Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#814216 Nov 30, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Carol, always late for the party. We are discussing Bush and his failed presidency, Flack noted that compassionate conservative(Bush referred to himself as one)= progressive but freely admitted he voted for him twice. To which Tenzing duly noted that Flack has a history of voting for progressives.
Flack then went on to say that 9/11 and muslim terrorist attacks all over the world cost us 6 trillion dollars.
To which Tenzing Rebutted - "Where "all over the world" were they killing Americans?
Your other implication, that 9/11 cost $6 trillion is just absurd."
I believe that should bring you up to speed.
I and others were also discussing music, guitars, basses, sound rooms and the like.
I voted for Clinton twice too but he is not a progressive. His wife is but he isn't.

Somebody needs to tell Obama the election is over. He can stop campaigning now.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#814217 Nov 30, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I didn't say it was the only reason but it did put us back into the recession we were coming out of from the dot.com bubble. I seem to remember Danial Pearl and a few others getting beheaded.
1. More fatalities occur "each day" from auto accidents then occur from terrorism for the "whole year".
(1.2 million deaths per year Worldwide)

2. More fatalities occur worldwide each year from animal attacks then occur from terrorism.
( Stats for US Only 1882)

3. More fatalities occur each year from falling down stairs (falling down) then occur from terrorism.
( Just for the Netherlands 1700 deaths in 1999)

4. More fatalities occur "each day" from medical malpractice then occur from terrorism for the "whole year".
( US stats Only - 120,000 deaths worldwide 1.4 million)

Maybe we should declare war on autos, animals, stairs and doctors.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#814218 Nov 30, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I shudder to think where this country would be if that nutcase was president. Most likely already where we are headed now. Down the drain.
Yeah, but just think debt free by 2013. So you're now okay with all the Bush spending. You're a train wreck Flack.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#814219 Nov 30, 2012
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>" and your a true believer"? Homer there will always be questions about Barack Hussein Obama? It's our hope, when the true light is turned on this guy, not only will be be thrown out of office, but the pension be revoked. Also that all the monies the American payer shelled out, be repaid. We know it won't happen, because the rioting in the streets by the welfare leeches in this country, would overwhelm even the National Guard? So.. we're stuck, so to speak, and the American Taxpayer picks up the tab. Barack Hussein Obama.. Never had a job, never needs a job, and he laughs all the way to the bank..'Such a deal I gots for you'.
Call me what you want you nutcase birther, I just believe he was born in Hawaii and is a U.S. citizen, ya birther freak.

The rest is just twisted logic, you act like Obama created welfare.
Bush put us in this bind with his rediculous spending, unfunded tax cuts, unfunded wars and as Homer has noted on several occasions the spending does not reset to zero when a new guy takes office.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#814220 Nov 30, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>
1. More fatalities occur "each day" from auto accidents then occur from terrorism for the "whole year".
2. More fatalities occur worldwide each year from animal attacks then occur from terrorism.
3. More fatalities occur each year from falling down stairs (falling down) then occur from terrorism.
4. More fatalities occur "each day" from medical malpractice then occur from terrorism for the "whole year".
Probabaly be cheaper than 6 trillion spent on terrorism(according to Flack)

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#814221 Nov 30, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes moran but those four are not acts of war. They are for the most part accidents and not intentional acts of destruction like attacking a US warship with an explosive laden boat.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#814223 Nov 30, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> No I wish there was a better choice. I liked Gary Johnson and wish he had a chance to win. I had to vote for Romney simply because he would not have done as much damage as Obama is going to do. Johnson, if I remember right is a FairTaxer. I would rather have someone who supports that in there.
Then you made your bed ... again.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#814224 Nov 30, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I don't vote party. I vote for the person I think is going to screw me the least.
Did you just vote for Paul Ryan?

The guy who actually voted yes yes yes under Bush to take us off that path you claim to love?

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#814226 Nov 30, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I didn't say it was the only reason but it did put us back into the recession we were coming out of from the dot.com bubble. I seem to remember Danial Pearl and a few others getting beheaded.
Yes, Pearl was in Pakistan investigating al Qaeda. Would he have been there had we not declared a "war" on terror?

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#814227 Nov 30, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> You do realize those tax cuts you rail about is mostly to the poor and middle class right. These numbers are close but not exact but the tax cuts for the poor and middle class was something like $1.6 trillion and for the 'rich' was $500 billion. So who is causing the deficit more the 'rich' or the poor and middle class?
I don't are who got them.

They were unfunded & done at a time when we were at war & expanding government.

I'd favor allowing them all to expire eventually when the economy can handle it.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#814228 Nov 30, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, but just think debt free by 2013. So you're now okay with all the Bush spending. You're a train wreck Flack.
Hell no I'm not for all the Bush spending. i was against Part D. I was against the bank bailouts. When are you going to realize that I want the federal government cut to the bone and it doesn't matter who is in there. If you can't pay for the government you have CUT the government till you can. Anything not in the constitution should be returned to the states or the people. Just as it says!!!!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#814229 Nov 30, 2012
Gov. Chafee Tells Bill O'Reilly: Fox 'Is An Angry Network'

http://crooksandliars.com/john-amato/gov-chaf...

