Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1263070 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#814051 Nov 29, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! You do describe your political position well son.
I'm sure it transfers to your everyday life as well!
You political position is bent over the crapper in wait for the master.
THE DEBIL

Los Angeles, CA

#814052 Nov 29, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Convincing a snake to let go of the frog is an impossible task - especially when the frog's toe is all that's left hanging out from the snake's mouth.
BOY, UM, THAT'S CLEVER. WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THAT CONVINCING A SNAKE TO DO ANYTHING OTHER THAN ITS NATURE IS A WORTHWHILE TASK? A SNAKE'S GOTTA EAT MORON. JUST LIKE YOU. IN ESSENCE: YOU ARE NO BETTER OR WORSE THAN A SNAKE. DUH.

Lapeer, MI

#814053 Nov 29, 2012
sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently him and his porker old lady are spending $1.4 billion a year just to survive.
And they don't even have to use Food Stamps.

But they do get free cellphones:>
THE DEBIL

Los Angeles, CA

#814054 Nov 29, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
OK. You're asking for lessons on how to think. I charge by the hour.
You can't afford it because I don't accept Food Stamps as payment.
SHE'S GONE, MORON. LIVE IN THE PRESENT MOMENT.
THE DEBIL

Los Angeles, CA

#814055 Nov 29, 2012
SO, UM, "ELECTRON," WHAT'RE YOU WEARING? DON'T DRAG THIS OUT TOO LONG I'M TIRED...
THE DEBIL

Los Angeles, CA

#814056 Nov 29, 2012
WHY DO I WASTE MY TIME ON YOU? OH... YEAH.. CAUSE IT'S FUN, AND YOU HATE IT. DON'T YOU WISH YOU'D BEEN BORN SMARTER THAN YOU ARE?
THE DEBIL

Los Angeles, CA

#814057 Nov 29, 2012
DEBIL TEAR ELECTRON'S CLOTHES OFF AN' STUFF HIS COCK UP HIS ASS. ELECTRON SAY, "HEP! HEP! SAVE ME!" BUT DEBIL DON' CARE AN' STUFF THE OL' MEAT WAGON SO FAR UP HIS POOP CHUTE THAT HE FIND BLACK GOLD, TEXAS T! WELLL.. THE FIRST THING YOU KNOW OL' JED'S A MILLIONAIRE... THE KINFOLKS SAY, JED, MOVE AWAY FROM THERE...
THE DEBIL

Los Angeles, CA

#814059 Nov 29, 2012
I SAID, KEEP UP! DO IT! DO IT NOW!!!!(YOU DO REALIZE THAT YOU BE A LAUGHING STOCK IN THE MORNING?) DUH
THE DEBIL

Los Angeles, CA

#814060 Nov 29, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
OK. You're asking for lessons on how to think. I charge by the hour.
You can't afford it because I don't accept Food Stamps as payment.
HOPEFULLY YOU DON' CHARGE VERY MUCH, MORON?
THE DEBIL

Los Angeles, CA

#814061 Nov 29, 2012
I TOL' YOU TO KEEP UP YOU DUMB BITCH, ARE YOU DEAF?
THE DEBIL

Los Angeles, CA

#814062 Nov 29, 2012
APPARENTLY
THE DEBIL

Los Angeles, CA

#814064 Nov 29, 2012
YEAH, THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT.
Mitt Wrongney

El Monte, CA

#814065 Nov 29, 2012
carol wrote:
Dem. Patty Murray said she's ready to take us over the fiscal cliff if democrats don't get their way and raise taxes.
So let me get this straight.
Raising taxes will take us back into a recession...and democrats are threatening to ruin the economy if they can't cause another recession?
Do I have that right?
No you don"t.

Lapeer, MI

#814066 Nov 29, 2012
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone you just described who should be in charge of that?
Government, Law enforcement, under what code would that be filed?
Special need or Special conduct...When's the time to say it is enough?
Law extends only so far and so deep beyond which we assume that good human beings will play nice for the sake of playing nice. That doesn't work. There are those like sonicfiller who patrol the peripheral like a jackal outlier taking bites where they can and where they can't jumping back to try again.

There are, in descending order of effectiveness, some behavioral guides: Law, Ethics, Morals and then Spirituality.

In turn there is respectively, in descending population of inhabitance, Law abiding citizens, Financiers, Lawyers and Democrats.

My tongue-in-cheek is getting sore.
THE DEBIL

Los Angeles, CA

#814069 Nov 29, 2012
YOU'RE NOT A SHITTINGELECTRON YOU'RE A FUCKINGMORON, WANT ME TO FIX IT FO' YOU?
THE DEBIL

Los Angeles, CA

#814070 Nov 29, 2012
DEBIL GRAB JESUS BY HIS HAIR AN' SHOVE HIS DICK UP HIS ASS.. "CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?" DEBIL SAY...

Lapeer, MI

#814071 Nov 29, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
When I say that Republicans should allow the Democrats to drive over the cliff, I mean that they should not concede in some meaningless attempt to appear cooperative.
Agreed. The expression "Political Compromise" conjures up images of good faith attempts to meet in the middle. But when Der Führer moves a peanut forward across the table in fake concession and then loudly demands all the grain from America's storehouses in return, it becomes a sick joke. This is not compromise but browbeating from the Kenyan Snake.

(do snakes have eyebrows?)
THE DEBIL

Los Angeles, CA

#814072 Nov 29, 2012
IT A SHELL GAME, SO SHOW ME YOU NUTS, CRACKER.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#814073 Nov 29, 2012
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone you just described who should be in charge of that?
Government, Law enforcement, under what code would that be filed?
Special need or Special conduct...When's the time to say it is enough?
I would suggest that now is the time to say we've had enough.

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2012/04/0...

These devices are being deployed to ensure we don't. Our government wants to make us feel completely powerless to resist the changes "it" has decided to implement against us. Stress levels will go through the roof when people start noticing the drones hovering over their homes. That's a fact. Initially, there will be people trying to shoot them down. That won't go on for long.
THE DEBIL

Los Angeles, CA

#814074 Nov 29, 2012
JESUS STAND PROUD AS THE CENTURION GATHER HIS WHIP. THEN THE ROMAN FLICK THE THING OUT THERE WITH PRACTICED EFFICIENCY AN' HE CARVE OUT ONE OF JESUS' EYES. HE POP IT OUT LIKE A BON BON AN' THE DOGS SCUFFLE FO' IT IN THE DIRT. JESUS MAINTAIN HIS DIGNITY EVEN WITH JUS' THE ONE EYE AN' STAND FAST AGAINST THE HORRIBLE ONSLAUGHT... TO NO END WHATSOEVER... GIVEN THE TUSSLE BETWEEN JESUS AND THE WHIP, JESUS WILL LOSE... BADLY. IT IS FORETOLD.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min Mothra 54,345
Cheap Kitchen Cabinets Door For Sale UK 9 min drisa22 1
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 17 min Dr Guru 194,453
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 70,142
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Rose of Tralee 100,287
abby7-30-15 2 hr mrs gladys kravitz 6
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Mark 52,061
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages