Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
751,901 - 751,920 of 1,101,134 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#813521 Nov 29, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Less government.
Less government micromanaging, controlling, interfering and taking more of people's money to waste on all of the above.
That's the solution.
I thought you liked Bush?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#813522 Nov 29, 2012
Stoned Cold wrote:
<quoted text>Dont you mean Faux news?
;)
Naturally.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#813523 Nov 29, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Coming soon to America.
Rick Warren: Churches Are ‘Probably’ Responsible For Negative Attitudes Towards Gays

Duh!

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#813524 Nov 29, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously, you are pleased that Obama has installed a new dictator in Egypt who is far worse than Mubarak.
The man was elected. He was not the candidate the US would have preferred.

Why are you such a liar?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#813525 Nov 29, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Just great, all we need are more women judges. No wait, this is just what we need as they tend to look at both sides of an issue with a little more thought and weigh both sides as opposed to men who rush headlong into war with Iraq.
Have I made myself clear? Clear enough?
Yes, I agree. We also need more women in politics; hopefully a female President is in the near future as well.

“I've visited all 57 states!”

Since: Mar 12

Jivetown

#813526 Nov 29, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Homer,
•In a novel case, a Pennsylvania federal district court held that individuals who steal others’ Wi-Fi can be subject to police surveillance even through another person’s IP address.
Hmmmm.....WTF?
Imagine that. You lowlifes now can be tracked when stealing from others.

WTF? Confused?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#813527 Nov 29, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Loud-mouthed people like you who support repealing the First Amendment will ultimately suffer from the effects.
Perhaps we can find some other country to sentence you to death.
'Some other country'? Have you not seen some of these posts directed at Lily?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#813528 Nov 29, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Loud-mouthed people like you who support repealing the First Amendment will ultimately suffer from the effects.
Perhaps we can find some other country to sentence you to death.
People like Terry Jones make Americans and Christians look bad. He has put Americans all over the world in danger because of his sicko comments and disrespect for others.
He brings in upon himself so good riddance.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#813529 Nov 29, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Bullshit! We are about to nosedive into a depression with Obama cheering the way. It's what he wants. Remember:'Never let a good crisis go to waste!'
You've been sold a pig in a poke and now it's to late to take it back to market. You didn't get a pig you got a skunk.
I told you, never again Flack, never again. Homer not buying into your bullsh!t no more. You've never been right once.

My statement stands, we crashed and burned back in 2008.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#813530 Nov 29, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Less government.
Less government micromanaging, controlling, interfering and taking more of people's money to waste on all of the above.
That's the solution.
Such as?

Wars? Defense spending? Foreign aide?
the_rac_on_teur

Oklahoma City, OK

#813531 Nov 29, 2012
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#813532 Nov 29, 2012
<quoted text>
Yes, I agree. We also need more women in politics; hopefully a female President is in the near future as well.
2016, either Hillary or Michele Obama. I would have given Christie an outside shot but the rightwingers have already turned on him. He needs them to get the nomination then he can turn his back on them like Romney did.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#813533 Nov 29, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
If Conservatives/Republicans agree to redistribute wealth, then there is no point in their existence.
Just have a one-party dictatorship.
conservatives choice.
the_rac_on_teur

Oklahoma City, OK

#813534 Nov 29, 2012
When 2.7 is not really 2.7

obammie's spending making him look good...

"... So what drove "growth" in Q3? Nothing short of the most hollow and worst components of GDP: Government Spending, which soared to 0.67% of the annualized number..."
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#813535 Nov 29, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Less government.
That's the solution.
now if we could just get you conservatives to apply that to every other issue.....you wouldn't be a hypocrite.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#813536 Nov 29, 2012
<quoted text>
Agreed. And there are good women in politics from both parties. I say let the women rule, I mean just look at the bang up job the men have done. Not to mention all the sex scandals with other women/men, hookers, interns, foreigners, pages, toe tapping, etc. Not many women embroiled in these kinds of things.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#813537 Nov 29, 2012
Bill Clinton asks for help with Hillary's 2008 campaign debt!! Why doesn’t Bill/Hillary pay off their own Debt how many times Bill bragged about their Wealth…Oops that’s right Liberals/Democrats never pay for anything with their own money…It’s a matter of principle!!
BARRY GOLDWATER

Lockport, IL

#813538 Nov 29, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>2016, either Hillary or Michele Obama. I would have given Christie an outside shot but the rightwingers have already turned on him. He needs them to get the nomination then he can turn his back on them like Romney did.
Romney found out how hard it is to run so far right and then move to the middle. He may have made it but the independents were still afraid he would let the neocons go forth on Iran. That and the ghost of W who may have paved the way for another twelve years of Democrats in the WH.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#813539 Nov 29, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Bullshit! We are about to nosedive into a depression with Obama cheering the way. It's what he wants. Remember:'Never let a good crisis go to waste!'
You've been sold a pig in a poke and now it's to late to take it back to market. You didn't get a pig you got a skunk.
What did Bush want?????????? Obviously, it wasn't a balanced budget.

And tell me why Obama wants the US to be in a depression?

I smell a tad of your racism in your last statement. Are you a racist f*ck like some of your buddies here on Topix?
the_rac_on_teur

Oklahoma City, OK

#813540 Nov 29, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
Now Even A Majority Of Republicans Think Tax Hikes Should Be Part Of A Deal
http://www.businessinsider.com/fiscal-cliff-p...
stupid conservative Marxists.
What would you rather have:

free hamburgers from yer homey's mickey Ds...

OR... higher taxes on the dude dum enough to spend 100 grand on a television?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min Learn to Read 177,509
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 12 min James 68,394
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 69,062
Laser Weapon 500mW Green Dazzler 1 hr Use this on you 1
Crack and the Social, Moral, and Economic Decay... 1 hr THE CRACKHEADS 1
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 2 hr SLY WEST 302
Second man charged in May homicide that left mo... 2 hr reality is a crutch 1
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••