out of the thugs.

Be they college students or Presidents with Chicago thug style politics.

Meanwhile Obammy is STILL campaigning instead of WORKING. If Reagan was President right now, he'd throw them all in a room, roll up his sleeves and come to compromise on the taxes. This affirmative action excuse is making speeches in PA. Maybe he is going for a third term. Someone better tell Hillary.

But Americans didn't want a Reagan, they wanted someone "cool," even if he is a failure.
Linda

Edison, NJ

#814818 Dec 1, 2012
http://www.newsday.com/sports/college/hofstra...

Yep,as Jeebus posted on Page 1, they just wanted a black president.

And everyone should go to college.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#814819 Dec 1, 2012
Wall Street Journal Omits George W. Bush From Graphic On 2-Term 'Presidencies And Growth'

"" As the "fiscal cliff" draws nearer and politicians polish their ability to duck blame, a Friday editorial in the Wall Street Journal has bravely taken the lead in analyzing past presidents' economic performance -- and wags a stern finger in Obama's direction.

Included alongside the analysis, which focuses on economic growth experienced under two-term presidents, is a chart fittingly titled, "Presidencies and Growth."

President Obama's first four years in office are listed, as are Bill Clinton and Ronald Reagan's eight years. But what about George W. Bush?

Either by accident or intention, New York Magazine notes, it seems the Wall Street Journal has omitted the 43rd U.S. President from its chart.(Bush's father, President George H.W. Bush, is also missing, but with more justification. The elder Bush came up one term shy of fitting into a debate on two-term presidents and growth.)

In the paper's defense, the editorial does acknowledge Bush, with one sentence in the 7th paragraph that notes the critical role economic health plays in defining a president's legacy.

Bush's term "ended in an economic panic," they write, before briskly moving on to applaud the high growth experienced during Reagan's and Clinton's second terms.""

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#814820 Dec 1, 2012
CAROL CAROL CAROL wrote:
<quoted text>
EDDIE, DEAR. THERE WAS JUST A VOTE TODAY IN THE UNITED NATIONS - YOU KNOW, THOSE "OTHER" PEOPLE?- ANYWAYS, IT WAS A LITTLE LOPSIDED. IN FACT, I GUESS ONE MIGHT SAY, WE BACKED ANOTHER LOSER. DON'T YOU THINK WE SHOULD LEARN SOMETHING FROM THIS EXERCISE? I MEAN OTHER THAN, "THOSE DAMN BLACK COMMIE BASTARDS!" I'M PRETTY SURE LICHTENSTEIN SIDED WITH THE PALESTINIANS. HOW GREAT IS A NATION THAT CAN'T EVEN WIN OVER LICHTENSTEIN?
"phoney"
I realize it pisses you off but what the UN votes to do makes no difference in America's stances. How great is a non voting member state whose biggest supporters are Iran, China, Syria, Venezuela, Cuba, Pakistan, Russia, Egypt, etal, all examples of fairness and equal rights.
Peace
KMA
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#814821 Dec 1, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
If nothing else, my coming here forces Carol to get off her fat azz and do something.
I show up, and 'poof', she disappears!!
I'm lovin it!!
Prior to my arrival today, she was deep into justifying Bush's disasterous war in Iraq.
The same war that is responsible for all the unrest in the Middle East.
Bush opened Pandora's Box, just as he was warned. The results shattered the old order in the ME, with the after affects still roiling the region.
Bush was warned, but he even supported the Palestinian elections!! Which put Hamas in charge of Gaza.
We see how that turned out!!
Yet Carol continues to defend the worst President in American History. The man responsible for the Great Recession and collapse of the financial sector in 2008.
No cure for her sort of FAUX driven ignorance!
And some, perhaps many, of the Syrian rebels are veterans of the war in Iraq.

We called them insurgents.

Whatever, they come from all around the Middle East and N Africa, Tunisia, Egypt, Libya, Saudi Arabia and as we can plainly see, they are getting better as they go along.

