Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
751,761 - 751,780 of 1,081,709 Comments Last updated 7 min ago

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#813324
Nov 29, 2012
 

Judged:

10

10

10

Impeach Obama wrote:
<quoted text>I believe the climate is always changing too. Just a short three months ago it was hot as hell here. Now it's freezing. Same thing happened last year. I am a firm believer in climate change.
Yeah but like the rest of them, want to rule man out of the equation because it doesn't match up with ideolgy that is dated as the ice age. Get used to the super storms and extremes of hot & cold because of your inaction to do anything about it. Now it looks like it is too late. What a legacy to leave the planet for your kids, in pursuit of greed over nature.
DEM TAX

Bergenfield, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#813326
Nov 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Obama to take fiscal cliff case on the road

4
Comments (15)

By BYRON TAU |
11/27/12 6:47 AM EST

President Obama will travel to Pennsylvania this week to publicly make his pitch on unwinding the combination of tax increases and spending cuts that will automatically happen on Jan. 1.

According to a White House official, Obama will visit a manufacturing plant of the Rodon Group in Hatfield, Pa. on Friday — a toy company that makes Tinkertoy, K’NEX Building Sets and Angry Bird Building Sets, among other things.

It's part of a week of outreach to various constituent groups on the so-called fiscal cliff — a week that includes meetings with business leaders and an event with middle-class Americans.

According to a White House official, Obama will make the case that the uncertainty over the fiscal cliff standoff will impact consumer spending this holiday season and will cause a plunge in retail sales if taxes go up next year.

A recent report produced by the Council of Economic Advisers and the National Economic Council estimated that retail spending could fall by $200 billion if taxes go up on the middle class.

The trip to Pennsylvania also mirrors Obama's successful strategy to extend the payroll tax in 2011 — where Obama very publicly made the case for his approach on the payroll tax, spurring Congress to act.

I HOPE AND PRAY THAT WE GO OVER THE fiscal cliff!!!!!THIS IS WHAT THE DEM WANT,SO BE IT,BRING
IT ON!!!!!!!!!!TAX,TAX,TAX AND SPEND TO PAY HEALTHY PEOPLE NOT TO WORK!!!!!!THE USA HAS LOST ITS MIND!!!!!!!!!!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#813327
Nov 29, 2012
 

Judged:

10

10

10

Impeach Obama wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody's forced to work at McDonalds. Here's an idea. Get an education, get off the crack pipe and do something to better yourself and maybe you can own a McDonalds franchise someday. Stop worrying about your friends accusing you of "tryin' to be white."
LOL

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#813328
Nov 29, 2012
 

Judged:

12

12

10

JayeDon08 wrote:
I love my president
As much as you love your free cellphone.
PDUPONT

South Hadley, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#813329
Nov 29, 2012
 

Judged:

10

10

10

flack wrote:
<quoted text> See this!!! No mention what so ever that the innocent little black child pointed a sawed off shotgun at the man first. Libtards make me want to puke.
Sure, Dunn claimed that a sawed off shotgun was pointed at him but Jacksonville Attorney Gene Nichols stated that there was no evidence that anyone in the SUV was armed. After the shooting Dunn instead of sticking around for the police fled the scene and left the jurisdiction the next day. That's hardly the actions of someone who's innocent.
PDUPONT

South Hadley, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#813330
Nov 29, 2012
 

Judged:

10

10

10

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, there was a glimmer of hope in 2010. But the democrats in the Senate decided to maintain the status quo at all costs - even to the point of refusing to vote on a House passed budget.
So, you'll be glad to know I'm perfectly fine.
Can't wait until your taxes go up. It will be painful for all of us but at least it will prove who's really dumb.
Glimmer of hope for whom nitwit? For the wealthiest for sure since the GOP budget included more tax cuts for them. The middle class and the poor, not so much since the budget cut programs that affect them. Catholic bishops, a conservative group if there ever was one called the GOP budget immoral.
Democrats are the ones who want to keep taxes low on the middle class because they're the ones that take that money and spend it stimulating the economy. The President ran on the platform of taxing the wealthy more and he won. Exit polls indicated that most Americans including a sizable number of Republicans agree with this.
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#813331
Nov 29, 2012
 

Judged:

10

10

10

Impeach Obama wrote:
<quoted text>Pull a .45 on truck full of rednecks and you might be in for a big surprise.
God forbid you offer one a joint.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#813332
Nov 29, 2012
 

Judged:

10

10

10

sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
democrat, was she?
It's called an after-birth abortion.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#813334
Nov 29, 2012
 

Judged:

6

6

6

DEM TAX wrote:
Obama to take fiscal cliff case on the road
4
Comments (15)
By BYRON TAU |
11/27/12 6:47 AM EST
President Obama will travel to Pennsylvania this week to publicly make his pitch on unwinding the combination of tax increases and spending cuts that will automatically happen on Jan. 1.
According to a White House official, Obama will visit a manufacturing plant of the Rodon Group in Hatfield, Pa. on Friday — a toy company that makes Tinkertoy, K’NEX Building Sets and Angry Bird Building Sets, among other things.
It's part of a week of outreach to various constituent groups on the so-called fiscal cliff — a week that includes meetings with business leaders and an event with middle-class Americans.
According to a White House official, Obama will make the case that the uncertainty over the fiscal cliff standoff will impact consumer spending this holiday season and will cause a plunge in retail sales if taxes go up next year.
A recent report produced by the Council of Economic Advisers and the National Economic Council estimated that retail spending could fall by $200 billion if taxes go up on the middle class.
The trip to Pennsylvania also mirrors Obama's successful strategy to extend the payroll tax in 2011 — where Obama very publicly made the case for his approach on the payroll tax, spurring Congress to act.
I HOPE AND PRAY THAT WE GO OVER THE fiscal cliff!!!!!THIS IS WHAT THE DEM WANT,SO BE IT,BRING
IT ON!!!!!!!!!!TAX,TAX,TAX AND SPEND TO PAY HEALTHY PEOPLE NOT TO WORK!!!!!!THE USA HAS LOST ITS MIND!!!!!!!!!!
The election is over. Why is he still campaigning? Oh that's right it's all he knows how to do. Except golf. After this clown gets done they will have to trade in Air Force One for a new model due to high mileage!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#813335
Nov 29, 2012
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Everyone needs to read something funny in the morning. Here's the solution to the government's revenue problem.

Those evil rich people can pay for Obama’s annual 3.7T in spending. Obama just needs to confiscate the total net worth of all billionaires ($1.3T), all income above $250,000 ($1.4T) and all 2010 Fortune 500 profits ($391B). Obama gets his remaining $600B by: 1) Taking the net worth of t...he next 100 near billionaires 2) Collecting an amount equal to the total ad expenditure of the 45 Super Bowls, all pro sports salaries & all “Star Wars” revenue (inc. merchandise) since 1977 3) Eliminating all funding for Afghanistan, Iraq and foreign aid & 4) Seizing and selling the 15,000 homes in Beverly Hills. Still $12.5B short. Every remaining man, woman and child pays 40 bucks for the Obama Tax.

Yup, this would be funny... if it were happening in some other goddam country we hate.
Sometimes you just gotta laugh at yourself when you do something stupid.:-)

We elected a government that built a government there is no way possible to pay for. The Democrats' plan is a hippy pipedream from an opium den in the darkest corner of the Black Hole of Calcutta.
And, Pelosi says the Democrats will talk about cutting government spending after an agreement is reached on their unquestionably Marxist proposal to begin seizing private property from successful people.
... yeah. Like anyone but an idiot believes that.
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#813336
Nov 29, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

4

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Glimmer of hope for whom nitwit? For the wealthiest for sure since the GOP budget included more tax cuts for them. The middle class and the poor, not so much since the budget cut programs that affect them. Catholic bishops, a conservative group if there ever was one called the GOP budget immoral.
Democrats are the ones who want to keep taxes low on the middle class because they're the ones that take that money and spend it stimulating the economy. The President ran on the platform of taxing the wealthy more and he won. Exit polls indicated that most Americans including a sizable number of Republicans agree with this.
Just like the liberals to cite the church when it suits them, however for all issue that the church disagrees with them on they cite as a reason to disband religion.

Hypocrisy ... your name is liberal

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#813337
Nov 29, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

DBWriter wrote:
Everyone needs to read something funny in the morning. Here's the solution to the government's revenue problem.
Those evil rich people can pay for Obama’s annual 3.7T in spending. Obama just needs to confiscate the total net worth of all billionaires ($1.3T), all income above $250,000 ($1.4T) and all 2010 Fortune 500 profits ($391B). Obama gets his remaining $600B by: 1) Taking the net worth of t...he next 100 near billionaires 2) Collecting an amount equal to the total ad expenditure of the 45 Super Bowls, all pro sports salaries & all “Star Wars” revenue (inc. merchandise) since 1977 3) Eliminating all funding for Afghanistan, Iraq and foreign aid & 4) Seizing and selling the 15,000 homes in Beverly Hills. Still $12.5B short. Every remaining man, woman and child pays 40 bucks for the Obama Tax.
Yup, this would be funny... if it were happening in some other goddam country we hate.
Sometimes you just gotta laugh at yourself when you do something stupid.:-)
We elected a government that built a government there is no way possible to pay for. The Democrats' plan is a hippy pipedream from an opium den in the darkest corner of the Black Hole of Calcutta.
And, Pelosi says the Democrats will talk about cutting government spending after an agreement is reached on their unquestionably Marxist proposal to begin seizing private property from successful people.
... yeah. Like anyone but an idiot believes that.
Giving facts to a libtard is like throwing water on a witch. MELTING!!!!!
ra_con_teur

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#813338
Nov 29, 2012
 
raccoon tour wrote:
<quoted text>
THERE'S AIR UP THERE, REMEMBER, YOU PATHETIC OLD FART?
We liked you better when your head was firmly planted in your a$$....
the_rac_on_teur

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#813339
Nov 29, 2012
 
USPS survival plan:

LAYOFFS!!!!!!!

http://www.cnbc.com/id/49992517
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#813340
Nov 29, 2012
 
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
GOD DON' BLESS NOBODY, PARTICULARLY NOT THOSE WHO CLING TO THE PAST LIKE LICE ON PUBIC HAIR. APPARENTLY GOD BLESS CHINA, WHICH MUS' COME AS A GREAT SURPRISE TO THEM. SCREW THE TROOPS. SCREW THE CONSTITUTION. SCREW FAMILIES AN' HOMILIES. FO' MANKIND (HEHEHEHEH) TO SURVIVE IT MUST LEARN TO SIT AND BE QUIET. THERE IS NO OTHER WAY.
"I SIT BY THE RESTLESS ALL THE DARK NIGHT."
You gotta brudduh that plays on a big board a buttons when he aint wartching old reruns of soul train, don't yew...an yew betta wartch dem bathrooms, ah yeard dem lice can jump up and get ya!

YEW-go sit in duh corna wit him-NO reading muhterials-- an NO smorking fer you either. Just sit there, wit your tin ferl windmill beanie on.

Twiddle that.
the_rac_on_teur

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#813341
Nov 29, 2012
 
Chocolate city!!!!!!!!!!

"DC Takes Top Honors -- for Worst Graduation Rate in U.S."

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/dc-takes-top-...
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#813342
Nov 29, 2012
 
Duh A Vey continuing science lesson of duh day---

What happens after the ash spews stop---

http://photos.msn.com/slideshow/photo/phenome...
the_rac_on_teur

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#813343
Nov 29, 2012
 
Chocalate City!!!!!!!!!

"Chicago Homicides Outnumber U.S. Troop Killings In Afghanistan"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/16/chic...
OBAMA the GENIUS

Hillsborough, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#813344
Nov 29, 2012
 
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>You wrote nothing in your screed to dispel your delusional thinking? Keep it up, We'll send you our tax bill..
Screed? Truth. "You can't handle?"

What is it to be a Republican in 2012?

First off: be a climate change denier, run 8 different front runners including those with no chance of winning: Bachmann, Romney or Cain?

NO LEADERSHIP!

then have repo leaders come out and say put an aspirin between your knees for birth control? True story!

Refuse to raise taxes one dollar for every ten dollars in cuts? Yep! Crazy?

Embrace legitimate rapers? And "God's will rapers"? Yep! CRAZY?

THEN THE FRONT RUNNER MITT: 47% of citizens......blah blah blah! Yep! Crazy?

Republicans 2012......a lesson in crazy?

Obama: Genius! Best campaign ever?

SURE LOOKS LIKE IT. BYE HATERS!

GOOD MORNING?
the_rac_on_teur

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#813345
Nov 29, 2012
 
Chocolate City!!!!!!!!!!

"FBI: Detroit's violent crime rate second-highest in nation among large cities, trailing only Flint"

http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/index.ssf/2...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

74 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Abby 7-28 6 min Pippa 4
Chicago mayor vows to shelter 1,000 undocumente... 10 min Hope you can afford it 1
Review: STS Electric 13 min Mike S 1
Outbreak of incurable virus will spread around ... 21 min Joshua Gardner 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 22 min TRD 68,041
Oh how I love thee, time and again I hear your ... 25 min Fight for your country 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 29 min Rogue Scholar 05 174,873
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 28 at 3:19AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••