Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 37,578)

Showing posts 751,541 - 751,560 of1,034,108
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“life under BO”

Since: Sep 12

buena vista

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Impeach Obama wrote:
<quoted text>Drugged employees, heroin addicts, drunks? I had no idea you were ever a Walmart employee.
He worked for the democrat national committee
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Ihategaysandfeminist wrote:
<quoted text>why dont you come to my house and back up those words. pigshit !!
Looking for love on topix?
You cad!

“life under BO”

buena vista

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I'm inviting all the smokers on this thread to save up their butts and have a butt bonfire and then let us know how it affects you afterwards. Don't forget to pile up the kiddies and grandfolks around the fire.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3...
Like the National Institute of Health is making shyt up?
You are a classic, selfish addict; always making up excuses to inflict yourself on those around you.
I quit smoking years ago, buttmuncher. I just know lies when i see and hear them. I also know nazis when I run across them, like you Adolph.

The national Institutes of health are liars.
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

new yawk wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! Yesh indeedie!!! You are really one funny mofo!!!
If you don't say so...to yourself that is.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Alloramadai wrote:
Jeez....head to the Bookstore and the carnage begins. What have I missed? Who killed who in the river? You've resorted to swapping husbands? I can't even begin to follow this ...ummmm...soliloquy? I have no idea..
Rush10 admitted he killed one of his oyster buying customers and through him in the James River in the 80's, then asked brown eyes if he/she ever killed a man.
Must be feeling guilty, assuming it was this time of year.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Threw

“life under BO”

buena vista

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The EPA once tried to enforce the installation of Catalytic Converters onto each and every American Wood Burning Fireplace.
It went over like abortion jokes in an infant cemetery.
Wiki - Poison Oak: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxicodendron_di...
" People have occasionally used its branches to toast marshmallows or hot dogs over a campfire with results that sent them to the hospital."
Woodburning Fireplace Breathing Hazards: http://www.ehow.com/list_7462401_woodburning-...
Why Does Burning Wood & Burning Fossil Fuels Produce Similar Pollutants?:
http://www.ehow.com/about_6657743_burning-fue...
What Are the Dangers of Campfire Smoke?: http://www.ehow.com/info_8583488_dangers-camp...
The plain truth is that breathing smoke from burning plant material isn't good for you, whether it's from tobacco, pot, wood or anything else. However, millions have gotten more smoke in their lungs from things like camp fires, car exhausts and barbeque's than they ever would from second hand cigarette smoke.

If anything should be worried about, it's the exhaust from IC engines in our cars, trucks and buses.. Kills me to see some doofus jogging down a busy street, huffing and puffing, sucking in vehicle exhaust.
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

G'Nite ...:)
Nightchalker wrote:
Any posting from me after this are not me, g'night!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
I won't argue that many need help right now, of both parties, what i will argue is that Obama has not helped the economy and has made it worse. He is anti business, except for his rich buddies.
He has admitted he is in favor of wealth redistribution, doesn't sit well with hard working producers.
Just sit back and watch the collapse.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>46% of lung cancer cases are caused by sidesteam smoke. 65% of childhood asthma is caused by sidestream smoke. 70% of all murders are caused by deadly firearms. You call those miniscule amounts? You're a moron.
Not true..
100% of murders are caused by criminals , Not firearms.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
Are there any liberals on here who believe it's wise to live within your means?
I thought we were all on food stamps

“life under BO”

buena vista

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
You are incorrect. It is combustible if in use or otherwise. It is gauged into the pressure valve access. Please don't allow me to assist you in looking any more stupid than you already appear, John.
Oxygen is incapable of igniting, buttmunch, it's a catalyst only.

“life under BO”

buena vista

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>How about the personal freedom of children not to breath their parents' smoke? How many parents do you think take it outside when they light up? Not many, I'm sure. And not unless someone makes them.
Many smokers no longer smoke in their own homes, except in the lower classes and second hand smoke is the least of their kids worries.

Funny I survived 75% of the population smoking when i was a kid.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

new yawk wrote:
None of what you've stated PROVES nor is an ADMISSION to murder.
Do you really believe he would post it IF it was?
He's too smart for that IF he was actually guilty, IF.
And trying him in the court of public opinion, so to speak, is futile, silly and ridiculous. Though you were more level headed than that.
Besides, once a person is found Not Guilty, they cannot be retried for that same crime.
You need to get a life.
And stop running with Topix as your sole reality.
But keep spinning your gears. It's your hysteria.
Your last sentence is funny!
<quoted text>
Oh stuff it. You're sick in the head. How do you know he's smart? Did he tell you that? Fredo said he was smart too.
Now go fight with yourself
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

sonicfilter wrote:
Every year, about 30 states receive more in federal spending than they pay in taxes, while the other 20 states bankroll the federal government. New Mexico and Mississippi are usually the greatest net beneficiaries of spending, receiving roughly $2 in spending for every dollar paid in taxes. New Jersey and Illinois are the greatest net contributors to the federal government, receiving about 60 cents in spending for every dollar paid in taxes. States in the Northeast, Great Lakes and Pacific Coast generally lose money to the federal government, while Southern and Great Plains states benefit.
BS statistics skewed by small population states that have large military bases. So what?

New Jersey should host a large Air Force base if it wants more federal dollars. Illinois can become a site for nuclear waste disposal.

“life under BO”

buena vista

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
I have treated many a small child in respiratory distress; parents reek of cigarette smoke. "But, we smoke outside." It makes no difference how many times we attempt to educate that this has no bearing.
My kids destroyed every pack of my cigarettes they found. I got the message and quit. I live to see their children cause them the same degree of joy (and grief) they caused me!
OH, the smoke came into the house right thru the walls? Osmosis or something else you invented?
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>I just drink once in a while. Once in the morning and a while in the afternoon. Still celebrating President Obama's triumphant victory. There's nothing like a sore loser.
Lol
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Alloramadai wrote:
Where's that brilliant doctor guy with all of the answers?
Rush killed him
Carter

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought we were all on food stamps
Just those who voted for the incompetent Obama.

“life under BO”

buena vista

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Humans have been polluting the world forever with campfires and clear-burns for agriculture and hunting. But so, too, has the world itself polluted itself with volcanism, lightning and lightning-forest fires, methane releasing plants and swamps and rotting animals.
The major difference hear is that the Earth heals itself over tens of thousands and even millions of years and it's polluting is widely distributed over time and distances. Humans are quick and dirty, so quick and dirty that the Earth can't keep up its cleaning chores anymore.
But I don't think that campfires, Autumn Leaf Burning and smoking tobacco in the privacy of out homes is going to bring time to a standstill. We drink from plastic bottles leaching chemicals that can cause genetic changes. We consume foods made from GMO tinkering that hasn't been thoroughly explored for safety.. We tolerate a lot of dangerous behaviors from alcohol consumers at sports events and laugh it off, Modernista babes are cutting off their toes to fit into stylish high heels, mothers are getting plastic surgery for their prepubescent darlings and taking drugs to lose weight and yet the PC Chihuahuas are yapping at every corner about 64oz. pop, 2nd hand smoke, McDonald's Menu and quoting Dr. Oz like he was the Wall st. version of St. Peter.
Hypocrisy and misdirected priorities are more of a social problem than the PC Crowd's latest Project-Of-The-Day.
Plastic water bottles are killing the planet, aren't they?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 751,541 - 751,560 of1,034,108
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

61 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 4 min boundary painter 7,551
Abby 4-19 6 min boundary painter 8
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min ritedownthemiddle 42,991
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 13 min edogxxx 96,133
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 16 min arby 6,534
Amy 4-19 20 min PEllen 7
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) 20 min arby 504
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••