Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
THE DEBIL

Edmond, OK

#813183 Nov 28, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I don't care about old white men. I care about people taking care of themselves and not leeching off everyone else. This path you libtards are going down ALWAYS leads to one place. Misery and mass death! You bought it. It's yours. OWN IT!!!!
ACTUALLY, YOU CARE ABOUT NOTHING. YOU ARE COMPLETELY SELF-ABSORBED BY YOUR OWN ADMISSION. SO, UM, TELL ME WHY WE SHOULD MISS YOU AFTER YOU DEAD?
carol

Orlando, FL

#813184 Nov 28, 2012
Fluck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, um, sure, that's it.. that's it exactly.. "carol" o' wise one, is the weak link. She's easy to hurt. One simply begins to cut her out of the pack and then we eat. The problem for you fellows is that your loyalty is to yourselves. We know without doubt that when carol is about to be eaten you will run from her and leave her to her fate. It's who you are.
Stop talking about me like I'm your prey or something. Okay?

I know you liberals see yourselves as vicious flesh-eating wolves and all but you're more like toothless chihuahuas whose bark is much worse than your bite.

So stop yapping and go play with your chew toy.
Annie

Edison, NJ

#813185 Nov 28, 2012
Mitt Wrongney wrote:
America always does better under DEMOCRATIC LEADERSHIP, thanks PRESIDENT OBAMA.
All we are sayin...is make the Democrats own the Obama economy

One bright spot of Barack Obama’s re-election was knowing that unemployment rates were about to soar for the precise groups that voted for him — young people, unskilled workers and single women with degrees in gender studies. But now the Democrats are sullying my silver lining by forcing Republicans to block an utterly pointless tax-raising scheme in order to blame the coming economic Armageddon on them.

Democrats are proposing to reinstate the Bush tax cuts for everyone … except “the rich.”(Why do only tax cuts come with an expiration date? Why not tax increases? Why not Obamacare? How about New York City’s “temporary” rent control measures intended for veterans returning from World War II?)

Raising taxes only on the top 2 percent of income earners will do nothing to reduce the deficit. There’s not enough money there — even assuming, contrary to all known history, that the top 2 percent won’t find ways to reduce their taxable income or that the imaginary increased government revenue would be applied to deficit reduction, anyway.

Apart from Obamacare, it’s difficult to think of a more effective method of destroying jobs than raising taxes on “the rich.” This isn’t a wealth tax on useless gigolos like John Kerry — it’s an income tax on people who are currently engaged in some profitable enterprise. Their business profits, which could have been used to hire more employees, will instead be used to pay the government.

But Republicans are over a barrel. Unless Republicans and Democrats reach an agreement, the Bush tax cuts expire at the end of the year. By pushing to extend the tax cuts for everyone except “the rich,” Democrats get to look like champions of middle class tax cuts and Republicans can be portrayed as caring only about the rich.

And when the economy tanks, the Non-Fox Media will blame Republicans.

The economy will tank because, as you will recall, Obama is still president. Government rules, regulations, restrictions, forms and inspections are about to drown the productive sector. Obamacare is descending on job creators like a fly swatter on a gnat. Obama has already managed to produce the only “recovery” that is worse than the preceding recession since the Great Depression. And he says,“You ain’t seen nothing yet.”

The coming economic collapse is written in the stars, but if Republicans “obstruct” the Democrats by blocking tax hikes on top income earners, they’re going to take 100 percent of the blame for the Obama economy.

You think not? The Non-Fox Media managed to persuade a majority of voters that the last four years of jobless misery was George W. Bush’s fault, having nothing whatsoever to do with Obama.

The media have also managed to brand Republicans as the party of the rich, even as eight of the 10 richest counties voted for Obama. And that doesn’t include pockets of vast wealth in cities — Nob Hill in San Francisco, the North Shore of Chicago, the Upper East Side of Manhattan and the Back Bay of Boston — whose residents invariably vote like welfare recipients. Seven of the 10 richest senators are Democrats. The very richest is Kerry, the useless gigolo.

Republicans have a PR problem, not an economic theory problem. That doesn’t mean they should cave on everything, but seeming to fight for “tax cuts for the rich” is a little close to the bone, no matter how tremendously counterproductive such taxes are.

