Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#814464 Nov 30, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
I cannot imagine purchasing a new car just for an ego trip.
Sustainability, reliability and overall resulting in LESS expense-by all means.
Anything else--just plain-
Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeerddd dddddddddddddDUH.
Why do people lease cars, a terrible economic decision? The only apparent reason is the desire for a new car every two or three years.

Homer wants everyone to purchase a new car to stimulate the economy.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#814465 Nov 30, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>We are thinking about getting a hot tub, maybe I'll declare a pre-emptive war in it before it drowns me.
Homer expanding his carbon footprint. Good for you!

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#814466 Nov 30, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
That strategy in Libya resulted in the Benghazi debacle.
Obama is arming the Muslim Brotherhood everywhere. Meanwhile, the American left cheers because they hate Israel.

John Galt is full of sh*t.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#814467 Nov 30, 2012
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Because he was NOT responsible for 9/11. Not to put a fine point on it, but its the same as you having your handbag snatched by a black man and the first black man mug shot the police show you, you yell out, that's him!
Saddam Hussein's behavior raised the risk of another 9/11. He deliberately taunted the US, thinking that Bush was a weakling like Clinton (or Obama). Big mistake.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#814468 Nov 30, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Casa Grande isn't large enough to have "office buildings", probably just a storefront.
Casa Grande, AZ is where the Federal Government experimented with Communism.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#814469 Nov 30, 2012
new yawk wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't Jesus write the constitution
Go away, back to Chicago, you ignorant twerp.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#814470 Nov 30, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Brace yourself.
Clinton signed the Iraq Liberation Act of 1998.
The Act declared that it was the Policy of the United States to support "regime change."
The Act was passed 360-38 in the U.S. House of Representatives and by unanimous consent in the Senate. President Bill Clinton signed the bill into law on October 31, 1998.
The law's stated purpose was: "to establish a program to support a transition to democracy in Iraq."
Congress found: "It should be the policy of the United States to support efforts to remove the regime headed by Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq and to promote the emergence of a democratic government to replace that regime."
On December 16, 1998, President Bill Clinton mandated Operation Desert Fox, a major four-day bombing campaign on Iraqi targets.
The Act was cited as a basis of support in the Congressional Authorization for use of Military Force Against Iraq in October 2002.
...that was before democrats became weasels.
I missed the part where the Act called to invade Iraq & get us stuck there for a decade costing hundreds of billions of dollars.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#814472 Nov 30, 2012
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
You saw the UN vote, it was the US and Israel vs the rest of the world. Even the US closest allies abstained from voting. At some point in time, as most of Wall st has jewish influence and therefore by default call the shots in Washington especially when Republicans are in power. It might be time to wise up and start negotiations for peace on a equal footing. For a start if you are in the middle of peace talks you don't approve another 2000 homes to be built on disputed territory. It is time someone stood back and took their head out of the chaff bag.
The Palestinians are committed to the destruction of Israel, making serious negotiation impossible.

The United Nations is useless, as usual.

Meanwhile, Jew-haters like you populate the left.

Does it bother you that Obama is controlled by Jews like Geithner, Axelrod and Emmanuel, not to mention Goldman Sachs?
WhySoHateful

Newnan, GA

#814475 Nov 30, 2012

WhySoHateful

Join the community

United States

1 min ago

Voice of Reality wrote:

<quoted text>
First of all you are quite funny, it has been said many times that when an ignorant spook has nothing to say she goes right for the crotch. Next you bring what you and your brood mare mama know best into the conversation, welfare check, food stamps and medicare. I am sure that on the last one you meant to say medicade. Today, in your honor, I made sure to short change every spook I bought from. I will laugh all the way to the bank.
What's the matter, child? You had to have been exposed to adults, didn't they explain life to you? the reply For four whole years, insecure people have been torn all to pieces; because the poor have been recognized as IMPORTANT.

Significant, that's all anyone ever wants in life to be. Life wasn't constructed with a scale, the scale was added later, to measure meaningless crap. The misconception of the ability to Trust life. That has driven far better men to the brink of destruction than the majority of you. No one needs to act as if they're the bearer of Betrayal, that monster; which hides under beds, in closets and keeps little children from sleeping in their own beds.

