Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#814204 Nov 30, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So, if you have $280K after taxes instead of $250K after taxes, did or dot not the change in tax code give you an extra $30K
You right whiners are dumber than sh*t.
No it did not. This is where your brainwashing kicks in. What it means is the government is not taking $30K more of your money. It does not belong to the government in the first place so the government cannot give it to you. To imply that the government does in fact own everything is a very dangerous road to travel.

You see the word 'give' is where you go wrong.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#814205 Nov 30, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Having faced reality my whole life without the blinders most people wear I can tell you I have no worries. The world is a vampire and nothing is fair. As soon as you libtards realize that we can move on to solving some problems. Until then we will go from one supposed crisis after another.
The one thing I know for sure is this. We are on a train, not a car, headed down an end-of-line track and not only are we not applying the brakes but we are pouring on the coal.
Sorry, I couldn't get past 'Having faced reality my whole life without the blinders' as I was laughing too hard.
carol

Orlando, FL

#814206 Nov 30, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>He was a compassionate conservative. The Republicans have now turned on him, well except for Carol, so now he is a progressive.
Republicans eat their young doncha know?
Don't know exactly who you're talking about...but compassionate conservatives care about people who are really in need.

Compassionate progressives are gullible and easy to manipulate.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#814207 Nov 30, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
So you have a history of voting for progressive candidates ... duly noted.
No I wish there was a better choice. I liked Gary Johnson and wish he had a chance to win. I had to vote for Romney simply because he would not have done as much damage as Obama is going to do. Johnson, if I remember right is a FairTaxer. I would rather have someone who supports that in there.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#814208 Nov 30, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Where "all over the world" were they killing Americans?
Your other implication, that 9/11 cost $6 trillion is just absurd.
I didn't say it was the only reason but it did put us back into the recession we were coming out of from the dot.com bubble. I seem to remember Danial Pearl and a few others getting beheaded.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#814209 Nov 30, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know exactly who you're talking about...but compassionate conservatives care about people who are really in need.
Compassionate progressives are gullible and easy to manipulate.
Carol, always late for the party. We are discussing Bush and his failed presidency, Flack noted that compassionate conservative(Bush referred to himself as one)= progressive but freely admitted he voted for him twice. To which Tenzing duly noted that Flack has a history of voting for progressives.

Flack then went on to say that 9/11 and muslim terrorist attacks all over the world cost us 6 trillion dollars.

To which Tenzing Rebutted - "Where "all over the world" were they killing Americans?
Your other implication, that 9/11 cost $6 trillion is just absurd."

I believe that should bring you up to speed.

I and others were also discussing music, guitars, basses, sound rooms and the like.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#814210 Nov 30, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Don't blame me, you voted for him twice. I voted for Gore and can only imagine where we'd be today, probably just about to pay off the national debt.
I shudder to think where this country would be if that nutcase was president. Most likely already where we are headed now. Down the drain.
ra_con_teur

Oklahoma City, OK

#814211 Nov 30, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I know this will be a shocker for you but people depended on capital gains before the Bush tax cuts.
I know. I know. Call me crazy but really, they did. People even invested then. They had stocks & the economy flourished.
You are becoming comical.
Quit beatin round the bush...
You don't invest...so having obama take from those that do is ok
You....
Greedy, selfish turd!

Next.....

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#814212 Nov 30, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>You're a birther? lol
" and your a true believer"? Homer there will always be questions about Barack Hussein Obama? It's our hope, when the true light is turned on this guy, not only will be be thrown out of office, but the pension be revoked. Also that all the monies the American payer shelled out, be repaid. We know it won't happen, because the rioting in the streets by the welfare leeches in this country, would overwhelm even the National Guard? So.. we're stuck, so to speak, and the American Taxpayer picks up the tab. Barack Hussein Obama.. Never had a job, never needs a job, and he laughs all the way to the bank..'Such a deal I gots for you'.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#814213 Nov 30, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, 9-11!!! Bush is resolved did no wrong.
How about reducing revenues at a time of war & expansion of government.
Yep, we need to spend hundreds of billions so lets cut hundreds of billions on revenues. Brilliant!!!!!
How about wasting hundreds of billions in Iraq. How about unfunded expansions top Medicare.
Record Earmarks.
Bush could have rallied this country to pay for that expansion to protect the homeland.
He could have gone after Bin Laden in Afghanistan without committing us to over a decade of war & nation building.
Here is a fact.
The fact is that we had a balanced budget & were on a path to paying down the debt,.
The exact same thing you bitch about not having every freaking day of your miserable life.
And yet you are too stupid to know it. Too stupid to admit why we no longer have it.
Instead all you do is blame Obama & the Democrats.
How GD pathetic can you get.
If you actually believe the crap you post, you would never ever vote for anther Republican.
You do realize those tax cuts you rail about is mostly to the poor and middle class right. These numbers are close but not exact but the tax cuts for the poor and middle class was something like $1.6 trillion and for the 'rich' was $500 billion. So who is causing the deficit more the 'rich' or the poor and middle class?