Republicans have got to make Obama own the economy, and they can say: We think this is a bad idea, but Obama won the election and the media are poised to blame us for whatever happens next, so let’s give his plan a whirl and see how the country likes it.
THE DEBIL

Edmond, OK

#813187 Nov 28, 2012
ACTUALLY, HONEY, IT DOESN'T ALWAYS LEAD TO ONE PLACE, NOTHING DOES, THERE ARE TOO MANY VARIABLES. FROM MY POINT OF VIEW I'D LIKE TO BE SWEDEN. LOVELY CLEAN ROADS, CARS THAT GET 50 MILES TO THE GALLON, TAXES AT 50%, 60%, UNIVERSAL COLLEGE EDUCATION, UNIVERSAL MEDICAL CARE, NO ONE HOMELESS, SAUNAS, NAKED WOMEN AND MEN, AND NO MILITARY ADVENTURES. IN FACT, I'M SO READY TO BE SWEDEN I'D KILL TO ACHIEVE IT.
THE DEBIL

Edmond, OK

#813188 Nov 28, 2012
AMERICA, AT LEAST IT'S PEOPLE, ARE WORTHLESS. THEY LITERALLY HAVE NO VALUE. TO SURVIVE SIMPLY TO SURVIVE IS WHAT A GUPPY DOES. A BULLFROG. WANT TO DANCE WITH A STAR? THEN GO DO IT, THERE ARE BILLIONS OF THEM OUT THERE. TO FOCUS ON YOUR OWN EXISTENCE AS IF IT WERE PRECIOUS IS, WELL, PRECIOUS. WHEN'S THE LAST TIME YOU MADE LOVE? WERE YOU AWARE YOU WERE JOINING WITH ANOTHER SPIRIT OR WERE YOU SIMPLY OUT TO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF? THERE'S A WORD FOR PEOPLE WHO TAKE CARE OF THEMSELVES: JACK-OFFS.
THE DEBIL

Edmond, OK

#813189 Nov 28, 2012
Civil War 2013 wrote:
<quoted text>You wouldn't last two phking seconds in Oklahoma,you would be hog food in a heartbeat.
I'M FORTUNATE IN AT LEAST TWO THINGS THEN: 1. I'M NOT IN OKLAHOMA. 2. I HAVEN'T THE SLIGHTEST DESIRE TO EVER GO THERE. OKLAHOMA IS WHAT I LIKE TO CALL: A SHIT STATE. BY THAT I MEAN, IT'S A STATE WHEREIN ONE MIGHT SHIT.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#813190 Nov 28, 2012
The list grows longer....

More than a year after he took a pledge to refuse to support any tax increases, newly re-elected Rep. Chris Gibson, R-Kinderhook, confirmed Tuesday he is on a new path — one that does not include embracing conservative Grover Norquist's push for holding the line on taxes regardless of the consequences.

Gibson, fresh from an Election Day victory over Democrat Julian Schreibman during an election cycle that was overall bad news for Republicans, becomes the latest Republican to abandon the "Taxpayer Protection Pledge" touted by Norquist. Gibson had signed the pledge last year.

http://thedailystar.com/local/x2120608553/Gib...
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#813191 Nov 28, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Evolve! You morans aren't evolving your devolving except your too stupid to understand that. I don't care about old white men. I care about people taking care of themselves and not leeching off everyone else. This path you libtards are going down ALWAYS leads to one place. Misery and mass death! You bought it. It's yours. OWN IT!!!!
Lol
THE DEBIL

Edmond, OK

#813192 Nov 28, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop talking about me like I'm your prey or something. Okay?
I know you liberals see yourselves as vicious flesh-eating wolves and all but you're more like toothless chihuahuas whose bark is much worse than your bite.
So stop yapping and go play with your chew toy.
UH-HUH. CAROL, DEAR, YOU ARE DEBIL'S CHEW-TOY. YOUR PROJECTION SKILLS LEAVE SOMETHING TO BE DESIRED, HOWEVER; DEBIL IS NO TOOTHLESS PUPPY. BUT TALK IS CHEAP, YOU NEED ONLY MAKE ARRANGEMENTS TO COME VISIT TO CONFIRM OR DENY YOUR HYPOTHESIS. DEBIL WILL MAKE HISSELF AVAILABLE.
THE DEBIL

Edmond, OK

#813193 Nov 28, 2012
SOME OF THESE PEOPLE KNOW DEBIL, CAROL, WHY NOT ASK THEM HOW HARMLESS HE IS?
Hispanic

Dallas, TX

#813194 Nov 28, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama has not saved a nickel yet. He simply reduced funding for Medicare by 716 billion, resulting in rationing of services for senior citizens, and transferred the money to providing medical care for illegal aliens.
"to providing medical care for illegals" very true. and dont forget the lazies.
Hispanic

Dallas, TX

#813195 Nov 28, 2012
democraps only mission is to spend hard earned money that they didnt earn. They LOVE spending other peoples money. IMPEACH OBAMMY 2013
Grinch

