Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
751,561 - 751,580 of 1,096,630 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago
TheIndependentMa jority

East Bernstadt, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Mitt Wrongney wrote:
I love how america is coming forward under DEMOCRATIC LEADERSHIP, thanks president OBAMA.
Wait'll Mitt gives 'em some TIPS!!!

(and we see with voters with posting handles like you, why they need some!!!!)

GOD bless America, out families, our troops, the CONSTITUTION, and TERM LIMITS on the office of POTUS (ie: the BEST prevention to commieticism and dictatorships!!)
TheIndependentMa jority

East Bernstadt, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
So we can look forward to a President who wants only tax increases and is unwilling to discuss any reductions in spending or entitlements, as evidenced by his campaign commercial today.
Bet some of that selfish, one sided, one way lemming herd pack party stuff won't fly...except to gridlock.

Should be interesting to watch.
ra_con_teur

Blanchard, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
i work for topix.
You are the topix 'fluffer'

Tell me its advertising/marketing...make me - us laugh!

Enjoy paying those higher taxes idiot...

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You're assuming Laura Ingraham is a woman.
"real dumb"
Expected response, sane folks on this thread do not assume you are a fuckingidiot, they know it for a fact. Continue to slur women you disagree with, that's the liberal way. No one will ever assume you are a man, they know for a fact you lack the tool required. Who will be next to be a target of you hatred of women;
- Your neighbor lady who voted for Romney
- The women who picket planned parenthood
- Laura Bush
- Condi Rice
- Governor of Arizona Brewer
- Meghan Kelley
- My wife
- My daughter
- Representative Kathy Mc Morris-Rogers
- "carol"
- Ann Romney
- The women who laugh at you because of your lacks
- etc. etc. etc.
Peace
KMA
TheIndependentMa jority

East Bernstadt, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps, when the spending is on the production of necessary goods and not merely a wealth transfer resulting in no productive activity, such as Obama's stimulus.
Could you explain that concept, and how such could apply to stuff like KEYSTONE as well, to Duh A Vey please?

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Why waste their time in the Senate because the House wasted time passing bills they know won't pass. Wasting time for political gain.
Gee, I wonder if your party thought it was funny to waste time passing a "repeal the job killing health care bill"- knowing it would go nowhere - while Americans were suffering.
"real dumb"
You are dumb. You know damn well Majority Leader Reid would bring those bills passed by the house if he knew they would be shot down. He would love to have something to crow about. He does not allow a vote because they know the bills would pass.
"real dumb" do you practice stoopid or is natural in your life?
Peace
KMA
TheIndependentMa jority

East Bernstadt, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>Big Bird is set to attend the White House meeting between Romney and President Obama. He tweets he will not ruffle any feathers. The Bird Summit is expected to have tight security for all parties involved.
The SS said they'll be watching, making sure Elmo isn't hanging off his tail feathers.
TheIndependentMa jority

East Bernstadt, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Clearly, Obama is determined to continue with the successful economic strategy that marked his first four years. With any luck, we can expect 8% unemployment and GDP growth of 1%.
If we are lucky.
12-13 percent unemployment in some areas!!

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Dear stupid phuckface,
Those plant were opened and expanded due to goverment spending as they were the ones buying all the munitions/tanks/planes/ships, etc., think of it like stimulis spending you dumb backwood hillbilly.
Once all that was in place with people making a decent wage they were able to convert to automobiles, home goods etc as the workers could now afford these things and on we went my anal retentive friend.
The bottom line is the goverment made the initial investment, you stupid assclown.
I hope I've made myself clear you complete and total jackass.
Sincerely,
Homer
"homo"
Your ignorance is obvious. It was private dollars that built those plants.
"homo" why do you not try to offer a post where you do not slur and demean? Offer some facts instead of BS. All with a brain realize you are a taker, you have your hand out.
Peace
KMA

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know that lobsters are from the roach family?
You know this because you have crabs. The lady of experience.

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
oops.
"silly"
You are disappointing your fans, you have not opined as to the wit of those who slur and demean women they disagree with. Now if someone was to slur and demean women like the presidents wife, nancy pelousy, etal you would be giving them kudo's. Your lack of reponse shows your hypocrisy.
Peace

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

ANNA LINGUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if that's the way you want the gallery to think of you in this virtual world, dooooodie, who am I to object ....
Nice drugs, eh? Cocktail?

