Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#813306 Nov 28, 2012
sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
yes. i did, Demi looked very hot. she could stroke my rifle barrel anytime.
They filmed parts of that movie here in Va. Beach. Everybody who met her said she's a four-star bit'ch.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#813307 Nov 28, 2012
sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
Hilarious, stop, ur killing me.
"Yes, I realize I got between 100% and 108% of the popular vote in many localities.- B. Hussein Obama, Nov., 2012
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#813308 Nov 28, 2012
Impeach Obama wrote:
<quoted text>His ghetto-rat welfare mammy will probably sway the jury by telling them what a "good baby" he was. Hope she remembers to "gets her nails did" first.
Incidents like this are hardly worth discussing.
sweetcocoa

United States

#813309 Nov 28, 2012
I love Obama. He is doing a great job. He is strong and can relate to struggles. He has a strong woman by his side.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#813310 Nov 28, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Racism is a mental disorder__that and we have far too many people reporting the ,cough, news.
Homosexuality is a mental disorder. Any man who would have anal sex with another man is one sick, dangerous individual.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#813311 Nov 28, 2012
ra_con_teur wrote:
<quoted text>
While Eric Moores spends $100k on sound systems what do you think he pays the folks at his Mcdonalds restataunts?
Nobody's forced to work at McDonalds. Here's an idea. Get an education, get off the crack pipe and do something to better yourself and maybe you can own a McDonalds franchise someday. Stop worrying about your friends accusing you of "tryin' to be white."
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#813312 Nov 28, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
These obvious experts seem to agree with me & Keith.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...
Maybe Laura & Ann Coulter could get together & do a reality show about being transgendered in the Republican Party & how it gets John McCain exited.
Does your parole officer know you're accessing the Internet?
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#813314 Nov 28, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>You didn't say Reba, although they probably blast that too. I live in rural PA. When they are not firing off their arsenal they are blasting C&W, you see more confederate flag stickers on trucks out here than you do American.
I do not have any NWA CD's.
A confederate flag is a requirement to rent in my community. Keeps the riff-raff out.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#813315 Nov 28, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You're assuming Laura Ingraham is a woman.
You don't like Laura Ingraham because she's too old for you. You don't do anything over 12.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#813316 Nov 28, 2012
Homer wrote:
Look when referring to Pennsylvannia, whomever said you have Philly and Pittsburgh with Alabama in between was correct. Well except for maybe Easton/Allentown/Bethlehem, Lancaster(large gay population) and I suppose the Scranton/Wilkes-Barre area.
The only thing I know about Pencilvania is that the Steelers suck.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#813317 Nov 28, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so the next time i pull up next to some rednecks in a truck with a confederate flag in the back window who are playing some ungodly C&W crap as loud as they can turn it up, i should just pull out the .45 and empty the clip?
thing is, i never carry. i don't live in fear of anything or anyone. those who would take advantage can smell fear. a gun is just a prerequisite.
Pull a .45 on truck full of rednecks and you might be in for a big surprise.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#813318 Nov 28, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Actually where I live it would be easier to count the ones who don't.
We don't do Garth Brooks here but when Hank Jr. comes on the radio we stand at attention.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#813319 Nov 28, 2012
ra_con_teur wrote:
What do you do if you are Obama and you called Romney a:
Liar
tax cheat
murderer
bull chitter
invite him to lunch!
"After his campaign called Mitt Romney a liar, tax cheat, murderer, felon, and bullsh*tter, Barack Obama will have lunch with Mitt Romney at the White House on Thursday"
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/
Is Obama serving baked dog?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#813320 Nov 28, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
You come thru as a typical liberal woman hater. You dislike a woman's political views so you slur and demean her. You are a piece of crap.
Peace
KMA
He doesn't do women. His philosophy is, "if she's old enough to pee she's old enough for me."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#813321 Nov 28, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
How come he never talks about them and what the heck they are?
He's reducing the size of government by gutting the military.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#813322 Nov 29, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Playing loud music, particularly certain types of music, in a public place is a form of intimidation. Kind of like flying a Confederate flag.
Yep, it's true. Everybody flies Confederate flags around here and the crime rate is zero.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#813323 Nov 29, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I definitely believe the climate is always changing.
Look at the Ice Age.
I believe the climate is always changing too. Just a short three months ago it was hot as hell here. Now it's freezing. Same thing happened last year. I am a firm believer in climate change.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#813324 Nov 29, 2012
Impeach Obama wrote:
<quoted text>I believe the climate is always changing too. Just a short three months ago it was hot as hell here. Now it's freezing. Same thing happened last year. I am a firm believer in climate change.
Yeah but like the rest of them, want to rule man out of the equation because it doesn't match up with ideolgy that is dated as the ice age. Get used to the super storms and extremes of hot & cold because of your inaction to do anything about it. Now it looks like it is too late. What a legacy to leave the planet for your kids, in pursuit of greed over nature.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
DEM TAX

Bergenfield, NJ

#813326 Nov 29, 2012
Obama to take fiscal cliff case on the road

Comments (15)

By BYRON TAU |
11/27/12 6:47 AM EST

President Obama will travel to Pennsylvania this week to publicly make his pitch on unwinding the combination of tax increases and spending cuts that will automatically happen on Jan. 1.

According to a White House official, Obama will visit a manufacturing plant of the Rodon Group in Hatfield, Pa. on Friday — a toy company that makes Tinkertoy, K’NEX Building Sets and Angry Bird Building Sets, among other things.

It's part of a week of outreach to various constituent groups on the so-called fiscal cliff — a week that includes meetings with business leaders and an event with middle-class Americans.

According to a White House official, Obama will make the case that the uncertainty over the fiscal cliff standoff will impact consumer spending this holiday season and will cause a plunge in retail sales if taxes go up next year.

A recent report produced by the Council of Economic Advisers and the National Economic Council estimated that retail spending could fall by $200 billion if taxes go up on the middle class.

The trip to Pennsylvania also mirrors Obama's successful strategy to extend the payroll tax in 2011 — where Obama very publicly made the case for his approach on the payroll tax, spurring Congress to act.

I HOPE AND PRAY THAT WE GO OVER THE fiscal cliff!!!!!THIS IS WHAT THE DEM WANT,SO BE IT,BRING
IT ON!!!!!!!!!!TAX,TAX,TAX AND SPEND TO PAY HEALTHY PEOPLE NOT TO WORK!!!!!!THE USA HAS LOST ITS MIND!!!!!!!!!!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#813327 Nov 29, 2012
Impeach Obama wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody's forced to work at McDonalds. Here's an idea. Get an education, get off the crack pipe and do something to better yourself and maybe you can own a McDonalds franchise someday. Stop worrying about your friends accusing you of "tryin' to be white."
LOL

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 52 min KiMerde 50,607
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 70,024
Hanover Park Teen Charged In Weekend Stabbing (Jun '09) 1 hr no one 42
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Hot coed babe 47,487
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Frank 179,284
$15/hr. for fast food employees..... 3 hr joey 2
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr Grau 68,643
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]