Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
752,321 - 752,340 of 1,100,220 Comments Last updated 10 min ago
THE DEBIL

Los Angeles, CA

#814082 Nov 29, 2012
WHAT REALLY BOTHERS ME IS THAT SOMEHOW YOU IMAGINE AYN RAND WAS WRITING ABOUT YOU? SHE WROTE ABOUT GENIUS; YOU ARE NOT GENIUSES. YOU'RE MORONS. DO YOU GET THAT? WHY IS THAT SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND? EVERYBODY MADE FUN OF YOU IN SCHOOL BECAUSE YOU WERE STOOPID AND UGLY. HOW DID YOU GET TO BE GENIUSES?
THE DEBIL

Los Angeles, CA

#814083 Nov 29, 2012
WHATSAMATTER, PEOPLE? YOU QUIT? IT TOO LATE FO' JESUS?

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#814084 Nov 29, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
OH FOR GOD'S SAKE! SHINING BRIGHTER? DUH. IT'S TWO O'CLOCK, DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOUR TITS ARE?
I would suggest you go suck a tailpipe but you would probably enjoy it.

Location hidden

#814085 Nov 29, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
...IS THIS ALL THERE IS? SITTING HERE ALL NIGHT TYPING TO MORONS WHO ARE LIKELY BOWLING?
And...yet...here you are, blathering obscenities every night.
THE DEBIL

Los Angeles, CA

#814086 Nov 29, 2012
DEBIL WILL DESTROY THIS THREAD, THAT MUCH IS CERTAIN. HIS ABILITY TO DESTROY STOOPID AMERICA IS AS YET UNRESOLVED, BUT HE TRY. ONE THING FO' SURE: CAROL'S ASS IS GONNA HURT LIKE FIRE. THERE IS NO GOD; THERE IS NO HEAVEN; FROM DIRT YOU WERE MADE AND TO DIRT YOU WILL RETURN. TRUST ME.

Location hidden

#814087 Nov 29, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
THAT'S WHAT YOU WANT THOUGH ISN'T IT HONEY? YOU WANT DESPERATELY FO' SOMEONE TO TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY....
Nobody here cares what you think about them.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#814088 Nov 29, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
WHAT REALLY BOTHERS ME IS THAT SOMEHOW YOU IMAGINE AYN RAND WAS WRITING ABOUT YOU? SHE WROTE ABOUT GENIUS; YOU ARE NOT GENIUSES. YOU'RE MORONS. DO YOU GET THAT? WHY IS THAT SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND? EVERYBODY MADE FUN OF YOU IN SCHOOL BECAUSE YOU WERE STOOPID AND UGLY. HOW DID YOU GET TO BE GENIUSES?
That was only in your school dummy, it didn't happen to everyone.

Location hidden

#814090 Nov 29, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
SO, UM, "ELECTRON," WHAT'RE YOU WEARING? DON'T DRAG THIS OUT TOO LONG I'M TIRED...
Didn't your momma ever tell you that you would go blind if you kept doing that all the time?

Location hidden

#814091 Nov 29, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
DEBIL WILL DESTROY THIS THREAD, THAT MUCH IS CERTAIN. HIS ABILITY TO DESTROY STOOPID AMERICA IS AS YET UNRESOLVED, BUT HE TRY. ONE THING FO' SURE: CAROL'S ASS IS GONNA HURT LIKE FIRE. THERE IS NO GOD; THERE IS NO HEAVEN; FROM DIRT YOU WERE MADE AND TO DIRT YOU WILL RETURN. TRUST ME.
What makes you think anyone gives a crap whether this thread lives or dies? I bet you talk to your wienie when you think nobody is around?
typical blacks

Saint Louis, MO

#814092 Nov 30, 2012
take back the free cell phones.

ADC for one child ONLY.

Reduce food stamps by 15% on 2013 and another 10% in 2014.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#814094 Nov 30, 2012
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah but like the rest of them, want to rule man out of the equation because it doesn't match up with ideolgy that is dated as the ice age. Get used to the super storms and extremes of hot & cold because of your inaction to do anything about it. Now it looks like it is too late. What a legacy to leave the planet for your kids, in pursuit of greed over nature.
Yeah, people are destroying the planet because they're greedy. They drive in their cars to work and spew pollution because they simply want money. Here's a solution, if you don't have a job you can't own a car. That would cut down on a lot of pollution.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#814095 Nov 30, 2012
carol wrote:
Two words: Wealth tax.
The government now wants to tax a percentage of the wealthiest's total assests.
Couldn't that be considered:
Stealing?
Seizure of private property?
Unconstitutional?
A bureaucratic nightmare?
All of the above?
It's in the making regardless.
The government taxes wealth all the time in the form of property taxes. Where I live, nearly everything of any value is taxed annually. If you don't pay the taxes the property will be seized.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#814096 Nov 30, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Rick Warren: Churches Are ‘Probably’ Responsible For Negative Attitudes Towards Gays
Duh!
The church has nothing to do with my negative attitude towards homoes. I just think anal sex between men is disgusting. What some of them do afterwards is even more disgusting.