Gee. You got class, Dood!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

ra_con_teur wrote:
<quoted text>
We should ask you to piss in a cup....you hang out with steroid abusers....!!!!!!
That's a anecdote for ya...
very witty. you're almost up to carol's level.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

ANNA LINGUS wrote:
Nobody cares about "fatal confrontations," or any deaths by misadventure. The icecaps are melting! You old folks need to rearrange your priorities. Hahahahahahahahahaha ... suuuuuuuuuuuuuure ....Every day is now a fatal confrontation, or close enough to give you a little tickle at the end of your telomere ...
Jesus, I hate to be so negative, but what's a mother to do?
Suicide is always an option.

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Now Homer, that wasn't very nice, calling EasyEed all those names.
Say you're sorry.
"carol"
No apology wanted or expected. An apology from "homo" would mean nothing, like all he posts.
Peace
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"silly"
You are disappointing your fans, you have not opined as to the wit of those who slur and demean women they disagree with. Now if someone was to slur and demean women like the presidents wife, nancy pelousy, etal you would be giving them kudo's. Your lack of reponse shows your hypocrisy.
Peace
DONATE: Help Sandra Fluke Combat The War On Women

Sandra Fluke knows all about the GOP’s War on Women. And she knows that ThinkProgress has been right there on the front lines, covering everything from Rush Limbaugh’s sexist smears, to Todd Akin’s “legitimate rape” comments, to state-level efforts to defund Planned Parenthood....

http://thinkprogress.org/health/2012/11/28/12...

hypocrisy? me? oh my.

so i felt i should donate. and as you're a defender of all things female, i'm sure you can spare some coin.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

REMEMBER this:
==========
The children's father, CNBC digital media executive Kevin Krim, was away on a business trip when the killings occurred.

The couple's apartment building sits in one of the city's most idyllic neighborhoods, a block from Central Park, near the Museum of Natural History and blocks from Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts. The neighborhood is home to many affluent families, and seeing children accompanied by nannies is an everyday part of life there.

http://www.wthr.com/story/20205837/nyc-nanny-...

In Recognition of CNBC’s Kevin Krim and Family
While we were away at the Sedona conference, CNBC ran the story (1) of the Spire Law Group’s $43 trillion national home owners’ law suit alleging money laundering and racketeering. The next day the two daughters of CNBC executive Kevin Krim were killed, ostensibly by their nanny. Immediately following their murder, CNBC dropped the article.

It’s probable that everyone has read the story and we don’t need to repost it here.(2) It was reprinted all over the net once Alex Jones’ planet.infowars.com published it.(3)

But the murder of Krim’s two daughters, if it was carried out by the Illuminati, does remind us of the price that some people have paid for standing up for the truth. We tend to dismiss the mainstream media for capitulating to the cabal but we also tend to forget the price that some courageous journalists have paid for printing the real news.
http://the2012scenario.com/2012/11/in-recogni...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Jon Huntsman: GOP Primary Barriers To Entry Were 'Pretty Damn Low'

His sharpest words were directed not to the future of the GOP but at the not-so-distant past. Huntsman described the Republican primary process as corrosive, producing pledge-signing, cookie-cutter candidates more interested in money and publicity than policy. Recalling one particular debate, Huntsman described the sensation he felt observing his fellow White House aspirants.

"Some do it professionally. Some were entertainers," he said of the Republican presidential field. "I looked down the debate stage, and half of them were probably on Fox contracts at one point in their career. You do that. You write some books. You go out and you sell some more. You get a radio gig or a TV gig out of it or something. And it's like, you say to yourself, the barriers of entry to this game are pretty damn low."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/28/jon-...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Stocks rallied on Wednesday after comments from House Speaker John Boehner, the top Republican in Congress, on a possible compromise to avoid the "fiscal cliff" turned the market around.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/11/28/us-...
ra_con_teur

Blanchard, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
very witty. you're almost up to carol's level.
...and here I thought because of affirmative action we were all equal...

You must be one hell of a speaker installer...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 8:29PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE