Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
dem

Chicago, IL

#814581 Nov 30, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>It is a mystery why the Garbage Man hasn't caught you yet.
Evening , fktard!!!
carol

Orlando, FL

#814582 Nov 30, 2012
President Bill Clinton sat down face-to-face with Republicans for 35 days straight to duke out negotiating a budget.

Obama sends his patsy, Tim Geithner, in his place with essentially the same budget and spending plan that even Democrats rejected in 2008.

It's almost like he's daring Republicans to balk at this laughable excuse of effective leadership so they can be blamed.

His arrogance and ineffectiveness is unheard of.
Literally unfathomable.
dem

Chicago, IL

#814583 Nov 30, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>Obama is an irrelevant joke, to be tolerated until he destroys the country or leaves office, whichever occurs first.
Go lay down you dumb mutt
carol

Orlando, FL

#814584 Nov 30, 2012
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>They have yet to note that Billy Clinton ordered the regime change in Iraq and made it law. Did they think that was going to come about by merely saying it would? like Saddam was going to take a vacation and never come back?
"Congress passed and President Clinton signed into law the Iraq Liberation Act, making regime change in Iraq the policy of the United States government and approving nearly $100 million to fund Iraqi opposition groups working for Saddam's ouster.
That December, President Clinton launched Operation Desert Fox, a four-day air strike campaign meant to diminish Saddam's weapons capabilities. "If Saddam defies the world and we fail to respond, we will face a far greater threat in the future," President Clinton said. "Mark my words, he will develop weapons of mass destruction. He will deploy them, and he will use them." There was bipartisan support for the operation."
http://www.fas.org/news/iraq/1998/11/01/98110...
Too many liberals have short memories. Or they have been brainwashed.

The funny thing about the whole thing is the democrats on Capital Hill know exactly what they said. They also know they became weasels for political gain. They're just hoping no one on the left is smart enough to figure it out.
carol

Orlando, FL

#814585 Nov 30, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The constipation and diarrhea are in your head.
That's where the poop is contained.
Debil likes to pretend he's me when I'm gone.
Mitt Wrongney

United States

#814586 Nov 30, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Anybody can get an education. You are proof of this.
Monkeys, Mules and Dogs can be trained.
Learning to think is a whole different ball game - one that you've never attended and never will.
does that include retards like you? Even if you attended school, you still trapped in a world of stupidity and ignorance, you just proved it.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#814589 Nov 30, 2012
dem wrote:
Hi, I'm new to topix and would like to meet some friends.
In that case, fella named "Realtime" in Florida is your kind of cowboy. Saddle him up, ride him hard, and put him away wet.
carol

Orlando, FL

#814590 Nov 30, 2012
More than half of the Democrats in the House voted in support of the Iraq War. In the Senate, democrats voted 29 to 21 in support of the war.

They voted to fund it or voted to push the funding foward to give them a chance to "claim" they voted against it.

There's no shame in admitting you were fooled and educating yourself going forward.
CAROL CAROL CAROL

London, UK

#814591 Nov 30, 2012
WOMEN! WHAT DEVILRY IS THIS? A PLEASANT DAY IN A BUCOLIC LANDSCAPE DASHED ON THE ROCKS OF LOVE. I LAY IN A HEAP OF SELF-PITY, MY EYES CLOUDED WITH TEARS OF ANGUISH... "STELLA! STELLA!!!" WHAT IS IT ABOUT PLEASANT MISSES THAT TRIES THE HEART OF ONE SO TRUE FOR... MERE COMMERCE? THIS IS WHY THOSE FOUL FOOLS THREW THEMSELVES INTO THE "TRADE" TOWERS AND THIS IS WHY THE "DEFENDERS OF THE FAITH" CLING TO THE "9/11" CHARACTERIZATION. WHAT THOSE FEW SWARTHY MEN ATTACKED WAS CAPITALISM; THE SHODDY BLACK ART OF SALESMANSHIP WHICH ECLIPSES HUMAN FEELING. WHICH ECLIPSES THE HUMAN CONDITION. ALL THIS FOR MONEY... A PAYCHECK. JOHNNY PAYCHEK. ALL IS DARK... ALL IS DESPERATE...
CAROL CAROL CAROL

London, UK

#814592 Nov 30, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
In that case, fella named "Realtime" in Florida is your kind of cowboy. Saddle him up, ride him hard, and put him away wet.
BRILLIANT, JOHN. IT'S TOUCHING TO SEE A MAN OF SUCH IMMENSITY EXPRESSING HIS FEELINGS OPENLY LIKE THIS. "SADDLE HIM UP, RIDE HIM HARD, AND PUT HIM AWAY WET." IT'S POETIC. YOU ARE TRULY A GOD, JOHN.
CAROL CAROL CAROL

London, UK

#814593 Nov 30, 2012
SO, I HAVE LOVED IN VAIN, NOT WISELY BUT WELL. JUST GOES TO SHOW YOU. WOULD ANYONE LIKE TO BUY TWO FILIPINOS AND AN AFRICAN? I'M AFRAID I'VE GONE A LITTLE OVER THE EDGE OVER THE YEARS AND HAVE CONTRIBUTED TO TOPIX'S GREEDY PITCHES. PLASTIC!
carol

Orlando, FL

#814594 Nov 30, 2012
CAROL CAROL CAROL wrote:
WOMEN! WHAT DEVILRY IS THIS? A PLEASANT DAY IN A BUCOLIC LANDSCAPE DASHED ON THE ROCKS OF LOVE. I LAY IN A HEAP OF SELF-PITY, MY EYES CLOUDED WITH TEARS OF ANGUISH... "STELLA! STELLA!!!" WHAT IS IT ABOUT PLEASANT MISSES THAT TRIES THE HEART OF ONE SO TRUE FOR... MERE COMMERCE? THIS IS WHY THOSE FOUL FOOLS THREW THEMSELVES INTO THE "TRADE" TOWERS AND THIS IS WHY THE "DEFENDERS OF THE FAITH" CLING TO THE "9/11" CHARACTERIZATION. WHAT THOSE FEW SWARTHY MEN ATTACKED WAS CAPITALISM; THE SHODDY BLACK ART OF SALESMANSHIP WHICH ECLIPSES HUMAN FEELING. WHICH ECLIPSES THE HUMAN CONDITION. ALL THIS FOR MONEY... A PAYCHECK. JOHNNY PAYCHEK. ALL IS DARK... ALL IS DESPERATE...
There's no shame in admitting you were fooled and vowing to avoid being fooled again going forward.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#814596 Nov 30, 2012
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>To Saddam the Kurds were like the American Indian. They had been there first but needed to go. Saddam did NOTHING America had not done in the past. Well, take that back a little. Iraq didn't have slaves.
"poop"
Blame America first, your mantra. You are a liberal loon who thinks bad behavior allows for more bad behavior. Saddamn was simply a terrorists. You must really hate Israel, they defend their borders and retaliate against, kill the terrorists. Do you realize how many American's died to end slavery in the US?
Peace
KMA
PS: When is your bio/fantasy going to be released? Folks are waiting with bated breath.
CAROL CAROL CAROL

London, UK

#814597 Nov 30, 2012
carol wrote:
More than half of the Democrats in the House voted in support of the Iraq War. In the Senate, democrats voted 29 to 21 in support of the war.
They voted to fund it or voted to push the funding foward to give them a chance to "claim" they voted against it.
There's no shame in admitting you were fooled and educating yourself going forward.
YES, I'M EMBARRASSED FOR THEM. THEY THOUGHT THEY WERE JUST BEING PATRIOTS AND WERE UNAWARE THEY WERE MERELY FOOLS. WE NEED TO KILL GOD NOW, CAROL. WILL YOU HELP ME? I'M GOING TO PIN GOD DOWN AND FUCK HIM LIKE THE USELESS IDIOT HE OR SHE IS UNTIL HE SCREAMS AND APOLOGIZES FOR HIS INADEQUATE PLAN TO DEAL WITH HIS RIDICULOUS CREATION.
CAROL CAROL CAROL

London, UK

#814600 Nov 30, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"poop"
Blame America first, your mantra. You are a liberal loon who thinks bad behavior allows for more bad behavior. Saddamn was simply a terrorists. You must really hate Israel, they defend their borders and retaliate against, kill the terrorists. Do you realize how many American's died to end slavery in the US?
Peace
KMA
PS: When is your bio/fantasy going to be released? Folks are waiting with bated breath.
EDDIE, DEAR. THERE WAS JUST A VOTE TODAY IN THE UNITED NATIONS - YOU KNOW, THOSE "OTHER" PEOPLE?- ANYWAYS, IT WAS A LITTLE LOPSIDED. IN FACT, I GUESS ONE MIGHT SAY, WE BACKED ANOTHER LOSER. DON'T YOU THINK WE SHOULD LEARN SOMETHING FROM THIS EXERCISE? I MEAN OTHER THAN, "THOSE DAMN BLACK COMMIE BASTARDS!" I'M PRETTY SURE LICHTENSTEIN SIDED WITH THE PALESTINIANS. HOW GREAT IS A NATION THAT CAN'T EVEN WIN OVER LICHTENSTEIN?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#814601 Nov 30, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Debil likes to pretend he's me when I'm gone.
Somebody told him to get a life. Yours was handy so he lives it vicariously:}
CAROL CAROL CAROL

London, UK

#814602 Nov 30, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no shame in admitting you were fooled and vowing to avoid being fooled again going forward.
I'M NOT ASHAMED, CAROL? I'M SIMPLY CALLING A SPADE A SPADE. YOU'RE PROJECTING; IT'S THE CHRISTIAN IN YOU.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#814605 Nov 30, 2012
CAROL CAROL CAROL wrote:
<quoted text>
I'M NOT ASHAMED, CAROL? I'M SIMPLY CALLING A SPADE A SPADE. YOU'RE PROJECTING; IT'S THE CHRISTIAN IN YOU.
The Del Taco in Moreno Valley lost its trash boy.
CAROL CAROL CAROL

London, UK

#814606 Nov 30, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Somebody told him to get a life. Yours was handy so he lives it vicariously:}
TRUE, VERY TRUE. BUT I COULD JUST AS EASILY LIVE YOURS... ASSUMING I COULD STAY AWAKE FOR IT? WANNA SEE?
CAROL CAROL CAROL

London, UK

#814607 Nov 30, 2012
WHAT DO YOU MAKE OF THE UNITED NATIONS VOTE? ARE ALLLLLLL THE OTHER NATIONS OF THE WORLD WRONG AND US AND ISRAEL AND PANAMA RIGHT? SOUNDS LIKE FUZZY MATH TO ME... SOUNDS LIKE THE STAGE IS SET FOR A COMEUPPANCE...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 21 min jacques Ottawa 179,459
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 23 min RJS 7,824
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 1 hr Swedenforever 54,524
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr Bite Me 50,643
very cute unuasual pix 7 hr ALL GOOD 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 7 hr Mandela 68,666
omnipods boxes for sale 7 hr thanxlord 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]