Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
GhostofRaygun

Russellville, KY

#814549 Nov 30, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Your argument is a typical Liberal self-flagellation of stupidity. It rings hollow and brings nothing to the table but cheap drama and grandstanding.
I have a serial killer and a financial crook in my family tree therefore I should not be allowed to become a judge, right?
Fool.
I see your narrow minded thinking. If you were a serial killer than it would be hypocritical to talk about a murderer. If you were a financial crook than it would be hypocritical to talk bad about "Bernie" Madoff.
The US that killed off almost ALL the people that were here first and then brought in slaves to do the work has no place to judge a nation. Maybe Saddam was on his way to being like America. At some point the US of A with its 4% world population needs to butt out. Trillions of dollars and 100s of thousands of Americans dead for NO reason. Name ONE war since 1945 that was to "protect" our freedom. Afghanistan could have been done in the beginning just like Obama did Laden. Seal Team 6 and 45 mins. its over.
carol

Orlando, FL

#814550 Nov 30, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch the weasels begin falling all over themselves to either deny or "explain" Bubba Clinton's reasoning:}
They will have to fall all over themselves denying or explaining not just Bubba Clinton's reasoning...

"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983."
- Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb, 18, 1998

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."
- Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998

Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power."
- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002

"I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority to use force-- if necessary-- to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security."
- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Oct. 9, 2002

"He has systematically violated, over the course of the past 11 years, every significant UN resolution that has demanded that he disarm and destroy his chemical and biological weapons, and any nuclear capacity. This he has refused to do."
- Rep. Henry Waxman (D, CA), Oct. 10, 2002

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members. It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
- Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002

“Iraq is not the only nation in the world to possess weapons of mass destruction, but it is the only nation with a leader who has used them against his own people.”
— Tom Daschle in 1998

“There is no doubt that Saddam Hussein’s regime is a serious danger, that he is a tyrant, and that his pursuit of lethal weapons of mass destruction cannot be tolerated. He must be disarmed.”
- Ted Kennedy, Sept 27, 2002

...Oh, what a tangled web libs weave when first they practice to deceive. Or become weasels.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#814551 Nov 30, 2012
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>Did that thought provoking reply take a lot of thinking on your part? I only asked for ONE freedom you have EVER lost in your entire life due to a Democrat being President. You post many times about all that is lost. Could you enlighten us with just what ONE lost could have been?
I've been here before many times and if I've learned anything it is this: talking to Liberals is like talking before a DayCare room full of children. The questions are irrelevant, childish and smarmy rhetoric without substance. The replies are the same.

The basic human right of a person to keep the fruits of their labors has been whittled down continuously for the past 100 years or so and it is now worse than ever. If my skin is white, college entrance becomes an insurmountable issue because I can quickly and easily be kicked out of the running for not being a preferred race.

When these sorts of rights issues are presented to Liberal airheads like yours, the reply is always a jump to Bush-Bashing Styled talk about how I deserve to be punished for something done by others 6 generations ago before me or my ancestors ever set foot in this land. Or that I am selfish for not wanting the government to steal from me to give free cellphones and internet service to urban takers.

You are old-hat, pal. You write and sound like a Blow Dryer set on High. You are as content as little Gerbils in a cgae. Go play on your wheel and wood chips. Screw your brains out and eat schlopp. The Boy Messiah loves you.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#814552 Nov 30, 2012
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Don't think so Yeahoo, He doesn't have to find them? It's Barack Hussein Obama's job. After he quits capaigning... Oh that's right he never does?? By the way Yeahoo. How many days has this guy been behind his desk, doing his job?? Not years Yeahoo, How many days in four and a half years??
lol! Son, you have enough trouble finding the declaration of war you claim exists.

So what you "think" clearly isn't reality!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#814553 Nov 30, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
And I'm sure you're still looking for your tallywhacker. They're like bellybuttons; some are innies and some are outees:}
lol! So your years and years of personal research has finally paid off with two sentences, eh?

You must be very proud, son!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#814554 Nov 30, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice, shame on me.
The Boy Messiah fooled you twice, Jerk.
Shame on you.
lol! Call him Mr President when you say that, son!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#814555 Nov 30, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
If you start making sense someday in the distant future, Hell will freeze over. Most Americans are on Food Stamps?
Stop drinking from the toilet bowl.
lol! Son, I don't dine where you "doo."

Lapeer, MI

#814556 Nov 30, 2012
Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> You people are clueless & that's a damn shame. You feel encouraged by calling that man a boy over the internet. I'll bet my last dollar you would'nt call him that in his face. Diplomacy my ass! Call me out my name, especially a racial slur like that & you'll be crawling home. Since ya'll can't comprehend, I'll learn you a lesson. President Barack Obama is not only my president, but you assholes also. Call him out his name all you want. At the end of the day, YOU DO WHAT HE SAYS SO IF HE'S A BOY WHAT DOES THAT MAKE YOU COWARDS!!!
Get remedial, son. You couldn't write the ingredients on a box of Graham Crackers, boy. Maybe someone down at the Welfare Office could help you put together something for Topix.

Better yet, ask the Boy Messiah.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#814557 Nov 30, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Both frightening and sad. Stupidity of the American Liberal has hit a crescendo.
lol! You people keep pushing on 4 dead and accept the time, money and manpower lost by bushie.

Talk about frighteningly stupid!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#814558 Nov 30, 2012
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>I see your narrow minded thinking. If you were a serial killer than it would be hypocritical to talk about a murderer. If you were a financial crook than it would be hypocritical to talk bad about "Bernie" Madoff.
The US that killed off almost ALL the people that were here first and then brought in slaves to do the work has no place to judge a nation. Maybe Saddam was on his way to being like America. At some point the US of A with its 4% world population needs to butt out. Trillions of dollars and 100s of thousands of Americans dead for NO reason. Name ONE war since 1945 that was to "protect" our freedom. Afghanistan could have been done in the beginning just like Obama did Laden. Seal Team 6 and 45 mins. its over.
lol! He creates an imaginary box and locks himself in it.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#814559 Nov 30, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I know right! the single largest attack on America since Pearl Harbor and they just want to sweep it under the rug for political purposes. It's disgusting.
They are not teaching what happened in our schools either. They were just some guys fighting for a cause. The part they left out is they were out to destroy America.
http://www.wnd.com/2012/03/911-gets-pc-rewrit...

I belong to Act for America. It is a worthy cause and could use a lot of good people who are willing to read the textbooks given to our children and to expose the progressive commie lies.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#814560 Nov 30, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been here before many times and if I've learned anything it is this: talking to Liberals is like talking before a DayCare room full of children. The questions are irrelevant, childish and smarmy rhetoric without substance. The replies are the same.
The basic human right of a person to keep the fruits of their labors has been whittled down continuously for the past 100 years or so and it is now worse than ever. If my skin is white, college entrance becomes an insurmountable issue because I can quickly and easily be kicked out of the running for not being a preferred race.
When these sorts of rights issues are presented to Liberal airheads like yours, the reply is always a jump to Bush-Bashing Styled talk about how I deserve to be punished for something done by others 6 generations ago before me or my ancestors ever set foot in this land. Or that I am selfish for not wanting the government to steal from me to give free cellphones and internet service to urban takers.
You are old-hat, pal. You write and sound like a Blow Dryer set on High. You are as content as little Gerbils in a cgae. Go play on your wheel and wood chips. Screw your brains out and eat schlopp. The Boy Messiah loves you.
lol! Amazing isn't it? Once you swat away what you don't like and what you don't believe in, all that's left is your opinions!
carol

Orlando, FL

#814561 Nov 30, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
carol brings up the fact that the Boy Messiah's butt-buddy, the NY Times, is disagreeing with the Administration's lies and you come back with calls for a history lesson?
Is this drunk lily?
Or a JHS kid playing grownup?
Exactly. When the captain of the cheerleading team admits their football hero dropped the ball and disputes what he said to the American people, the pep rally has fizzled out.

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#814563 Nov 30, 2012
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>1. You've got drones flying over your house spying on you?
2. Name one freedom you have lost in the past 50 years.
Do you believe they will warn you "before" they peek at you?

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms...

You are a fool if you believe what you do in your yard is private. The same goes for your phone and computer. I've lost the freedom to be left the fk alone.

Lapeer, MI

#814564 Nov 30, 2012
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>I see your narrow minded thinking. If you were a serial killer than it would be hypocritical to talk about a murderer. If you were a financial crook than it would be hypocritical to talk bad about "Bernie" Madoff.
You obviously hold no love for this country. What in the hell are you doing here? Are you nuts? Heck, try Russia, Cuba, Namibia, Syria, N. Korea and all of those other loving, compassionate countries.

But you'd miss your Quarter Pounder w/cheese and American Idol. Besides, you love to beat yourself up. Fool

Countries are not individuals, jerk. You'd be hard pressed to find anybody on the street here today who believes in slavery or the oppression of America's Indigenous Peoples or Women not being allowed to vote or the raping of the environment by industry magnates or.....etc., etc.

You are another Bush-Basher but worse. You want to bash America for all of the bad people and social scars in it's past. Myself, I want to celebrate how far we've come and look forward to improving ourselves ever more. Your glass ain't even half full, pal. It's empty and yer dying of thirst.

Russia has a horrible past of murder, slavery and oppression. Stalin, anyone? 60 million murdered in the name of the Fatherland and Communism? China and Mao's 60 million murders, too. Where in the hell was your history teacher when you were physically still a kid? At an American Marxist Meeting?

You got shortchanged, bro. Urban education? Move to the suburbs and try again, Dood.

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#814565 Nov 30, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Your argument is a typical Liberal self-flagellation of stupidity. It rings hollow and brings nothing to the table but cheap drama and grandstanding.
I have a serial killer and a financial crook in my family tree therefore I should not be allowed to become a judge, right?
Fool.
I thought it was the conservatives who had to spank themselves for lack of a liberal partner?

Lapeer, MI

#814566 Nov 30, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
They will have to fall all over themselves denying or explaining not just Bubba Clinton's reasoning...
"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983."
- Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb, 18, 1998
"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."
- Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998
Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power."
- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002
"I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority to use force-- if necessary-- to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security."
- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Oct. 9, 2002
"He has systematically violated, over the course of the past 11 years, every significant UN resolution that has demanded that he disarm and destroy his chemical and biological weapons, and any nuclear capacity. This he has refused to do."
- Rep. Henry Waxman (D, CA), Oct. 10, 2002
"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members. It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
- Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002
“Iraq is not the only nation in the world to possess weapons of mass destruction, but it is the only nation with a leader who has used them against his own people.”
— Tom Daschle in 1998
“There is no doubt that Saddam Hussein’s regime is a serious danger, that he is a tyrant, and that his pursuit of lethal weapons of mass destruction cannot be tolerated. He must be disarmed.”
- Ted Kennedy, Sept 27, 2002
...Oh, what a tangled web libs weave when first they practice to deceive. Or become weasels.
A Zebra can't change its stripes but Jackals can and Democrats do.

Lapeer, MI

#814568 Nov 30, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! So your years and years of personal research has finally paid off with two sentences, eh?
You must be very proud, son!
It is a mystery why the Garbage Man hasn't caught you yet.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#814569 Nov 30, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
they really pay Rush all that money? or is that another 'joke'?
Why don't you build the largest audience on talk radio and find out?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#814570 Nov 30, 2012
Realtime wrote:
WTF, has this become the comedy thread?
Whatever it is now is better than before Da Bammy crushed Ann and Willard Romney's turn in the White House.
Only if you appreciate slimeballs indulging in potty humor.

This thread will die fast if the Chicago ghetto scumbags take over.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min Who 46,742
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 22 min loose cannon 178,106
Word (Dec '08) 53 min andet1987 4,726
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Mister Tonka 98,239
Adult Nursing Relationships (May '11) 1 hr Handcuff ottoman 137
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMerde 49,882
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 69,402
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info