Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Mitt Wrongney

El Monte, CA

#814114 Nov 30, 2012
Homer wrote:
Dear Rightwingers,
I've missed you these last 4 years.
Sincerely,
The Economy
Really? How 'bout the recession? Have you missed it? It went down the drain along with all wrong wingers this past 6 of november, happy trails IDIOT!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#814115 Nov 30, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Flack, you're gonna give yourself ulcers if you believe all the rightwing talking heads and Fox News.
Hey Homer,

I spent a dolluh on some perty CHRISTmas stickers fer the CHRISTmas card envelopes I send out. Hopefully, the ones I send them to, will enjoy them.

You ever see what goes into making a stamp?

GOD Bless the USA, our Families, the troops, the Constitution and TERM LIMITS on the office of POTUS (especially this time--mostly because the poor old feller sure has a lot of IGNORANT, ugly hateful libuhrulTIC types haning off his velveteenage poster edges, spewing forth their own hate each day!!)
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#814116 Nov 30, 2012
Dear Rightwingers,

Time to replace that 10 year old car and those other urable goods that are on their last legs.

They are simply not going to last another 4 years.

This will help put Americans back to work, increase tax revenue and at the end of the day provide you with peace of mind in not having to worry about your son or daughter being stranded on the side of the road in a broken down jalopy.

Sincerely,

The Economy

P.S. And remember to buy those goods at your local stores and not at Walmart which is just helping to perpetuate the annihilation of the middle class.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#814117 Nov 30, 2012
Fox News Lost the Election Too, But Let's Not Gloat

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/entertainment/...
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#814118 Nov 30, 2012
TheEconomy wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Homer,
We miss being there too. It's kinda hard to poop revenue out though, being as being full of crap is NOT how it is actually produced,
Sincerely,
The TEA TYPE, fiscally responsible, morally ethical INDEPEDENT voters.
The Economy is being played by Homer today, you are and will always be a ignorant backwood hillbilly no matter what you change your name to. Hatfields.

Now grab your full set of upper and lower dentures, pop em in, and go check on your still.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#814119 Nov 30, 2012
Impeach Obama wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, people are destroying the planet because they're greedy. They drive in their cars to work and spew pollution because they simply want money. Here's a solution, if you don't have a job you can't own a car. That would cut down on a lot of pollution.
Greed IS aproblem these days. There's a difference in people having what they need, and coveting after that which they don't.

A big one.

Greed sucks, and so do greedy people.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#814120 Nov 30, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Homer,
I spent a dolluh on some perty CHRISTmas stickers fer the CHRISTmas card envelopes I send out. Hopefully, the ones I send them to, will enjoy them.
You ever see what goes into making a stamp?
GOD Bless the USA, our Families, the troops, the Constitution and TERM LIMITS on the office of POTUS (especially this time--mostly because the poor old feller sure has a lot of IGNORANT, ugly hateful libuhrulTIC types haning off his velveteenage poster edges, spewing forth their own hate each day!!)
There are already term limits on the Potus dummie. You need to lay off the booze this early in the day.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#814121 Nov 30, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
Fox News Lost the Election Too, But Let's Not Gloat
http://www.theatlanticwire.com/entertainment/...
When Homer saw which way the race was headed I turned on Fox News to see how they would spin it. The Karl Rove complete and total meltdown was the highlight of the year.

Most rightwingers are typical wrong about stuff and when this was literally shoved in his face he basically snapped.

But Hamilton county, the votes! Ohio! NOOOOOOOOOO!

Must see TV
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#814122 Nov 30, 2012
United States corporate profits reached a record high in the third quarter of this year, even adjusted for inflation, according to a report from the Bureau of Economic Analysis.
http://economix.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/11/29/...

Wages aren’t stagnating, they’re plummeting

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/...

good news for the 1%, bad for the rest.

just the usual.
TheEconomy

London, KY

#814123 Nov 30, 2012
Homer wrote:
Dear Rightwingers,
Time to replace that 10 year old car and those other urable goods that are on their last legs.
They are simply not going to last another 4 years.
This will help put Americans back to work, increase tax revenue and at the end of the day provide you with peace of mind in not having to worry about your son or daughter being stranded on the side of the road in a broken down jalopy.
Sincerely,
The Economy
P.S. And remember to buy those goods at your local stores and not at Walmart which is just helping to perpetuate the annihilation of the middle class.
Dear Homer-

Yew pretty smert some days :-).

