Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
CAROL CAROL CAROL

London, UK

#814609 Nov 30, 2012
MAYBE, "JOHN GALT" ISN'T A SUITABLE NAME FOR YOU, JOHN? MAYBE YOU SHOULD CALL YOURSELF... BOZO?
CAROL CAROL CAROL

London, UK

#814610 Nov 30, 2012
WHAT I LOVE MOST ABOUT YOU PEOPLE IS YOUR WILLINGNESS TO THROW YOURSELVES IN FRONT OF THE GUNS OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN. IT'S LIKE... YOU BELIEVE THAT BY MAKING FOOLS OF YOURSELVES YOU WILL BE REWARDED IN... HEAVEN? WELL, I FOR ONE, APPRECIATE THE EFFORT. I USED TO TEASE THIS UGLY FAT GIRL IN HIGH SCHOOL. SHE HAD A BIG BROWN MOLE ON HER CHEEK WHICH GREW LONG BLACK HAIRS OUT OF IT. STILL, SHE LOVED ME. I GUESS I CAN SEE WHY YOU FOLKS STICK AROUND.
CAROL CAROL CAROL

London, UK

#814611 Nov 30, 2012
C'MON, JOHN, KEEP UP. YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE A GENIUS NOT A USED CAR SALESMAN.
CAROL CAROL CAROL

London, UK

#814612 Nov 30, 2012
"IF I CAN JUST WRITE ONE MORE POST I WILL WIN!" SURE YOU WILL, SURE YOU WILL. THAT'S BECAUSE YOU DON'T PLAY CHESS. YOU ARE COMPLETELY UNAWARE OF WHAT'S COMING.
CAROL CAROL CAROL

London, UK

#814613 Nov 30, 2012
I'VE TOLD YOU OVER AND OVER BUT YOU DON'T LISTEN. OH WELL!
Forreal

Alice, TX

#814614 Nov 30, 2012
CAROL CAROL CAROL wrote:
C'MON, JOHN, KEEP UP. YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE A GENIUS NOT A USED CAR SALESMAN.
Hey Carol, your assless chaps are quite revealing....lol. It's time for you to come out of the closet. I am sure your father is extremely proud of you. He should let that last shot run down your momma's ass and let you crawl in that hole instead of unleashing you unto society, you worthless waste of space.
CAROL CAROL CAROL

London, UK

#814615 Nov 30, 2012
MAYBE, JUST MAYBE, THE REST OF THE WORLD FINALLY REALIZED THAT IF "GOD BLESSED AMERICA" HE CAN'T BE A VERY IMPARTIAL GOD? MAYBE, JUST MAYBE, THE VERY CONCEPT OF A COUNTRY GOD "BLESSED" HAS DOOMED IT TO THE RUBBISH BIN OF COUNTRIES INFECTED BY HUBRIS? THERE IS NO GOD... BUT CAROL DOES HAVE AN ASSHOLE NONETHELESS. BE A SHAME NOT TO USE IT.
CAROL CAROL CAROL

London, UK

#814618 Nov 30, 2012
C'MON, GIRLS. SURELY THERE'S ONE OF YOU WILLING TO FACE ME?
CAROL CAROL CAROL

London, UK

#814621 Nov 30, 2012
PLAY WITH DEBIL... C'MON, DO IT... DO IT NOW... G'HEAD...
CAROL CAROL CAROL

London, UK

#814622 Nov 30, 2012
JOHN? CAROL? WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU FOLKS?
CAROL CAROL CAROL

London, UK

#814623 Nov 30, 2012
C'MON, GUYS, IS THIS HOW YOU WANT TO BE REMEMBERED? BUILD YOUSELVES A MONUMENT HERE, SHOW US YOU STUFF. DO IT NOW.
CAROL CAROL CAROL

London, UK

#814624 Nov 30, 2012
DEBIL SLIP UP BEHIND CAROL AN' HE TEASE HER TIRED WRINKLED BROWN BUNG WITH HIS PURPLE-HEADED MONSTER. "RELAX, BABY. IF YOU TENSE UP THIS GONNA HURT A LOT MO' THAN IT HAS TO..."
CAROL CAROL CAROL

