Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#814538 Nov 30, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! I'm sure bushie is still looking for his iraqi wmds....
Don't think so Yeahoo, He doesn't have to find them? It's Barack Hussein Obama's job. After he quits capaigning... Oh that's right he never does?? By the way Yeahoo. How many days has this guy been behind his desk, doing his job?? Not years Yeahoo, How many days in four and a half years??

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#814539 Nov 30, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Tell that to Obama. He throws taxpayer dollars around like they are his to do with as he pleases. The jerk promised that he wouldn't pass out corporate welfare if we just voted for him and not the other guy. One of the first things he did as president was dole out corporate bail outs to the wealthy. He is a liar who sees himself as sublimely above the law, and not to be held to his "word", i.e., royalty.
And let's not forget his gifts to his campaign buddies in the Green Energy business, too.

Lapeer, MI

#814540 Nov 30, 2012
Mitt Wrongney wrote:
<quoted text> i have an education and don't need food stamps unlike you who assumes and makes up stories to justify your right wing bigotry.
Anybody can get an education. You are proof of this.
Monkeys, Mules and Dogs can be trained.

Learning to think is a whole different ball game - one that you've never attended and never will.

Lapeer, MI

#814541 Nov 30, 2012
GOPidiotsx wrote:
<quoted text>
The only fool is you for believing the FOX bullsh#t polls.
I don't watch Fox. I am not a TV slave like you and the other millions of contented Gerbils.

Shame on you - again.
GhostofRaygun

Russellville, KY

#814542 Nov 30, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
Only an idiot such as yourself can justify letting a mass murderer like Sadamn continue to kill thousands and thousands of innocent Kurds.
"real dumb" the supporter of despots.
Peace
KMA
To Saddam the Kurds were like the American Indian. They had been there first but needed to go. Saddam did NOTHING America had not done in the past. Well, take that back a little. Iraq didn't have slaves.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#814543 Nov 30, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
And I heard driving in my car this evening that in Financial Cliff talks amongst his thugs, the Boy Messiah is looking for ways to remove Congressional control of the country's purse strings. Unconstitutional as Hell but the Jerk-In-Chief has repeatedly criticized the US Constitution's failings for everything from not allowing for the redistribution of wealth to allowing Gun ownership. Now, he wants to kick Congress out from his kingdom.
Liberalism has finally shown it's real self beneath the Sheep's clothing. Hold on to your guns. You will need them soon.
When you have an ideology based on the fear of the unknown and failing that just make crap up so that becomes the new fear. Is it any wonder you righties are seen as the American Taliban, backward in every way and always see their future in the past.
This is in spite of overwhelming facts that, prove the impact of man with climate change, a huge debt racked up and yet want to lower taxes to pay for it, highest gun related crime rates in the world yet want to keep those as well, and add up all the no's to everything else that needs changing to adapt to modern times including health care. What are you left with, a big fat zero in ideas & progress.
GhostofRaygun

Russellville, KY

#814544 Nov 30, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Holding your head beneath the sand is your own personal failure but don't force your failures onto others who wish to hold their heads up high.
Go back to sleep with your hands in your crotch, jerk.
Did that thought provoking reply take a lot of thinking on your part? I only asked for ONE freedom you have EVER lost in your entire life due to a Democrat being President. You post many times about all that is lost. Could you enlighten us with just what ONE lost could have been?
Nj raider 1

United States

#814545 Nov 30, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The Boy Messiah clearly understands that lying is very effective before an ignorant Liberal public. It got him elected. It keeps the public in the dark. It allowed him to initiate his Arab Spring and pursue his Islamic agenda.
When you're dancing before clueless chickens, cows and liberals, lying works.
You people are clueless & that's a damn shame. You feel encouraged by calling that man a boy over the internet. I'll bet my last dollar you would'nt call him that in his face. Diplomacy my ass! Call me out my name, especially a racial slur like that & you'll be crawling home. Since ya'll can't comprehend, I'll learn you a lesson. President Barack Obama is not only my president, but you assholes also. Call him out his name all you want. At the end of the day, YOU DO WHAT HE SAYS SO IF HE'S A BOY WHAT DOES THAT MAKE YOU COWARDS!!!

