Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 37,578)

Showing posts 751,541 - 751,560 of1,078,386
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>America as "we?"
Pardon me pal but I'll decide for myself if you don't mind.
Fine by me. You can call a turtle a dog but it is still a turtle.
Lincoln Duncan

Rutherfordton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>funding by Democrats with an open taxpayer checkbook.
How long can the business model of the Democratic Party last?
The short answer is, not very. Dems are doomed by their success at creating ever bigger government with ever more handouts and entitlements. All the giving can’t go on and the Obama binge has created a crisis.
Deficits exceeded $1 trillion in each year of his first term, and his combined debt is a staggering $5 trillion. It brings the nation’s total to $16 trillion, and the possibility of default already has caused one rating downgrade.
And there is no end to the spending spree. Obama’s last budget, although chock full of rosy scenarios, still projected the debt would grow by $6.7 trillion over 10 years.
Thus, if all goes as planned, he will leave office with a national debt of $20 trillion, and a debt-to-GDP ratio far above 100 percent.
That’s Greece. It is an unsustainable governing model, so we should be asking not just about the demographic destiny of the GOP, but also how soon Dems will be condemned by the fiscal facts.
Clearly, they don’t want to face the numbers. The president has a fetish for hiking taxes on high earners, saying he didn’t care whether they would produce more revenue because “fairness” was more important.
He wasn’t kidding, as his continuing campaign proves. He declared Monday that Republicans would ruin Christmas for millions of families if they didn’t agree with his tax plan, proving again that re-election didn’t soften his “my way or the highway” attitude.
Equally revealing, congressional Dems tell The New York Times they refuse to make major changes to Social Security, Medicaid and Medicare, even though those programs are driving the debt and deficit.
Yet liberal senators, including Tom Harkin of Iowa and Jay Rockefeller of West Virginia, urged Obama to reject changes that “would cut benefits, shift costs to states, alter the structure” of the programs or pare them for deficit reduction.
That stance perfectly captures the party’s contribution to gridlock. Even as Republicans agree to increased revenues through reducing deductions in the tax code, Dems reject any changes to entitlements. So, who is really playing chicken at the fiscal cliff?
That so much attention is focused on whether Republicans will agree to tax hikes reveals mainstream media bias and Obama’s efforts to distract attention from the frightening dimensions of his fiscal folly.
Even if he gets his tax hikes, he would collect at most $90 billion a year, and that assumes growth would not be affected. What spending cuts is he prepared to demand from his party as part of a deficit-reduction deal?
So far, the answer is zero, a number that corresponds to the chances that Dems will govern responsibly.
Read more: Goodwin: Obama taking US down path of Greece - NYPOST.com http://www.nypost.com/p/news/rmula_man_
7sU3jjgjJfxAgHLIMPXzWN#ixzz2DY 5bcwqs
You lost!

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
So?
Exactly! The fact that you don't have a clue is EXACTLY the point!!!
Lincoln Duncan

Rutherfordton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Congratulations on your graduation from republican charm school.
Notice the regular tea party crowd gave up except for Carol.
huono häviäjät
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard Nazi oil paid for the war.
Then certainly you heard about DuPont furnishing the powder for both sides.

DOW is up nicely today astounding the experts as usual so they're blabbing about shyt that doesn't matter like the effect of student loans on the economy.

Those azzholes get paid for those little 3 minute "expert" appearances on the cable news networks.

I think that FOX should give our Carol a show. Yeah, that's the ticket__the Lorac hour__sponsored by the creators of fluoxetine.

“"fairfax.org"”

Since: Nov 12

gauley bridge, wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

I like to play video games. Sometimes I pretend like we have an x-box and I don't have to make all the noises with my own mouth.

