Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#813553 Nov 29, 2012
finding wrote:
<quoted text>bommie won with people on welfare, Sorry but true.
Wrong again dummy

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m20wcoExrm1...
Rahm Jizzbucket Emanuel

Oswego, IL

#813554 Nov 29, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
What did Bush want?????????? Obviously, it wasn't a balanced budget.
And tell me why Obama wants the US to be in a depression?
I smell a tad of your racism in your last statement. Are you a racist f*ck like some of your buddies here on Topix?
bo is worried about his legacy! He wants to be remembered as the great socialist that equalized and freed America from its capitalistic bonds. If he cares about people then lets talk what he's done about unemployment. Lets talk about what he's done for the vicitms of Hurricane Sandy. He wants to go over the fiscal cliff so he can blame everything on the right again. The GOP needs to do absolutely nothing. Let bo own something for once, even though the media wont report it that way!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#813555 Nov 29, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
What did Bush want?????????? Obviously, it wasn't a balanced budget.
And tell me why Obama wants the US to be in a depression?
I smell a tad of your racism in your last statement. Are you a racist f*ck like some of your buddies here on Topix?
Why is everything about race with you stupid fraks? What you smell is your upper lip! Go wash it! What happened the last time we went into depression? The largest growth of socialism this country has seen.
the_rac_on_teur

Oklahoma City, OK

#813556 Nov 29, 2012
Yay!

broke people gonna have to pay becuase of ole obammiecare!

"...That means many with modest incomes will be responsible for covering the bulk of their premium costs. About 5 million people required to buy coverage won’t receive any help from the government because they earn too much, CBO projects.."

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-11-29/unaf...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#813557 Nov 29, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
The next election will be a ripe moment for a third party candidate; the republican party is weakened. He can run as an Independent and probably get elected.
I don't think Michelle Obama has political aspirations; and I'd like Hillary to run but think she's not going to. We shall see, she will be 70 then, maybe too old.
I like Elizabeth Warren, the new Senator in Mass.
Conservatives would welcome a three-way race between Hillary/Michelle, Christie, and a strong non-religious fiscal Conservative. We get 40-45% of the vote and you can fight over the balance. The election would probably end up in the House.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#813558 Nov 29, 2012
the_rac_on_teur wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew it! Homer is really Homerette!
Homer's a girl!
Homer's a girl!
Homer's a girl!
Homer's a girl!
Homer's a girl!
Homer's a girl!
Homer's a girl!
Homer's a girl!
Homer's a girl!
Homer's a girl!
Homer's a girl!
Homer's a girl!
Homer's a girl!
Homer's a girl!
Homer's a girl!
Homer's a girl!
Homer's a girl!
Homer's a girl!
Homer's a girl!
Homer's a girl!
Homer's a girl!
Homer's a girl!
Homer's a girl!
Homer's a girl!
Homer's a girl!
Homer's a girl!
Homer's a girl!
Homer's a girl!
Homer's a girl!
Homer's a girl!
Homer's a girl!
Homer's a girl!
And you're a dummy
yawkie

United States

#813559 Nov 29, 2012
Sometimes I put chili in a funnel and pump it into my ass.

Then my husband sticks his dique in my ass and its a chili dog.
yawkie

United States

#813560 Nov 29, 2012
the_rac_on_teur wrote:
<quoted text>I knew it! Homer is really Homerette!

Homer's a girl!
Homer's a girl!
Homer's a girl!
Homer's a girl!
Homer's a girl!
Homer's a girl!
Homer's a girl!
Homer's a girl!
Homer's a girl!
Homer's a girl!
Homer's a girl!
Homer's a girl!
Homer's a girl!
Homer's a girl!

Homer's a girl!
Homer's a girl!

Homer's a girl!
Homer's a girl!

Homer's a girl!
Homer's a girl!

Homer's a girl!
Homer's a girl!

Homer's a girl!
Homer's a girl!

Homer's a girl!
Homer's a girl!

Homer's a girl!
Homer's a girl!

Homer's a girl!
Homer's a girl!

Homer's a girl!
Homer's a girl!
You like chili dogs?
yawkie

United States

#813561 Nov 29, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text>that happens every year as each government program spends any money they have left because if they spend less than they received not only do they not get an annual increase but they are cut to the amount they spent. Can't have that! September is always a very busy place around here.
I'm very busy too.
This time of year I attempt suicide twice a week.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#813562 Nov 29, 2012
It's being reported that Syrian rebels are receiving shoulder fired surface to air missiles from Qatar and that at least one Syrian military helicopter and one fighter jet have been shot down this week.

When Assad falls, and he will, these SAM's can easily end up in the hands of terrorists and used to bring down commercial aircraft.

Weird is that Qatar is a US ally which hosted US military support bases during the war against Iraq.
yawkie

United States

#813563 Nov 29, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>Conservatives would welcome a three-way race between Hillary/Michelle, Christie, and a strong non-religious fiscal Conservative. We get 40-45% of the vote and you can fight over the balance. The election would probably end up in the House.
Ever do a three way with an eggplant, a fist, and a garden hose?

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#813564 Nov 29, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
To pave the way for a dictatorship and radical redistribution of wealth.
A dictator of what, a destroyed country?

Our way of live is slowly being killed by the growing gap between the wealthy & the poorer as we travel the road of a shrinking middle class.

That is not America. That's a third world country. That s what the Republicans want with their policies that consistently favor the wealthy while expecting the rest to pay for it.