Lapeer, MI

#814546 Nov 30, 2012
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>To Saddam the Kurds were like the American Indian. They had been there first but needed to go. Saddam did NOTHING America had not done in the past. Well, take that back a little. Iraq didn't have slaves.
Your argument is a typical Liberal self-flagellation of stupidity. It rings hollow and brings nothing to the table but cheap drama and grandstanding.
I have a serial killer and a financial crook in my family tree therefore I should not be allowed to become a judge, right?
Fool.

Lapeer, MI

#814547 Nov 30, 2012
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
When you have an ideology based on the fear of the unknown and failing that just make crap up so that becomes the new fear. Is it any wonder you righties are seen as the American Taliban, backward in every way and always see their future in the past.
This is in spite of overwhelming facts that, prove the impact of man with climate change, a huge debt racked up and yet want to lower taxes to pay for it, highest gun related crime rates in the world yet want to keep those as well, and add up all the no's to everything else that needs changing to adapt to modern times including health care. What are you left with, a big fat zero in ideas & progress.
Buddy, yer doin' it again - rambling and ranting. You have a personal ideology that goes counter to mainstream humanity and you just can't get it all out into one barfbag, can you?

Here, I mention the power garb attempts by the Boy Messiah and along comes little OzRitz talking about the Taliban, the National Debt, Climate Change, Gun Control, Health Care....yada, yada, yada.
Apparently, you need to vent. Spread your cheeks and let er rip, Dood.
GhostofRaygun

Russellville, KY

#814549 Nov 30, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Your argument is a typical Liberal self-flagellation of stupidity. It rings hollow and brings nothing to the table but cheap drama and grandstanding.
I have a serial killer and a financial crook in my family tree therefore I should not be allowed to become a judge, right?
Fool.
I see your narrow minded thinking. If you were a serial killer than it would be hypocritical to talk about a murderer. If you were a financial crook than it would be hypocritical to talk bad about "Bernie" Madoff.
The US that killed off almost ALL the people that were here first and then brought in slaves to do the work has no place to judge a nation. Maybe Saddam was on his way to being like America. At some point the US of A with its 4% world population needs to butt out. Trillions of dollars and 100s of thousands of Americans dead for NO reason. Name ONE war since 1945 that was to "protect" our freedom. Afghanistan could have been done in the beginning just like Obama did Laden. Seal Team 6 and 45 mins. its over.
carol

Orlando, FL

#814550 Nov 30, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch the weasels begin falling all over themselves to either deny or "explain" Bubba Clinton's reasoning:}
They will have to fall all over themselves denying or explaining not just Bubba Clinton's reasoning...

"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983."
- Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb, 18, 1998

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."
- Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998

Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power."
- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002

"I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority to use force-- if necessary-- to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security."
- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Oct. 9, 2002

"He has systematically violated, over the course of the past 11 years, every significant UN resolution that has demanded that he disarm and destroy his chemical and biological weapons, and any nuclear capacity. This he has refused to do."
- Rep. Henry Waxman (D, CA), Oct. 10, 2002

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members. It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
- Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002

“Iraq is not the only nation in the world to possess weapons of mass destruction, but it is the only nation with a leader who has used them against his own people.”
— Tom Daschle in 1998

“There is no doubt that Saddam Hussein’s regime is a serious danger, that he is a tyrant, and that his pursuit of lethal weapons of mass destruction cannot be tolerated. He must be disarmed.”
- Ted Kennedy, Sept 27, 2002

...Oh, what a tangled web libs weave when first they practice to deceive. Or become weasels.

Lapeer, MI

#814551 Nov 30, 2012
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>Did that thought provoking reply take a lot of thinking on your part? I only asked for ONE freedom you have EVER lost in your entire life due to a Democrat being President. You post many times about all that is lost. Could you enlighten us with just what ONE lost could have been?
I've been here before many times and if I've learned anything it is this: talking to Liberals is like talking before a DayCare room full of children. The questions are irrelevant, childish and smarmy rhetoric without substance. The replies are the same.