“I be me, and you are...”

Since: Dec 06

in a city...

#814097 Nov 30, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, I just can't wait until I die!
LOL that made me laugh was reading EBIL or Deeble talking to John and I looked up and I cracked up...

LOL!!!!!!1

Oh that was great...

in a city...

#814098 Nov 30, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I would suggest that now is the time to say we've had enough.
http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2012/04/0...
These devices are being deployed to ensure we don't. Our government wants to make us feel completely powerless to resist the changes "it" has decided to implement against us. Stress levels will go through the roof when people start noticing the drones hovering over their homes. That's a fact. Initially, there will be people trying to shoot them down. That won't go on for long.
Thanks for the heads up...
So what seems more offensive to your Spirit, Law Enforcement, Economics a Govern, or Religion and their Organized Institutions...?

in a city...

#814099 Nov 30, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
JESUS STAND PROUD AS THE CENTURION GATHER HIS WHIP. THEN THE ROMAN FLICK THE THING OUT THERE WITH PRACTICED EFFICIENCY AN' HE CARVE OUT ONE OF JESUS' EYES. HE POP IT OUT LIKE A BON BON AN' THE DOGS SCUFFLE FO' IT IN THE DIRT. JESUS MAINTAIN HIS DIGNITY EVEN WITH JUS' THE ONE EYE AN' STAND FAST AGAINST THE HORRIBLE ONSLAUGHT... TO NO END WHATSOEVER... GIVEN THE TUSSLE BETWEEN JESUS AND THE WHIP, JESUS WILL LOSE... BADLY. IT IS FORETOLD.
]
I you keep it up one of those drones is going to become your shadow...

So you like to stick out your own self though hu?
What's with the font???

I am tired too...
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#814100 Nov 30, 2012
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like the liberals to cite the church when it suits them, however for all issue that the church disagrees with them on they cite as a reason to disband religion.
Hypocrisy ... your name is liberal
For one thing, Jesus was the ultimate liberal. He reached out to the poor and castigated the rich.
I've had my issues with the Catholic bishops on issues like marriage equality and contraception where they were trying to impose their own values on the population as a whole but in this case they're right. Even a non believer should be able to see that further enriching the already wealthy on the backs of the middle class and poor is immoral.
By the way I do attend church services on a regular basis and have never suggesting disbanding religion.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#814102 Nov 30, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
You just copied from a leftwing site.
Happily, places like The American Conservative and Front Porch Republic are acting a hatcheries and incubators for a sane conservatism. That’s a healthy thing. What will be far healthier still will be a Christian and Catholic laity in this country that is decoupled altogether from commitments to the Loony Right or the Looney Left, a Church that weighs reality in light of the Faith, not the Faith in light of ideological commitments to Left or Right.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/markshea/2012/11...

sorry FOXbots. your time is over.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#814103 Nov 30, 2012
The Conservative Future
By DAVID BROOKS

If you listened to the Republican candidates this year, you heard a conventional set of arguments. But if you go online, you can find a vibrant and increasingly influential center-right conversation. Most of the young writers and bloggers in this conversation intermingle, but they can be grouped, for clarity’s sake, around a few hot spots:

Paleoconservatives. The American Conservative has become one of the more dynamic spots on the political Web. Writers like Rod Dreher and Daniel Larison tend to be suspicious of bigness: big corporations, big government, a big military, concentrated power and concentrated wealth. Writers at that Web site, and at the temperamentally aligned Front Porch Republic, treasure tight communities and local bonds. They’re alert to the ways capitalism can erode community. Dispositionally, they are more Walker Percy than Pat Robertson.

Larison focuses on what he calls the imperial tendencies of both the Bush and Obama foreign policies. He crusades against what he sees as the unchecked killing power of drone strikes and champions a more modest and noninterventionist foreign policy.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/20/opinion/bro...

so let me ask....how did those who repeated FOX rhetoric fare in the election?

can you answer that Mr. Romney?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#814104 Nov 30, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Time Magazine was talking abut how these plans aren't reliable because of stock market volatility in comparison the pension plans.
Yes I know. That's the whole point. Congress will have to take over (confiscate) them to protect them from the evil Stock Market. Bill Clinton were going to try this before the blue dress got in the way.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abby 8-29 27 min pde 11
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 30 min andet1987 1,452
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 34 min andet1987 569
Word (Dec '08) 40 min andet1987 4,652
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr J RULES 68,989
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Mimi Seattle 97,933
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr 40ish 4,670
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 177,384
Amy 8-29 10 hr Kuuipo 13
•••