The right to bear arms. It's there because the US was founded by traitors; it's no secret, they tell little children, early on in life. Patriots are Traitors, who doesn't understand this? Take a moment, watch Jeepers Creepers, Betrayal of what you perceive to be ordinary is always going to live again. I don't even understand how people aren't prepared, is there something built into you people that causes you to forget that betrayal is a reaction? How long it sleeps, no one knows but when it awakens to eat, it devours just enough.

The nice breathing sound you hear, while watching the movie, in your sleep, that's snoring....nothing is coming for you, it's already here. It's inside of you what you have always feared. It breathes; you can't starve it to death, kill it or stop it from living. All you can do is wait but you don't have to do that; because the next time, it might be your life that it wishes to take.

Now, breathe. I see you. A nice big ole Tasty Treat. s/n licks lips. You don't have to be hateful just because you can't prevent your soul from becoming my snack.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#814478 Nov 30, 2012
ATLANTA (CBS Atlanta)- A Democratic representative is calling for an amendment to the United States Constitution that would allow for some legislative restriction of freedom of speech.

“We need a constitutional amendment that would allow the legislature to control the so-called free speech rights of corporations,” Rep. Hank Johnson (D-GA) was quoted as saying by CNS News.

He reportedly made these comments while speaking at the Annesbrooks HOA candidate Forum held last month.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#814479 Nov 30, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Saddam Hussein's behavior raised the risk of another 9/11. He deliberately taunted the US, thinking that Bush was a weakling like Clinton (or Obama). Big mistake.
The US & all its Allies would have been far better off doing specific targeted strikes on terrorists just the way Mossad operate. No fanfare, no warning just like Obama did with Bin Laden. That would have been far more effective than a full blown invasion. If you can learn anything from Israel they operate the best intel to serve their own interest. The US should have done the same it would have saved trillion$. The US now has the tech to do this with drones and the like which the Israel invented btw.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#814484 Nov 30, 2012
YAWKS DARK PLACE wrote:
<quoted text>
No, dear. I think he's implying that gunner tried to detonate his local SS office, being the quintessential, disgruntled, disaffected old manprune we've come to know and admire so much. Why do I have to be the one to translate everything? It's not like I don't have other household duties! Wait, was gunner a girl?
yeah, the quintessential, disgruntled, disaffected old manprune thing!

raisins?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#814487 Nov 30, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, I used to have no problem flogging down a family-size bag of Lays during commercial breaks on Fox, but these days the last inch or so just seems to stick in my throat.
doh!
Mitt Wrongney

El Monte, CA

#814489 Nov 30, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>

Glad I'm not around any right wing nutcases like you ot their minds either.
I am not, never was, never will be a Republican, what are you talking about?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#814490 Nov 30, 2012
first...

Limbaugh: I Should Be Named Time's Person Of The Year Because "Nobody Would Know" Who Sandra Fluke Is "If It Weren't For Me"
http://mediamatters.org/video/2012/11/30/limb...

then....

Limbaugh: Time Honoring Sandra Fluke Only Because "That's The Closest They Think They've Ever Gotten" To Getting Me Off The Radio
http://mediamatters.org/video/2012/11/30/limb...

ok, first question: Then why are you still talking about her?

secondly: Who is 'they'?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#814492 Nov 30, 2012
they really pay Rush all that money? or is that another 'joke'?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#814495 Nov 30, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
lol! Makes you wonder why he only waged war with only one of the Axis of Evil members.

Maybe you know son?

'Cause bushie still hasn't clarified his point.... whatever it was!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#814499 Nov 30, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Or rat turds. I've lost my taste buds, so I can't tell anymore.
(are you dizzy yet?)
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#814500 Nov 30, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I just went an hour ago, and broke water. Now I have to go again. Is that normal? Anyways, excuse me for a while ...
(hey! pass that over here!)
BarackOchimp

Raleigh, NC

#814501 Nov 30, 2012
Libs are the most stupidest and ugliest creatures on earth..So stay ignorant you moochers..The free ride will end soon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 33 min Mister Tonka 98,196
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 47 min NevadaBob 1,918
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Blwlgo 4,016
Abby 9-13-14 2 hr cheluzal 19
Ask Amy 9-13-14 2 hr cheluzal 15
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr KiMerde 49,788
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr TRD 68,464
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr LRS 177,956
Amy 9-15 7 hr liner 10
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••