Perspective for times when Walmart makes common sense--supporting the workforce of America is a GOOD thing--not a BAHHHHduh thing.

Welcome to the age of the new world order, middle class modest, fixed and limited incomes, non-pie in the sky (or upanynesownbuttsinignoranceand denial) dweams and REALITY in general. Course some that's always been the same anyway---just SOME of us are a lot BETTER at handling reality lol.
TheEconomy

London, KY

#814124 Nov 30, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>There are already term limits on the Potus dummie. You need to lay off the booze this early in the day.
Hey I was gonna add I still liked your wifes idea about two presidents-but NOPE, aint saying it now!!! So there! Take that!!
Mitt Wrongney

United States

#814125 Nov 30, 2012
TheEconomy wrote:
<quoted text>
How many credit cards off of OTHER peoples backs have you CONNED in one wa or another.
DON'T LIE-there's nothing WORSE than a leeching, robbinghoodietic, pocket-picking low life CONIVING GHETTO RAT.
there's nothing worse than living off and using funds off the poor from credit cards due to wrong wing corruption, get a life loser.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#814126 Nov 30, 2012
This was very much an election pitting the interests of the very rich against those of the middle class and the poor.

And the Obama campaign won largely by disregarding the warnings of squeamish “centrists” and embracing that reality, stressing the class-war aspect of the confrontation. This ensured not only that President Obama won by huge margins among lower-income voters, but that those voters turned out in large numbers, sealing his victory.

The important thing to understand now is that while the election is over, the class war isn’t. The same people who bet big on Mr. Romney, and lost, are now trying to win by stealth — in the name of fiscal responsibility — the ground they failed to gain in an open election.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/30/opinion/kru...
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#814127 Nov 30, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>The Economy is being played by Homer today, you are and will always be a ignorant backwood hillbilly no matter what you change your name to. Hatfields.
Now grab your full set of upper and lower dentures, pop em in, and go check on your still.
Man that must've made some ratings Homer--you see they ran it again--back to back on Turkey day?

Pumpkin chunking was on at the same time too though so...

Adult Air Cannon
1st place Young Glory (Milton)2nd place Spit Fire3rd place American Chunker, Inc.

Adult Female Air Cannon
1st place Hormone Blaster (Georgetown)2nd place Bad Hair Day (Milton)3rd place Dragon Lady

Adult Catapult
1st place Chunk Norris2nd place Sir Chunks-A-Lot3rd place Stand Back

Adult Centrifugal
1st place Inertia 22nd place Bad to the Bone (Milton)3rd place (United Flingdom (Greenwood)

Adult Centrifugal Human Powered
1st place Smokin Lamas2nd place Roto-pult 20003rd place Spun Lucky

Adult Human Powered
1st place Gene's Machine (Newark)2nd place Shooda Node Better3rd place Chunksters

Adult Torsion
1st place Chucky III2nd place Onager3rd place Roman Revenge II

Adult Trebuchet
1st place NASAW2nd place Yankee Seige II3rd place Pumpkin Hammer (Newark)

Youth Catapult (10 and younger)
1st place Punkin Seeds (Georgetown)

Youth Trebuchet (10 and younger)
2nd place Pop Pop's Machine (Milton)3rd place Punkin Seeds II (Georgetown)4th place Fudd's Flinger (Milton)

Youth Air Cannon
2nd place Bad Habit (Milton)3rd place Punkin Reaper (Milton)

Youth Catapult (Youth 11 to 17 years old)
1st place Little Liberty (Milford)

"We got duh chunk---gotta have duh chunk" lol

Evil Hatfields..evil evil.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#814128 Nov 30, 2012
Mitt Wrongney wrote:
<quoted text> there's nothing worse than living off and using funds off the poor from credit cards due to wrong wing corruption, get a life loser.
Same damn thing.

Might want to pluck your own eyes out there-loser.

I HAVE a life--that I am quite content with.

