Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#814517 Nov 30, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! I'm sure bushie is still looking for his iraqi wmds....
And I'm sure you're still looking for your tallywhacker. They're like bellybuttons; some are innies and some are outees:}

Lapeer, MI

#814518 Nov 30, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! As usual, when they can't get their way, cons hope for failure instead.
Seems to be the standard play.
Never mind America or Americans!
Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice, shame on me.

The Boy Messiah fooled you twice, Jerk.
Shame on you.

Lapeer, MI

#814519 Nov 30, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Obviously you can't read. I'm not asking for the lessons son, just the book.
But gee whiz, if most Americans can't afford your "book," then clearly it's not for ALL Americans now is it son?
It's amazing how you walk into your own logic trap because you're so politically centric!
I love this comedy channel!
If you start making sense someday in the distant future, Hell will freeze over. Most Americans are on Food Stamps?

Stop drinking from the toilet bowl.

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#814520 Nov 30, 2012
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the heads up...
So what seems more offensive to your Spirit, Law Enforcement, Economics a Govern, or Religion and their Organized Institutions...?
Anyone who seeks to oppress me in my own home/property goes too far. As of now, that would be my government. I really would like to know what happened to a government "by the people" that is "for" the people? We don't get to vote on whether drones are allowed to spy on us, yet we are the ones who are paying for their production and deployment against us. We, the "people", are having less say about how we are governed and by whom. We have less "real" choices available to us as every year goes by.
GhostofRaygun

Russellville, KY

#814521 Nov 30, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Anyone who seeks to oppress me in my own home/property goes too far. As of now, that would be my government. I really would like to know what happened to a government "by the people" that is "for" the people? We don't get to vote on whether drones are allowed to spy on us, yet we are the ones who are paying for their production and deployment against us. We, the "people", are having less say about how we are governed and by whom. We have less "real" choices available to us as every year goes by.
1. You've got drones flying over your house spying on you?
2. Name one freedom you have lost in the past 50 years.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#814522 Nov 30, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Sadam had nothing but a big mouth mainly to keep his mortal enemy Iran at bay.
Only a right whiner would support killing 4000 soldiers to kill a blow hard with no back up.
"real dumb"
Only an idiot such as yourself can justify letting a mass murderer like Sadamn continue to kill thousands and thousands of innocent Kurds.
"real dumb" the supporter of despots.
Peace
KMA

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#814523 Nov 30, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Allowing a business or person is not welfare. To imply that it is means you think the government owns everything. A very dangerous point of view.
Tell that to Obama. He throws taxpayer dollars around like they are his to do with as he pleases. The jerk promised that he wouldn't pass out corporate welfare if we just voted for him and not the other guy. One of the first things he did as president was dole out corporate bail outs to the wealthy. He is a liar who sees himself as sublimely above the law, and not to be held to his "word", i.e., royalty.
Mitt Wrongney

El Monte, CA

#814524 Nov 30, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Stolen credit cards? WTF is wrong with you, boy?
I understand the part about your not wanting an education. That's common among people with hoop dreams and Food Stamps.
But the credit card theft? Huh? anybody in there? Are you telling on yourself? Bragging?
i have an education and don't need food stamps unlike you who assumes and makes up stories to justify your right wing bigotry.

Lapeer, MI

#814525 Nov 30, 2012
new yawk wrote:
The penis is a muscle, carol.
It can be trained and molded.
If your husband is right handed, right leaning is not unusual.
My father used to have me change up hands once in awhile.
He said a bent penis is only good for fuquing around corners.
Why don't you just use a toothbrush instead? That KY must taste horrible, Dood.
GOPidiotsx

United States

#814526 Nov 30, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice, shame on me.
The Boy Messiah fooled you twice, Jerk.
Shame on you.
The only fool is you for believing the FOX bullsh#t polls.

Lapeer, MI

#814527 Nov 30, 2012
carol wrote:
Obama said the U.S. is going to start sending weapons to the freedom fighters in Syria.
The New York Times reported that this has already been happening. Obama said it hasn't.
Why is the liberal talking points newspaper disputing their hero?
Maybe Obama is lying about other things?
The Boy Messiah clearly understands that lying is very effective before an ignorant Liberal public. It got him elected. It keeps the public in the dark. It allowed him to initiate his Arab Spring and pursue his Islamic agenda.