Gotta protect those tax cuts for the wealthy while paying for it through reductions to the entitlements.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#813565 Nov 29, 2012
yawkie wrote:
Cursory glance, I do the same. Just know that I wouldn't write nasty remarks to you. Now, you may get a "fake" post with some dem or drbble stupidities about how much "new yawk" loves you, with the added profane perversities, of course.
It's their MO.
They are both, immature and mentally brain damaged.
Certainly 'aint' right in the head.
I like posting on here too, but they are nothing more than disruptive nuisances, time wasters.
Over 50s with no life but Topix, & nothing of intelligence to say.
Enjoy your day! Did you start making your chili?
<quoted text>
Not yet. People coming over for the Vikings-Packers game Sunday. Or is it the Vikings-Bears? I think the first.
yawkie

United States

#813568 Nov 29, 2012
Rahm Jizzbucket Emanuel wrote:
<quoted text>bo is worried about his legacy! He wants to be remembered as the great socialist that equalized and freed America from its capitalistic bonds. If he cares about people then lets talk what he's done about unemployment. Lets talk about what he's done for the vicitms of Hurricane Sandy. He wants to go over the fiscal cliff so he can blame everything on the right again. The GOP needs to do absolutely nothing. Let bo own something for once, even though the media wont report it that way!
You seem like an intelligent conservative.
I'm thinking double digit IQ.
the_rac_on_teur

Oklahoma City, OK

#813569 Nov 29, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
Are Right Wing Conservatives Hypocrites By Nature?
Man is moral but society is not, the liberal theologian Reinhold Niebuhr reminds us. Telling the truth and being true to our stated principles may be sovereign in our personal lives but can easily give way to the demands of our political commitments, as right wing conservatives know all too well.
Hypocrisy matters to liberals because the principles of equality and fair-dealing upon which our liberal way of life depends matter to liberals -- and when those principles are impartially applied bridge our differences to create a society greater than the sum of its parts.
Right wing conservatives do not share this vision of the Great Society and so are untroubled by hypocrisy because their first and only commitment is to their group.
http://open.salon.com/blog/ted_frier/2012/02/...
Mao was a man, was he moral?

Society's have morals...rules we all must live by,
murder is wrong for example.
Man chooses his ethics when no one is looking...
I.e...stealing is wrong but the 'man' owes me a new tv so stealing is ok!
What kind of ethics do you think you have?
Jane Says

New York, NY

#813570 Nov 29, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Loud-mouthed people like you who support repealing the First Amendment will ultimately suffer from the effects.
Perhaps we can find some other country to sentence you to death.
Looney Lily marches lock-step with other liberals who want freedom of speech only if the speech is politically correct and they agree with it. it has been happening in so-called enlightened countries like Canada and is happening at liberal American universities:

'things have been turned around to give campus communities the expectation that if someone's feelings are hurt by something that is said, the university will protect that person. As soon as you allow something as vague as Big Brother protecting your feelings, anything and everything can be punished."

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142412788...

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#813572 Nov 29, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
"Election" of a radical Islamist was inevitable when Obama deposed Mubarak.
Not at all. The US pushed for a candidate other than the guy who won.

You are just making up sh*t.
yawkie

United States

#813573 Nov 29, 2012
yawkie wrote:
<quoted text>Still pimpin' for the debil and shillin' for the dildo dem?

Yeah, that post WAS Yawkie, Me, MY post to flack.

The Knock-Knock Faux Engine is your Adversary, not mine.

Yeah, I spelled Grammar with an "E", miss anal retentive.

The Knock-Knock Engine is still posting on this thread.

Can't you discern who it is? I'll never tell.

That's what happens when one has blinders on their eyeballs.

They lose their sense of discernment.

Choosing selective deduction instead.
Fake Yawkie!
the_rac_on_teur

Oklahoma City, OK

#813574 Nov 29, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
A dictator of what, a destroyed country?
Our way of live is slowly being killed by the growing gap between the wealthy & the poorer as we travel the road of a shrinking middle class.
That is not America. That's a third world country. That s what the Republicans want with their policies that consistently favor the wealthy while expecting the rest to pay for it.
Gotta protect those tax cuts for the wealthy while paying for it through reductions to the entitlements.
How does Obama stealing a middle class investors capital gains help you?
yawkie

United States

#813575 Nov 29, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text>Not yet. People coming over for the Vikings-Packers game Sunday. Or is it the Vikings-Bears? I think the first.
I love football.
I once shot a nerf football out of my vagina for a field goal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min wojar 180,945
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 14 min JOEL 70,627
My true thoughts about this song. 54 min WhyNotLookAtHer 3
Are you sick of Topix polls or do you vote? 57 min TheyfuckUsAll 5
World's Best Photo Art 2 hr Long Time Fan 5
EverGreen Belgrade 3 hr AqifBlytaWasShotL... 18
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr IBdaMann 48,593
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 pm PST

Bleacher Report 4:00PM
Breaking Down What Colt McCoy Brings to the Washington Offense in Place of RGIII
NBC Sports 4:45 PM
NFL on Thanksgiving: Bears season falls into irrelevancy
NBC Sports 4:50 PM
NFL on Thanksgiving: Megatron reaches 10,000 yards
Bleacher Report 5:33 PM
Bears vs. Lions Video Highlights
Yahoo! Sports 6:07 PM
Lions, Eagles serve up Thanksgiving Day routs