Must suck to be YOU. Glad I am NOT, anyting like-ones like yew-GHETTO RAT.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#814129 Nov 30, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>When Homer saw which way the race was headed I turned on Fox News to see how they would spin it. The Karl Rove complete and total meltdown was the highlight of the year.
Most rightwingers are typical wrong about stuff and when this was literally shoved in his face he basically snapped.
But Hamilton county, the votes! Ohio! NOOOOOOOOOO!
Must see TV
One uh person I knowz Homer, sayz they no have one dem dar telebisions, that they turnz on an wartches.
Now beink as Ah was never one to immerse muhself in MUCH mindless squawky tube blather---

I tink dem werking too hard or something lol.
the_rac_on_teur

Oklahoma City, OK

#814130 Nov 30, 2012
Lauging out loud...

fiscal cliff solutions from the democrats...

"...Geithner suggested $1.6 trillion in tax increases..."

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/mcconnell...
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#814131 Nov 30, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Man that must've made some ratings Homer--you see they ran it again--back to back on Turkey day?
Pumpkin chunking was on at the same time too though so...
Adult Air Cannon
1st place Young Glory (Milton)2nd place Spit Fire3rd place American Chunker, Inc.
Adult Female Air Cannon
1st place Hormone Blaster (Georgetown)2nd place Bad Hair Day (Milton)3rd place Dragon Lady
Adult Catapult
1st place Chunk Norris2nd place Sir Chunks-A-Lot3rd place Stand Back
Adult Centrifugal
1st place Inertia 22nd place Bad to the Bone (Milton)3rd place (United Flingdom (Greenwood)
Adult Centrifugal Human Powered
1st place Smokin Lamas2nd place Roto-pult 20003rd place Spun Lucky
Adult Human Powered
1st place Gene's Machine (Newark)2nd place Shooda Node Better3rd place Chunksters
Adult Torsion
1st place Chucky III2nd place Onager3rd place Roman Revenge II
Adult Trebuchet
1st place NASAW2nd place Yankee Seige II3rd place Pumpkin Hammer (Newark)
Youth Catapult (10 and younger)
1st place Punkin Seeds (Georgetown)
Youth Trebuchet (10 and younger)
2nd place Pop Pop's Machine (Milton)3rd place Punkin Seeds II (Georgetown)4th place Fudd's Flinger (Milton)
Youth Air Cannon
2nd place Bad Habit (Milton)3rd place Punkin Reaper (Milton)
Youth Catapult (Youth 11 to 17 years old)
1st place Little Liberty (Milford)
"We got duh chunk---gotta have duh chunk" lol
Evil Hatfields..evil evil.
Eh Homer---some pretty hefty engineering software some dem catapulters using these days too lol.
amazed

Montverde, FL

#814132 Nov 30, 2012
Morning Folks,

Thought I'd let ya'll know how your tax dollars are being spent.

Oct....can't recall all the Doctor visits but I shopped around for bargins and took the most expensive ones.

Nov....Dentist, error, I pay for that myself. To be honest dentist's are a rip off of Medicare funds. It's really just a scam, I've done my best to get it cut out.

Nov. 25th. Look out, I blew the budget wide open. Had blown out blood vessels in the esophogus and gut, not a preety site. Wife switced hats to abulance driver. She broke the record from here to there. Decided I was not done tossing up blood and headed to the Lav. Wife in hot persuit with wheel chair. In the middle of a big purge I kinda asked her to get someone to help. She only heard help and thought this would be a good time to wipe my mouth. Bad Idea, never block the exit in the middle of a blood vomit. Enter a real nurse wisking me off to behind the curtains and leaving the Men's Room looking like a Crime scene.

About that time my heart thought it was a good time to just quiver, not good for pumping blood. Long story short, heart got back into rythem, 2 blood transfusions, into the operating room, banded off 5 vessels.

I'm worth it folks, I'm worth it!

Today is some heart expert that will work on the heart quiver issue. Looks like an upgrade to a defib.

Keep smiling! Can someone lead a hand, this cross is getting heavy.
the_rac_on_teur

Oklahoma City, OK

#814133 Nov 30, 2012
Filthy minded Liberals take note...
see what 'tee' bagging gets you...

2 years...

http://atlanta.cbslocal.com/2012/11/29/ala-ma...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Jacques from Ottawa 178,021
Amy 9-17-14 4 min ralph 14
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 34 min ward 49,810
Dear Abby 9-17-14 37 min Sublime1 13
Amy 9-14-14 39 min Mister Tonka 7
Nuns hold prayer vigil outside suburban strip club 40 min rev Dave 7
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 42 min Earthling-1 46,632
Amy 9-16 2 hr Mister Tonka 49
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr anonymousdoom 98,215
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE