Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
752,581 - 752,600 of 1,082,808 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
THE DEBIL

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A REPUBLICAN WIFE AND A DEMOCRATIC ONE? THE DEMOCRATIC ONE WILL AT LEAST GIVE YOU A VOTE ON ANAL SEX.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Yes they do Carol.
Especially the same weasels who wanted to get rid of Saddam three years BEFORE 9/11.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
I like this part of what I said before.
Republicans can't be blamed if they tell Americans, "We went along with what the majority wanted...but maybe now you'll listen to us."
So what you're saying is we can blame Clinton for the surplus, bushie for starting the deficit, bushie for increasing the deficit, bushie for leaving the economy in shambles, bushie for invading iraq for no reason at all, bushie for killing American troops for no reason at all, bushie for letting terrorist do their damage on American soil, etc....

wow. ok.

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So you didn't have more money because of the tax cuts?
Give it up, RD.
Just because a founding father said "A penny saved is a penny earned" doesn't mean a Tea Partier will understand it.
THE DEBIL

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

HOW CAN YOU TELL THE REPUBLICAN IN A STRIP CLUB? SHE'S THE ONE WITH ALL HER CLOTHES ON AND SENSIBLE SHOES.

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Yes they do Carol.
You & Carol are idiots. Democrats voted top give Bush the OK to use military force after exhausting all other options based on the information provided to Congress.

Carto, & Flack drive their super sized Hummer to the mechanic to get it fixed.

The Mechanic told them they needed a new water pump among other things and Flack & Catol told him to fix it.

After wards, they showed that old water pump to the dealer who said there was nothing wrong with that pump.

Mad as hornets, Carol & Flack went back to the mechanic & accused him of cheating them

The mechanic said "I listed it on my estimate & you told me to do it. It's your fault"

Carol & Flack said " Oh that's right. It was our fault"

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So you didn't have more money because of the tax cuts?
No! I made the same amount of money. The government just took less of it!! God libtards are so stupid!!!!!!
THE DEBIL

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

HOW DID YOU KNOW IN SCHOOL WHICH KIDS WOULD GROW UP TO BE REPUBLICANS? THEY WERE THE ONES WHO ALWAYS BUILT THEIR HISTORY PROJECTS OUT OF MACARONI AND WHEAT GERM.
THE DEBIL

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You & Carol are idiots. Democrats voted top give Bush the OK to use military force after exhausting all other options based on the information provided to Congress.
The Mechanic told them they needed a new water pump among other things and Flack & Catol told him to fix it.
After wards, they showed that old water pump to the dealer who said there was nothing wrong with that pump.
Mad as hornets, Carol & Flack went back to the mechanic & accused him of cheating them
The mechanic said "I listed it on my estimate & you told me to do it. It's your fault"
THAT'S ACTUALLY PRETTY FUNNY.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>So what you're saying is we can blame Clinton for the surplus, bushie for starting the deficit, bushie for increasing the deficit, bushie for leaving the economy in shambles, bushie for invading iraq for no reason at all, bushie for killing American troops for no reason at all, bushie for letting terrorist do their damage on American soil, etc....
wow. ok.
How the hell did you get in Hawaii from Virginia Ghostie? Other than the obvious, of course. Hope you enjoyed your vacation.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Ta-ta for now. Just can't take the intelligent left's posts any longer...feel like I need to take a shower.

(If Nuc comes on anytime soon, somone please remind him I left first. Thanks.)
THE DEBIL

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

UMM... UMMM... WHAT'S THE AVERAGE NUMBER OF CHILDREN BORN TO A REPUBLICAN FAMILY? A: NINE, BUT THAT DOESN'T INCLUDE THE MONGOLOIDS.

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
Now in addition to being stoopid you are a liar. You vote for the candidate with a D in front of their name. You always have you always will.
Peace
KMA
See, Mr Ed, you have no clue who I voted for in the past presidential elections.

Let me help.

Nixon - once
Ford Once
Carter once
Reagan once
Bush Sr twice
Gore Once
Kerry Once
Obama Twice.

Throw in a couple third party candidates.

See, dipstick, you lied yet again.

Notice how Republicans changed with Bush Jr & Note I didn't vote for one since.

We need more Republicans like George HW Bush.

Bush/Sr + Clinton - probably the best 12 year run in leadership we had for quite some time.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I do all my own repairs so once again you are full of shit!

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> No! I made the same amount of money. The government just took less of it!! God libtards are so stupid!!!!!!
See, RD? I told you so.
THE DEBIL

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

HEY! DID YOU SEE THE POST FRONT PAGE TODAY? U.S. BIRTHRATE AS LOW NOW AS IN 1920. YAYYYYYY!!!! PROBLY CAUSE DEBIL-SPERM BEEN OUTTA CIRCULATION THIS LONG TIME... HE DO THE RESPONSIBLE THING AND GET CUT AFTER HE STOPPED BEIN' ABLE TO REMEMBER ANY OF THEY NAMES.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>So what you're saying is we can blame Clinton for the surplus, bushie for starting the deficit, bushie for increasing the deficit, bushie for leaving the economy in shambles, bushie for invading iraq for no reason at all, bushie for killing American troops for no reason at all, bushie for letting terrorist do their damage on American soil, etc....
wow. ok.
No, no, what I'm saying is Obama took a crisis that he didn't want it to go to waste and now we're 6 trillion more in debt.

I'm also saying the Democrats were privy to the same intelligence as Bush (and were just hoping you'd be stupid enough to believe they were "lied to"), voted for both wars and voted for the funding of both wars.

However, Newt and Clinton's Republican Congress are responsible for the surplus during the 6 of Clinton's 8 year term. He was just smart enough to go along with it.

Are we good now?

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> No! I made the same amount of money. The government just took less of it!! God libtards are so stupid!!!!!!
Did you have extra money after the tax cuts or not. I think you are getting confused. Did you take your medication on schedule?
THE DEBIL

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

new yawk wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm right leaning.
Know why your husbands penis leans right?
NO? WHY? IS THAT WHERE HE KEEPS HIS LUCKY RABBIT'S FOOT?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

RAMALLAH, West Bank -- Euphoric Palestinians erupted in cheers, honked car horns and chanted "God is great" after the United Nations endorsed an independent state of Palestine, giving sweeping international backing to their demands for sovereignty over lands Israel occupied in 1967.

The massive international recognition of the Palestinians' right to a state – only nine of 193 General Assembly members voted against it – gave them hope that the tide had turned in their favor.

"It's a great feeling to have a state, even if in name only," said civil servant Mohammed Srour, 28, standing in a flag-waving a crowd of more than 2,000 packed into a square in the West Bank city of Ramallah late Thursday. "The most beautiful dream of any man is to have an independent state, particularly for us Palestinians who have lived under occupation for a long time."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/30/un-p...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

96 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Am 7-29 14 min Stina2 8
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 18 min CDC 48,970
North Korea Vows to Nuke White House 45 min Maybe we could 3
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 46 min Rogue Scholar 05 175,034
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 48 min Sublime1 97,573
Abby 7-29 1 hr Pippa 14
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr SamBee 68,428
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search