Vicious they are with no loyalty to nation, Islamic sect or local tribe. Yesterday they filmed the execution of at least ten Assad loyalists not far from the border with Turkey.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#814822 Dec 1, 2012
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you, I do believe your Momma still calls yours a 'nappy'.....
You get lost again on your way to the Birfer thread??

Seems to be where you belong, with the rest of the lunatic fringe.

Go back there.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#814823 Dec 1, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
GOP Furious
According to Republicans who leaked the bid, President Obama would cut $4 trillion from the deficit, including $400 billion in Medicare savings and $1.6 trillion in revenue from first ending Bush tax breaks on the top earners, capital gains and dividends, and then tax reform. He also called for action to create jobs in payroll tax cuts, unemployment benefit extensions and $50 billion in infrastructure spending and a new mortgage-refinancing program.
Nuculur option that was the same budget projections Obama presented in 2012 and fails to get one Democrat / Republican vote!! The Definition of Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.” Nuculur shouldn’t the Senate pass a budget it’s only been Four Years?

Spokane, WA

#814824 Dec 1, 2012
Impeach Obama wrote:
<quoted text>Allah, bless our Mullah Obama.
"impeach obama"
'mullah' one who is the head of a mosque. A description of the loser president we currently have, nobama.
Peace

Spokane, WA

#814826 Dec 1, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are rightwingers so damn dumb?
"silly"
BULLMANURE!!
Peace

Spokane, WA

#814828 Dec 1, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
That was ten years earlier, moron We had Sadam bottled up in a no fly zone.
Hardly a justification for invasion.
Maybe someone should invade the US because we slaughtered the American Indian?
"real dumb"
Someone invading the US? That would be your dream come true.
Peace
KMA
PS: I have asked you several times why you think anyone should pay a higher Federal Income tax rate than you do. No response from a coward such as you is expected.
LIL_DEBIL

Blanchard, OK

#814829 Dec 1, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
WELL, IT VARIES. SOMETIMES IT TASTES LIKE STRAWBERRIES SOMETIMES MORE OF A RANCID DIRT FLAVOR? THE MAIN THING IS TEXTURE THOUGH. YOU ONLY WANT MATERIAL WHICH WILL SQUEEZE EASILY THROUGH YOUR TEETH.
Yo mommy must be proud of you...
dem

Chicago, IL

#814832 Dec 1, 2012
new yawk wrote:
I wonder if I can make bread with my yeast infection?
You still here nutcase?
dem

Chicago, IL

#814833 Dec 1, 2012
Linda wrote:
<quoted text>You can take the thugs out of the hood, but you can't take the hood out of the thugs.

Be they college students or Presidents with Chicago thug style politics.

Meanwhile Obammy is STILL campaigning instead of WORKING. If Reagan was President right now, he'd throw them all in a room, roll up his sleeves and come to compromise on the taxes. This affirmative action excuse is making speeches in PA. Maybe he is going for a third term. Someone better tell Hillary.

But Americans didn't want a Reagan, they wanted someone "cool," even if he is a failure.
Hi fake yawkie.
dem

Chicago, IL

#814834 Dec 1, 2012
new yawk wrote:
<quoted text>NOBADY wants to see your old a$$ wrinkly ANYTHING!

Ya broke back b*tch. Just an old white washed queer!

HaHaaHaaaaaa ...!
Seeing ghosts, fat azz?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 min KiMerde 51,306
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 min Jacques Ottawa 182,195
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 53 min Homo Erectus 49,367
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr scirocco 68,914
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 hr JOEL 71,272
last post wins! (Apr '13) 5 hr L Morales 411
Holiday Greetings 7 hr Ebeneizer Scrooge 3
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:03 am PST

NBC Sports 6:03AM
Jim Caldwell: No concerns about starting a rookie center
Bleacher Report 8:46 AM
What Are Experts Saying About Vikings?
NBC Sports11:28 AM
Bears extend Roberto Garza through 2015
NBC Sports 7:32 AM
Full-blown Bears house-cleaning could be coming
Bleacher Report 6:10 PM
Could Cutler, Shanahan Reunion Work for Jets?