London, UK

#814625 Nov 30, 2012
IT'S TIME, ISN'T IT, KIDS? IT'S TIME TO FACE THE MUSIC. G'HEAD... FACE IT.. DO IT NOW! DO IT!!! MMMMMMMM.. THAT'S IT... THAT'S IT... SUCK IT IN... SUCK THE WHOLE THING IN... IF DEBIL FEEL YOU TEEF HE POP YOU HEAD OFF LIKE A BOTTLE CAP, SO BE CAREFUL... UHHHHHHH... UHHHHHHHH... UHHHHHHHH... UHHHHHHH.. OH SHIT... UHHHHHHH... UNNNNH... C'MON, WET YOU HAND WITH YOU SPIT.... UNNNNGHHHHH.. UHHNNNNN UHHHHHHHH... YEAH, YOU GOT IT, BABY... YOU GOT ITTT... UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....
CAROL CAROL CAROL

London, UK

#814626 Nov 30, 2012
MIND YOU, DEBIL NOT DO THIS OUT OF HOSTILITY. HE DO IT AS... AN ART PROJECT. THIS JUS' DEBIL'S WAY OF BEING AN ARTIST. PRETTY GOOD LIKENESS, DON' YOU THINK? YOU LIKE MY BRUSHWORK?
CAROL CAROL CAROL

London, UK

#814627 Nov 30, 2012
I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY NOBODY WRITES BACK? IS IT SUMTHIN' I SAID?
CAROL CAROL CAROL

London, UK

#814628 Nov 30, 2012
DON'T WORRY, THE OLD GUY'S RIGHT: IF YOU JUST IGNORE ME I'LL GO AWAY... OR... MAYBE NOT? YOU GONNA LISSEN TO SOME EX-MILITARY CLOWN FROM WEST VIRGINIA? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ..
CAROL CAROL CAROL

London, UK

#814630 Nov 30, 2012
IF Y'ALL CAN JUS' STICK IT OUT A FEW MORE DAYS YOU CAN WIN THIS THING. HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH.. SURE YOU CAN...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#814631 Nov 30, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. When the captain of the cheerleading team admits their football hero dropped the ball and disputes what he said to the American people, the pep rally has fizzled out.
Ah! No wonder bushie boy doesn't want to acknowledge the boys he killed.

Not to mention the civilians.

And he scurried away with his tail between his legs.... quietly.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#814632 Nov 30, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously hold no love for this country. What in the hell are you doing here? Are you nuts? Heck, try Russia, Cuba, Namibia, Syria, N. Korea and all of those other loving, compassionate countries.
But you'd miss your Quarter Pounder w/cheese and American Idol. Besides, you love to beat yourself up. Fool
Countries are not individuals, jerk. You'd be hard pressed to find anybody on the street here today who believes in slavery or the oppression of America's Indigenous Peoples or Women not being allowed to vote or the raping of the environment by industry magnates or.....etc., etc.
You are another Bush-Basher but worse. You want to bash America for all of the bad people and social scars in it's past. Myself, I want to celebrate how far we've come and look forward to improving ourselves ever more. Your glass ain't even half full, pal. It's empty and yer dying of thirst.
Russia has a horrible past of murder, slavery and oppression. Stalin, anyone? 60 million murdered in the name of the Fatherland and Communism? China and Mao's 60 million murders, too. Where in the hell was your history teacher when you were physically still a kid? At an American Marxist Meeting?
You got shortchanged, bro. Urban education? Move to the suburbs and try again, Dood.
lol! Really? I wonder why Bachmann felt slavery was good for "some people?"
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#814633 Nov 30, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a mystery why the Garbage Man hasn't caught you yet.
lol! He was asking about you son.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 33 min Guru 182,028
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 43 min ChicagOpinion 98,871
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 hr J RULES 71,188
Chicago Pizza Blows 6 hr joey 2
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 hr KiMare 51,279
AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10... (Mar '08) 7 hr IUEC 7,564
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 hr OzRitz 49,304
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info