Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#814633 Nov 30, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a mystery why the Garbage Man hasn't caught you yet.
lol! He was asking about you son.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#814634 Nov 30, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Just proves that Susan Rice is stupid if she believed that crap.
Liar or stupid, take your choice.
lol! That still makes bushie the "bigger" one son!

No matter which one you pick!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#814635 Nov 30, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't matter. The Democrats supported the Iraq War by voting for it and funding it.
The Democratic Partyís congressional leadership voted to give the Bush administration nearly $100 billion of unconditional supplementary government spending primarily to support the war in Iraq.
In the Senate, 37 of 49 Democrats voted to support the measure. In the House, 86 of the 231 Democratic House members voted for the supplemental funding; HOWEVER, 216 OF THEM VOTED IN FAVOR OF AN EARLIER PROCEDURAL VOTE DESIGNED TO MOVE THE FUNDING BILL FORWARD even though it would make the funding billís passage inevitable (while giving most of them a chance to claim they voted against it).
http://www.fpif.org/articles/the_democrats_su...
216 voted to kick the can down the road knowing it would make the funding bill's passage evitable..."while giving most of them a chance to claim they voted against it."
..."A chance to CLAIM they voted against it."
Talk about cowardly.
lol! Yep! They sure did. Based on the information provided by the bushie.

Heck, even I supported bushie for the first 6 months. Until it became apparent he didn't know what he was talking about and all he had left was to spread fud.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#814636 Nov 30, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
When you steal someone's property, you steal his freedom.
lol! Have you talked to an American Indian recently?
Proud American

Tampa, FL

#814637 Nov 30, 2012
God bless our president!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#814638 Nov 30, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
But I notice you didn't explain why every prominent democrat believed Saddam was a threat and had to be removed from power even before 9/11.
Because the primary objective was the wmd's.

I notice when that argument became null and void, cons turn to the "humanitarian" angle. Last I checked, over 100,000 civilians were killed under the bushie objectives.

But regardless of that 1998 claim, bushie did nothing. Just like he did nothing after the USS Cole.

Coincidence? I.. think... not!!!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#814639 Nov 30, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is an irrelevant joke, to be tolerated until he destroys the country or leaves office, whichever occurs first.
lol! Why don't you just leave for a "better" country con?

Make you much happier much quicker instead of being a complaining, whining mental invalid.
Black Wino

Palm Desert, CA

#814641 Nov 30, 2012
Yowzaa.... dat Barry is strutting around like's a arrogant Pimpish King..! sumpin tell's me dat he well step in own chit an he won't be able to scrape it off like he did in his first four years of smearing chit all over da White House....

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#814642 Nov 30, 2012
Proud American wrote:
God bless our president!
Don't ask God to bless Allah's own!
You'll bring down His wrath, fool!
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#814643 Dec 1, 2012
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
For one thing, Jesus was the ultimate liberal. He reached out to the poor and castigated the rich.
I've had my issues with the Catholic bishops on issues like marriage equality and contraception where they were trying to impose their own values on the population as a whole but in this case they're right. Even a non believer should be able to see that further enriching the already wealthy on the backs of the middle class and poor is immoral.
By the way I do attend church services on a regular basis and have never suggesting disbanding religion.
Unlike organized religion, Christianity is a philosophy. Organized religion is nothing more than a political tool to maintain control of the masses.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#814644 Dec 1, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Greed IS aproblem these days. There's a difference in people having what they need, and coveting after that which they don't.
A big one.
Greed sucks, and so do greedy people.
Wrong! In most cases greed is GOOD! If not for greed we would still be living in the 1700's. The automobile, telephone, refrigeration, modern medicine, electrical grid, etc. were not created for the "betterment of mankind". They were created and improved upon by forward thinking people who realized they could make a few bucks.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#814645 Dec 1, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Homer could use a 100K sound room so I could crank up my Fender Strat(Made in the USA), without disturbing my neighbors. Maybe get back to writing songs, quit my day job, get back to being in a rock and roll band. Nah, f it.
Where is your Marshall stack made?
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#814646 Dec 1, 2012
Proud American wrote:
God bless our president!
Allah, bless our Mullah Obama.
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#814647 Dec 1, 2012
the_rac_on_teur wrote:
buy a vote goes bust...
all that dope smoking and binge drinking...
"Sorry, college students. President Obama has cut your access to Pell Grants by 33%; he just forgot to mention it before Election Day"
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/11/oops-...
Oh the horror! Eligibility for Pell Grants was reduced from 18 semesters to 12! For the vast majority of students who manage to get their bachelors degree in eight semesters this isn't going to be a problem and still leaves four semesters to get a master's . Unless of course you're like Sarah Palin who needed 12 just to get a BA.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#814648 Dec 1, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Since she said the statements were based on information at that time, they are not lies.
They continued to spread the lie long after they had the correct information, ignorant f'k.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#814649 Dec 1, 2012
new yawk wrote:
Just sitting back reading my pocket sized constitution.
It's like the bible with guns.
Can you read me the part where it says abortion is a right? I can't seem to find it.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#814650 Dec 1, 2012
The folks on Staten Island sure are upset with Obama's FEMA. They still haven't done anything. No power, no heat, no water. Why won't CNN and MSNBC report about their incompetence?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#814652 Dec 1, 2012
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh the horror! Eligibility for Pell Grants was reduced from 18 semesters to 12! For the vast majority of students who manage to get their bachelors degree in eight semesters this isn't going to be a problem and still leaves four semesters to get a master's . Unless of course you're like Sarah Palin who needed 12 just to get a BA.
He never got out of highschool, would have no idea what that even means
GhostofRaygun

Russellville, KY

#814653 Dec 1, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been here before many times and if I've learned anything it is this: talking to Liberals is like talking before a DayCare room full of children. The questions are irrelevant, childish and smarmy rhetoric without substance. The replies are the same.
The basic human right of a person to keep the fruits of their labors has been whittled down continuously for the past 100 years or so and it is now worse than ever. If my skin is white, college entrance becomes an insurmountable issue because I can quickly and easily be kicked out of the running for not being a preferred race.
When these sorts of rights issues are presented to Liberal airheads like yours, the reply is always a jump to Bush-Bashing Styled talk about how I deserve to be punished for something done by others 6 generations ago before me or my ancestors ever set foot in this land. Or that I am selfish for not wanting the government to steal from me to give free cellphones and internet service to urban takers.
You are old-hat, pal. You write and sound like a Blow Dryer set on High. You are as content as little Gerbils in a cgae. Go play on your wheel and wood chips. Screw your brains out and eat schlopp. The Boy Messiah loves you.
I see part of the problem you have. You believe things that are Repub Talking points and have NO truth behind them. Example: Government Phones. There IS NO SUCH THING. NO TAX money has EVER gone into the program for the free phones. NEVER!!!!!!!!!! I'm sure this is just one of many points of view that are mistaking on your part.
GhostofRaygun

Russellville, KY

#814655 Dec 1, 2012
Impeach Obama wrote:
The folks on Staten Island sure are upset with Obama's FEMA. They still haven't done anything. No power, no heat, no water. Why won't CNN and MSNBC report about their incompetence?
FEMA doesn't set power poles or repair gas lines dumbdumb.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 min Jonah1 50,651
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 18 min Ratloder 68,672
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 53 min Beavis 179,467
Rattlesnake Logic 2 hr i need a bump to 22
food for thought 2 hr reality is a crutch 2
John Wick Brings Stylish Bloody Mayhem to Chica... 3 hr Culture Auditor 1
Amy 10-24 3 hr Sublime1 14
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance