Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
752,641 - 752,660 of 1,082,921 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Happily, places like The American Conservative and Front Porch Republic are acting a hatcheries and incubators for a sane conservatism. That’s a healthy thing. What will be far healthier still will be a Christian and Catholic laity in this country that is decoupled altogether from commitments to the Loony Right or the Looney Left, a Church that weighs reality in light of the Faith, not the Faith in light of ideological commitments to Left or Right.
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/markshea/2012/11...
sorry FOXbots. your time is over.
Galt is bored by religious folly.
THE DEBIL

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

new yawk wrote:
You know that pesky kinda hair you can feel in your mouth but can't quite get your fingers on. Then you find it on top of a coke can, and people think you are a pervert.
SURE, I KNOW THE ONES. ACTUALLY I REALLY LIKE GAGGING ON PUBIC HAIR OR TIT HAIR AS IN JANE'S CASE. ONE OF MY EX-WIVES HAD TIT-HAIR.. I SLEPT WITH ONE EYE OPEN LET ME TELL YOU...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Mitt Wrongney wrote:
<quoted text> Really? How 'bout the recession? Have you missed it? It went down the drain along with all wrong wingers this past 6 of november, happy trails IDIOT!
Homer hit by friendly fire.
THE DEBIL

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

new yawk wrote:
Jane!
Jane!
Jane?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
Dear Rightwingers,
Time to replace that 10 year old car and those other urable goods that are on their last legs.
They are simply not going to last another 4 years.
This will help put Americans back to work, increase tax revenue and at the end of the day provide you with peace of mind in not having to worry about your son or daughter being stranded on the side of the road in a broken down jalopy.
Sincerely,
The Economy
P.S. And remember to buy those goods at your local stores and not at Walmart which is just helping to perpetuate the annihilation of the middle class.
Purchase of a new car is an economic decision based on cost of maintenance of one's existing car. Cost of car ownership is overwhelmingly driven by the capital cost of the car purchase. So, purchase of a new car is rarely justified unless one's existing car is unreliable.

Most decent automobiles are good for at least 150,000 to 200,000 miles, regardless of age.

Most people buy new cars to stoke their ego.

The people who manufacture goods don't give a damn where you buy them. In fact, the lower overhead of Walmart gives consumers more purchasing power, resulting in purchase of more goods.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>There are already term limits on the Potus dummie. You need to lay off the booze this early in the day.
Obama has no respect for the Constitution. Pack the Supreme Court and term limits go away.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
United States corporate profits reached a record high in the third quarter of this year, even adjusted for inflation, according to a report from the Bureau of Economic Analysis.
http://economix.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/11/29/...
Wages aren’t stagnating, they’re plummeting
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/...
good news for the 1%, bad for the rest.
just the usual.
The natural result of Obama economic policies.

But you ain't seen nothing yet.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
Look up Iraq Liberation Act of 1998.

Clinton wanted to oust Saddam and his regime BEFORE 9/11 as did every Democrat on Capital Hill. Albright, Kerry, Pelosi and Clinton - to name just a few - all said Saddam was a serious threat and had to go.

So why didn't they say that AFTER 9/11?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
LOL! Newsflash Carol: the people already voted! Duh.
They voted for healthcare, they voted for raising taxes on the rich.
All your whining is for naught.
And that's why you liberals need to fall on your asses when Obama pulls the chair out from under you too.

It will hurt you guys more than conservatives. We're expecting it. You guys are going to fall pretty hard.
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

new yawk wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever 'motor boat' a vagina?
I'll bet you are as ugly as you are disgusting.

but as they say, those who can't do, post about it.

Freud would have a field day analyzing your obsessions.
Mitt Wrongney

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton wanted to oust Saddam and his regime BEFORE 9/11 as did every Democrat on Capital Hill. Albright, Kerry, Pelosi and Clinton - to name just a few - all said Saddam was a serious threat and had to go.
because bush was stupid enough to start a war where it wasn't nessesary.
THE DEBIL

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
MAY-BE... BE-CAUSE... IRAQ.. DIDN'T HAVE... ANYTHING TO DO... WITH... THE TRADE CENTER BOMBINGS? JUST A GUESS?
THE DEBIL

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
And that's why you liberals need to fall on your asses when Obama pulls the chair out from under you too.
It will hurt you guys more than conservatives. We're expecting it. You guys are going to fall pretty hard.
HUH? THERE YOU GO WITH THE CHAIR AGAIN. YOU DO UNDERSTAND, CAROL, DEAR, THAT YOU TEND TO GET WHAT YOU EXPECT.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Wouldn't you say?
sounded like a whole bunch of sour grapes.

so yeah!
THE DEBIL

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>I'll bet you are as ugly as you are disgusting.
but as they say, those who can't do, post about it.
Freud would have a field day analyzing your obsessions.
IF HE WERE ALIVE, PRESUMABLY. WHICH BRINGS US BACK TO CHRIST..
Drano

Costa Mesa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>I put his snake into me ,he thrust toward my colon,I told him deeper in me,push push push loosen the brown shit it will feel better on your tip.
Go see a plumber dude you are sick.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt is bored by religious folly.
oh that's right, you're an atheist.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Obama said the U.S. is going to start sending weapons to the freedom fighters in Syria.

The New York Times reported that this has already been happening. Obama said it hasn't.

Why is the liberal talking points newspaper disputing their hero?

Maybe Obama is lying about other things?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

An explosion erupted at a federal office building in an Arizona town on Friday morning.

The explosion occurred around 8:15 a.m. local time at the Social Security Administration building in Casa Grande, Ariz. Although there were multiple people in the building at the time, there were no reported injuries. The explosion was triggered by the detonation of a device, which was placed on the back door of the building.

AzFamily.com reports that federal authorities are now investigating the explosion.

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/e...
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Mitt Wrongney wrote:
<quoted text> because bush was stupid enough to start a war where it wasn't nessesary.
Brace yourself.

Clinton signed the Iraq Liberation Act of 1998.

The Act declared that it was the Policy of the United States to support "regime change."

The Act was passed 360-38 in the U.S. House of Representatives and by unanimous consent in the Senate. President Bill Clinton signed the bill into law on October 31, 1998.

The law's stated purpose was: "to establish a program to support a transition to democracy in Iraq."

Congress found: "It should be the policy of the United States to support efforts to remove the regime headed by Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq and to promote the emergence of a democratic government to replace that regime."

On December 16, 1998, President Bill Clinton mandated Operation Desert Fox, a major four-day bombing campaign on Iraqi targets.

The Act was cited as a basis of support in the Congressional Authorization for use of Military Force Against Iraq in October 2002.

...that was before democrats became weasels.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

60 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min Dale 175,041
last post wins! (Apr '13) 2 min Hatti_Hollerand 301
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 29 min nono 3,840
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 37 min andet1987 4,565
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 38 min Terry rigsby 48,984
Word (Dec '08) 38 min andet1987 4,589
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 39 min andet1987 476
Abby 7-29 2 hr j_m_w 16
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Sublime1 97,573
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••