When you're dancing before clueless chickens, cows and liberals, lying works.
Michelle

Edison, NJ

#814528 Nov 30, 2012
Realtime wrote:
WTF, has this become the comedy thread?
Whatever it is now is better than before Da Bammy crushed Ann and Willard Romney's turn in the White House.
Barack and I are proud of the chicken bones and watermelon stains ground into the carpet.

Lapeer, MI

#814529 Nov 30, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Brace yourself.
Clinton signed the Iraq Liberation Act of 1998.
The Act declared that it was the Policy of the United States to support "regime change."
The Act was passed 360-38 in the U.S. House of Representatives and by unanimous consent in the Senate. President Bill Clinton signed the bill into law on October 31, 1998.
The law's stated purpose was: "to establish a program to support a transition to democracy in Iraq."
Congress found: "It should be the policy of the United States to support efforts to remove the regime headed by Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq and to promote the emergence of a democratic government to replace that regime."
On December 16, 1998, President Bill Clinton mandated Operation Desert Fox, a major four-day bombing campaign on Iraqi targets.
The Act was cited as a basis of support in the Congressional Authorization for use of Military Force Against Iraq in October 2002.
...that was before democrats became weasels.
Watch the weasels begin falling all over themselves to either deny or "explain" Bubba Clinton's reasoning:}

Lapeer, MI

#814530 Nov 30, 2012
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Because he was NOT responsible for 9/11. Not to put a fine point on it, but its the same as you having your handbag snatched by a black man and the first black man mug shot the police show you, you yell out, that's him!
Hey, pal, you're getting worse than ever. Lame. Real lame stuff.

Now you're making comparisons between international politics and the high rate of black male crime?

Whatchoo smokin' dis time, boy?

Lapeer, MI

#814531 Nov 30, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
That strategy in Libya resulted in the Benghazi debacle.
Obama is arming the Muslim Brotherhood everywhere. Meanwhile, the American left cheers because they hate Israel.
Both frightening and sad. Stupidity of the American Liberal has hit a crescendo.

Lapeer, MI

#814532 Nov 30, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I missed the part where the Act called to invade Iraq & get us stuck there for a decade costing hundreds of billions of dollars.
You miss a helluva lot, ImaginaryDave. A lot can pass right through an open mind.

Lapeer, MI

#814533 Nov 30, 2012
John Galt wrote:
ATLANTA (CBS Atlanta)- A Democratic representative is calling for an amendment to the United States Constitution that would allow for some legislative restriction of freedom of speech.
“We need a constitutional amendment that would allow the legislature to control the so-called free speech rights of corporations,” Rep. Hank Johnson (D-GA) was quoted as saying by CNS News.
He reportedly made these comments while speaking at the Annesbrooks HOA candidate Forum held last month.
And I heard driving in my car this evening that in Financial Cliff talks amongst his thugs, the Boy Messiah is looking for ways to remove Congressional control of the country's purse strings. Unconstitutional as Hell but the Jerk-In-Chief has repeatedly criticized the US Constitution's failings for everything from not allowing for the redistribution of wealth to allowing Gun ownership. Now, he wants to kick Congress out from his kingdom.

Liberalism has finally shown it's real self beneath the Sheep's clothing. Hold on to your guns. You will need them soon.

Lapeer, MI

#814534 Nov 30, 2012
Lincoln Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you need to read a history of the Near East?
carol brings up the fact that the Boy Messiah's butt-buddy, the NY Times, is disagreeing with the Administration's lies and you come back with calls for a history lesson?

Is this drunk lily?

Or a JHS kid playing grownup?

Lapeer, MI

#814535 Nov 30, 2012
Researcher wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh it's nice to run across your sensible statement among the nonsense some other people post.
Really? Where is it?

Lapeer, MI

#814536 Nov 30, 2012
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>1. You've got drones flying over your house spying on you?
2. Name one freedom you have lost in the past 50 years.
Holding your head beneath the sand is your own personal failure but don't force your failures onto others who wish to hold their heads up high.

Go back to sleep with your hands in your crotch, jerk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 17 min Rogue Scholar 05 179,398
Amy 10-24 19 min Pippa 6
Abby 10-23-14 23 min Sublime1 5
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 44 min Jonah1 50,630
Abby 10-24 47 min Sublime1 10
Uniosun Admission List (utme/de) 2014/2015 Rele... 1 hr Dr Lucky 1
Ansu Supplementary Admission 2014/2015 Released... 1 hr Dr Lucky 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]