“"fairfax.org"”

gauley bridge, wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Then certainly you heard about DuPont furnishing the powder for both sides.
DOW is up nicely today astounding the experts as usual so they're blabbing about shyt that doesn't matter like the effect of student loans on the economy.
Those azzholes get paid for those little 3 minute "expert" appearances on the cable news networks.
I think that FOX should give our Carol a show. Yeah, that's the ticket__the Lorac hour__sponsored by the creators of fluoxetine.
I like fluoxetine, though some the stuff I get lately smells like lead? It could be my imagination... wait, no it couldn't.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Imagine being inside that brain? Remember all those doomsdayers who spent all their money, quit their jobs the last time? Some killed themselves as well. What a bunch of freaks, good riddance.
I even heard one young girl about 19 years old ranting on about that shyt. What the hell is wrong with these people?
Racism is a mental disorder__that and we have far too many people reporting the ,cough, news.

“"fairfax.org"”

gauley bridge, wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

carol is my favorite person here. Mama told me to be careful talking to strange women on the internet, but she's not so strange.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Fine by me. You can call a turtle a dog but it is still a turtle.
Unless it's really a dog.

“"fairfax.org"”

gauley bridge, wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

I took one of Friella's Barbies. I call it carol and brush its hair with my fingers in bed at night. I got scissors and cut some of the little hairs off Roxy's behind an glued them between "carol's" legs. Now she kinda looks like my mom when she's naked. Roxy is very mad at me now and won't look at me.
Carter

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
At least "the people" know:
If they ever decide to embrace crazy:
Republican Party doors wide open!
Climate change? No. Never. Deny it!
Crazy!
Tax increase for the richest? No. Never. Protect them!
Crazy!
Legitimate raper? God's will rapist? Yes! Always! HAVE THAT KID!
Crazy!
So America! Go crazy with the Republicans! 2016!
(Ha ha ha! So true! YOU LOSE FOR LONG TIME! HA HA LOL!)
You must be referring to the lowlife bottomfeeding illegal alien obama worshipping public leeching "people" such as yourself...LOL

“"fairfax.org"”

gauley bridge, wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

i found out you could heat up a knife on the stove and make little holes in the Barbies where real girls have them approximately. But I also found out you should do that before you glue the hair on. Now the whole house smells like somebody set fire to Roxy.
Carter

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
I'm surprised he hasn't died of a heart attack yet. He's big and fat and screams for hours everyday, jumping up and down like a damn fool, smokes cigars and is a junkie on oxycontin.
Now we know a little more about your husband and why you drink so much.

“"fairfax.org"”

gauley bridge, wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

I am from West Virginia, but I haven't been back for years. It is a nice place but no one can spell. Now I am a teacher at Liberty University. I teach comparative religion but there's really just one.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Unless it's really a dog.
So really, you think taking more money from the middle class and up to give to the poor will improve the economy? You rally believe that? You really believe that giving the government more money is not going to result in more spending? They aren't going to pay down the debt. Obama said the debt is not a problem short term. He is going to spend it all. You really believe this is the path we need to take? Do you really believe the government is the answer? You really believe SSI, medicare, and medicaid are not going broke? You really believe cutting defense in one of the most dangerous times in recent history is wise?

“"fairfax.org"”

gauley bridge, wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

I do not drink or smoke but I watch a lot of TV. I'm not sure how Mama got pregnant again? At 55 she is not too happy about it let me tell you. I told Mama I wanted to name the baby Sugarlips, and she said I could just have the whole damn thing.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you actually do get dumber every day.
Particulates emitted from coal fired generation plants sicken & kill people. They have no choice since they must breathe.
Those that smoke cigarettes have the choice to do so & possibly kill themselves.
Arsenic is naturally occurring in ground water. It is measured in parts per billion,why don't you buy some & chug it.
More speculation. Show me ONE death certificate that states the cause of death as "airborne particulate inhalation." Just one. ALL the data are extrapolations based on hypothetical contamination rates - made to look like cool aide.

Ignorance is naturally occurring as well, some are burdened by the defect more profoundly than others, you are one of those unfortunate few.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

add, ...from coal fired power plants.

“"fairfax.org"”

gauley bridge, wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Roxy found carol under my pillow and now she won't give it back.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 751,541 - 751,560 of1,078,386
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

37 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min Stuart Cudahy 45,763
Abby 7-23 7 min edogxxx 1
Amy 7-23 9 min edogxxx 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 13 min truth 48,840
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 18 min hands on AR 5
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 21 min wojar 174,459
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 26 min Frijoles 68,359
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 3:16AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search