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#814231 Nov 30, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you made your bed ... again.
I did. It was my choice. The only logical one I had.
Mitt Wrongney

El Monte, CA

#814232 Nov 30, 2012
Impeach Obama wrote:
<quoted text>The church has nothing to do with my negative attitude towards homoes. I just think anal sex between men is disgusting. What some of them do afterwards is even more disgusting.
consider it "none" of your business.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#814233 Nov 30, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
It comes down to this: no democrat dares to tell the truth about the King's new clothes - unless and until they retire.
So the lies are part-and-parcel of being an active democrat. Devotion to the party is everything.
Retired democrats, however, can tell the truth.
lol! I'm sure bushie is still looking for his iraqi wmds....
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#814237 Nov 30, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
When I say that Republicans should allow the Democrats to drive over the cliff, I mean that they should not concede in some meaningless attempt to appear cooperative.
lol! As usual, when they can't get their way, cons hope for failure instead.

Seems to be the standard play.

Never mind America or Americans!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#814238 Nov 30, 2012
sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
Get that soiled Depends off your head first, boy.
lol! What's the matter son? Can't find the playbook?

I wonder why?

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#814239 Nov 30, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Pearl was in Pakistan investigating al Qaeda. Would he have been there had we not declared a "war" on terror?
He was a reporter right? So the answer is most likely.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#814240 Nov 30, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. Only 3 seconds. I'm not an intellectual Sloth like you, Dood.
3 Days to decide whether or not you should take a dump with your pants up or down.
This means I'm not your son:}
lol! Ah! So it took you 3 days to solve that problem!

Must have been a "tight squeeze", eh?
MOST VOTERS CLUELES

Nashville, NC

#814241 Nov 30, 2012
In politics there are no accidents or coincidences

If you think that the recent power grab of Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi is happening in a vacuum or by mere happenstance, you are greatly fooling yourself. The move by Morsi to make himself Egypt's new Pharaoh is exactly what the plan has been all along since Obama and the Muslim Brotherhood started the Arab Spring.

Haven't you wondered why Obama, so vocal during the Gaza-Israeli conflict, is now as quiet as a Mosque Mouse? Not one word has he spoken against Morsi's coup. And he won't until he is sure how it will all wind up.

We ask you to consider the following:

*Back in the very beginning of the Ara Spring, Obama sided with the Muslim Brotherhood.

*Obama put the muscle in place to assasinate Muammar Gaddhafi.

*Obama did nothing to stop the Arab Spring as it spread across the Middle East.

*Obama aided the Brotherhood in Yemen with airstirkes.

*Obama convinces G8 to give Muslim Brotherhood $8 billion for Arab Spring.

*The liberal media aided Obama by whole-heartedly embracing the Arab Spring.

*After taking over Egypt, Obama then publicly declared the US-Muslim Brotherhood partnership.

The aboved-cited articles are barely even the tip of the iceberg showing Obama's blood-stained hands in his partnership with the Muslim Brotherhood. Do a category search on our site and see all the evidence, it's quite overwhelming.

The Arab Spring is brought to you by a grant from Barack Obama and the Muslim Brotherhood

Obama's legacy will be that he installed the Muslim Brotherhood firmly in power all across the new Middle East. It's now the United States new foreign policy.

From the very beginning, NTEB has shown you the ever-evolving partnership between Obama and the US with the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt. All this was done for one reason and one reason only, and that answer is found here in the Holy Scriptures:

The Coming Psalm 83 War Against Israel

"They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance. For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate against thee: The tabernacles of Edom, and the Ishmaelites; of Moab, and the Hagarenes; Gebal, and Ammon, and Amalek; the Philistines with the inhabitants of Tyre; Assur also is joined with them: they have holpen the children of Lot. Selah." Psalm 83: 2-8

Lets take a look at who the Muslim nations are that are referenced in Psalm 83:

*The Tabernacles of Edom: South Jordan and Palestine.

*The Ishmaelites: Saudi Arabia

*Moab: Palestinians and Central Jordan

*Hagarenes: Egyptians

*Gebal: Hezbollah and North Lebanon

*Ammon: Palestinians and North Jordan

*Amalek: Sinai

*The Philistines: Hamas of Gaza

*Inhabitants of Tyre: Hezbollah and Southern Lebanon

*Assur: Syrian and Northern Iraq

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy 3-30-15 10 min Sublime1 17
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 19 min goonsquad 52,355
Abby 3-30-15 48 min Mister Tonka 7
News Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 53 min WelbyMD 54,569
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Rogue Scholar 05 185,921
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Red_Forman 5,819
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr Red_Forman 5,153
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]