Chicago, IL

#813196 Nov 28, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
SOME OF THESE PEOPLE KNOW DEBIL, CAROL, WHY NOT ASK THEM HOW HARMLESS HE IS?
Just misunderstood.
I know.
THE DEBIL

Edmond, OK

#813197 Nov 28, 2012
DEBIL PICK CAROL UP BY HER HAIR AN' SHE START TO SCREAM BUT DEBIL MAKE THE "SHOOSH" SIGN SO SHE SHOOSH. "CAROL? I WANT YOU TO LISTEN CLOSELY. IF YOU MAKE ANY SOUND AT ALL WHILE I DO WHAT I'M ABOUT TO DO TO YOU, YOU WILL REGRET IT THE REST OF YOUR LIFE. DO YOU UNDERSTAND CAROL? NOD IF YOU UNDERSTAND?"
ree zun

Houston, TX

#813199 Nov 28, 2012
Grinch wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it's funnier you imbeciles are suffering while our first black president serves a second term and have to buy insurance from him.
Lol
Poor misguided little black boy.... BO is WHITE, not black. You may want to check his background. He has kinky hair and big ears and panders to you who are not self-reliant, but he is definitely WHITE. And who are the "imbeciles" here? The public being forced to buy a commodity? Excuse me...didn't we fight a revolutionary war in the 18th century over this type of nonsense? Next, you'll be clammoring to crown him king. Remember, he is a WHITE man. You can keep saying he is black, but check the facts.

Ain't it funny how the "blacks" are so wound up in getting more free stuff? Heck, why go to work when we can get it for nuthin?
ra_con_teur

Blanchard, OK

#813200 Nov 28, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
DEBIL PICK CAROL UP BY HER HAIR AN' SHE START TO SCREAM BUT DEBIL MAKE THE "SHOOSH" SIGN SO SHE SHOOSH. "CAROL? I WANT YOU TO LISTEN CLOSELY. IF YOU MAKE ANY SOUND AT ALL WHILE I DO WHAT I'M ABOUT TO DO TO YOU, YOU WILL REGRET IT THE REST OF YOUR LIFE. DO YOU UNDERSTAND CAROL? NOD IF YOU UNDERSTAND?"
Sounds like its 'that time of the month' and you need to change yer tampon....
THE DEBIL

Edmond, OK

#813201 Nov 28, 2012

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#813202 Nov 28, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans: Create jobs & repeal the ACA.
When voted down you fricken bozos would run screaming through the streets how Democrats voted against jobs,
Evidently Harry Reid is not as f*cking stupid as you evidently are.
"real dumb"
The fact remains, 30+ bills have been sent to the senate from the house. reid will not allow a vote. He knows they will pass with support from democrats. harry reid is a man without a hair on his ass. He is much like president nobama he wants American's to feel obligated to the government, to understand they are nothing without government. There is no concern among democrats that;
- Unemployment is stuck a 8% officially, probably nearer 15% in actuality
- More American's are dependent upon food stamps
- Household income is declining
- The national debt is soaring, president nobama and his policy doubled the total debt in just 4 years
- That government stole from medicare
- Anemic GDP growth, less than the rate of inflation
- Taxes will increase come 1/1/13, big time not that increased taxes will affect you, you are a taker, not a contributor.
You do not have to worry a benevolent government will take care of your every need. Just keep your hand out.
Peace
KMA
THE DEBIL

Edmond, OK

#813203 Nov 28, 2012
ra_con_teur wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like its 'that time of the month' and you need to change yer tampon....
SOUNDS LIKE YER IN OKLAHOMA. CLEARLY I GOT THE BETTER DEAL
ra_con_teur

Blanchard, OK

#813206 Nov 28, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
ACTUALLY, HONEY, IT DOESN'T ALWAYS LEAD TO ONE PLACE, NOTHING DOES, THERE ARE TOO MANY VARIABLES. FROM MY POINT OF VIEW I'D LIKE TO BE SWEDEN. LOVELY CLEAN ROADS, CARS THAT GET 50 MILES TO THE GALLON, TAXES AT 50%, 60%, UNIVERSAL COLLEGE EDUCATION, UNIVERSAL MEDICAL CARE, NO ONE HOMELESS, SAUNAS, NAKED WOMEN AND MEN, AND NO MILITARY ADVENTURES. IN FACT, I'M SO READY TO BE SWEDEN I'D KILL TO ACHIEVE IT.
Kill yourself...make it easy for us to ship you over there...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 17 min edogxxx 98,349
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 20 min litesong 47,022
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 44 min Frijoles 69,523
PerfettoPerformanc2010 on eBay 48 min BarefootJoe 6
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 178,603
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr KiMare 50,046
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Wolverine33 4,743

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]