Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
751,941 - 751,960 of 1,079,440 Comments Last updated 9 min ago
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I agree. We also need more women in politics; hopefully a female President is in the near future as well.
2016, either Hillary or Michele Obama. I would have given Christie an outside shot but the rightwingers have already turned on him. He needs them to get the nomination then he can turn his back on them like Romney did.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
If Conservatives/Republicans agree to redistribute wealth, then there is no point in their existence.
Just have a one-party dictatorship.
conservatives choice.
the_rac_on_teur

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

When 2.7 is not really 2.7

obammie's spending making him look good...

"... So what drove "growth" in Q3? Nothing short of the most hollow and worst components of GDP: Government Spending, which soared to 0.67% of the annualized number..."
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Less government.
Less government micromanaging, controlling, interfering and taking more of people's money to waste on all of the above.
That's the solution.
now if we could just get you conservatives to apply that to every other issue.....you wouldn't be a hypocrite.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Yes, I agree. We also need more women in politics; hopefully a female President is in the near future as well.
Agreed. And there are good women in politics from both parties. I say let the women rule, I mean just look at the bang up job the men have done. Not to mention all the sex scandals with other women/men, hookers, interns, foreigners, pages, toe tapping, etc. Not many women embroiled in these kinds of things.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Bill Clinton asks for help with Hillary's 2008 campaign debt!! Why doesn’t Bill/Hillary pay off their own Debt how many times Bill bragged about their Wealth…Oops that’s right Liberals/Democrats never pay for anything with their own money…It’s a matter of principle!!
BARRY GOLDWATER

Lockport, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>2016, either Hillary or Michele Obama. I would have given Christie an outside shot but the rightwingers have already turned on him. He needs them to get the nomination then he can turn his back on them like Romney did.
Romney found out how hard it is to run so far right and then move to the middle. He may have made it but the independents were still afraid he would let the neocons go forth on Iran. That and the ghost of W who may have paved the way for another twelve years of Democrats in the WH.

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Bullshit! We are about to nosedive into a depression with Obama cheering the way. It's what he wants. Remember:'Never let a good crisis go to waste!'
You've been sold a pig in a poke and now it's to late to take it back to market. You didn't get a pig you got a skunk.
What did Bush want?????????? Obviously, it wasn't a balanced budget.

And tell me why Obama wants the US to be in a depression?

I smell a tad of your racism in your last statement. Are you a racist f*ck like some of your buddies here on Topix?
the_rac_on_teur

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

sonicfilter wrote:
Now Even A Majority Of Republicans Think Tax Hikes Should Be Part Of A Deal
http://www.businessinsider.com/fiscal-cliff-p...
stupid conservative Marxists.
What would you rather have:

free hamburgers from yer homey's mickey Ds...

OR... higher taxes on the dude dum enough to spend 100 grand on a television?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Rick Warren: Churches Are ‘Probably’ Responsible For Negative Attitudes Towards Gays
Duh!
Democrats are responsible for negative attitudes towards successful people.

Wanna ban free speech?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The man was elected. He was not the candidate the US would have preferred.
Why are you such a liar?
"Election" of a radical Islamist was inevitable when Obama deposed Mubarak.
finding

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really think it was because of Ryan? I don't. I think the 47% video, and Akin and Mourdock, woke many people up
bommie won with people on welfare, Sorry but true.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>2016, either Hillary or Michele Obama. I would have given Christie an outside shot but the rightwingers have already turned on him. He needs them to get the nomination then he can turn his back on them like Romney did.
The next election will be a ripe moment for a third party candidate; the republican party is weakened. He can run as an Independent and probably get elected.
I don't think Michelle Obama has political aspirations; and I'd like Hillary to run but think she's not going to. We shall see, she will be 70 then, maybe too old.
I like Elizabeth Warren, the new Senator in Mass.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
People like Terry Jones make Americans and Christians look bad. He has put Americans all over the world in danger because of his sicko comments and disrespect for others.
He brings in upon himself so good riddance.
Freedom of speech that is selective is not freedom.

Few intelligent people think Terry Jones speaks for anyone but himself. Obviously, radical Islamists like the Egyptian government are not very intelligent.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

the_rac_on_teur wrote:
When 2.7 is not really 2.7
obammie's spending making him look good...
"... So what drove "growth" in Q3? Nothing short of the most hollow and worst components of GDP: Government Spending, which soared to 0.67% of the annualized number..."
that happens every year as each government program spends any money they have left because if they spend less than they received not only do they not get an annual increase but they are cut to the amount they spent. Can't have that! September is always a very busy place around here.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Subversive Barry wrote:
<quoted text>
Imagine that. You lowlifes now can be tracked when stealing from others.
WTF? Confused?
The typical rightwinger who says they don't want government in their lives; is in favor of a police state. Authoritarianism.
You're so stupid you don't even know what you are saying. Go away, skat.
the_rac_on_teur

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Obamacare helps the uninsurable by giving them

$1000 a month insurance premiums!

Lets look at how cheap it will be (Kaiser):
"...A family of four earning $75,000 will pay $7,125 in annual premiums and as much as $8,333 in co-pays and deductibles, according to a preliminary estimate by the Kaiser Family Foundation. A single 40-year-old earning $30,000 will pay $2,509 in premiums and as much as $3,125 in cost sharing. For a 60- year-old making $40,000, the amount will be $3,800 in premiums and up to $4,167 in out-of-pocket costs..."

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-11-29/unaf...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>

And tell me why Obama wants the US to be in a depression?
To pave the way for a dictatorship and radical redistribution of wealth.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Are Right Wing Conservatives Hypocrites By Nature?

Man is moral but society is not, the liberal theologian Reinhold Niebuhr reminds us. Telling the truth and being true to our stated principles may be sovereign in our personal lives but can easily give way to the demands of our political commitments, as right wing conservatives know all too well.

Hypocrisy matters to liberals because the principles of equality and fair-dealing upon which our liberal way of life depends matter to liberals -- and when those principles are impartially applied bridge our differences to create a society greater than the sum of its parts.

Right wing conservatives do not share this vision of the Great Society and so are untroubled by hypocrisy because their first and only commitment is to their group.

http://open.salon.com/blog/ted_frier/2012/02/...
the_rac_on_teur

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Agreed. And there are good women in politics from both parties. I say let the women rule, I mean just look at the bang up job the men have done. Not to mention all the sex scandals with other women/men, hookers, interns, foreigners, pages, toe tapping, etc. Not many women embroiled in these kinds of things.
I knew it! Homer is really Homerette!

Homer's a girl!
Homer's a girl!
Homer's a girl!
Homer's a girl!
Homer's a girl!
Homer's a girl!
Homer's a girl!
Homer's a girl!
Homer's a girl!
Homer's a girl!
Homer's a girl!
Homer's a girl!
Homer's a girl!
Homer's a girl!

Homer's a girl!
Homer's a girl!

Homer's a girl!
Homer's a girl!

Homer's a girl!
Homer's a girl!

Homer's a girl!
Homer's a girl!

Homer's a girl!
Homer's a girl!

Homer's a girl!
Homer's a girl!

Homer's a girl!
Homer's a girl!

Homer's a girl!
Homer's a girl!

Homer's a girl!
Homer's a girl!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

100 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 13 min Religionthebiglie 48,888
Abby 7-24 13 min Toj 32
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 13 min Rogue Scholar 05 174,529
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 30 min Toj 97,522
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 37 min voice of peace 67,906
Possible Health Effects of Radiation Exposure a... 40 min CDC 1
Avoid Victory Auto Wreckers 1 hr Wrecked 12
Amy 7-24 1 hr Kuuipo 18
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search