The basic human right of a person to keep the fruits of their labors has been whittled down continuously for the past 100 years or so and it is now worse than ever. If my skin is white, college entrance becomes an insurmountable issue because I can quickly and easily be kicked out of the running for not being a preferred race.

When these sorts of rights issues are presented to Liberal airheads like yours, the reply is always a jump to Bush-Bashing Styled talk about how I deserve to be punished for something done by others 6 generations ago before me or my ancestors ever set foot in this land. Or that I am selfish for not wanting the government to steal from me to give free cellphones and internet service to urban takers.

You are old-hat, pal. You write and sound like a Blow Dryer set on High. You are as content as little Gerbils in a cgae. Go play on your wheel and wood chips. Screw your brains out and eat schlopp. The Boy Messiah loves you.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#814552 Nov 30, 2012
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Don't think so Yeahoo, He doesn't have to find them? It's Barack Hussein Obama's job. After he quits capaigning... Oh that's right he never does?? By the way Yeahoo. How many days has this guy been behind his desk, doing his job?? Not years Yeahoo, How many days in four and a half years??
lol! Son, you have enough trouble finding the declaration of war you claim exists.

So what you "think" clearly isn't reality!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#814553 Nov 30, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
And I'm sure you're still looking for your tallywhacker. They're like bellybuttons; some are innies and some are outees:}
lol! So your years and years of personal research has finally paid off with two sentences, eh?

You must be very proud, son!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#814554 Nov 30, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice, shame on me.
The Boy Messiah fooled you twice, Jerk.
Shame on you.
lol! Call him Mr President when you say that, son!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#814555 Nov 30, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
If you start making sense someday in the distant future, Hell will freeze over. Most Americans are on Food Stamps?
Stop drinking from the toilet bowl.
lol! Son, I don't dine where you "doo."

Lapeer, MI

#814556 Nov 30, 2012
Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> You people are clueless & that's a damn shame. You feel encouraged by calling that man a boy over the internet. I'll bet my last dollar you would'nt call him that in his face. Diplomacy my ass! Call me out my name, especially a racial slur like that & you'll be crawling home. Since ya'll can't comprehend, I'll learn you a lesson. President Barack Obama is not only my president, but you assholes also. Call him out his name all you want. At the end of the day, YOU DO WHAT HE SAYS SO IF HE'S A BOY WHAT DOES THAT MAKE YOU COWARDS!!!
Get remedial, son. You couldn't write the ingredients on a box of Graham Crackers, boy. Maybe someone down at the Welfare Office could help you put together something for Topix.

Better yet, ask the Boy Messiah.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#814557 Nov 30, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Both frightening and sad. Stupidity of the American Liberal has hit a crescendo.
lol! You people keep pushing on 4 dead and accept the time, money and manpower lost by bushie.

Talk about frighteningly stupid!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#814558 Nov 30, 2012
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>I see your narrow minded thinking. If you were a serial killer than it would be hypocritical to talk about a murderer. If you were a financial crook than it would be hypocritical to talk bad about "Bernie" Madoff.
The US that killed off almost ALL the people that were here first and then brought in slaves to do the work has no place to judge a nation. Maybe Saddam was on his way to being like America. At some point the US of A with its 4% world population needs to butt out. Trillions of dollars and 100s of thousands of Americans dead for NO reason. Name ONE war since 1945 that was to "protect" our freedom. Afghanistan could have been done in the beginning just like Obama did Laden. Seal Team 6 and 45 mins. its over.
lol! He creates an imaginary box and locks himself in it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 17 min wojar 179,280
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 36 min RJS 7,820
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 42 min Eric 69,980
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Grau 68,636
Remember Quantitative Easing?..................... 1 hr Go Blue Forever 3
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr HAHAHA 50,595
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 350
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info