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#814214 Nov 30, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, we need to spend hundreds of billions so lets cut hundreds of billions on revenues. Brilliant!!!!!
How about wasting hundreds of billions in Iraq. How about unfunded expansions top Medicare.
Record Earmarks.
Bush could have rallied this country to pay for that expansion to protect the homeland.
He could have gone after Bin Laden in Afghanistan without committing us to over a decade of war & nation building.
Here is a fact.
The fact is that we had a balanced budget & were on a path to paying down the debt,.
The exact same thing you bitch about not having every freaking day of your miserable life.
And yet you are too stupid to know it. Too stupid to admit why we no longer have it.
If you actually believe the crap you post, you would never ever vote for anther Republican.
war on terror I agree with. The rest is progressive through and through. Killing Bin Laden changed what?

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#814215 Nov 30, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Record Earmarks.
Here is a fact.
I don't vote party. I vote for the person I think is going to screw me the least.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#814216 Nov 30, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Carol, always late for the party. We are discussing Bush and his failed presidency, Flack noted that compassionate conservative(Bush referred to himself as one)= progressive but freely admitted he voted for him twice. To which Tenzing duly noted that Flack has a history of voting for progressives.
Flack then went on to say that 9/11 and muslim terrorist attacks all over the world cost us 6 trillion dollars.
To which Tenzing Rebutted - "Where "all over the world" were they killing Americans?
Your other implication, that 9/11 cost $6 trillion is just absurd."
I believe that should bring you up to speed.
I and others were also discussing music, guitars, basses, sound rooms and the like.
I voted for Clinton twice too but he is not a progressive. His wife is but he isn't.

Somebody needs to tell Obama the election is over. He can stop campaigning now.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#814217 Nov 30, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I didn't say it was the only reason but it did put us back into the recession we were coming out of from the dot.com bubble. I seem to remember Danial Pearl and a few others getting beheaded.
1. More fatalities occur "each day" from auto accidents then occur from terrorism for the "whole year".
(1.2 million deaths per year Worldwide)

2. More fatalities occur worldwide each year from animal attacks then occur from terrorism.
( Stats for US Only 1882)

3. More fatalities occur each year from falling down stairs (falling down) then occur from terrorism.
( Just for the Netherlands 1700 deaths in 1999)

4. More fatalities occur "each day" from medical malpractice then occur from terrorism for the "whole year".
( US stats Only - 120,000 deaths worldwide 1.4 million)

Maybe we should declare war on autos, animals, stairs and doctors.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#814218 Nov 30, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I shudder to think where this country would be if that nutcase was president. Most likely already where we are headed now. Down the drain.
Yeah, but just think debt free by 2013. So you're now okay with all the Bush spending. You're a train wreck Flack.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#814219 Nov 30, 2012
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>" and your a true believer"? Homer there will always be questions about Barack Hussein Obama? It's our hope, when the true light is turned on this guy, not only will be be thrown out of office, but the pension be revoked. Also that all the monies the American payer shelled out, be repaid. We know it won't happen, because the rioting in the streets by the welfare leeches in this country, would overwhelm even the National Guard? So.. we're stuck, so to speak, and the American Taxpayer picks up the tab. Barack Hussein Obama.. Never had a job, never needs a job, and he laughs all the way to the bank..'Such a deal I gots for you'.
Call me what you want you nutcase birther, I just believe he was born in Hawaii and is a U.S. citizen, ya birther freak.

The rest is just twisted logic, you act like Obama created welfare.
Bush put us in this bind with his rediculous spending, unfunded tax cuts, unfunded wars and as Homer has noted on several occasions the spending does not reset to zero when a new guy takes office.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#814220 Nov 30, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>
1. More fatalities occur "each day" from auto accidents then occur from terrorism for the "whole year".
2. More fatalities occur worldwide each year from animal attacks then occur from terrorism.
3. More fatalities occur each year from falling down stairs (falling down) then occur from terrorism.
4. More fatalities occur "each day" from medical malpractice then occur from terrorism for the "whole year".
Probabaly be cheaper than 6 trillion spent on terrorism(according to Flack)

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#814221 Nov 30, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes moran but those four are not acts of war. They are for the most part accidents and not intentional acts of destruction like attacking a US warship with an explosive laden boat.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#814223 Nov 30, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> No I wish there was a better choice. I liked Gary Johnson and wish he had a chance to win. I had to vote for Romney simply because he would not have done as much damage as Obama is going to do. Johnson, if I remember right is a FairTaxer. I would rather have someone who supports that in there.
Then you made your bed ... again.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#814224 Nov 30, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I don't vote party. I vote for the person I think is going to screw me the least.
Did you just vote for Paul Ryan?

The guy who actually voted yes yes yes under Bush to take us off that path you claim to love?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 17 min Le Duped 2
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,876
Some Valid Points 2 hr Rest of the story 1
How to make a woman squirtting 2 hr GuGu 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Guru 181,710
im single black hndsome 3 hr ligolyser 1
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 4 hr Silk 81
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago